₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,275,111 members, 4,985,565 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2019 at 02:43 PM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (283574 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by valacious(m): 9:08pm On Jun 10
Hi house, for Ontario provincial nominee. Is it compulsory to provide last ten years job experience under 'work history' column when completing the forms. Does that mean you now have to provide reference letters for each of these jobs?

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Joromi12: 9:13pm On Jun 10
DDabs:
Good evening everyone. I am happy to be here. Hoping to get some practical assistance here and hopefully, help others in a short while.

I have been doing some reading and with my research so far, for most of the provinces, you don't have to apply directly to them to be nominated? Once in the EE federal pool one will be nominated?

Which of d provinces must one apply directly to b4 one can be nominated?

Another issue is on NOC and work in demand! This one really confuses me. Like I read computer Science and only worked in an IT firm for one year for NYSC. I have been teaching for 6 years. Can I then use the two NOCs? Besides, I don't really know the NOC to use as a software engineer trainee which was my job title during NYSC.

In addition, I am a secondary school teacher who do not hold a first degree in education but have PGD in education. Firstly, I noticed they hardly employ secondary school teachers! Even when I checked for early childhood educators which means lower basic/primary teachers here, I found out they require people with first degree in education! Secondly, they talk about regulated jobs which teaching falls into! Does one need to get certified with d provinces ministry of education in my own case to be qualified to teach there? And is it possible I am nominated with just my PGDE?

I look forward to ur helpful comments

your points cant met up without a degree. Even the ones that pick from the pool still go for people with high scores. Try getting a degree or go for student visa
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by DDabs(f): 9:16pm On Jun 10
Thanks for your prompt response but I didn't say I don't have a degree but that I do not have my first degree in education while I am using teaching NOC!
Joromi12:
your points cant met up without a degree. Even the ones that pick from the pool still go for people with high scores. Try getting a degree or go for student visa

3 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by gracechellar: 9:16pm On Jun 10
bimbok2:
Dear All, please I need your advice for a friend - She filled Manitoba EOI a month ago and her score was 614 in the ranking scoreboard because she has a cousin there. However, she hasn't been nominated in the Manitoba draw. What could be the problem?
For your friend or for you? Cant she ask herself
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by cutemarie: 9:18pm On Jun 10
Please add +234 8028074510 to the Manitoba WhatsApp group. Thank you.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by DDabs(f): 9:20pm On Jun 10
For folks who have gone via pnp, using teaching NOC, must one have a first degree in teaching?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Joromi12: 9:26pm On Jun 10
DDabs:
Thanks for your prompt response but I didn't say I don't have a degree but that I do not have my first degree in education while I am using teaching NOC!
oh. Do the normal ee . Sinp your degree must match
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by valacious(m): 9:54pm On Jun 10
valacious:
Hi house, for Ontario provincial nominee. Is it compulsory to provide last ten years job experience under 'work history' column when completing the forms. Does that mean you now have to provide reference letters for each of these jobs?

Pls house, any idea or advice?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 10:08pm On Jun 10
Sask, Manitoba and Prince Edward accept applications/EOIs for some of their streams.

Alberta and Ontario pick from the pool.

Not sure about the other provinces but I usually share this moving2canada link for people. You can get some information from there, but please do your own research as well.

https://moving2canada.com/pnp-canada-live-tracker/

Have you simulated your CRS score for the regular EE pathway? If you haven't taken IELTS yet, you can simulate with scores of 8777 (LRWS)

DDabs:
Good evening everyone. I am happy to be here. Hoping to get some practical assistance here and hopefully, help others in a short while.

I have been doing some reading and with my research so far, for most of the provinces, you don't have to apply directly to them to be nominated? Once in the EE federal pool one will be nominated?

Which of d provinces must one apply directly to b4 one can be nominated?

Another issue is on NOC and work in demand! This one really confuses me. Like I read computer Science and only worked in an IT firm for one year for NYSC. I have been teaching for 6 years. Can I then use the two NOCs? Besides, I don't really know the NOC to use as a software engineer trainee which was my job title during NYSC.

In addition, I am a secondary school teacher who do not hold a first degree in education but have PGD in education. Firstly, I noticed they hardly employ secondary school teachers! Even when I checked for early childhood educators which means lower basic/primary teachers here, I found out they require people with first degree in education! Secondly, they talk about regulated jobs which teaching falls into! Does one need to get certified with d provinces ministry of education in my own case to be qualified to teach there? And is it possible I am nominated with just my PGDE?

I look forward to ur helpful comments

2 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Bebebella(f): 10:57pm On Jun 10
magd:
The fee is 5k, my document was sent by Wes on the 13th of March and was received that same day because UI works with email I don't know if that still stands.Though it took 2weeks before it was verified because I didn't submit my payment on time. It wasnt a direct contact but send me a pm will see how I can help.

thank you so much, I have sent you pm
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Donald4Dino: 8:54am On Jun 11
QUEENBIZ:
The WAEC I think is the new rule but your transcripts is with them already and that’s what they’re using for the Canadian evaluation. Did you include your previous reference number when you contacted them?

I am still battling to get my secondary schl transcript and waec ready b4 ordering WES US to send my degree transcript file to WES CANADA. So wen am through with d waec thing, I will push for d degree transcript to be sent. Bt i gave dem my reference number tho. I guess WES and their requirements are just too demanding unlike some other evaluation bodies, bt i go overcome sha. Thank U
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 9:05am On Jun 11
I doubt you need the secondary school transcript. Just WAEC.

Donald4Dino:

I am still battling to get my secondary schl transcript and waec ready b4 ordering WES US to send my degree transcript file to WES CANADA. So wen am through with d waec thing, I will push for d degree transcript to be sent. Bt i gave dem my reference number tho. I guess WES and their requirements are just too demanding unlike some other evaluation bodies, bt i go overcome sha. Thank U
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Enitan007(m): 10:09am On Jun 11
Please the group link you provided is for NOC 4214 ECE. Can you please add me to the NOC 3211 and SINP group using my digit +2348033588052.

Thank you.
Nksandy:
I didn't see your mail,you can put down your number here so that I can add you to Noc 3211
( medical lab technologist group) and Sinp
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Yekann: 10:39am On Jun 11
good morning house

Im glad to be here. Please can i be added to the whatsapp group for SINP and New Brunswick +2348034423751
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by alabambam: 12:33pm On Jun 11
Please I will like to be added to Manitoba wasap group 08030654083
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Nksandy: 1:05pm On Jun 11
Look for the Noc that's inline with your job title that is what matters however you must evaluate your degree for ECA report.
DDabs:
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Sosoready: 1:09pm On Jun 11
Hello all. I have been reading and I must commend everyone who has contributed to this thread. Good job guys!
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Nksandy: 1:12pm On Jun 11
This is Sinp beginners group link
[https:///EXVcyVNWVQeDxPNbLK0mKk
author=Enitan007 post=79219363]Please the group link you provided is for NOC 4214 ECE. Can you please add me to the NOC 3211 and SINP group using my digit +2348033588052.

Thank you.[/quote]
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by jibs3: 2:49pm On Jun 11
Please I will like to be added to the Manitoba Whatsapp Group, my number is Zero Seven Zero Eight Eight Four Six Four Zero One Six. Thank you.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by sobande: 6:09pm On Jun 11
Good day all silent follow here,good job u guys are doing here ,i salute u all and pray all our endeavors are positively rewarded .
My case is a bit tricky and ill love someone to kindly put light to my current situation......am 36yo Bsc,ACA AAT..work experience in financial accounting for 7yrs.My Bsc is actually in health education,Masters in view. i lately joined the canny train with the intention of going tru the Federal skill worker route ,but becos of age i fear that route might be trick now,am now considering the PNP route,i just need someone to further advice,as am not very familiar with the PNP yet,what else do i need to make a success with the PNP.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by DDabs(f): 6:41pm On Jun 11
Thanks a bunch. With 8777, still fall below 440 because of age and going by the recent high CRS, it is better to make hay while the sun shines.

I am still looking forward to more response on my other queries. Thank u colleagues.
amaya21:
Sask, Manitoba and Prince Edward accept applications/EOIs for some of their streams.

Alberta and Ontario pick from the pool.

Not sure about the other provinces but I usually share this moving2canada link for people. You can get some information from there, but please do your own research as well.

https://moving2canada.com/pnp-canada-live-tracker/

Have you simulated your CRS score for the regular EE pathway? If you haven't taken IELTS yet, you can simulate with scores of 8777 (LRWS)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by CheesyTee(f): 6:57pm On Jun 11
Check https://moving2canada.com/pnp-canada-live-tracker/ for information on each PNP requirements.

sobande:
Good day all silent follow here,good job u guys are doing here ,i salute u all and pray all our endeavors are positively rewarded .
My case is a bit tricky and ill love someone to kindly put light to my current situation......am 36yo Bsc,ACA AAT..work experience in financial accounting for 7yrs.My Bsc is actually in health education,Masters in view. i lately joined the canny train with the intention of going tru the Federal skill worker route ,but becos of age i fear that route might be trick now,am now considering the PNP route,i just need someone to further advice,as am not very familiar with the PNP yet,what else do i need to make a success with the PNP.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by sobande: 7:16pm On Jun 11
CheesyTee:
Check https://moving2canada.com/pnp-canada-live-tracker/ for information on each PNP requirements.

thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Gracemama: 9:16pm On Jun 11
Please add
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Donald4Dino: 10:53pm On Jun 11
amaya21:
I doubt you need the secondary school transcript. Just WAEC.

Ok, thanks. I appreciate
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Donald4Dino: 11:05pm On Jun 11
Nksandy:
I didn't see your mail,you can put down your number here so that I can add you to Noc 3211
( medical lab technologist group) and Sinp

Pls kindly add me to Noc 3211 group. Am a Medlab Scientist too. Thank u. Dis is my number - 08083547869
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Donald4Dino: 11:15pm On Jun 11
Deeone747:
Hi, im afraid you have to do as WES has requested as that is part of the requirements these days.you need to get scratch card and send to them. You also need to go to waec office. Why dont you go for ICES instead

uote author=Donald4Dino post=79091930]

Thank u very much, I appreciate. I am on it already and wes canada is requesting for my waec report from d exam body, my degree certificate photocopy and my degree transcript for ECA. Please did any one pass through dis? Can U advise me pls?

Dey {wes canada} also requested me to buy a waec scratch card, print a form from their site fill it n include d scratch card pin n serial number etc and send to dem. Do I still need to send dis and still go to waec office to order for my waec report to be sent to wes canada? Pls help me

WES only asked for me to get a waec scratch card, it is not part of their requirements to go to waec office as well as buy scratch card. The instruction is just to buy a scratch card, download and fill a form n send to dem. Since the requirements are waec, degree cert n degree transcript, is there any difference with ICES? I already started with WES, lemme just continue and finish with dem. God pass dem
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Donald4Dino: 11:18pm On Jun 11
UgoBekee4:

Why dont you call or whatsapp this lady to assist you instead of being in the dark as i was before.
08065173515 she helped me and some of my fam and peeps

Thanks so much, I appreciate
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by valacious(m): 8:15am On Jun 12
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 8:20am On Jun 12
The difference is that ICES doesn't require WAEC and most times they don't do verification with the institution. However, their timeline from receipt of documents is 14 weeks now. But since you have started with WES and most likely already paid, you can continue with them.

Donald4Dino:

WES only asked for me to get a waec scratch card, it is not part of their requirements to go to waec office as well as buy scratch card. The instruction is just to buy a scratch card, download and fill a form n send to dem. Since the requirements are waec, degree cert n degree transcript, is there any difference with ICES? I already started with WES, lemme just continue and finish with dem. God pass dem
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by 1Loop: 10:31am On Jun 12
hi, i have a question with regards to PNP so my hubby is in EE pool with him being the primary applicant, his crs score is 444 & NOC 0122, is there any chance of him being nominated by a province from the pool or does have to apply directly to a province and if yes which do you suggest. thank you.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Samade7: 11:25am On Jun 12
CheesyTee:
Your friend’s work experience must match his work experience.

It means your friend must have at least two years Diploma or a Vocational Training in Baking and Pastry, which will require ECA.

Hello CheesyTee, please I will like to ask, is it the vocational training certificate that requires ECA or one's university degree? For example, someone that has university degree as well as vocational training certificate? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (Reply)

U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

Viewing this topic: cerezo, guardian09(m), jibs3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.