₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,258,848 members, 4,941,379 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2019 at 12:26 PM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (265164 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Dolex86: 12:59pm On May 13
Hello house,
Please i have a cousin is Saskatchewan who has used only six months. Can such a relative qualify to be used when filling my EOI or its compulsory the relative has to have spent a minimum of one year
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by IbikunleBukky(m): 1:26pm On May 13
PLS, WHAT ARE CRITERIA FOR GETTING POINTS LIVING OUTSIDE WINNIPEG. SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT PROXIMITY TO YOUR CLOSE RELATIVE MATTERS IN CHOOSING LIVING OUTSIDE WINNIPEG, HOW TRUE IS THIS?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by IbikunleBukky(m): 1:30pm On May 13
I will advise you wait for another 5 months, this wait period should help you gather enough documentation such as proof of funds. just use the wait period to learn about SINP and plan towards it. Also pray your cousin doesnt live the province. Everything is dependent on God. or if you want to apply, you can. but exclude him for now.
Dolex86:
Hello house,
Please i have a cousin is Saskatchewan who has used only six months. Can such a relative qualify to be used when filling my EOI or its compulsory the relative has to have spent a minimum of one year
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Komed: 2:50pm On May 13
GODKNOWS2019:
Good morning All, v jus recived my LAA via the MPNP. Pls will like to ask, how long does it take to get the nomination from Manitoba after submission of full application ? Also heard I will use this nomination card to apply to the federal application where issuance of visa will begin. How long does this also take. Jus want to know the timeframe for me to plan accordingly. Thank you for your kindest responses. �
please how can i contact you
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Bostabos: 8:11pm On May 13
Good evening house,pls I need to know if it is possible to get Laa from Manitoba,I don't have a masters degree
just bsc ,English test overall 6,though my in-law stays in Winnipeg,I have more than 3years working experience and am 35years old.is there a possibility for laa
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by walexy(m): 8:56pm On May 13
IbikunleBukky:
PLS, WHAT ARE CRITERIA FOR GETTING POINTS LIVING OUTSIDE WINNIPEG. SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT PROXIMITY TO YOUR CLOSE RELATIVE MATTERS IN CHOOSING LIVING OUTSIDE WINNIPEG, HOW TRUE IS THIS?

Very true. You can only choose the city in Manitoba where your close relative live to claim points for adaptability.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by IbikunleBukky(m): 10:35am On May 14
Thanks
walexy:

Very true. You can only choose the city in Manitoba where your close relative live to claim points for adaptability.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by yemiciea: 3:23pm On May 14
Anyone here who has filled SINP for NOC 6332 Baker? Let’s connect please

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by skykingeagle: 4:09pm On May 14
yemiciea:
Anyone here who has filled SINP for NOC 6332 Baker? Let’s connect please
i'm trying to do that too... but i am stuck on that page
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by EMESCO(m): 5:39pm On May 14
Wes has sent me my result evaluation report but they observed my birth month as September instead of August. Please will this discrepancy affect my Saskatchewan PNP ambition?

PLEASE I NEED HELP especially those who have resolved issues like this. Don't know if I should continue.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by EMESCO(m): 5:43pm On May 14
IbikunleBukky:
Thanks

Really?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Chidoo1234: 5:44pm On May 14
Please someone should put me through on how to go about applying for Alberta pNP.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 6:24pm On May 14
Where did they pick this date from? Is it from the certificate/transcript you sent? If yes, you will probably need the school to correct it or you will write a letter of explanation to IRCC about the discrepancy (after ITA)

If the error is from WES, and the date of birth was correct on the documents that were sent to them, then email WES ASAP to correct it. They should correct it quickly if they check the documents and notice that the error is theirs.

EMESCO:
Wes has sent me my result evaluation report but they observed my birth month as September instead of August. Please will this discrepancy affect my Saskatchewan PNP ambition?

PLEASE I NEED HELP especially those who have resolved issues like this. Don't know if I should continue.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 6:29pm On May 14
There are currently only three streams for Alberta: self-employed farmer stream, Alberta Opportunity Stream (requires a valid work permit) and Alberta Express Entry Stream (you can't apply for this unless you have been given a notification of interest in your EE profile).

https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-selection-criteria.aspx

Chidoo1234:
Please someone should put me through on how to go about applying for Alberta pNP.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by slushy: 7:19pm On May 14
Hi. So I’ve been given a notification of interest but alberta. I have also submitted my documents to them. How long do I have to wait to get the provincial nomination? What are the next steps? Thanks

amaya21:
There are currently only three streams for Alberta: self-employed farmer stream, Alberta Opportunity Stream (requires a valid work permit) and Alberta Express Entry Stream (you can't apply for this unless you have been given a notification of interest in your EE profile).

https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-selection-criteria.aspx

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 7:53pm On May 14
You'll likely wait to receive a file number, and then they'll work on your case before nomination. They don't have much info in the way of timelines

slushy:
Hi. So I’ve been given a notification of interest but alberta. I have also submitted my documents to them. How long do I have to wait to get the provincial nomination? What are the next steps? Thanks

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by slushy: 7:59pm On May 14
Thank you for your response. From your experience do you know how long it will take before I receive a file number and the nomination.

amaya21:
You'll likely wait to receive a file number, and then they'll work on your case before nomination. They don't have much info in the way of timelines

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by jibs3: 8:01pm On May 14
Hi everyone, for MPNP what is the NOC for a marketer that works in a bank.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by EMESCO(m): 8:24pm On May 14

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by MummyJaygirls: 8:43pm On May 14
EMESCO:

Contact wes to change it
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by EMESCO(m): 8:58pm On May 14
MummyJaygirls:

Contact wes to change it

Thanks. Wes said it's from the document they received that I should revert to my school to resend with the correct month so they can update. I'm just weak now.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by yemiciea: 8:59pm On May 14
Message me on yemicie.ariyo@gmail.com

skykingeagle:

i'm trying to do that too... but i am stuck on that page

2 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by EMESCO(m): 8:59pm On May 14
amaya21:
Where did they pick this date from? Is it from the certificate/transcript you sent? If yes, you will probably need the school to correct it or you will write a letter of explanation to IRCC about the discrepancy (after ITA)

If the error is from WES, and the date of birth was correct on the documents that were sent to them, then email WES ASAP to correct it. They should correct it quickly if they check the documents and notice that the error is theirs.

Thanks. Wes said it's from the document they received that I should revert to my school to resend with the correct month so they can update. I'm just weak now.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 9:11pm On May 14
If you'd rather not change this info at your school, you'll have to do some kind of letter of explanation or affidavit. WES will usually work with what they were given by the school.

Others can weigh in.

EMESCO:

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Dolex86: 9:14am On May 15
IbikunleBukky:
I will advise you wait for another 5 months, this wait period should help you gather enough documentation such as proof of funds. just use the wait period to learn about SINP and plan towards it. Also pray your cousin doesnt live the province. Everything is dependent on God. or if you want to apply, you can. but exclude him for now.

Thanks so much.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by dejilale: 11:01am On May 15
Good morning house, please I have a first cousin in Alberta, can I use that as a ties in Alberta? Although the relative stated are parents, child, brother and sister. First cousins never mentioned. Please I need help
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by duccious: 11:36am On May 15
Hello House. I just received a notification of interest from New Brunswick. Please who else received?

2 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by CheesyTee(f): 11:38am On May 15
Really? Congratulations!!!

Please did you attend their job fair and what’s your NOC and CRS?

duccious:
Hello House. I just received a notification of interest from New Brunswick. Please who else received?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Lifeis247: 11:54am On May 15
Hello House,

My question is on WES.

I noticed the request for ''Final Secondary Examination Results'' i.e WAEC/NECO. Please how do i go about this?

Thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by skykingeagle: 12:27pm On May 15
yemiciea:
Message me on yemicie.ariyo@gmail.com

done, please check ur email. cheers
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 12:45pm On May 15
No you can't use a cousin for Alberta. They've clearly said which family relationships they will accept.

dejilale:
Good morning house, please I have a first cousin in Alberta, can I use that as a ties in Alberta? Although the relative stated are parents, child, brother and sister. First cousins never mentioned. Please I need help
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 12:46pm On May 15
Search the main EE thread. Part 7 and 8

Lifeis247:
Hello House,

My question is on WES.

I noticed the request for ''Final Secondary Examination Results'' i.e WAEC/NECO. Please how do i go about this?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories.

Viewing this topic: Fourcade(m), Herrlichmd, Tijanik, highburygonner and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.