Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Macbook+1trarabyte Eeternal Hdd+nigerian Passport+generator Stolen - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Macbook+1trarabyte Eeternal Hdd+nigerian Passport+generator Stolen (1388 Views)

****** / Icloud(Clean,Lost/Stolen supported) And Network Unlocks. / Free Manual On Fuelless Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Macbook+1trarabyte Eeternal Hdd+nigerian Passport+generator Stolen by zoomzu(f): 11:48am On Mar 23, 2010
Fellow Nairalander,

People are so wicked, somebody sneaked into my friends House at Olomore in Abeokuta and took away his Macbook, contained in the computer bag is his 1 terabyte External Hard Disk Drive and his Nigeria Passport, their small Generator was also taken away. What advice do you have for people like this? Is it possible to recover these items? Well,
Re: Macbook+1trarabyte Eeternal Hdd+nigerian Passport+generator Stolen by kpolli(m): 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2010
yes, build a time machine n go back to the past n prevent it from happening
Re: Macbook+1trarabyte Eeternal Hdd+nigerian Passport+generator Stolen by austin4real(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2010
Which side 4 olomore, is it the housing estate, cos i know a particular baba dere dat can track d laptop down
Re: Macbook+1trarabyte Eeternal Hdd+nigerian Passport+generator Stolen by ramonmulti(m): 11:32am On Apr 01, 2010
I would like you to do fasting and prayers so that God i would touch the person to bring it back to you. At least seven days fasting and prayers is enough and something will happen.
Re: Macbook+1trarabyte Eeternal Hdd+nigerian Passport+generator Stolen by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2010
it is not funny, it is painful to hear that, last year after i arrive nigeria arm robbers came and took all wat i brought it is not funny, if there was a time machine to correct your past, you will even do more mistake if not careful
Re: Macbook+1trarabyte Eeternal Hdd+nigerian Passport+generator Stolen by exago(m): 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2010
oyibomoses:

it is not funny, it is painful to hear that, last year after i arrive Nigeria arm robbers came and took all what i brought it is not funny, if there was a time machine to correct your past, you will even do more mistake if not careful

Very true,
The only Time machine capable of correcting our past, was discovered over two thousand years ago, it was found at place called Golgotha in Israel.
Only Jesus can deal with the past in a way that it wont show up again in the future when every soul meets his maker.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!-Laptop For Sale - Lg Intel Core I5-85k! / Fresh Hp 620 Full Option For Sale! / U.k Used Blackberry Bold 3 (9650) With Charger For Sale @ 32k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.