₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,297,136 members, 5,048,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2019 at 03:34 PM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (311202 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by chiwelaw: 10:36am On Jul 11
This is a serious issue. To avoid a ban, she should write them and withdraw the application. This way she can quickly start a new application. She has a good score (569)that will fetch her another invitation. Its painful though

DereI:
Hello All,

My friend applied for Mpnp and chose Brandon as city she wishes to reside. Her sponsor lives in Winnipeg and during the application for EOI, they never asked if she has a relative in Brandon - rather they asked if she has a relative in Manitoba which she clicked ''yes''.

Gurus in the house - please advise how best she should respond to this letter to avoid rejection of her application. This is the decision stage.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by funshobabs(m): 11:14am On Jul 11
Many thanks
amaya21:
Hi sorry, I am not going through this stream and can't advice further. I just happen to have the points grid. Maybe others who have applied can assist.

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Imeobong(m): 12:28pm On Jul 11
DereI:
Hello All,

My friend applied for Mpnp and chose Brandon as city she wishes to reside. Her sponsor lives in Winnipeg and during the application for EOI, they never asked if she has a relative in Brandon - rather they asked if she has a relative in Manitoba which she clicked ''yes''.

Gurus in the house - please advise how best she should respond to this letter to avoid rejection of her application. This is the decision stage.

The best you can do is to write a powerfully convincing letter to the PO confirming
1. Why you selected Brandon eg cheaper home, more jobs and less populated unlike Winnipeg

2. Convince the PO that your supporter have a plan to visit you once in two weeks and also ensure telephone chat on a regularly basis so as to settle properly.

3. Also inform your PO that you have also discussed getting an accomodation in bradon which your supporter has agreed to do for you based on your choice of settlement.

4. Assure your PO that you are more than ready to economically add value to the city of Brandon.

Thank me later

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 11
Imeobong:

The best you can do is to write a powerfully convincing letter to the PO confirming
1. Why you selected Brandon eg cheaper home, more jobs and less populated unlike Winnipeg

2. Convince the PO that your supporter have a plan to visit you once in two weeks and also ensure telephone chat on a regularly basis so as to settle properly.

3. Also inform your PO that you have also discussed getting an accomodation in bradon which your supporter has agreed to do for you based on your choice of settlement.

4. Assure your PO that you are more than ready to economically add value to the city of Brandon.

Thank me later
wont fly because LAA is based on points to plea
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Adva45: 4:56pm On Jul 11
Dear E Fam, abeg, who has a contact at NDU for transcript facilitation at the pg school?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Semilooore: 5:22pm On Jul 11
Good day house, please is it possible one is inadmissible to Canada (banned) and still get a nomination?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 5:36pm On Jul 11
The person may get a nomination but IRCC still has to approve the application for permanent residency after the nomination. The person won't be able to pass that stage unless the ban was temporary (two years, five years etc.) and that time frame has passed. IRCC has the final say after each nomination.

Semilooore:
Good day house, please is it possible one is inadmissible to Canada (banned) and still get a nomination?

2 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Semilooore: 5:50pm On Jul 11
amaya21:
The person may get a nomination but IRCC still has to approve the application for permanent residency after the nomination. The person won't be able to pass that stage unless the ban was temporary (two years, five years etc.) and that time frame has passed. IRCC has the final say after each nomination.

ok thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by flgd: 6:21pm On Jul 11
Are you sure of this? Because I have a CRS of 453 and Same noc with her. Yet no province has nominated me....
CheesyTee:
Don’t worry yourself. Alberta will most likely send you NOI as your occupation is in demand there plus your CRS is high too.

Ontario too.

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Anywherebuthere: 6:30pm On Jul 11
flgd:
Are you sure of this? Because I have a CRS of 453 and Same noc with her. Yet no province has nominated me....

I'd suggest you wait patiently or try to increase your points with TEF that is if you have a flair for languages. Provinces do not always nominate at the same time an express entry draw happens. Stay hopeful.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Anywherebuthere: 6:32pm On Jul 11
Meoos:

I guess you haven't done ECA for your spouse yet if you do, you'll be at 470 and above.

Do you have a sibling in Canada? That'll give you an additional 15mark?

How many years of work experience do you currently have?

Not necessarily, age is a significant factor. Question should be how old the applicants are and if the younger has two or more degrees plus work experience
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 6:41pm On Jul 11
Scores are coming down. Be patient. 453 is still quite a decent score.

flgd:
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Charisfreak: 6:54pm On Jul 11
Hello house. The new tech draw scheme announced for Ontario, do we have any idea if its gonna be point based? Asking for a friend whose occupation is listed but with CR's 330. Will appreciate your responses
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by sibabe25: 7:47pm On Jul 11
I have a masters and my hubby has a BSC.. i have calculated my score 3 times and it's 445..

I guess you didn't include the age factor

I don't have any sibling and i have 5 years work experience

Meoos:

I guess you haven't done ECA for your spouse yet if you do, you'll be at 470 and above.

Do you have a sibling in Canada? That'll give you an additional 15marks.

All the best sis.

How many years of work experience do you currently have?
Anything more than 3 years should bring about a reasonable increase.

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by sharon2015: 8:50pm On Jul 11
Hello E-Family , please what Province will someone with CRS of 333 apply for ?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by CheesyTee(f): 8:52pm On Jul 11
Each draw have different noc AINP invites. You will have to wait a while. Also, ensure your profile is not about to expire.

flgd:
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by ktancing(m): 9:54pm On Jul 11
amaya21:
For PNP, IRCC and the province both expect you to land and remain in your nominated province for at least two years.

For general EE candidates, they can land anywhere and can move anywhere at their will.

In terms of opportunities, it's every man for himself o.

Okay. Thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by iykedare(m): 1:26pm On Jul 12
hey guys,

please does ONIP accept guys with WES evaluations of "Diploma (three years) and postgraduate certificate (one year)". my PGD and HND was evaluated to give that.

Thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Meoos: 5:45pm On Jul 12
sibabe25:
I have a masters and my hubby has a BSC.. i have calculated my score 3 times and it's 445..

I guess you didn't include the age factor

I don't have any sibling and i have 5 years work experience

Oh yes, I didn't consider that aspect.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by sibabe25: 5:53pm On Jul 12
I'd just get Hubby to write again or i try again and max out IELTS score... 7.5 in writing "choi"

Meoos:

Oh yes, I didn't consider that aspect.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 6:05pm On Jul 12
For PNP it's more about your work experience / NOC. Check here for info about all the provinces and you can see what provinces are looking for: https://moving2canada.com/pnp-canada-live-tracker/

sharon2015:
Hello E-Family , please what Province will someone with CRS of 333 apply for ?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 6:07pm On Jul 12
Are you trying to apply for OINP? I think for their Express Entry stream they will send an invitation directly to candidates in the pool. In that case, it's whatever you put in your EE profile that you will need to back up.

iykedare:
hey guys,

please does ONIP accept guys with WES evaluations of "Diploma (three years) and postgraduate certificate (one year)". my PGD and HND was evaluated to give that.

Thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by justwise(m): 7:32pm On Jul 12
justwise:
@All

Please lets stop promoting whatsapp groups here, its anti-traffic

Thank you.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Philips49: 8:14pm On Jul 12
Did any one get ONIP

Software engineers and designers (NOC 2173)
Computer programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174)
Computer engineers (NOC 2147)
Web designers and developers (NOC 2175)
Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 2172)
Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213)
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Donald4Dino: 8:37pm On Jul 12
Hi Wonderful people! Pls I want to find out if anyone has gone through the issue of noc 3211 (Medical Lab Technology) and licensure. Pls can anyone help on how to go through that process? Thank U my pple
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Donald4Dino: 8:50pm On Jul 12
Hi Wonderful people! Pls I want to find out if anyone has gone through the issue of noc 3211 (Medical Lab Technology) and licensure for SINP. Pls can anyone help on how to go through that process? Thank U my pple
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Gshun: 9:22pm On Jul 12
I just did,any suggestions?
Philips49:
Did any one get ONIP

Software engineers and designers (NOC 2173)
Computer programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174)
Computer engineers (NOC 2147)
Web designers and developers (NOC 2175)
Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 2172)
Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (Reply)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!

Viewing this topic: MamaJoJo and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.