₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,210,868 members, 4,825,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 21 March 2019 at 12:34 AM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (220866 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by meadeh77: 4:28pm On Mar 14
Good afternoon all, I got NOI from Alberta please those that have received how did you go about it. Thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by meadeh77: 4:29pm On Mar 14
MaSisi:
Good evening all, please I need assistance. I received a notification of interest from ALBERTA. Has anyone received before, how did you go about it pls?
I also received, have you been able to contact them.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by RegalB(f): 4:42pm On Mar 14
If you have no intention to submit a full application, it is advisable to decline without delay and take care of the issues you have currently (assuming you have any).

If you fail to decline within the timeline (of 60 days) and the LAA expires, your profile WILL NOT be considered for future rounds of invitations.

If you later decide that you wish to be considered again, you will need to submit a new EOI and meet the requirements in place at that time.

You can read your Letter again paying full attention to the last couple of paragraphs.

chukwumummy:
Pls how can I decline Mpnp LAA?

If I Ieave it to expire after 60 days, hope it does not have any consequence..?

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by RegalB(f): 4:52pm On Mar 14
Yes it is.

If it 'expires', just 'renew' and upload the 'fresh' certificate with explanation in the 'additional remarks' column.

adetechy:
Dear House,
Is fixed deposit letter from bank sufficient for proof of fund for Manitoba PNP.
Please kindly share your experience or any link that could be of help.

Many thanks.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by RegalB(f): 4:56pm On Mar 14
adetechy:

@cmoney22222

But MPNP also requested for 3 months statement which Fixed Deposit (FD) does not have. That is why I am in doubt if FD can be used.

Anybody who has used FD for MPNP should please contribute.

https://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/general-mpnp-policies/sw-laa/

I 'used' FD for POF and there were no issues at all.

I did 90 days initially which was extended / renewed on expiration for another 90 days. The freshly generated Bank Letter only needs to be uploaded with explanation in the remarks column.

In fact, I pulled out my funds again from FD and invested in TB, uploaded again with explanation.

You are fine with FD.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by showerses: 5:01pm On Mar 14
Congrats, please what is your CRS score
meadeh77:
Good afternoon all, I got NOI from Alberta please those that have received how did you go about it. Thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by meadeh77: 6:32pm On Mar 14
showerses:
Congrats, please what is your CRS score
My CRS score is 435
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by meadeh77: 9:28pm On Mar 14
ifevictor:

Congratulations.
I just got an NOI from Alberta in my EE profile, please would my EE profile be suspended immediately I reply the mail as instructed in the letter and can you give me documents checklist required by Alberta for nomination. I am asking because I presently have a CRS of 448 and will be having my birthday in the first week of April.
thanks
Please how did you go about sending the NOI to the email. I tried downloading it so I can attach but I couldn't. Please assist.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by meadeh77: 9:36pm On Mar 14
Chelda:
Good morning my wonderful people,
Last night, I received a letter of Interest from Alberta and I accepted. Please who else has received this LOI?
I also received a letter of interest, please how did you accept. I tried downloading the letter so I can attach as a mail but its not working. I got the letter two days ago, please assist.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by nadis2011(m): 10:55pm On Mar 14
i am new here, you guys are doing a good job. Nevertheless, i have a question to ask.
i just registered for Manitoba PNP and my CRS score is 384. i learnt that with job offer or having a close relation
in Manitoba can make a great different, does any one have a useful information on how i can easily get job.
secondly, is there any body that can assist me if you are in Manitoba already for close relation stuff.

Finally, Saskatchewan INP. is it composory to have our EDUCATION CREDENTIAL evaluated by ECA OR WEP before one can be selected from the pool. Thanks

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Shine1177: 11:36pm On Mar 14
How is this language band calculated, assuming I make CLB 7 does it mean I get 22 points out of the 125 maximum points for language?

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Changeofscene(m): 8:42am On Mar 15
meadeh77:

I also received a letter of interest, please how did you accept. I tried downloading the letter so I can attach as a mail but its not working. I got the letter two days ago, please assist.

Save the page where the NOI is and print it out.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Izeb4040: 8:59am On Mar 15
cmoney22222:
Then pa pays this fees only

Thank you...
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 9:15am On Mar 15
When does your nomination expire?

I would say you can hold on for the next 2 - 3 draws (if IRCC decides to do them soon) because your CRS is still good. If it's getting close to your nomination deadline, then you can take the decision you think is best for your situation.

More information here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/application-process/express-entry.html

ifevictor:

I am seeking more information considering that PNP nomination process would take some extra time and the draws might come below 448 in the next 2 draw in which I won't need the PNP. I want to know if I can accept the notification of interest for alberta and still be in the pool, and in case the draws come down before my PNP nomination process is completed, I would just discontinue with the PNP.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by EmekaSpark: 9:31am On Mar 15
Good morning All,

Please can anyone assist me with the list of docs i need to upload for SNP EOI submission?.

Thanks in anticipation...
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by adetechy: 12:23pm On Mar 15
RegalB:

I 'used' FD for POF and there were no issues at all.

I did 90 days initially which was extended / renewed on expiration for another 90 days. The freshly generated Bank Letter only needs to be uploaded with explanation in the remarks column.

In fact, I pulled out my funds again from FD and invested in TB, uploaded again with explanation.

You are fine with FD.

@RegalB
Many thanks for your response, much appreciated ma.
Did you particularly use the FD for MPNP or another immigration programme?
If it was MPNP, how did you meat the requirement of "three months of bank statements" or did you ignore it and it was accepted.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by adetechy: 12:47pm On Mar 15
Shine1177:
How is this language band calculated, assuming I make CLB 7 does it mean I get 22 points out of the 125 maximum points for language?

Your score will be 22x4 which is 88 out of 125.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by vickyehi: 3:25pm On Mar 15
adetechy:

But the SOA is expected to also show POF.

not always. example, my mum transferred me the entire POf and I used it to purchase Tbills. so my documentations were;
1-SOA....to show the transfer she made( but account balance was just 50k)
2-Tbills certificate or FD cert......to show the actual POF
3-gift deed......to explain the bulk deposit

3 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by ifevictor: 6:41pm On Mar 15
amaya21:
When does your nomination expire?

I would say you can hold on for the next 2 - 3 draws (if IRCC decides to do them soon) because your CRS is still good. If it's getting close to your nomination deadline, then you can take the decision you think is best for your situation.

More information here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/application-process/express-entry.html

Thank you, I will notify Alberta of my interest. If ITA comes first then i won't go ahead with processing PNP.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Drayallen: 11:03pm On Mar 15
CheesyTee:
Wow congratulations.

how can someone contact you cheesy?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Ogamazi001(m): 4:58pm On Mar 16
Congratulations ma'am. I've always wondered if I'm the only one with such NOC. Lol. I just read from you now that profiles expiring in three months won't be selected. Mine expires on the 19th of this month. I will withdraw or delete it this night and creat a new one. I'm hopeful worth your invite although my CRS is below 400 but you wrote that even it was as low as 300 even. I've done IELTS 4times now and I'm about going up on this dream. August another birthday crips in on me.
Chelda:
Good morning my wonderful people,
Last night, I received a letter of Interest from Alberta and I accepted. Please who else has received this LOI?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by pharore(f): 6:40pm On Mar 16
[quote author=ebixxx post=76538774]Our CRS with me as PA is 439.
Awaiting remarking of my IELTS writing, and if it increases, my CRS will increase to 441.

With my wife as PA using current IELTS, our CRS is 399 (since only 1year of work experience in a same NOC).
If she re-writes and gets CLB 9 (8,7,7,7) with achievable, but wifey who got us on this path in the first place and has better command of English than I do, is discouraged that she didn't hit the high scores first time out.

@ebixxx, In my opinion, madam should be the PA becos of her age.I guess her total work experience now is 2 years plus (frm the two NOC).While she prepares to rewrite IELTS,enter d pool with her current IELTS result and claim two years work experience.Remember, u can claim work experience from more than one NOC,the only clause is that, for each NOC claimed,an applicant is expected to have worked a minimum of one year.
I know someone who applied with two different NOC smiling in Canada now.Creating your profile now might be of benefit becos of the tie-breaker rule.

Furthermore, once u get ur remarked ielts result,I will suggest u create an EE profile too.There is no rule against husband and wife having different existing EE profile.The only thing to do is to make sure u decline one ITA in a situation where the two parties get ITA at the time.And if u get ITA before madam,all u do is revoke madam's profile shikena.Remember,u can create a profile today and delete today,nobody can accuse u of doing anything wrong. I have created EE profile twice and revoked it.They already made provision for such.

The main reason for creating your profile is to ensure that u guys don't miss any opportunity when provinces like Alberta,Ontario and Nova-Scotia scan through CIC Express Entry data page to select candidates who qualified for EE but don't have sufficient score for federal route.So,they send u expression of interest letter and lure u to their province through their provincial nomination route.

Wish u and ur family all d best.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by pharore(f): 6:59pm On Mar 16
pyruvateluv:
Please how does one apply for SINP if you have teaching experience? Must one acquire a certificate in Canada first as I don't understand how to go about it. Please assist

@ pyruvateluv, to apply for SINP,u dont need to acquire a certificate in Canada.All u need to do is evaluate you credential with the professional body in the country(Canada).
For example, you have teaching experience,you will evaluate your NCE OR B.edu with their educational body.

Note: For SINP, u degree must align with your work experience.U can't say you teaching experience and first degree was in Chemical engineering and masters in Business Management.

However, in case ur first degree was in chemical engineering and u worked for like 4 yrs but along the line in your career as a teacher,u secured an additional qualification in education(e.g Pgd in edu) and worked for like 2yrs. So, for the teaching NOC,u have a total of 2yrs work experience and not a total of 6yrs experience as it ought to be ideally.

I hope u understand my analysis Sir/Ma.All d best.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Limitlessbond(m): 8:22pm On Mar 16
Greetings to U... Am new in this forum and i need some help/clarifications on the following:

1. For Manotoba pnp is it compulsory to have a close friend or relative in d province to qualify? even though I meet the 60/100 cutoff?

2. On the 1000 assessment grid, what is meant by the 100 pointa extra in work experience of it os fully recognized by provincial licensing body. I mean is this limited to regulated occupation alone or for all occupation as long as they are known in the province?

Thanks in advance.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by CheesyTee: 8:22pm On Mar 16
You May leave your questions here for others to benefit too
Drayallen:
how can someone contact you cheesy?

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by pharore(f): 8:38pm On Mar 16
phemmy28:
Hello House, Just located this thread on here. I need orientation on this PNP matter.

I am an electrical engineer, 34y.o, married to a medical doctor, 31y.o. I have my ECA from WES and we are still awaiting hers from MCC but k-leg don dey wan dey that one somehow. IELTS results are in, I had a band 8 LRSW: 9, 8, 7.5, 7 and hers was a band 7 LRSW: 7.5, 7.5, 7, 6.5, Yes she is trying to write again but in the meantime, I was thinking of moving forward with this PNP thing. Now I have two sisters who are canadian permanent residents. One is in alberta and the other in saskatchewan. But it looks like those ones don't even know the left or right of this matter.

I need help and orientation on this matter please. Don't worry I catch on fast, just explain as you see fit my people. I am all ears. Thanks.

PS: CRS with me as PA and assuming my wife's ECA is out amounts to 428

Hello, with a sibling who is a PR,u have additional 15 points.
In my opinion, enter the pool with what you have now while u await madam's ECA.Claim the extra 15 points and sit gently in the pool.Alberta can select you and send EOI letter to you.

Also,check Saskatchewan if your occupation is on their in-demand occupation.If so,u can apply and with family ties,u get additional points.

All d best.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Limitlessbond(m): 9:02pm On Mar 16
Limitlessbond:
Greetings to U... Am new in this forum and i need some help/clarifications on the following:

1. For Manotoba pnp is it compulsory to have a close friend or relative in d province to qualify? even though I meet the 60/100 cutoff?

2. On the 1000 assessment grid, what is meant by the 100 pointa extra in work experience if it is fully recognized by provincial licensing body. I mean is this limited to regulated occupation alone or for all occupation as long as they are known in the province?

Thanks in advance.

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by EmekaSpark: 11:36pm On Mar 16
[quote author=pharore post=76716251]

@ pyruvateluv, to apply for SINP,u dont need to acquire a certificate in Canada.All u need to do is evaluate you credential with the professional body in the country(Canada).
For example, you have teaching experience,you will evaluate your NCE OR B.edu with their educational body.

Note: For SINP, u degree must align with your work experience.U can't say you teaching experience and first degree was in Chemical engineering and masters in Business Management.

However, in case ur first degree was in chemical engineering and u worked for like 4 yrs but along the line in your career as a teacher,u secured an additional qualification in education(e.g Pgd in edu) and worked for like 2yrs. So, for the teaching NOC,u have a total of 2yrs work experience and not a total of 6yrs experience as it ought to be ideally.

I hope u understand my analysis Sir/Ma.All d best.

Sir,

Please i'm new year. I want to apply for SINP, upon completing the EOI application form online via immigration.saskatchewan.ca, i got to a point where they asked "have you been accepted into Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada's Express Entry Pool and have an Express Entry Profile Number?. I'm a bit confused here sir, do i need to create account and apply in the EE pool first before applying for any PNP or should i just click NO and continue with my application? Kindly assist with clarification please..

Thanks in advance
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by EmekaSpark: 11:42pm On Mar 16
Hello All,

Please I'm new hear. I want to apply for SINP, upon completing the EOI application form online via immigration.saskatchewan.ca, i got to a point where they asked "have you been accepted into Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada's Express Entry Pool and have an Express Entry Profile Number?. I'm a bit confused here, do i need to create account and apply in the EE pool first before applying for any PNP or should i just click NO and continue with my application? Kindly assist with clarification please..

Thanks in advance
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by CheesyTee: 12:00am On Mar 17
You need to be in EE pool first

EmekaSpark:

Hello All,

Please I'm new hear. I want to apply for SINP, upon completing the EOI application form online via immigration.saskatchewan.ca, i got to a point where they asked "have you been accepted into Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada's Express Entry Pool and have an Express Entry Profile Number?. I'm a bit confused here, do i need to create account and apply in the EE pool first before applying for any PNP or should i just click NO and continue with my application? Kindly assist with clarification please..

Thanks in advance
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by ebixxx: 7:19am On Mar 17
Thanks a lot!
We really appreciate your advice and we'll follow it judiciously!

[quote author=pharore post=76715748][/quote]
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by pyruvateluv(m): 8:08am On Mar 17
Please house, has anyone used teaching to get SINP? Please I need guidance. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (Reply)

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Italian Student Visa-help!

Viewing this topic: mcudoye and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.