Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Matrix Issues (formula)..please Help Resolve - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Matrix Issues (formula)..please Help Resolve (1263 Views)

Code To Calculate Formula / Little Challenge With Client,please Help Resolve / What Is The Meaning Of This:403 Forbidden And How Do I Resolve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matrix Issues (formula)..please Help Resolve by barapistis(m): 11:51am On Nov 16, 2017
guys please i need a simple equation for this

The system requires 12 level 2 users to make 1 level 3 user

This means it requires 24 level 2 users to make 2 level 3

Please understand that this system does not follow the conventional three like model of Mlm

But the system checks for every level 2 user and fill them under the first level 2 user in the system to make 1 level 3 user

once you have level 2 user in the system..the subsequent level 2 users are filled under the first level 2 to push the first person in the system to level 3

now we need a simple and straight forward programmabale formula to achieve the above

abeg make una help

client has been waiting for so long
Re: Matrix Issues (formula)..please Help Resolve by barapistis(m): 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
please oh
Re: Matrix Issues (formula)..please Help Resolve by barapistis(m): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
Please can somebody help me out

If my questions are not clear enough
Re: Matrix Issues (formula)..please Help Resolve by barapistis(m): 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Matrix Issues (formula)..please Help Resolve by barapistis(m): 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
We presently have a counter ,counting from 0 to the last

That is,

Let's say there are 7 level 2 members in the system

We made the system to accrue the last number to the first person that got into level 2

That is the first person to be in level 2 is made the sixth guy while the last person is given 0

Making 7 altogether

Counting from 0 to 7

Now to the issue we having

Every level 2 user needs 12 level 2 users to move to level 3

Which means this users will be aligned under the first user till it reaches 12

Upon reaching 12...thats from 0-12

The 12 person who is actually the first guy and the 13th level 2 user is moved to level 3 while the same thing is applied to the next user inline

Basically....we are able to code it to move the first guy

Who is the 13 user to move to level 3

But as soon as another level 2 user comes to join the previouse level 2 user

The system moves the next last person to level 3 instead of counting another 12 level 2 users to be added to the system before moving the next inline to level 3

I hope this is clear enough

Please any algebra stuff is welcomed
Re: Matrix Issues (formula)..please Help Resolve by Nmeri17: 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
barapistis:

abeg make una help

client has been waiting for so long
Imagine, shame no catch you to show face for here. Meanwhile an astute developer that knows his onions is somewhere starving because vermins like you snatched jobs you're incapable of completing. And you have the effrontery to ask for help so you can continue propagating your ineptitude at others' expense? Try again dog cheesy You'd have to try again wink
Re: Matrix Issues (formula)..please Help Resolve by barapistis(m): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nmeri17:
Imagine, shame no catch you to show face for here. Meanwhile an astute developer that knows his onions is somewhere starving because vermins like you snatched jobs you're incapable of completing. And you have the effrontery to ask for help so you can continue propagating your ineptitude at others' expense? Try again dog cheesy You'd have to try again wink

Have we met before please
Re: Matrix Issues (formula)..please Help Resolve by Chibzynj: 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ur explanations are not clear, but I will advice u sketch out what's on ur mind (the flow of ur matrix), on a paper, then break the flow into smaller functions to enable u build the bigger function that will solve the problem.
That's hw I handle challenges like that.

1 Like

Re: Matrix Issues (formula)..please Help Resolve by stanliwise(m): 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
Re: Matrix Issues (formula)..please Help Resolve by stanliwise(m): 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
And again I may be if you draw it on a paper and upload it may be
Re: Matrix Issues (formula)..please Help Resolve by macjoe23: 6:20am On Nov 19, 2017
Whatsapp. 08186538398. I can help but at a price if u are interested.
Re: Matrix Issues (formula)..please Help Resolve by barapistis(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
i uploaded the files and responded to every one but nairaland is deleting my comments and files

(1) (Reply)

Programmer Needed Ugently.... / How To Integrate Ussd In My Application / The Future Of C++ Programming Language– Is It Still Among The Trends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.