₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,318,176 members, 5,110,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2019 at 04:52 PM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (339755 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Positivelymisty(m): 4:41pm On Aug 13
Limitlessbond:
Congratulations to those invited today.... We still dey here they wait....Am hoping for a B2B draw soon��

Should people with crs 455 be hopeful with this kind of high draw

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Positivelymisty(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13
RuggedArab:
Good day All,

First of all, let me take this opportunity to appreciate everyone who has helped and are still helping folks here to be in the right track in this Canada journey.

I need someone to walk me through on being in the pool for AINP route. I’ll like to drop my little profile first.

Current IELTS: LRWS - 7, 5.5, 6, 7. (Note, I’m still aiming the 8777)
NOC: 6235
Sibling- PR, Calgary Alberta.
Bsc- Evaluated with ICES
Msc- Doing clearance to collect my success letter

Real Issue:
I have been seeing where AINP send NOI to CRS scores ranging 330- and above. So now my issue is, I tried creating a profile on CIC website with GCKey. After providing all the required information I get the “you are not qualified”. I want to be in the PNP route for Alberta while waiting for my IELTS and ECA for my MSc to be ready for upgrade to EE (I know EE is the best bet for me). So how do I get into the pool for Alberta PNP route? Maybe I think I’m trying to play safe, any route (EE or PNP) regardless is cool for me.

Many thanks.

You cannot get into the pool without an IELTS result or ECA certificate details. You need this major details to get into the pool.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by RuggedArab: 4:51pm On Aug 13
Positivelymisty:

You cannot get into the pool without an IELTS result or ECA certificate details. You need this major details to get into the pool.

Like I stated, I have IELTS (not the 8777 required score) result and ECA done already.

So how do I enter the pool for AINP
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by magd: 5:49pm On Aug 13
Alberta picks from the EE pool as ling as your occupation is in demand. There is no separate pool for AINP
RuggedArab:

Like I stated, I have IELTS (not the 8777 required score) result and ECA done already.

So how do I enter the pool for AINP

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by RuggedArab: 5:52pm On Aug 13
magd:
Alberta picks from the EE pool as ling as your occupation is in demand. There is no separate pool for AINP

Thanks for your reply.... but how do I be in the pool without getting the “you are not eligible”
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by magd: 6:13pm On Aug 13
I think the minimum for profile to be eligible is 6 on each module not quite sure. But if you have put everything in place and the right pof and it's still ineligible then the 5.5 you have on that module is a hindrance
RuggedArab:

Thanks for your reply.... but how do I be in the pool without getting the “you are not eligible”
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by RuggedArab: 6:29pm On Aug 13
magd:
I think the minimum for profile to be eligible is 6 on each module not quite sure. But if you have put everything in place and the right pof and it's still ineligible then the 5.5 you have on that module is a hindrance

Thank you, I think it’s the 5.5. I’m very grateful for this info.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by profeddor15: 9:32pm On Aug 13
Good evening sir/ma,I wish all our Muslim brother and sister happy Salah celebration.
My elders in the house, I need your assistance on this issue.
(1) is any need for my wife to fill her academic history on cic without doing ECA and IELTS?.
(2) would there be any issue regarding her work history because she has worked as a confidential secretary in a private organization with 10years experience?
(3) what positive and negative effect does both had because she's accompany me to the cannyland
Thanks for your kind response in anticipation
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Testimony2019: 10:42pm On Aug 13
Good day all.please I have a question. I want to know if I can get into d pool even if my spouse hasn't written ielts yet or done eca. My eca will be out soon and ielts is ready. But I dont know if its compulsory husband does his own too before I can get into the pool as he isnt ready to write yet. I am the principal applicant
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Douglaseguakun: 11:35pm On Aug 13
Good evening my gurus in the house .....i wrote ielts with my wife and we both scored awful results..... Me:LRWS 7,6,6,7.5 overall 6.5 my wife: LRWS 6.5,6.5,6,7.5 overall 6.5......we both have bsc
My questions
1....do we have any chance to getting in the pool? Or should we just better save money to write another ielts?
2.....i registered for WES but havent paid and haven't uploaded any cert because I felt we should get the ielts right first
My gurus... What do we do?.... Prepare for another ielts?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Tina26: 6:28am On Aug 14
Douglaseguakun:
Good evening my gurus in the house .....i wrote ielts with my wife and we both scored awful results..... Me:LRWS 7,6,6,7.5 overall 6.5 my wife: LRWS 6.5,6.5,6,7.5 overall 6.5......we both have bsc
My questions
1....do we have any chance to getting in the pool? Or should we just better save money to write another ielts?
2.....i registered for WES but havent paid and haven't uploaded any cert because I felt we should get the ielts right first
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by nju2019: 9:46am On Aug 14
Hi peeps, pls for those that have created their profile and expression of interest in Prince Edward Island pnp, how many work experiences can I claim?
I have two NOC code -
Currently NOC 2221-Biological Technologist and Technician (3 years an 9 months)
NOC 1241 -Administrative Assistant (3years and 11 months)
Can I claim 6 years in all or just 3?

This is the requirement from Prince Edward Island---
Points for Work Experience will be awarded based on work experience in the NOC reported in your Federal Express Entry profile.

Work Experience - Express Entry no Job Offer

More than 6 years - 20 Points

4-6 years - 15 Points

2-4 years - 10 Points

1-2 years - 5 Points

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by yungmin: 10:18am On Aug 14
nju2019:
Hi peeps, pls for those that have created their profile and expression of interest in Prince Edward Island pnp, how many work experiences can I claim?
I have two NOC code -

Points for Work Experience will be awarded based on work experience in the NOC reported in your Federal Express Entry profile.

4-6 years - 15 Points

2-4 years - 10 Points

1-2 years - 5 Points

I thought the work experience has to be in Canada? am I wrong?

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by CheesyTee(f): 10:30am On Aug 14
No you can’t. You can only claim years of experience in primary NOC stated in EE
nju2019:
I have two NOC code -

4-6 years - 15 Points

2-4 years - 10 Points

1-2 years - 5 Points

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Ok2016: 10:34am On Aug 14
yungmin:

I thought the work experience has to be in Canada? am I wrong?

I don't think so, but can someone verify for us pls
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by shizer(f): 12:53pm On Aug 14
Good day all,
Please I need some verification. I wrote IELTS and scored LRWS- 8,6,7,7.5. Is this a good score for a single applicant or I need to score the classic 8777 or above?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Adva45: 2:39pm On Aug 14
Good day. Please, does anyone know if Prince Edward island has ever issued a Nigerian nomination after applying to their PNP program?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Adva45: 2:46pm On Aug 14
Douglaseguakun:
My questions
Your results are NOT awful. You met the minimum benchmark for entering the pool. For express entry, you guys will need to retake. For provincial nomination, you need to check which province fits into your occupation, ielts score and other factors. Express Entry is advisable.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Tina26: 3:46pm On Aug 14
shizer:
Good day all,
Please I need some verification. I wrote IELTS and scored LRWS- 8,6,7,7.5. Is this a good score for a single applicant or I need to score the classic 8777 or above?
why not use the crs tool to check
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Praise18: 4:45pm On Aug 14
teebaws:
For those applying for alberta PPN, send me a pm I will add you to the WhatsApp group

Please check your pm
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by vickyehi: 6:28pm On Aug 14
Mpnp application is 6mths and 2weeks now. Has anyone stayed this long before?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Laurelgem: 7:21pm On Aug 14
Adva45:
Good day. Please, does anyone know if Prince Edward island has ever issued a Nigerian nomination after applying to their PNP program?
Yes, they do. But lately their focus is on inland applicants and those with job offers

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Adva45: 7:32pm On Aug 14
Laurelgem:

Yes, they do. But lately their focus is on inland applicants and those with job offers
Thanks.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by KAYSEE8686: 9:20pm On Aug 14
Wow. That's my noc too. Is your in-law in ontario too and did you choose all provinces?

Homextras:
Timeline to encourage someone.

Got NOI from Ontario..i think May 30/June 1st. Was on 448(claimed 15points from inlaw). Waited for some draws, and when it wasnt coming down, had to accept nomination. The challenge was the fund, but God provided, $1,500, almost 430k, GTB.

Submitted all documents on oinp portal. My advise is get someone else to review all documents before you submit; i found an incomplete info the day i was about to submit.

July 17, Was asked to get another letter confirming TB funds in bank, tough, but got the letter, and also a screenshot from email conversation with account officer, showing present value of funds. Decision in progress takes two weeks, so you may chill. Got mine today.

Immediately 'decision in progress' changes to approved, you get a mail in your IRCC Account, after accepting nomination, you automatically get additional 600points, and you qualify for next ITA.

My take on OINP is- it is expensive, very expensive, taking into consideration you will pay for IRCC, but quite fast, when your documentations are in order.

Something strange happened after i got approval- suddenly Nigerian news that used to bother me on front page just stopped getting my attention- i simply skip, and ignore. grin grin grin grin grin

All the best to everyone.

2 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Tina26: 7:15am On Aug 15
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by corpershun: 7:35am On Aug 15
teebaws:
For those applying for alberta PPN, send me a pm I will add you to the WhatsApp group

Hello I sent you a PM...please I’ll like to be added.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Mbigtime: 8:21am On Aug 15
Hello Elders,
I need advise on how to go. IELTS is (9777- lSWR) can I join the pool? How?Age is 38, have MBA.no ECA yet
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Uchechukwuude: 8:39am On Aug 15
Imagine. I am struggling to create a profile. I have created an account. Answered the eligibility questions which generated the reference number. How do i move to the next phase where i can include my personal details. I am stuck. Pls i need help
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 9:29am On Aug 15
You can't join until you get your ECA. Your IELTS is fine for entry.

Mbigtime:
Hello Elders,
I need advise on how to go. IELTS is (9777- lSWR) can I join the pool? How?Age is 38, have MBA.no ECA yet

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Testimony2019: 11:23am On Aug 15
Please I need answers to my question. I have written the ielts general as the principal applicant for canada immigration. My husband will also be included in he application and he is a Doctor and will want to practice as a doctor there. What ielts should he write for this purpose . Some say General while some says academic since academic ielts is what is needed to practice as a doctor in canada. If he writes the academic ielts can I use it to get additional points on my EE profile or it's not accepted . Please enlighten me

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (Reply)

Thread for South Korea prospective students / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5

Viewing this topic: WisemasterBizWd and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.