Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos (39308 Views)

Singapore: 4 Friends Drugged, Raped Each Other's Wives, Congratulated Themselves / Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies / He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by Islie: 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

It was a tale of pity for a 15-year old housemaid who was abducted, drugged by two men and kept in captivity for five days.

The incident happened at Isalawori Street in Ikeja where the house maid lived with her madam, Alhaja Ayeleru Oluwatoyin.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that apart from the abduction and drugging of the victim, the suspects Ephriam Kelechi, 29 and Marvelous Ibegbulam, 32 turned her into a sort of sex slave and were having sex with her in turns in their hideout at the Agege Area of Lagos.

According to the victim, the suspects lured her into their trap under the false pretence of getting her another job that will fetch her more money.

She agreed and followed them late in the evening to a place in Agege without informing her madam.

She narrated that when they got there, she was offered soft drinks which she drank and became unconscious.

It was gathered that while the victim got missing, her madam was arrested and was asked to produced the victim which she was unable to do.

However, a search party was arranged and eventually the victim was found at Agege market where they took her for an undisclosed mission.

The suspects were later arrested and charged before Ikeja Magistrates court for the alleged offence.

They pleaded not guilty.

The presiding Magistrate, Mrs. O. A. Akokhia granted them bail in the sum of N500,000 with two sureties in like sum.

The suspects were remanded in prison custody pending when they will perfect their bail conditions.

The matter was adjourned till 12 December, 2017.

When P.M.EXPRESS contacted the victim’s madam, Alhaja Oluwatoyin at her office at Balogun Street in Ikeja, she confirmed the incident.

She said when the victim got missing that she went to the police and reported the matter but that only started her own trouble.

She said she was arrested, detained at the police station and was asked to produce the victim.

She said it was a traumatic experience for her and thanked God that her house maid was later found.

http://pmexpressng.com/2-men-abduct-drugged-raped-housemaid-15for-5-days/

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by apuski2(m): 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
WICKED WORLD WE LIVE IN

5 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by Odianose13(m): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
Did I just read that the judge granted them bail

To me Nigeria is either lawless or have no good justice system!

How can u grant bail to these cases - kidnap, false pretense, rape, several minor related charges, they even showed no remorse by their not-guilty plea. Its not cool really. Those dudes should be in jail for a long long time.

If a human rights organization escalates this case, that judge will be on a hot seat!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by miqos02(m): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
baba bad
Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
The castration BILL should be pass into law ASAP!

Are you a lover of BARBECUE?
If YES, check our signature

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by onyidonaldson(m): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
sell your bitcoin and paypal funds instantly 340/$

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by free2ryhme: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by eleojo23: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
So they will go home after paying the bail money?

These kind of guys shouldn't even be granted bail at all..sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by NwaAmaikpe: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
shocked

Na wa,
Girls have been tricked with Fanta and Sprite since 1945.

But the story has k-leg sha.
It's either she is a fool or she willingly went on a rendezvous with them

Which jobseeker goes job-hunting in the evening with two men and first starts taking soft drinks?

I just hope the men used condoms.
Because this type of loose, dull girls are disease carriers.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by RapportNaija(m): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hmmm

FIA burn them!

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by AishaBuhari: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Now modify... tongue

10 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by Mariangeles(f): 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
SAY NO TO RAPE!
All unrepentant rapist will burn in the fiery pits hades.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by Barrywilly(m): 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
KELECHI AND IBEGBULAM in the Oduduwa land. Is that your own quota as developers.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by Uyi168: 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
They wanna cripple the poor lad
Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
Wolves in Sheep Skin
Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by Uche881: 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
chai
Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by bidyahaya(m): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nigerian police someone will report a crime which includes the said person and without even investigating you arrest the innocent woman

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by BestDataDeals(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sell your iTunes and Amazon gift cards to me.

Sell you Amazon with or without receip to me. Payment is instant.

I buy both iTunes and Amazon gift cards at good rates always

I load myself so am fast and efficient.

08121254566 is the whatsapp number.
Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
Na wa oo somepeople are jus wicked angry
Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by asawanathegreat(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
Too bad

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by chloride6: 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
Odianose13:
Did I just read that the judge granted them bail

In as much as they are not a flight risk, they deserve bail.

They have not been found guilty and are presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by maj59(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
day should have be sentence
Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by victorazyvictor(m): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
She don chop their money taya grin badt guys.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist / Kenyan Woman Bites & Swallows Lover’s Wife’s Ear During Fight (photo) / Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.