Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years (36072 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by yebzman: 10:39am On Nov 16, 2017
A Man Tea Gomos has called out his Ex-Girl friend Ndonima Micah Enoch on Facebook for allegedly deceiving him during the course of their five (5) year relationship. During which he cared and support all through her university days and introduced her to family and friends only to find out she was engaged to someone else, shortly before the wedding.
He claims to have forgiven her and Invited all his friends to her wedding.

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Solmax(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2017
Such stories come up when Immature Adults date.
Abeg he should cut his loss and move on.
This him post go just make the ration of jollof rice to short that day sef as more people don hear of the wedding and go attend.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by biacan(f): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2017
So sad she took him by surprise

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by tosyne2much(m): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2017
And he had to publicize it? To attract sympathy or what?

Heart break is what virtually every guy will experience at least once in his lifetime
before your head go correct

I shake my head for the childishness and stupidity of this guy

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Kenzico(m): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2017
Nsogbu dikwa

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 16, 2017
It's not by force that the person dating you must marry you. She may have found a better man in whom she's getting married to than she previously did in you. Move on!, and quit whining. It would either be your loss or hers later. Nigerian guys have this mentality that spending on a girlfriend in the course of a relationship automatically equal loyalty/marriage. I see that as benefits of being together. grin She may have also added some value to your life in some other way.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 16, 2017
grin

Don't train your girlfriend in anything. Even your support should be to the barest minimum.

So that your loss will not be much if she eventually leaves.
Most of them are game players.

Goan find another human being to marry.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
It's not by force that the person dating you must marry you. She may have found a better man in whom she's getting married to than she previously did in you. Move on!, and quit whining. It would either be your loss or hers later. Nigerian guys have this mentality that spending on a girlfriend in the course of a relationship automatically equal loyalty/marriage. I see that as benefits of being together. grin She may have also added some value to your life in some other way.

grin

This is one of them

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 16, 2017
OrestesDante:

grin

This is one of them
And this is one of them who wants to be compensated for spending on a girl with marriage. It doesn't work that way. grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
And this is one of them who wants to be compensated for spending on a girl with marriage. It doesn't work that way. grin

grin

If I call you thief now. One mod will come and ban me again. I just dey come from one ban.

I no wan chop another one.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 16, 2017
OrestesDante:

grin

If I call you thief now. One mod will come and ban me again. I just dey come from one ban.

I no wan chop another one.
Look up the meaning of a "Thief". Spending on a woman is a product of your benevolence, and not stealing. You can't sue her 'cause she rejected you after spending on her 'cause she didn't ask for it. It's not a loan. That's the more reason why some of you should spend wisely, and not use money to make ladies feel they're indebted. Once they feel indebted they may be dating you for that reason and not because they genuinely want to which is a redflag in any relationship.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Evablizin(f): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2017
embarassed

Sorry dude.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
Look up the meaning of a "Thief". Spending on a woman is a product of your benevolence, and not stealing. You can't sue her 'cause she rejected you after spending on her 'cause she didn't ask for it. It's not a loan. That's the more reason why some of you should spend wisely, and not use money to make ladies feel they're indebted. Once they feel indebted they may be dating you for that reason and not because they genuinely want to which is a redflag in any relationship.

Good. After the promise of marriage? abi what are you saying?

4 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 16, 2017
OrestesDante:

Good. After the promise of marriage? abi what are you saying?
Change is constant. Anything could've gone wrong. Abi, do you men marry all the ladies you promised marriage?. tongue

14 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
And he had to publicize it? To attract sympathy and or what?

Heart break is what virtually every guy will experience at least once in his lifetime

I experienced it once and heaven knows I'll never allow myself experience it again. I always expect the worst from any lady I date now so it wouldnt look like a surprise when it hits me.

And to topic, so the man is trying to tell us he found a new girl he wants to marry within the short period of time he was disappointed​ by the other girl? Which means he's not faithful na, by having reserve when he's in a relationship. lol I applaud his snartless though

9 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:39am On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
your post is irritating

56 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 16, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
your post is irritating
I expected less. Keep spending on women in a bid to trap them in marriage with you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by tosyne2much(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
I experienced it once and heaven knows I'll never allow myself experience it again. I always expect the worst from any lady I date now so it wouldnt look like a surprise when it hits me .

And to topic, so the man is trying to tell us he found a new girl he wants to marry within the short period of time he was disappointed​ by the other girl? Which means he's not faithful na, by having reserve when he's in a relationship. lol I applaud his snartless though
I understand you bro. It's true that a lady can mess one up when you least expected

As for the guy, sense no dey him head I swear
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by theapeman: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2017
yebzman:
A Man Tea Gomos has called out his Ex-Girl friend Ndonima Micah Enoch on Facebook for allegedly deceiving him during the course of their five (5) year relationship. During which he cared and support all through her university days and introduced her to family and friends only to find out she was engaged to someone else, shortly before the wedding.
He claims to have forgiven her and Invited all his friends to her wedding.
na we dey make all this useless naija women feel important whereby they literally have no value in life.

STOP MAKING THOSE BITCHESSS VALUABLE!

10 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by EmekaBlue(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2017
yeye
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by saaedlee: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2017
so sad, but wetin concern me...

7 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by sinxlair(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2017
Kenzico:
Nsogbu dikwa
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Lexusgs430: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2017
biacan:
So sad she took him by surprise

Can I take you by surprise?
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by kceewhyte(m): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2017
And
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Brugo(m): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2017
Deceit is painful. I think it is good that the world knows the truth. All those family and friends who tried to settle their disputes would look stupid right now. They were settling fights for the side guy thinking they were on a noble quest. grin

Wonderful

I really wonder why it is difficult for a lady to stick to one boyfriend A.K.A source of income. Must they fall into the temptation of additional gifts and money from other men? Where are the women of substance?

Her fiance needs to know the kind of woman he will soon marry. She probably settled for him when her grand prize was not available.

Naija ladies. I carry yansh for you o.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by onyidonaldson(m): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2017
sell your bitcoin and paypal funds instantly 340/$
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
wondering if you read the post before commenting!!!This is not about spending,he wrote that she was engaged while they were dating....Yet she denied being engaged!!!this is about lies and not about anyone spending on a lady...please always read to understand

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by softnnenne: 11:58am On Nov 16, 2017
grin grin grin Mungo park.
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Alexrayz(m): 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
And he had to publicize it? To attract sympathy and or what?

I laugh when u all come here and start insulting him until u in his shoe feel his pain I don't tink u have a right to say such allow him grieve guess this his way of doing such remember there is no switch wen it comes to matter of the heart

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Houseofglam7(f): 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
Same damn thing is playing out somewhere not too far away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / Fashion Or Madness??? / 8 Kinds Of Men Who Patronise Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.