Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Ladies Which One Will U Choose In This Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Which One Will U Choose In This Situation (1180 Views)

Black Vs Yellow Skin Ladies, Which One Do You Prefer (photo) / Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) / Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Which One Will U Choose In This Situation by miracool946: 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
its a very tough one here. we all know how ladies are crazy about d rich dudes and also how being poor makes our guys humble, committed and totally dedicated to a relationship. Now considering the two aforementioned cases the big question here is OUR ladies which would b more OK by u between having a broke dude DAT is committed, faithful, caring and gives u all his attention or a rich dude DAT cheats, doesn't givee u his attention, rude and always treat u wit pride and arrogance ?
Re: Ladies Which One Will U Choose In This Situation by PenGriffey: 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
Though am not a gurl but I know alot of them would go for guy B grin, guy A will be boring na angry he'd turn to one weak ass, disturbing the girl up and Dan with Fake love and care, meanwhile she'd be cheating on him with Guy A who doesn't give a Fvckk. Girls sha, very wonderful creatures, love em! grin
Re: Ladies Which One Will U Choose In This Situation by teebankz10(m): 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
I wanna sell this space grin grin
Re: Ladies Which One Will U Choose In This Situation by xendra: 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
go for a rich guy always, you know his character firsthand, dating a broke guy is a waste of time they are just as rude. only pretending until you watch them change once they have money.

how a guy treats a lady is in his personality noting to do with money.. a rude rich guy would have made a very rude broke guy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Which One Will U Choose In This Situation by IAMSASHY(f): 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
undecided I wl go 4 d broke guy, ntin is as wonderful 2 me as al dose qualities u mentioned abt d broke guy. Gud attitude over money any time, any day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Which One Will U Choose In This Situation by Ladycloud(f): 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
none of the above..

let's face reality and stop all these assumptions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Which One Will U Choose In This Situation by dingbang(m): 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ladycloud:
none of the above..

I like you.. You are real
Re: Ladies Which One Will U Choose In This Situation by Ladycloud(f): 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
dingbang:
I like you.. You are real
. thank you smiley
Re: Ladies Which One Will U Choose In This Situation by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided I wl go 4 d broke guy, ntin is as wonderful 2 me as al dose qualities u mentioned abt d broke guy. Gud attitude over money any time, any day

I get hope then grin
Re: Ladies Which One Will U Choose In This Situation by dingbang(m): 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ladycloud:
. thank you smiley
can I have your number please.. I'd like to go on a date with you
Re: Ladies Which One Will U Choose In This Situation by Ladycloud(f): 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
dingbang:
. LOl grin. DM
Re: Ladies Which One Will U Choose In This Situation by Lalas247(f): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
First of all

Being broke ! Does not mean you do not have money !
Nigerians have twisted the word broke to become a word to insult .. but in other parts of the work BROKE doesn’t necessarily mean poor or worthless

Now some people get paid at the end of every calendar month ... now
You have have spent a bit lavishishly that month and it’s no way like maybe 3 days to payday ... this is when the term Broke comes in

*** hey dude can you lend me £10
^ Oh sorry I’m BROKE till payday ... just have a little left to last me till the next sorry bro

Now this is the context we use that term ..

Now a brokeazz or however it is Said in America means you just a bum .. basically chics use that on guys that can’t give them what’s they need ( ie not every guy can spent £5,000 on one girl for dinner ) does that mean he is broke ? No
Females use that word to bruise men’s Egos and that’s because most Men don’t even understand what it really mean ...
No man wants to Be inferior to his fellow man and want to floss but every one has their own spending limit and it doesn’t make them broke !

Now if u understand that short hand up there
The ans to Op issue I sent every easy smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Which One Will U Choose In This Situation by dingbang(m): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ladycloud:
. LOl grin. DM
wink
Re: Ladies Which One Will U Choose In This Situation by miracool946: 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
dingbang:
on my thread ? gerarahia man

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which One Will U Choose In This Situation by dingbang(m): 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
miracool946:

on my thread ? gerarahia man
smiles.
Re: Ladies Which One Will U Choose In This Situation by NigerDeltan(m): 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
OrestesDante:

I get hope then grin

My friend go and hustle grin
Re: Ladies Which One Will U Choose In This Situation by Gofwane(m): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ladycloud:
none of the above..

correct geh! You deserve a big bottle of...

Ogogoro cool
Re: Ladies Which One Will U Choose In This Situation by pryme(m): 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sometimes I really wonder if truly Women outnumber Men on this planet.

More often than not, a thread will be created for women to express their views on Nairaland, but it's mostly the men you find on such threads.

Even if you type WOMEN ONLY in the thread title , men will still outnumber women in such threads.

Got me thinking if we should start creating Telemondo threads if that will bring out the ladies. undecided
Re: Ladies Which One Will U Choose In This Situation by IAMSASHY(f): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
undecided hey, u ar gonna b rich, stop hvin hopes k, jst work harder, d question is jst dere 4 d fun of it, it doesn't necessarily hv 2 b true, goodluck
OrestesDante:

I get hope then grin

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This? / I’m In Love With 2 Women I Don’t Know Which One To Choose / BBN Star Uriel And Actress Anita Joseph In Bikini (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.