₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,275,106 members, 4,985,549 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2019 at 02:33 PM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (283568 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Nksandy: 8:11pm On Jun 09
I didn't see your mail,you can put down your number here so that I can add you to Noc 3211
( medical lab technologist group) and Sinp
Enitan007:
Thank you. I have sent you an email.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Laurelgem: 8:17pm On Jun 09
Shukusheka:
Thanks Amaya. I have over 2 years work experience as an accountant with an OND.
I do not have any notable skill/trade experience worth toeing the Federal Skilled Trade's path.

Accounting technicians is one of the OID in Saskatchewan but it also depends on if your OND matches that experience.
But you would also need other factors such as family ties, low age(btw 18-34), Ielts scores to determine your eligibility.

Check the SINP site for guide.

Good luck
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by bimbok2: 10:36pm On Jun 09
Please add +234 806 025 0141 to the Manitoba WhatsApp group. Thank you.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Deeone747: 11:02pm On Jun 09
Hi, im afraid you have to do as WES has requested as that is part of the requirements these days.you need to get scratch card and send to them. You also need to go to waec office. Why dont you go for ICES instead

uote author=Donald4Dino post=79091930]

Thank u very much, I appreciate. I am on it already and wes canada is requesting for my waec report from d exam body, my degree certificate photocopy and my degree transcript for ECA. Please did any one pass through dis? Can U advise me pls?

Dey {wes canada} also requested me to buy a waec scratch card, print a form from their site fill it n include d scratch card pin n serial number etc and send to dem. Do I still need to send dis and still go to waec office to order for my waec report to be sent to wes canada? Pls help me[/quote]
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by bimbok2: 11:07pm On Jun 09
Dear All, please I need your advice for a friend - She filled Manitoba EOI a month ago and her score was 614 in the ranking scoreboard because she has a cousin there. However, she hasn't been nominated in the Manitoba draw. What could be the problem?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Deeone747: 11:09pm On Jun 09
[Hi I think you should send a mail to sask gov just in case

quote author=sedulousQueen post=79115459]

Thanks, but seems I'm not eligible after all, since my degree isn't in accounting. Score is 85 tho[/quote]
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by UgoBekee4: 6:43am On Jun 10
Deeone747:
Hi, im afraid you have to do as WES has requested as that is part of the requirements these days.you need to get scratch card and send to them. You also need to go to waec office. Why dont you go for ICES instead

uote author=Donald4Dino post=79091930]

Thank u very much, I appreciate. I am on it already and wes canada is requesting for my waec report from d exam body, my degree certificate photocopy and my degree transcript for ECA. Please did any one pass

through dis? Can U advise me pls?

Dey {wes canada} also requested me to buy a waec scratch card, print a form from their site fill it n include d scratch card pin n serial number etc and send to dem. Do I still need to send dis and still go to waec office to order for my waec report to be sent to wes canada? Pls help me

Why dont you call or whatsapp this lady to assist you instead of being in the dark as i was before.
08065173515 she helped me and some of my fam and peeps
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Bebebella(f): 7:01am On Jun 10
Nksandy:
I didn't see your mail,you can put down your number here so that I can add you to Noc 3211

pls add me to the sinp group 08060201654
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by cmoney22222: 7:26am On Jun 10
No problem , make him or she relax small
bimbok2:
Dear All, please I need your advice for a friend - She filled Manitoba EOI a month ago and her score was 614 in the ranking scoreboard because she has a cousin there. However, she hasn't been nominated in the Manitoba draw. What could be the problem?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Omooba010(m): 8:24am On Jun 10
abarry001:
I just got my SINP ITA yesterday, please i would need assistance from those who have completed the whole process of some people that also got the ITA recently if there is a WhatsApp group, please kindly add me on this number 08055047495. Thanks
Pls who is adding them to this SINP WhatsApp group,I haven’t been added too.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Omooba010(m): 8:26am On Jun 10
sedulousQueen:
The WhatsApp group for SINP- ITA I'll appreciate if I'm added too, pls my no 08038392446.
Thanks
Pls who is adding them to the SINP WHATSAPP GROUP, have you been added, need to be join that group too.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Omooba010(m): 8:32am On Jun 10
Nksandy:
Pls I need to be added to the SINP group too,my number is 09094626231.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Bebebella(f): 8:36am On Jun 10
magd:
My verification for UI was done without delay, and the minute Wes sent verification mail it was received.Pay your verification fee and submit the receipt with a mail from Wes. Also, make sure you are calling the right department

the person I contacted from the school told me that UI don't collect money for verification and they have not received it yet.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by magd: 8:44am On Jun 10
UI collects money as at march I did mine which will be paid through remitta. Except it has changed anyone who has verified of recent can confirm.
Bebebella:

the person I contacted from the school told me that UI don't collect money for verification and they have not received it yet.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Bebebella(f): 8:46am On Jun 10
CheesyTee:
It’s part of the assessment.

Just hold on for your school to respond to WES’ verification mail. Some schools wait for paper mail (example Unilag)...

ok thank you. Ui informed me 2wks ago that they have not received any documents for verification
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Bebebella(f): 8:48am On Jun 10
magd:
UI collects money as at march I did mine which will be paid through remitta. Except it has changed anyone who has verified of recent can confirm.

pls how much ? how long did it take be4 dey got d documents?
pls can u help me with the person u we're contact at UI?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by CheesyTee(f): 9:00am On Jun 10
So sorry about that. I read somewhere on sister thread that UI collects money for verification. You may search with keywords to know how you can go about it. All the best.

Bebebella:

ok thank you. Ui informed me 2wks ago that they have not received any documents for verification
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by magd: 9:00am On Jun 10
The fee is 5k, my document was sent by Wes on the 13th of March and was received that same day because UI works with email I don't know if that still stands.Though it took 2weeks before it was verified because I didn't submit my payment on time. It wasnt a direct contact but send me a pm will see how I can help.
Bebebella:

pls how much ? how long did it take be4 dey got d documents?
pls can u help me with the person u we're contact at UI?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Nksandy: 9:30am On Jun 10
Group link sinp. ‎Open this link to join my WhatsApp Group: https:///IYc5Btq5OBpHzxIRa9jpTI
Nksandy:
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Omooba010(m): 10:19am On Jun 10
Nksandy:
Group link sinp. ‎Open this link to join my WhatsApp Group: https:///IYc5Btq5OBpHzxIRa9jpTI
This your link is not coming up,pls confirm again,thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by deocakes(f): 12:14pm On Jun 10
Tunsfaith:
Please add me to the SINP whatsapp group
Thank you..NOC 1311

Pls add me to the saskatchewen provincial nomination watsap group 09080162791
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by OgechiElekwa123: 12:49pm On Jun 10
Please have you been added to Alberta PNP group?

I want to be added
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by OgechiElekwa123: 12:59pm On Jun 10
Chidoo1234:
Please someone should put me through on how to go about applying for Alberta pNP.

Please if you have information on Alberta now, i did like you to share with me. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by OgechiElekwa123: 1:05pm On Jun 10
Please I want to be added to Alberta PNP group. Thank you
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 10
Please add my number 08055611506 to Alberta and Manitoba WhatsApp groups thanks.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Mariesio: 3:25pm On Jun 10
Pls add 07089130778 to Alberta group pls
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Enitan007(m): 3:40pm On Jun 10
Sorry I just got your msg. Please add me 08033588052.
Nksandy:
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by chibyno4eva(m): 6:31pm On Jun 10
Please house help a friend. He applied for saskatchewan pnp and got ITA from them but his noc is 6332 baker.....He doesnt know what to do next and secondly he doesnt understands thier requirement "You must have completed a minimum two year diploma program or a vocational training program specializing in baking and pastry arts which includes at least one year of on the job training". Please kindly explain thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by juddytee: 6:31pm On Jun 10
Omooba010:
Pls I need to be added to the SINP group too,my number is 09094626231.

Please add me to SINP group my is 09068603208 my noc is in demand but my score is 63. Any hope
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by juddytee: 6:53pm On Jun 10
[quote author=juddytee post=79201878]

Please add me to SINP group my is 09068603208 my noc is in demand but my score is 63. Any hope

Secondly, I want ask if pension retirement fund can be use for proof of fund.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by CheesyTee(f): 7:51pm On Jun 10
Your friend’s work experience must match his work experience.

It means your friend must have at least two years Diploma or a Vocational Training in Baking and Pastry, which will require ECA.

chibyno4eva:
Please house help a friend. He applied for saskatchewan pnp and got ITA from them but his noc is 6332 baker.....He doesnt know what to do next and secondly he doesnt understands thier requirement "You must have completed a minimum two year diploma program or a vocational training program specializing in baking and pastry arts which includes at least one year of on the job training". Please kindly explain thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by DDabs(f): 8:54pm On Jun 10
Good evening everyone. I am happy to be here. Hoping to get some practical assistance here and hopefully, help others in a short while.

I have been doing some reading and with my research so far, for most of the provinces, you don't have to apply directly to them to be nominated? Once in the EE federal pool one will be nominated?

Which of d provinces must one apply directly to b4 one can be nominated?

Another issue is on NOC and work in demand! This one really confuses me. Like I read computer Science and only worked in an IT firm for one year for NYSC. I have been teaching for 6 years. Can I then use the two NOCs? Besides, I don't really know the NOC to use as a software engineer trainee which was my job title during NYSC.

In addition, I am a secondary school teacher who do not hold a first degree in education but have PGD in education. Firstly, I noticed they hardly employ secondary school teachers! Even when I checked for early childhood educators which means lower basic/primary teachers here, I found out they require people with first degree in education! Secondly, they talk about regulated jobs which teaching falls into! Does one need to get certified with d provinces ministry of education in my own case to be qualified to teach there? And is it possible I am nominated with just my PGDE?

I look forward to ur helpful comments

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (Reply)

U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

Viewing this topic: Gnomic5, AfriCanada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 528
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.