₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,211,648 members, 4,828,050 topics. Date: Friday, 22 March 2019 at 09:38 AM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (221743 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Folafikemi: 11:34pm On Mar 09
Ugosample:
Don't you want to live in sask?

Why not if not? Long as its not any province in naija... Lol

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by adetechy: 3:59pm On Mar 10
New

Dear House,
Is fixed deposit letter from bank sufficient for proof of fund for Manitoba PNP.
Please kindly share your experience or any link that could be of help.

Many thanks.
eljaye:
Hi all,

I just got my LAA from the MPNP. I need some assistance on proof of funds, verification of academic results, and what else they might require. I am currently filling out the forms.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Ojasope1: 4:31pm On Mar 10
cmoney22222:
Baba you don come here again? grin

Chief wetin pesin go do na, we have to explore all options. Cannyland is a must this year.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Ojasope1: 4:43pm On Mar 10
iaatmguy:
if your friend plays ball, consider your self in Manitoba already. congrats in advance grin

Thanks for the response.

Do you mean if my friend play football, if so how will this help ?

Or

You mean if my friend is ready to corporate with me ?

Kindly shed more light....
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by cmoney22222: 4:45pm On Mar 10
abi ooo
Ojasope1:

Chief wetin pesin go do na, we have to explore all options. Cannyland is a must this year.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by ebixxx: 4:55pm On Mar 10
Good day house!
Please is there a MANITOBA PNP EXPRESS ENTRY assessment tool?
I have come across a chart with points, and based on those points our score was 73 out of 100, after adding 10points for a friend in Manitoba (and they said one requires a minimum of 60 to be eligible).
But the cut-off score for the last draw was 566.
Please, how do we convert our score to know what our actual score in the Manitoba PNP pool will be (to be sure we stand a chance through this route)?
We have been waiting patiently for our family friend to clock 1year in Manitoba as a PR in June, hence we have not completed the EOI application yet. But we recently were told that having a friend alone cannot push us through the Manitoba PNP pool.
Our details: Age- 37yrs, NOC- 3111 (6years plus), ECA- Professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession, LSRW- 8.5,7.5,8,7
Age- 31yrs, NOC- 1241 (1year), 6314 (1year), ECA- Masters degree, LSRW- 7.5,7.5,8.5,7
(already exploring option of rewriting IELTS, just want to explore PNP also in case).
Thanks in anticipation of your responses.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by iaatmguy(m): 6:43pm On Mar 10
Ojasope1:

Thanks for the response.

Or

the latter
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by cmoney22222: 7:21pm On Mar 10
Sir with this your profile + a close relative in Manitoba which is 200 points, you are deemed to get LAA on the next draws 2 weeks from now. The points for friend can’t land you LAa
ebixxx:
Good day house!
I have come across a chart with points, and based on those points our score was 73 out of 100, after adding 10points for a friend in Manitoba (and they said one requires a minimum of 60 to be eligible).
Please, how do we convert our score to know what our actual score in the Manitoba PNP pool will be (to be sure we stand a chance through this route)?
We have been waiting patiently for our family friend to clock 1year in Manitoba as a PR in June, hence we have not completed the EOI application yet. But we recently were told that having a friend alone cannot push us through the Manitoba PNP pool.
Our details: Age- 37yrs, NOC- 3111 (6years plus), ECA- Professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession, LSRW- 8.5,7.5,8,7
Age- 31yrs, NOC- 1241 (1year), 6314 (1year), ECA- Masters degree, LSRW- 7.5,7.5,8.5,7
(already exploring option of rewriting IELTS, just want to explore PNP also in case).
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by cmoney22222: 7:25pm On Mar 10
On with platform sir? Ee or pnp and what province if pnp sir?
adetechy:

New

Dear House,
Is fixed deposit letter from bank sufficient for proof of fund for Manitoba PNP.
Please kindly share your experience or any link that could be of help.

Many thanks.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by cmoney22222: 7:26pm On Mar 10
As in Messi or Ronaldo style sir?
iaatmguy:
the latter

2 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by cmoney22222: 7:28pm On Mar 10
For the former : it can help by telling him to tell Messi or drogba to send you you Pr card in the mail. Lol
Ojasope1:

Thanks for the response.

Or

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Chelda: 7:29pm On Mar 10
nne79:
Please how did you delete the old profile? is it by revoking cos I seem to be in the same situation. maybe thats why I didnt get a nomination
Click on withdraw profile. Then create a new one. Profiles that are expiring in 3months or less are not selected. Check the Alberta selection criteria.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Chelda: 7:30pm On Mar 10
Mo234:

You really have!!! Your words have encouraged me jaree... It's to stick to this cause till it yields o! And it has to. All the very best also ma'am!
Thank you. God bless you.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Chelda: 7:37pm On Mar 10
Jijixyz:

Congratulations Chelda. Please do you have a family member in Alberta? Was wondering if that was one of the reasons you were selected? I tap into this ur victory.
Thanks. Yes I have a family member in Alberta so it's a possible reason however majority of the people who received the Letter in our group do not have any ties to Canada at all. As for me, I believe that this particular selection was based on occupation. My NOC is 1241 Admin Assistant and they also selected the NOC for Registered Nurses. Goodluck.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by KAYSEE8686: 7:50pm On Mar 10
Chelda:

Thanks o! It does feel good

Congrats once again. Do you have connection to the province
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Bostabos: 9:00pm On Mar 10
Good evening all,just want to find out do I need to evaluate my certificate via wes for mpnp
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by ebixxx: 9:07pm On Mar 10
Thanks a lot cmoney22222!
I appreciate your response.
At least now we know we have only EE as our option...

cmoney22222:
Sir with this your profile + a close relative in Manitoba which is 200 points, you are deemed to get LAA on the next draws 2 weeks from now. The points for friend can’t land you LAa
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by jibs3: 9:14pm On Mar 10
Hi everyone, please i will like to know if spouse degree transcript and its evaluation is required for Manitoba nominee program.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by cmoney22222: 9:32pm On Mar 10
Sir, can madam be the PA since she is younger. Btw wats your crs sir?
ebixxx:
Good day house!
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by cmoney22222: 9:33pm On Mar 10
No no no no no sir
jibs3:
Hi everyone, please i will like to know if spouse degree transcript and its evaluation is required for Manitoba nominee program.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by cmoney22222: 9:36pm On Mar 10
Yes yes yes yes sir and don’t forget to write ielts coming out with at lest 6 all round. It will also be fine if you max out to be able to break even with the current draw score sir
Bostabos:
Good evening all,just want to find out do I need to evaluate my certificate via wes for mpnp
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by ebixxx: 9:57pm On Mar 10
Our CRS with me as PA is 439.
Awaiting remarking of my IELTS writing, and if it increases, my CRS will increase to 441.

With my wife as PA using current IELTS, our CRS is 399 (since only 1year of work experience in a same NOC).
If she re-writes and gets CLB 9 (8,7,7,7) with 1year experience, our CRS increases to 437.
Only if she can hit CLB 10 will our score increase to 449.
I know it (CLB 10) is achievable, but wifey who got us on this path in the first place and has better command of English than I do, is discouraged that she didn't hit the high scores first time out.
Also, as we thought we had a back up plan with our family friend, she was relaxed.
Now we know EE is our ONLY way, I'm sure she will decide to try again.
Thanks for your response and time.
Really appreciate!

cmoney22222:
Sir, can madam be the PA since she is younger. Btw wats your crs sir?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Baar31st: 12:53am On Mar 11
Good day, just joined this forum because I want know more about PNP and how to apply one. Thank you
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by cmoney22222: 7:30am On Mar 11
PNP’s Canada>

Alberta - remains open. You do not need to apply unless they send a notification of interest in your EE profile. They pick directly from EE pool but you need to have close connection to the province.

BC - Same like Alberta but connection is not mandatory. You need job offer to get invitation to apply.
Saskatchewan (SINP) - Best one to apply if you do not have job offer or any connection to the province. Remains open for Expression of interest submission. condition is your NOC must be in their occupation in demand list.

Nova Scotia - Category A remains open but you need job offer and express entry profile to apply.
Category B - Remains closed. Generally, they open 3 to 4 times a year. In 2018, it was only 2 times ( April & November). Expected to open in first quarter of 2019. You do not need job offer or connection to the province. You need express entry profile and your NOC must be in OID list to apply.

New Brunswick - Hide and seek PNP. opens and closes for receiving applications throughout the year. Generally, if you know French or have job offer or connection to the province, just be ready to submit your EOI profile all the time. They also have an option to submit without job offer or connection but you should have attended their information session that they organize throughout the year in several parts of the world. This stream opens 1 or 2 times a year.

PEI-No set of rules. You need Express Entry profile. Just submit EOI from their website ( it takes 5 minutes ). If you are lucky, you get invite.
Otherwise, it is not recommended to waste your time on this PNP. Mostly they invite, if you have job offer but there are cases, where people get invite without job offers.

Ontario - Remains open. No need of job offer or connection to the province. They will notify you in your EE profile if you seems to be fit for their province. Mostly IT NOCs are preferred or Franco phones. If you have a job offer, chances are high.

Manitoba - Remains open but forget about it if you do not have any relative in Manitoba.

Newfoundland - Need EE profile and job offer.

Atlantic Immigration pilot programsad NS, NB, PEI,NL)
Remains open but Specific for Maritime provinces. You need job offer from Maritime provinces to apply.
Baar31st:
Good day, just joined this forum because I want know more about PNP and how to apply one. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by hijehor: 9:22am On Mar 11
Greetings to all.
Please can anyone advise on New Brunswick PNP?
I attended the information session in Dubai September 2018 but up till now I am yet hear from them as regards EOI submission.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:51pm On Mar 11
Folafikemi:
Hello good people, kindly clear me on this.

That u got invitation from a particular province does it mean that's the province u will land.

Eg, I got an invite from Sask. Will I be living in Sask when I eventually travel... Pls help me clarify this am just a bit confused. Thanks

You are not mandated to Land in Saskatchewan. You can land in Ontario and later move to Saskatchewan later on all within 24 hours lols hahahaha...

If you dare leave Saskatchewan without getting citizenship, your PR can be revoked.

Have you submitted your ITA yet? Lets connect na...

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Ojasope1: 1:42pm On Mar 11
cmoney22222:
Yes yes yes yes sir and don’t forget to write ielts coming out with at lest 6 all round. It will also be fine if you max out to be able to break even with the current draw score sir

Cmoney kindly call me, i lost your contact.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Izeb4040: 4:20pm On Mar 11
Good day all.

Please for a family; is it only the primary applicant that will be required to pay the PNP fee or same fee will be required from each member of the family?

Thanks...
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by cerezo: 8:36pm On Mar 11
Chelda:

Thanks. Yes I have a family member in Alberta so it's a possible reason however majority of the people who received the Letter in our group do not have any ties to Canada at all. As for me, I believe that this particular selection was based on occupation. My NOC is 1241 Admin Assistant and they also selected the NOC for Registered Nurses. Goodluck.

Good to read from you. My NOC is also 1241 but I didn't receive any email from Alberta. Perhaps the CRS is part of the consideration. I am currently below 400. Also, I want to know if you selected only Alberta in the PNP section of your EE. Thanks

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Jijixyz: 9:21pm On Mar 11
cerezo:

Good to read from you. My NOC is also 1241 but I didn't receive any email from Alberta. Perhaps the CRS is part of the consideration. I am currently below 400. Also, I want to know if you selected only Alberta in the PNP section of your EE. Thanks

Would like to know as well. My crs is below 400, Noc is 1241, I have a family in Alberta. Did you select only Alberta in the PNP section of your Express entry? It shall end in praise.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by writeprof(m): 10:30pm On Mar 11
cmoney22222:
PNP’s Canada>

Alberta - remains open. You do not need to apply unless they send a notification of interest in your EE profile. They pick directly from EE pool but you need to have close connection to the province.

BC - Same like Alberta but connection is not mandatory. You need job offer to get invitation to apply.
Saskatchewan (SINP) - Best one to apply if you do not have job offer or any connection to the province. Remains open for Expression of interest submission. condition is your NOC must be in their occupation in demand list.

Nova Scotia - Category A remains open but you need job offer and express entry profile to apply.
Category B - Remains closed. Generally, they open 3 to 4 times a year. In 2018, it was only 2 times ( April & November). Expected to open in first quarter of 2019. You do not need job offer or connection to the province. You need express entry profile and your NOC must be in OID list to apply.

New Brunswick - Hide and seek PNP. opens and closes for receiving applications throughout the year. Generally, if you know French or have job offer or connection to the province, just be ready to submit your EOI profile all the time. They also have an option to submit without job offer or connection but you should have attended their information session that they organize throughout the year in several parts of the world. This stream opens 1 or 2 times a year.

PEI-No set of rules. You need Express Entry profile. Just submit EOI from their website ( it takes 5 minutes ). If you are lucky, you get invite.
Otherwise, it is not recommended to waste your time on this PNP. Mostly they invite, if you have job offer but there are cases, where people get invite without job offers.

Ontario - Remains open. No need of job offer or connection to the province. They will notify you in your EE profile if you seems to be fit for their province. Mostly IT NOCs are preferred or Franco phones. If you have a job offer, chances are high.

Manitoba - Remains open but forget about it if you do not have any relative in Manitoba.

Newfoundland - Need EE profile and job offer.

Atlantic Immigration pilot programsad NS, NB, PEI,NL)
Remains open but Specific for Maritime provinces. You need job offer from Maritime provinces to apply.

thanks for this short, precise and helpful info.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by milayo(f): 12:00am On Mar 12
Testimony19:
Good evening house,
Please who read social work or sociology and you are working as a social worker or community development officer?
Pls let's hook up.
1) what is NOC for social worker or community development officer.
The NOC for social worker or community development officer is 4212

2) in what province is social worker or community development officer is in high demand
The occupation is in demand in Saskatchewan

3) apart from social worker or community development officer, what other job description can someone with social work and sociology certificate apply for?

4) what eca body evaluates two certificates for the same charge
WES

I also studied sociology and also looking at Saskatchewan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (Reply)

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Italian Student Visa-help!

Viewing this topic: EddieMurphie and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.