₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,297,133 members, 5,048,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2019 at 03:24 PM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (311192 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Ridahs: 10:58am On Jul 10
amaya21:
I don't know if the evaluation can be done with just a transcript. ICES and WES usually require two things: the transcript and then the certificate OR statement of results.

ohhok...though i do have my certificate for my degree program but i don't have statement of result or transcript for the one year diploma that got me into 200 level. Please house , what can I do ? I need your help/opinion guys. I am confused and frustrated. Please help me .
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by akintunde63: 11:59am On Jul 10
sibabe25:
Good evening house my CRS score is 445. I have a masters degree and LWRS is 8.5,7,7.5,8.5. I have tried to go through the PNP route

Manitoba- I don't have a relative or friend hence my score is too low to be called for LAA
Saks- My experience in 1111 is not in Demand hence i can't go through that route
PEI- No job offer so that is also cancelled out

What else can i do again? Should myself and Hubby rewrite my IELTS to get a higher score and apply via EE route.. seeing that the scores are still quite high?

Your IELTS score is superb, in fact , I'd willing to buy it if it's sellable! Why not exercise some patience or let ur spouse write IELTS?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by akintunde63: 12:03pm On Jul 10
magd:
Why don't you retake ielts aim for 8777 and go through fsw instead of pnp.

Is ur occupation in demand in Manitoba? Do u av a close relative there that can sponsor u? These two are the remaining key ingredients
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Imadeosarodion: 12:18pm On Jul 10
Please guys i am confused as i have applied for Canada temporary work permit since october 6 2018 through one agent,but up till this moment i haven't gotten any reply from Canadian immigrantion, any time i try to track my application it tells me record not found, please what does this mean? I have tried calling Canadian high commission here in Nigeria many times but no one is answering, can i go to Canada immigrantion office in Lagos to make enquires? I am curious to know because i want to lodge another application but this time a students visa but i am scared because i don't know my faith with the previous work permit visa.
Please house i need your advise as soon as possible.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by sibabe25: 12:35pm On Jul 10
hhahahahaha... unfortunately i can't sell it... Ok i'd try and persuade my spouse to write IETLS... if not.. I'm on a waiting game

akintunde63:

Your IELTS score is superb, in fact , I'd willing to buy it if it's sellable! Why not exercise some patience or let ur spouse write IELTS?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by justwise(m): 12:55pm On Jul 10
justwise:
Whatsapp group has reduced the traffic in this thread and other threads where whatsapp group is promoted.

Please guys stop promoting whatsapp group here it affects the growth of this thread.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Herrlichmd: 2:56pm On Jul 10
hay2zed50:
I know it's a long shot, but does anyone by chance know anyone in FUTA (exams and records) that can help with my transcript delivery to ICES ? I've done every necessary thing on my part(including payment), since last week that they(FUTA) already verified my application, they've been processing it ever since(they already have the email too)

I used WES. FUTA didn't give me mine by hand, it was sent directly. 10k for 1st degree and 15k for MSC. and both got there after a month +
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by hay2zed50(m): 3:28pm On Jul 10
Herrlichmd:

I used WES. FUTA didn't give me mine by hand, it was sent directly. 10k for 1st degree and 15k for MSC. and both got there after a month +
Thanks, I've actually done everything necessary, and I'm not asking them to give me by hand(I already have my student's copy). They just won't send it on time to ICES(even after giving them the ICES email address that I want them to send it to first). Everytime I ask, they keep telling me "they are still processing it"
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by teelop(f): 4:47pm On Jul 10
Good day People, Please i want to ask if i can apply for Express entry and at the same time SINP and AINP
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by MamaJoJo: 4:53pm On Jul 10
Imadeosarodion:
Please guys i am confused as i have applied for Canada temporary work permit since october 6 2018 through one agent,but up till this moment i haven't gotten any reply from Canadian immigrantion, any time i try to track my application it tells me record not found, please what does this mean? I have tried calling Canadian high commission here in Nigeria many times but no one is answering, can i go to Canada immigrantion office in Lagos to make enquires? I am curious to know because i want to lodge

another application but this time a students visa but i am scared because i don't know my faith with the previous work permit visa.

Firstly, the agent has duped you. Applying for work permit( do you have a job lined up already in Canada? If not that whole work permit application is fake

2 Canada does not have an embassy in Nigerian the nearest is in Accra Ghana- there is Canadian consulate in Lagos but they do not deal with visas ( unless you are referring to the place in lekki they only collect passport and do administrative duties but no actual Visa Officer does any work there.

3. This agent that applied for Work permit for you can you view your application online let’s even say he actually did apply for you.

Am sure once you are sure if that you can go ahead to apply for student visa.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by swiftkid007: 5:57pm On Jul 10
Hi great people. Greetings to you all. How can I go about certification for Business Development Officer (NOC: 4163) AND Safety Officer (NOC: 2263)? Do I need the certifications to get nominated by Manitoba and Alberta for their respective PNPs? Please help me...
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 6:19pm On Jul 10
For AINP, they pick directly from the Express Entry pool for their Express Entry stream. The only other stream is for those currently working in Alberta. So you have to be in the Express Entry pool to even be picked for AINP.

You can be eligible for SINP, AINP and more by being in the Express Entry pool. So go ahead and jump in as soon as you have your ECA and IELTS. You can apply for more than one PNP at the same time but can only accept one nomination.

teelop:
Good day People, Please i want to ask if i can apply for Express entry and at the same time SINP and AINP

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 6:21pm On Jul 10
You can check the requirements for each stream on each province's website.

However, I know Alberta does not require certifications before they pick from the pool for the Express Entry stream. They choose by NOCs. But if you eventually get nominated and move to Alberta, you'll need to get certifications for regulated occupations to get a job.

swiftkid007:
Hi great people. Greetings to you all. How can I go about certification for Business Development Officer (NOC: 4163) AND Safety Officer (NOC: 2263)? Do I need the certifications to get nominated by Manitoba and Alberta for their respective PNPs? Please help me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by swiftkid007: 7:24pm On Jul 10
Thank you Amaya21 kind response.

amaya21:
You can check the requirements for each stream on each province's website.

However, I know Alberta does not require certifications before they pick from the pool for the Express Entry stream. They choose by NOCs. But if you eventually get nominated and move to Alberta, you'll need to get certifications for regulated occupations to get a job.

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Lamay: 7:40pm On Jul 10
Imadeosarodion:
Please guys i am confused as i have applied for Canada temporary work permit since october 6 2018 through one agent,but up till this moment i haven't gotten any reply from Canadian immigrantion, any time i try to track my application it tells me record not found, please what does this mean? I have tried calling Canadian high commission here in Nigeria many times but no one is answering, can i go to Canada immigrantion office in Lagos to make enquires? I am curious to know because i want to lodge another application but this time a students visa but i am scared because i don't know my faith with the previous work permit visa.

You've been duped.

*STOP USING AGENTS*
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by eneekle: 10:32pm On Jul 10
If there are people here who have gotten PR or have been making progress please share your testimony and journey to inspire us . It goes a long way to know people here are getting results and that advice shared here is golden!

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by ktancing(m): 11:21pm On Jul 10
Good Evening guys

Please what is the difference between Express Entry and PNP in terms of opportunities when someone finanly get to the Province in Canada
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by funshobabs(m): 6:02am On Jul 11
Dear all,

Do one need to get a job offer before one can apply to Prince Edward Island?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by DereI(f): 6:52am On Jul 11
Hello All,

My friend applied for Mpnp and chose Brandon as city she wishes to reside. Her sponsor lives in Winnipeg and during the application for EOI, they never asked if she has a relative in Brandon - rather they asked if she has a relative in Manitoba which she clicked ''yes''.

Gurus in the house - please advise how best she should respond to this letter to avoid rejection of her application. This is the decision stage.

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 11
DereI:
Hello All,

My friend applied for Mpnp and chose Brandon as city she wishes to reside. Her sponsor lives in Winnipeg and during the application for EOI, they never asked if she has a relative in Brandon - rather they asked if she has a relative in Manitoba which she clicked ''yes''.

Gurus in the house - please advise how best she should respond to this letter to avoid rejection of her application. This is the decision stage.
her sponsor does not live there so she cant claim the 50 points. Nothing she can do to avoid rejection
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 11
ktancing:
Good Evening guys

Please what is the difference between Express Entry and PNP in terms of opportunities when someone finanly get to the Province in Canada
no difference. Just dat ee can move to other provinces pnp cant for a number of years
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 11
funshobabs:
Dear all,

no. But u will likely no score enough i f u did not school there or have a job offer

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 7:58am On Jul 11
For PNP, IRCC and the province both expect you to land and remain in your nominated province for at least two years.

For general EE candidates, they can land anywhere and can move anywhere at their will.

In terms of opportunities, it's every man for himself o.

ktancing:
Good Evening guys

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 8:05am On Jul 11
No. But it helps.

You can see the full points grid here: https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/sites/default/files/publications/pei_pnp_express_entry_guide.pdf

funshobabs:
Dear all,

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by MamaJoJo: 9:24am On Jul 11
[quote author=DereI post=80148582]Hello All,

My friend applied for Mpnp and chose Brandon as city she wishes to reside. Her sponsor lives in Winnipeg and during the application for EOI, they never asked if she has a relative in Brandon - rather they asked if she has a relative in Manitoba which she clicked ''Sorry to say but this application wil be denied. The person got 50 extra points for regional but supporter is in Winnipeg. Nothing you can say to convince them unfortunately. Even if you claim you were unaware that you can’t pick another area besides where supporter is based. When the 50 points is removed you would not have gotten LAA in the first place. Sorry
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by funshobabs(m): 9:41am On Jul 11
Thank you for ur response. I submitted the PEI interest form online and I have 70 points. Am worried if I have done something wrong. Note pls, I have CLB 8 for ielts and Masters (ECA). Thank you
amaya21:
No. But it helps.

You can see the full points grid here: https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/sites/default/files/publications/pei_pnp_express_entry_guide.pdf

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by funshobabs(m): 9:43am On Jul 11
After completing d form online, I had 70 points. Am I doing something wrong?
Joromi12:
no. But u will likely no score enough i f u did not school there or have a job offer
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by sharon2015: 9:47am On Jul 11
Good day E-Family , please what Province will someone with CRS of 333 apply for?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by funshobabs(m): 9:49am On Jul 11
Please see details here and advice accordingly. Many thanks.
amaya21:
No. But it helps.

1 Share

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 10:07am On Jul 11
Hi sorry, I am not going through this stream and can't advice further. I just happen to have the points grid. Maybe others who have applied can assist.

funshobabs:
Please see details here and advice accordingly. Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Meoos: 10:22am On Jul 11
I guess you haven't done ECA for your spouse yet if you do, you'll be at 470 and above.

Do you have a sibling in Canada? That'll give you an additional 15marks.

All the best sis.

How many years of work experience do you currently have?
Anything more than 3 years should bring about a reasonable increase.

sibabe25:
Good evening house my CRS score is 445. I have a masters degree and LWRS is 8.5,7,7.5,8.5. I have tried to go through the PNP route

Manitoba- I don't have a relative or friend hence my score is too low to be called for LAA
Saks- My experience in 1111 is not in Demand hence i can't go through that route
PEI- No job offer so that is also cancelled out

What else can i do again? Should myself and Hubby rewrite my IELTS to get a higher score and apply via EE route.. seeing that the scores are still quite high?

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (181) (Reply)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!

Viewing this topic: Akinwole007, f4flakes(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.