₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,318,173 members, 5,110,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2019 at 04:44 PM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (339746 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by ednut1(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12
Is04970:

Thank you very much sir.
But while at that waht is the next step.
I have a sibling who is a PR in Canada and he asked me to go ahead with the application.
why not speak to him to direct you. While in the pool u will get ita and apply or pnp invite if u have what a provinces needs. Draws have been between 438 to 470 this year. Your 340 won't get called for EE

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Is04970: 12:50pm On Aug 12
ednut1:
why not speak to him to direct you. While in the pool u will get ita and apply or pnp invite if u have what a provinces needs. Draws have been between 438 to 470 this year. Your 340 won't get called for EE
I'm planning to go by the way of PNP to Alberta.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Is04970: 12:52pm On Aug 12
funshobabs:
If ur NOC is 1221 or 1241 u may land urselfwith NOI from Alberta be hopeful
Thank you sir.
How to I create the EE profile.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by ednut1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 12
Is04970:

I'm planning to go by the way of PNP to Alberta.
they do the chosing. If your occupation is in demand and you meet crs score they set for the noc you will get called. If not its a waiting in vain game

2 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Shinningstar201: 2:13pm On Aug 12
Is04970:

Thank you sir.

Haba sir/ma, try and read small about this process na. The long is too long and draining for all these questions you are asking despite claiming you have a sibling who has given you go ahead to apply.

Wish you the best

Modified: You may even find out you are qualified for EE which is 'easier and shorter' than the PNP route.

2 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Olabestonic001(m): 2:25pm On Aug 12
amaya21:
No one knows the exact criteria they use. But since you're in the pool and have made those changes, hope for the best. I wish you luck.

Thanks for the encouragement
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by funshobabs(m): 2:31pm On Aug 12
go to CIC webpage and create account using GCkey sign-in
Is04970:

Thank you sir.

2 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Limitlessbond(m): 5:34pm On Aug 12
Congratulations to those invited today.... We still dey here they wait....Am hoping for a B2B draw soon��

2 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by wumi247: 6:26pm On Aug 12
Hello house, please what is the noc for domestic operations unit, she also has 2years experience in clearing unit
Some of the duties in domestic operations is
1) payment of vendors and contractors fees
2) bad debit write off

Functions for clearing unit is
1) processing of inward and outward cheques
Please help gurus in the house
Thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by yemiciea: 6:40pm On Aug 12
Dealkid:

Dear Sir/ Ma, I didn't mean anything by my post. It has always been advised not to post personal info here so why is my post different. Dont be too quick to judge abeg. Sorry you feel that way. I have been helped here and I only wanted to do same. No harm intended.

You haven’t done anything wrong. Posting email and numbers isn’t advisable. If you need help from a particular person, kindly send them a PM.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Dealkid: 6:54pm On Aug 12
yemiciea:

You haven’t done anything wrong. Posting email and numbers isn’t advisable. If you need help from a particular person, kindly send them a PM.

Thanks.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Uchechukwuude: 7:27pm On Aug 12
Is there an alberta group? Pls i want to join the group
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Uchechukwuude: 7:45pm On Aug 12
@funshobabs

Pls what jobs are in demand in Alberta? Secondly, is there an alberta group? I want to join
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by CheesyTee(f): 7:57pm On Aug 12
That’s not true. Administrative Assistant with 300+ got NOI in April. I’ve seen 350 CRS get invitation too as Admin Officer. Alberta alternates their requirements, so no one can predict which noc and CRS will receive NOI.

ednut1:
from canada visa some time ago. People have also compiled listing some occupations that have gotten invite. Those scarce occupation(likes of cooks, plasterer, truck driver etc) types are the ones with 303 getting invite. U cant see admin officer noc with 390 getting invite.

3 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Tina26: 8:02pm On Aug 12
Uchechukwuude:
@funshobabs

Pls what jobs are in demand in Alberta? Secondly, is there an alberta group? I want to join
the groups are for those with nomination

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Uchechukwuude: 8:09pm On Aug 12
Pls which whatsapp group. I want to join
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Uchechukwuude: 8:17pm On Aug 12
Pls do you know the job in demand in alberta?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Homextras: 8:17pm On Aug 12
Shinningstar201:

Congratulations. I wish you speedy application processing

I wonder why I didn't get NOI too as my NOC is also 6235 and my CRS was 431 then.

It is well.

the band they sent NOI to was from 439-466 or so; that should explain why you didnt receive.
I was on 448 then.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by DoNazOla(m): 8:21pm On Aug 12
After creating My Profile, I also created account on Job Seeker with the number I was given for that purpose. Today, I received 2 invites to apply for Job by two companies. Please does anybody know how that works?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by DoNazOla(m): 8:23pm On Aug 12
Mine is Retail and wholesale Manager. CRS is 349. What do you think please?
CheesyTee:
That’s not true. Administrative Assistant with 300+ got NOI in April. I’ve seen 350 CRS get invitation too as Admin Officer. Alberta alternates their requirements, so no one can predict which noc and CRS will receive NOI.

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by funshobabs(m): 9:10pm On Aug 12
I know of nurses
Admin assistant
Admin officer
Cooks
Uchechukwuude:
@funshobabs

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Shinningstar201: 9:22pm On Aug 12
Homextras:

the band they sent NOI to was from 439-466 or so; that should explain why you didnt receive.
I was on 448 then.

Thank you and wish you the best henceforth. I am now on 439 and hoping for a miracle soon
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Homextras: 10:42pm On Aug 12
Shinningstar201:

Thank you and wish you the best henceforth. I am now on 439 and hoping for a miracle soon

Amen. Got ITA today

3 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Tina26: 2:57am On Aug 13
DoNazOla:
Mine is Retail and wholesale Manager. CRS is 349. What do you think please?
like she said the regularly change their requirements. So only Alberta can say. Work on boosting your scores too
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Rence22(f): 6:31am On Aug 13
Good morning, As a lecturer in Mass communication Department, do you think I could get picked for Alberta PNP CRS-427
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by funshobabs(m): 8:06am On Aug 13
I don't think so, however, nothing is impossible. Focus on Nova Scotia and complete the expression of interest form for Prince Edward Island. Best wishes
Rence22:
Good morning, As a lecturer in Mass communication Department, do you think I could get picked for Alberta PNP CRS-427
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by CheesyTee(f): 8:28am On Aug 13
Yes. They do send NOI to lecturers (4011) if I’m correct. I’ve seen lecturer receive NOI on Canadavisa
Rence22:
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by rhemagrace(f): 1:40pm On Aug 13
CheesyTee:

Most people that got NOI at 300+ are not Nigerians or rather, they are applying inland. That is what I noticed, maybe I don't have enough data to make that conclusion.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by CheesyTee(f): 1:42pm On Aug 13
It’s understandable. However, those I mentioned were outland and no ties with Alberta.
rhemagrace:

Most people that got NOI at 300+ are not Nigerians or rather, they are applying inland. That is what I noticed, maybe I don't have enough data to make that conclusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:43pm On Aug 13
Hummmm how true is this man he must be joking

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by RuggedArab: 3:17pm On Aug 13
Good day All,

First of all, let me take this opportunity to appreciate everyone who has helped and are still helping folks here to be in the right track in this Canada journey.

I need someone to walk me through on being in the pool for AINP route. I’ll like to drop my little profile first.

Current IELTS: LRWS - 7, 5.5, 6, 7. (Note, I’m still aiming the 8777)
NOC: 6235
Sibling- PR, Calgary Alberta.
Bsc- Evaluated with ICES
Msc- Doing clearance to collect my success letter

Real Issue:
I have been seeing where AINP send NOI to CRS scores ranging 330- and above. So now my issue is, I tried creating a profile on CIC website with GCKey. After providing all the required information I get the “you are not qualified”. I want to be in the PNP route for Alberta while waiting for my IELTS and ECA for my MSc to be ready for upgrade to EE (I know EE is the best bet for me). So how do I get into the pool for Alberta PNP route? Maybe I think I’m trying to play safe, any route (EE or PNP) regardless is cool for me.

Many thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (197) (Reply)

Thread for South Korea prospective students / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5

Viewing this topic: DoNazOla(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.