Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? (4656 Views)

As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) / I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by chyna4luv: 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
Good afternoon pals.

Please, when a girl is showing you either directly or indirectly that she loves you, what will one do?

Because this is presently happening to my friend(guy)for the past five months now, the girl always showing signals to him. In fact, the girl does it openly now(at times we mock the guy o, that see babe wey dey show you love and you dey dull yourself. Lol).

There was a day the babe even hugged, pecked him and said you are a good guy in our presence but the guy dey behave like mumu and dulls himself too much. The girl can not do without calling the guy's name like mad.

So, now the guy is confused, whether the girl is just trying to get something from him and run or, is that a true love? Or is the girl a play girl?

The guy don't have money, I would have said, she is eyeing his money.

Please o, the guy needs good advice. Jah bless you.

Chyna.
Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by Stevengerd(m): 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
Is the head dead? So e no knw wetin to do......

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by madridguy(m): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tell your friend to buy the girl Christmas cloth.

4 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by Ajebusta(m): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
The next time the girl hug him..
The guy should whisper into her ear something like "babe, i swear anytime you hug me I dey get arouse pls no allow konji to kill me o... cuz na see I dey see am... i no fit touch am"

Now it depends on the girl response...
If she ask back "Why cant you?"...
Omo it is lottery and you have the winning ticket.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by handsomebanana(m): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
Talk true. Na you be the guy, shey ?

E clear say d babe lyk am, make e follow up lo bkos that wan don pass green light.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by Ajebusta(m): 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
madridguy:
Tell your friend to buy the girl Christmas cloth.

lol.... one of my guy did this to a girl who was acting exactly that same way with me but the girl end up having sex with me first...

Some girls will be playing with guys cool one just to get closer to the other ones..
Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
What do you do when a girl is flirting with you?.

1. You ignore her completely.

2. You deflect comments she makes that tends towards that with something entirely different.

3. You flirt back in a bid to get into her pants. For fùckboys.

Now, choose one.
Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by chyna4luv: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ajebusta:

lol.... one of my guy did this to a girl who was acting exactly that same way with me but the girl end up having sex with me first...

Some girls will be playing with guys cool one just to get closer to the other ones..

You guys are funny o. This is a serious matter that need advice. Ha, bros yours is bad. Having sex ke? No, no, no.

@Benita27, Are you saying that the girl's act is flirting(sleep with one guy to another)? Because the guy is confused now. Is it real love or game?

The guy in question does not have time for girls self talk more of flirting with girls.

Jah bless.
Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by ChewingStick(m): 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ajebusta:
The next time the girl hug him..
The guy should whisper into her ear something like "babe, i swear anytime you hug me I dey get arouse pls no allow konji to kill me o... cuz na see I dey see am... i no fit touch am"

Now it depends on the girl response...
If she ask back "Why cant you?"...
Omo it is lottery and you have the winning ticket.....

Kolo cheesy

one question @ Op, is your friend a yoruba demon?

if the girl has money to sponsor you and your friend's ministry and him still dey dull, i fit vex slap am from here oh.

unless it is the "chris thing" she want...
Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by NeeKlaus: 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:

2. You deflect comments she makes that tends towards that with something entirely different.

Now, choose one.
Lol... your bluntness is appealing.
Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by RuggedArab: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:

Now, choose one.

A'int your bf got into your panties before? Does it make him a fvckboy?

Your analysis and point of view sha

5 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
RuggedArab:

A'int your bf got into your panties before? Does it make him a fvckboy?

Your analysis and point of view sha
Don't quote me 'cause you had the urge to. I won't reply the next stupid mention(s).
Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Lol... your bluntness is appealing.
LOL, does that mean I'm blunt to a fault?.
Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
chyna4luv:
Good afternoon pals.

Please, when a girl is showing you either directly or indirectly that she loves you, what will one do?

Because this is presently happening to my friend(guy)for the past five months now, the girl always showing signals to him. In fact, the girl does it openly now(at times we mock the guy o, that see babe wey dey show you love and you dey dull yourself. Lol).

There was a day the babe even hugged, pecked him and said you are a good guy in our presence but the guy dey behave like mumu and dulls himself too much. The girl can not do without calling the guy's name like mad.

So, now the guy is confused, whether the girl is just trying to get something from him and run or, is that a true love? Or is the girl a play girl?

The guy don't have money, I would have said, she is eyeing his money.

Please o, the guy needs good advice. Jah bless you.

Chyna.

I swear this is usually my default behaviour I don't see myself being that ladies man , so I know something must be up, maybe she needs a kidney or broke well jokes on her, am a smoker and am not rich grin

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by RuggedArab: 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
Don't quote me 'cause you had the urge to. I won't reply the next stupid mention(s).

Then stop posting "stupid" assertions on NL.
Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
RuggedArab:

Then stop posting "stupid" assertions on NL.
What sounds "Stupid" to you may not be to another. Just as "Rights" and "Wrongs" are relative. I'm not the reason why you failed to comprehend that self explanatory comment I made on here, go fault your English teacher.

BTW, this is my cyberspace. You can't tell me what or what not to comment.

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
chyna4luv:

You guys are funny o. This is a serious matter that need advice. Ha, bros yours is bad. Having sex ke? No, no, no.

@Beni.ta27, Are you saying that the girl's act is flirting(sleep with one guy to another)? Because the guy is confused now. Is it real love or game?

The guy in question does not have time for girls self talk more of flirting with girls.

Jah bless.
I call that flirting 'cause it's obvious she wants to get bleeped by the guy. She may have a boyfriend on the other hand but if your friend is taken, he knows what to do.
Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by hopebacy(m): 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
must u tell a grown up nigga, wat to do about gal matters? if i were his friend i for slap sense into him. abi na u need d advice ni?
Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by RuggedArab: 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
What sounds "Stupid" to you may not be to another. Just as "Rights" and "Wrongs" are relative. I'm not the reason why you failed to comprehend that self explanatory comment I made on here, go fault your English teacher.

BTW, this is my cyberspace. You can't tell me what or what not to comment.

Hey,

1. You refuse to answer the question but bent on talking down the poster which to me seems guilty to the question or you really cannot defend
your assertions.
2. A girl throwing passes to a guy as a form of flirting and the guy acknowledges the pass and flirts with her and it led to "consented" getting
into her pants. How does it make the boy a fvckboy? I just paraphrase my earlier question so you can understand better.
3. Yes, it is your space to comment and it is also my space to quote who/what ever post/comment. Can you take that from me? No!
4. Recall you used STUPID to address a non-trivia issue; maybe I just reminded you that "Stupid"comments/post requires stupid mentions, so
don't act like you are having a bad day already.

4 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
RuggedArab:

Hey,

1. You refuse to answer the question but bent on talking down the poster which to me seems guilty to the question or you really cannot defend
your assertions.

[s] 2. A girl throwing passes to a guy as a form of flirting and the guy acknowledges the pass and flirts with her and it led to "consented" getting
into her pants. How does it make the boy a fvckboy? I just paraphrase my earlier question so you can understand better.
3. Yes, it is your space to comment and it is also my space to quote who/what ever post/comment. Can you take that from me? No!
4. Recall you used STUPID to address a non-trivia issue; maybe I just reminded you that "Stupid"comments/post requires stupid mentions, so
don't act like you are having a bad day already. [/s]
SMH @embolden. When I said you should fault your English teacher for your inability to comprehend, you must have felt I was joking. So, that was what you deduced from my post?. Poor you!.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by NeeKlaus: 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
LOL, does that mean I'm blunt to a fault?.
Yes, sometimes. You tend to take it overboard now and then but I have realized that is just you being YOU.
Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Yes, sometimes. You tend to take it overboard now and then but I have realized that is just you being YOU.
You're right. I don't sugar-coat what I have to say. It's simply who I am.
Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by NeeKlaus: 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
You're right. I don't sugar-coat what I have to say. It's simply who I am.
Alright. Sometimes, your bluntness usually bears a semblance with that of a female rights activist. You and that Poco girl.

Irritates and amuses me at the same time.grin
Well, I will see you around.
Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by RuggedArab: 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
SMH @embolden. When I said you should fault your English teacher for your inability to comprehend, you must have felt I was joking. So, that was what you deduced from my post?. Poor you!.

Madam English Teacher/Comprehender,

Did you answer my question or not? Forget about my English teacher, comprehension and whatnot.
Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Alright. Sometimes, your bluntness usually bears a semblance with that of a female rights activist. You and that Poco girl.

Irritates and amuses me at the same time.grin
Well, I will see you around.
The pleasure is all ours to irritate and amuse you. grin Alright, take care.
Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by pocohantas(f): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
The pleasure is all ours to irritate and amuse you. grin Alright, take care.

LOL. We can't be blunt in peace. In 2018, let's learn to add some sugar to our words.
Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. We can't be blunt in peace. In 2018, let's learn to add some sugar to our words.
LOL. cheesy Why 2018? Let's move it forward to 2020 so we'd have enough time to irritate and amuse people. BTW, 2018 is a month away.
Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by pocohantas(f): 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
LOL. cheesy Why 2018? Let's move it forward to 2020 so we'd have enough time to irritate and amuse people. BTW, 2018 is a month away.

2020?
Be like you no want make we see husband for NL.
Let's make it 2018, ahbeg embarassed embarassed
Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by chyna4luv: 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:

@ruggedarab, please you guys need not to quarrel over my thread o. Just try to understand each other comment and play along.

Well Benita27, I wouldn't know if the girl has a boyfriend. Also I won't conclude that the girl is a flirt, because he only channels the signal to the guy and if she is a flirt her phone ought to ring every seconds or minutes. I may be wrong sha.

Or is there a way to know if a girl is a flirt or not?

Please more reasonable advice.

Jah bless.

chyna.
Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by chyna4luv: 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
pocohantas:

2020?

Cool comment.

Thanks.
Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by walex2(m): 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
pocohantas:

For the good of all of us that really love you, please change your profile pix.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
pocohantas:

2020?
Husband on NL?. Please, don't make me laugh. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fine Boys Like Us, Na Them They Rush Us (pic) / What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? / Abby Chioma Poses Topless As She Shares Her Worries While Under Lockdown (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.