₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,297,128 members, 5,048,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2019 at 03:14 PM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (311184 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by justwise(m): 9:12pm On Jul 08
Whatsapp group has reduced the traffic in this thread and other threads where whatsapp group is promoted.

Please guys stop promoting whatsapp group here it affects the growth of this thread.

Thank you.

10 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Lamay: 9:14pm On Jul 08
Good evening everyone and thanks for all you do here.

Please how long does ICES evaluation take?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by magd: 9:15pm On Jul 08
Currently 20weeks from when all documents is received.
Lamay:
Good evening everyone and thanks for all you do here.

Please how long does ICES evaluation take?

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Lamay: 9:17pm On Jul 08
magd:
Currently 20weeks from when all documents is received.

Thank you
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by royal56: 9:36pm On Jul 08
Please I need clarification on ECA.. I'm trying to pick "add recipients".. I would like to send my reports to some provinces for PNP, such as Alberta m Ontario..please, I'm just starting.. I need someone to help me thru this.
I checked the Crs scores, the score may likely fall due to age, and I would like to initiate the pnp2from the scratch. Thank you
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 9:57pm On Jul 08
Select IRCC. After you get the ECA, a copy can then be sent to any PNP for which you are applying.

royal56:
Please I need clarification on ECA.. I'm trying to pick "add recipients".. I would like to send my reports to some provinces for PNP, such as Alberta m Ontario..please, I'm just starting.. I need someone to help me thru this.
I checked the Crs scores, the score may likely fall due to age, and I would like to initiate the pnp2from the scratch. Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Lamay: 12:20am On Jul 09
I also want to ask. Do I need to evaluate both OND and HND or just HND?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by cmoney22222: 6:21am On Jul 09
Both
Lamay:
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 7:26am On Jul 09
Both, especially if you want to claim two or more certificates.

Lamay:
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by wintabotom: 11:04am On Jul 09
wintabotom:
Hello Everyone please am a new comer..

i am considering this Express entry probably by PNP. I have a BSc in mass Communication, 10 years work experience with a mix of Insurance and Banking.
My IELTS score is L-6, R-6.5, W-7.0, S-8.5.
I am married and hubby is yet to write his tests too but we are thinking we should try PNP though we both dont have Masters.

Please advise

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 11:38am On Jul 09
There are other factors to consider like age, and definitely a better IELTS for you (especially if you are the PA). Both of you should consider other certificates to boost your scores. Then you should evaluate both your first degrees and the other certificates.

Check this link to see if you or your spouse has an occupation in demand. You will need to research all the provinces: https://moving2canada.com/pnp-canada-live-tracker/

wintabotom:
Hello Everyone please am a new comer..

i am considering this Express entry probably by PNP. I have a BSc in mass Communication, 10 years work experience with a mix of Insurance and Banking.
My IELTS score is L-6, R-6.5, W-7.0, S-8.5.
I am married and hubby is yet to write his tests too but we are thinking we should try PNP though we both dont have Masters.

Please advise

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by adetechy: 11:54am On Jul 09
Hi,
Send me a private message here if you re still having issues.

Regards,

eureka:
Dear House,

Thank you for the support so far.

I just sent my transcripts for verification to WES. I am trying to create a profile on Express Entry and it is telling me i am not qualified.

I had created profiles twice but becos of the transcript delay, they were wiped off and so it is asking me for a new personal reference code.

IETLS : Reading 8.5; Speaking 8.5; Writing 7.0; Listening 8
43 years old. occupation class: 0124, 0132

I wish to use the PNP route becos of age but i cant create EE profile. Please tell me if there is any other way
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Lamay: 12:52pm On Jul 09
amaya21:
Both, especially if you want to claim two or more certificates.

Thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Lamay: 12:53pm On Jul 09
cmoney22222:
Both

Thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by adetechy: 12:59pm On Jul 09
@hopefuliam
Please which professional body is that, as I understand it may be difficult to get a licence outside Canada.
This is because some of them require you to practice at least 1 year in Canada.
Therefore the 100 points are usually for Skilled Workers in Manitoba.

hopefuliam:
Dear Elders
I have gotten a license/certificate from a regulatory body in Manitoba. This was due to my profession .the issue is I'm unable to fill or upload this in my MPNP application to get my 100 points as I m unable to find the column for it.
Pls elders help
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Philips49: 2:34pm On Jul 09
New addition

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Samade7: 3:54pm On Jul 09
Pls I will like to confirm dis: I was given SINP ITA last month but my uncle that am meant to use as relative claimed he can't work out again, that the mother in law has already brought some guys. Need advice on what to do, whether to cancel the application or still go on with d submission.

Thanks.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by hay2zed50(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09
I know it's a long shot, but does anyone by chance know anyone in FUTA (exams and records) that can help with my transcript delivery to ICES ? I've done every necessary thing on my part(including payment), since last week that they(FUTA) already verified my application, they've been processing it ever since(they already have the email too)
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Deeone747: 8:20pm On Jul 09
hi, this is a difficult one because you probably got the points to qualify when u claimed your uncle as a relative in Canada but if he says he cant help you can try and check if your scores would still qualify u for the cutoff mark and you can send a mail to immigration@gov.sk.ca if is this is the case. otherwise, u may have to drop the whole idea.

Samade7:
Pls I will like to confirm dis: I was given SINP ITA last month but my uncle that am meant to use as relative claimed he can't work out again, that the mother in law has already brought some guys. Need advice on what to do, whether to cancel the application or still go on with d submission.

Thanks.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Ridahs: 9:52pm On Jul 09
Hello House, please I am not so new here but then I am not an active member and I really don’t know how this thing work. I have being battling with it ever since before I was finally able to send message now....Lol Anyways, please house,I am having issues with missing Diploma result from Unilag and I have been on it since last year September so I have been able to complete my EXA process with IQAS. In fact, I had to call for refund when I got tired of the whole thing. Please is it possible to do my ECA with ICES without the diploma result? Because WES and IQAS is requesting for Diploma as part of their requirement on their website as that’s what I used as my direct entry to move to year2. Please I need your help guys. I don’t know what to do anymore. I am so frustrated right now and highly disappointed in Unilag for not having records for my Diploma results. Please does anybody know anyone that can be of help to me as regard this missing Diploma result or how I can go about getting ECA without it.Thank you� I will appreciate your feedback please
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 10:04pm On Jul 09
Do you have the statement of results? If you don't have the diploma, this is the other option. WES and ICES are said to accept statement of results.

Ridahs:
Hello House, please I am not so new here but then I am not an active member and I really don’t know how this thing work. I have being battling with it ever since before I was finally able to send message now....Lol Anyways, please house,I am having issues with missing Diploma result from Unilag and I have been on it since last year September so I have been able to complete my EXA process with IQAS. In fact, I had to call for refund when I got tired of the whole thing. Please is it possible to do my ECA with ICES without the diploma result? Because WES and IQAS is requesting for Diploma as part of their requirement on their website as that’s what I used as my direct entry to move to year2. Please I need your help guys. I don’t know what to do anymore. I am so frustrated right now and highly disappointed in Unilag for not having records for my Diploma results. Please does anybody know anyone that can be of help to me as regard this missing Diploma result or how I can go about getting ECA without it.Thank you� I will appreciate your feedback please
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by chidima: 10:06pm On Jul 09
Meoos:

Good afternoon Deeone.

Done, expecting your response.

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Shubbychic1(f): 10:34pm On Jul 09
You should be the primary applicant based on age. Your work experience doesn't have to match what you studied in school.

30 is still a good age but you may need to try to get 2 or more certificates to really boost your CRS score. I don't know if a NIM certificate is evaluated positively. If not, you can try for another one to add to your Bsc. You and hubby should both write IELTS and get your degrees evaluated.

I don't think you should worry about PNP right now..you should still be able to scale through the regular EE process if you can get another certificate.

[/quote]
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Shubbychic1(f): 10:35pm On Jul 09
Pls can NIM certificate during NYSC be evaluated?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by sibabe25: 10:42pm On Jul 09
Good evening house my CRS score is 445. I have a masters degree and LWRS is 8.5,7,7.5,8.5. I have tried to go through the PNP route

Manitoba- I don't have a relative or friend hence my score is too low to be called for LAA
Saks- My experience in 1111 is not in Demand hence i can't go through that route
PEI- No job offer so that is also cancelled out

What else can i do again? Should myself and Hubby rewrite my IELTS to get a higher score and apply via EE route.. seeing that the scores are still quite high?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by CheesyTee(f): 2:56am On Jul 10
Don’t worry yourself. Alberta will most likely send you NOI as your occupation is in demand there plus your CRS is high too.

Ontario too.

sibabe25:
Good evening house my CRS score is 445. I have a masters degree and LWRS is 8.5,7,7.5,8.5. I have tried to go through the PNP route

Manitoba- I don't have a relative or friend hence my score is too low to be called for LAA
Saks- My experience in 1111 is not in Demand hence i can't go through that route
PEI- No job offer so that is also cancelled out

What else can i do again? Should myself and Hubby rewrite my IELTS to get a higher score and apply via EE route.. seeing that the scores are still quite high?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by sibabe25: 5:42am On Jul 10
Thanks I’d just be patient

CheesyTee:
Don’t worry yourself. Alberta will most likely send you NOI as your occupation is in demand there plus your CRS is high too.

Ontario too.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Canadahome: 7:26am On Jul 10
CheesyTee:
Hello, the “someone” you mentioned can only sponsor you as a friend which gives you 50 points. If you decide to stay outside Winnipeg, that’s additional 50 points.

If you get a provincial licensure in your field, that’s additional 100 points. This will bring your CRS to 575 in total (that’s if you already have Masters) and I can say you stand a chance.

However, if your the process of getting occupation will require taking exams in Canada, this may be somewhat difficult.

You may use Manitoba CRS Calculator to simulate point.
All the best.

How can one prove relationship with a friend in Manitoba?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Ridahs: 8:47am On Jul 10
amaya21:
Do you have the statement of results? If you don't have the diploma, this is the other option. WES and ICES are said to accept statement of results.

NO I don't have the statement of result for my Diploma. Please can I still do the evaluation with my 200 level to 400 level transcript?. Thank you.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 9:19am On Jul 10
I don't know if the evaluation can be done with just a transcript. ICES and WES usually require two things: the transcript and then the certificate OR statement of results.

Ridahs:
NO I don't have the statement of result for my Diploma. Please can I still do the evaluation with my 200 level to 400 level transcript?. Thank you.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by lilshon(m): 9:59am On Jul 10
Latest update from Ontario (OINP). OINP Tech draws

Good for people in Tech.

Source (ontario.ca/page/oinp-tech-draws#section-1)
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Ridahs: 10:25am On Jul 10
amaya21:
I don't know if the evaluation can be done with just a transcript. ICES and WES usually require two things: the transcript and then the certificate OR statement of results.

ohhok...though i do have my certificate for my degree program but i don't have statement of result or transcript for the one year diploma that got me into 200 level. Please house , what can I do ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (181) (Reply)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!

Viewing this topic: Ayomikunkco, taddat(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.