Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Important To Know: The Power Of Your Bvn Number Read This Story - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Important To Know: The Power Of Your Bvn Number Read This Story (642 Views)

A Scammer Trying To Scam Me With My Former Boss Whatsapp Number ( READ CHAT) / What Happens When Scammers Get Your BVN / Can BVN Number Be Used To Withdraw Money Or Access A Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important To Know: The Power Of Your Bvn Number Read This Story by jessibabe02: 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
IMPORTANT TO KNOW: THE POWER OF YOUR BVN NUMBER READ THIS STORY
i know by now we all knew the meaning of BVN which is our
(Bank verification number) am here to write a shout note of this
bank verification number, normally known to all as BVN if i may
ask you all know, were did you save your bank verification number
some we say on my phone.

majority of us including me save this number in our phone which is
kind of wrong before i say any thing i would like to tell you a story
not just a story it happen to some one i know here in Nigeria Benin
city Edo state.

STORY HOW A MAN MONEY WAS STOLEN WITH THE HELP OF BVN

A man went to the bank to make withdraw of cash on that posses he forgot
his phone in the bank hall, before he went back it as pass the working
time and they tell him to come the next day to collect his phone. not
knowing that sharp guy as already work away with the man phone.
TO continue and know whats happen at the end click here [url][/url]http://showcase9ja.com/2017/11/16/important-to-know-the-power-of-your-bvn-number-read-this-story/

(1) (Reply)

Army, DSS Kill Notorious Kidnapper Don Waney. / Fake Blind Beggar Nabbed With Her Son In Ondo State (photo) / A Mystery Snake Swallowed The N36 Million Cash In JAMB Office — Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.