₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,139,541 members, 4,648,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 December 2018 at 06:28 AM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (170341 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by TEECANN: 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=wholesomegrace post=62554207][/quote]

@wholesomegrace, You are doing just great.

Watch this thread and other online fora for openings of some PNPs in the coming months and determine whether you meet their eligibility criteria to apply.

It will all end in praise IJN!
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by rinzylee(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
TEECANN:
ALTERNATIVE TO EMPLOYER'S STANDARD REFERENCE LETTER- FOR THOSE WITH UNCOOPERATIVE EMPLOYERS grin grin

Hi TEECAN.... Please are you referring to some sort of Statutory declaration of employment, just like we have for Australian PR??

It will definitely end in Praise in Jesus name Amen
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by wholesomegrace: 10:34am On Nov 22, 2017
Aig84:

Hello, we're almost in the same boat, because of NOC I'm only limited to Ontario and NS, please if you have to re take the IELTS to get a higher CRS pls do. It will end in praise for us all.

Thanks and Amen, hoping to ace at least 8 in listening this time and see if I can gather money to apply for Ontario PNP
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by wholesomegrace: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2017
TEECANN:

@wholesomegrace, You are doing just great.

Watch this thread and other online fora for openings of some PNPs in the coming months and determine whether you meet their eligibility criteria to apply.

Thanks bro
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by wholesomegrace: 10:45am On Nov 22, 2017
TEECANN:
ALTERNATIVE TO EMPLOYER'S STANDARD REFERENCE LETTER- FOR THOSE WITH UNCOOPERATIVE EMPLOYERS grin grin

I am dropping this here because of several recent requests for support in this area of reference letter and also the early morning and late night calls from some friends who have not done it right...fear of CIC calling or emailing their HR and the worse part, I'm being made to suffer the anxiety and fear of CIC along with these folks and I just have to do some nerve-calming small talks in those early morning and late night calls grin grin)

There are instances where employers may not give reference letters in the standard format (research what the standard format should contain- It is very important!!!) desired for immigration purposes or in other circumstances where the employers are bureaucratic or just plain rigid.

DO NOT FAKE THE REFERENCE LETTER ON THE COMPANY'S LETTERHEAD...DO NOT CUT CORNERS (It will give you sleepless nights grin)

Canadian immigration authorities are aware that situations like this may occur and have magnanimously made allowance for an alternative way to surmount the issue.

There is a format that can be amended to suit your situation. Try to find it out or ask experts in the house (Add and delete whatever is necessary SMARTLY to suit your situation). Note the last part of the letter containing the Declaration and portion to be signed and stamped by the Notary Public or Commissioner of Oaths. Don't forget to add all the necessary attachments mentioned in the body of the declaration letter.

I am quoting from: https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/495
I hope this helps

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hamiltondreamer: 3:48pm On Nov 07
If you asked for a letter from your office and the office has refused,do not go through the back door by cutting coners.
1. Write a letter on a plain sheet in the required format.
2. Get it notarised
3. Write a letter of explanation staying in that your office refused to give the letter and if there is proof through email correspondence include it.
4. Proof of employment : Employment letter ,ID card, payslips bank statement.

5.(Rolling my eyes) for LVO a tattoo of your office logo on a conspicuous part of your body,pictures of you and your colleagues in your office aso ebi, picture of you standing in front of your office sign post and so many more LVO attachments.

6. No 5 is irrelevant

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/495

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
wholesomegrace:

Thanks and Amen, hoping to ace at least 8 in listening this time and see if I can gather money to apply for Ontario PNP
Wish you the best
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Seyitorl: 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
Manitoba restructures its Provincial Nominee Program

November 15,2017

Manitoba has announced a number of changes to its Provincial Nominee Program, including the creation of an in-demand occupations list and a new pathway aligned with Canada’s Express Entry system.

The measures are part of a broad restructuring and renewal of the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) to provide newcomers with new pathways to permanent residence in the province. The changes include the restructuring of three existing immigration streams — MPNP-B business immigration stream, Skilled Worker in Manitoba Stream and Skilled Worker Overseas Stream — and the creation of a new International Education Stream.

One of the key changes is the introduction of a new in-demand occupations list that will be used to prioritize Expressions of Interest (EOI) for inviting applications from the new Skilled Worker Overseas stream. That stream will now be subdivided into two pathways — the Manitoba Express Entry Pathway and the Human Capital Pathway.

The Express Entry Pathway, which is due to come into effect in January 2018, will allow Manitoba to nominate qualified applicants who meet the criteria for Canada’s Express Entry system and have an active Express Entry profile. Among other criteria, priority will be given to candidates who have a minimum of six-months experience in an in-demand occupation as well as a close friend or relative in Manitoba or a valid Invitation to Apply issued by the MPNP.

The Human Capital Pathway is for international skilled worker applicants with skills and training covered by the In-demand Occupations list, and who demonstrate a high potential for establishing themselves in their chosen occupations sooner after arrival in Manitoba. Family connections or previous post-secondary or work experience in Manitoba in the last five years are required to qualify for this stream, among other criteria.

Changes to MPNP-B and Skilled Workers in Manitoba

The MPNP-B stream has been renamed the Business Investor Stream (BIS), effective immediately, and it has been sub-divided into the Entrepreneur Pathway and the Farm Investor Pathway.

A government news release said the BIS will prioritize applicants who start a business within the first 12 months of their arrival in Manitoba, especially those who want to establish their business outside Winnipeg. Applicants in the Entrepreneur Pathway would receive a temporary work permit and rather than provide a good-faith deposit of $100,000, they would sign a business performance agreement to purchase an existing business in the province or start a new one. The province says the new criteria is scheduled to come into effect in the first quarter of 2018.

The new Skilled Workers in Manitoba Stream will also be subdivided into two pathways: the Manitoba Work Experience Pathway and Employer Direct Recruitment Pathway.

The Manitoba Work Experience Pathway is for applicants currently working in Manitoba with temporary work permits and whose jobs are not found on the In-demand Occupations list. The Employer Direct Recruitment Pathway is for international applicants with job offers from pre-approved Manitoba employers.

International Education Stream

Finally, the new International Education Stream is designed to provide “faster pathways to provincial nomination” for international students graduating in Manitoba and whose skills meet the needs of the province’s employers.

Effective in April 2018, the new stream will target graduates in science, technology, engineering and mathematics programs who are completing internships “that support industry innovation” in their fields of study. Under the new stream, Manitoba’s provincial government says international student graduates from Manitoba institutions who have found a long-term job in an in-demand occupation will no longer have to work for six months before applying for the MPNP.

“The new International Education Stream will make it easier for international students with a Manitoba education to build their careers and settle here in the province,” said Manitoba’s Education and Training Minister, Ian Wishart.

Culled from cic news.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Algbenguze: 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
bamituni:
Great job you are doing here. Please can one use gift deed for POF with PNP. Thanks

At least I know people have successfully used it for Ontario. I believe it will fly for other provinces like Saskatchewan if it's been gifted and maintained for at least 3 months prior to submission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by TEECANN: 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
Algbenguze:

At least I know people have successfully used it for Ontario. I believe it will fly for other provinces like Saskatchewan if it's been gifted and maintained for at least 3 months prior to submission.

It has been confirmed from SINP severally and the position has always been for Saskatchewan PNP, deed of gift will not suffice. To be on the safer side, stick to statement of account with the required balance held for 3 months or more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by gracelevel: 3:54am On Nov 25, 2017
wow so you mean with crs score 450 you have a good chance in EE pool...me I was seeing people with 480s&490s and came here 'jeje'

[quote author=TEECANN post=62458629
My advice has always been if you have 435 and above. ..be patient...you can't be in the pool for a year and ITA benchmark won't come down that low...it amazes me when people chase provincial nomination with an already existing CRS of 435...for what na?

BTW, provincial route to clinching ITA is an expensive route...I look at those singles inside the Canadian EE thread hammering ITA with 460 points within weeks of opening their profile and landing PPR within 3 months. They don't have an idea at all. cheesy cheesy what people pass tru through the provincial route before coming to get the ITA that they got within weeks of finishing their IELTS...some are even yet to understand the procedure properly and PPR is already falling on them. grin cheesy

IT will all end in praise! IJN [/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by TemitopeWalker: 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
gracelevel:
wow so you mean with crs score 450 you have a good chance in EE pool...me I was seeing people with 480s&490s and came here 'jeje'

Yah that true I think it's just luck because I took a look at the pool from the past years and I see it a always between 460-490 in 2016 and mid 2017 but after Then it is coming down to 430-450 it takes alot of waiting and time so I think it better to use the PNP routh if u have anything less than 430.

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by TEECANN: 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
TemitopeWalker:

Yah that true I think it's just luck because I took a look at the pool from the past years and I see it a always between 460-490 in 2016 and mid 2017 but after Then it is coming down to 430-450 it takes alot of waiting and time so I think it better to use the PNP routh if u have anything less than 430.

True @Temitope

430 and lower may be a longer and tricky wait nowadays as it's increasingly becoming uncertain to clinch ITA with 430-ish CRS scores in recent times.

Anything from 445 should be a "comfortable region" to wait in the FSW pool than put yourself through the torturous and time consuming process of PNP (which is even a 50/50 chance)

It will surely end in praise IJN!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by TEECANN: 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
[quote author=TemitopeWalker post=62712507]

Refer to above post pls! cheesy cheesy

It will surely end in praise IJN!
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Seyitorl: 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hi teecan please can you shed more light on this on the pnp thread cos i have some questions sir.

If you meet some other select criteria and are able withdraw your profile and recreate another one whilst the program is open and receiving applications, even with scores within the region of 385 more/less, your EE profile (with less than 400) may be picked to submit an application to OINP.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by cochtrane: 5:07am On Nov 28, 2017
Good job on creating the thread! Lemme come say hello smiley
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by TEECANN: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2017
cochtrane:
Good job on creating the thread! Lemme come say hello smiley

Wawawu...see who 've got here!

My good friend @cochtrane (Very erudite senior member of the Canadian threads and a PPR status holder cool cool)

Thanks for popping in...do well to come often to avail the house of your thoughts and suggestions too.

We appreciate you. cheesy

It will all end in praise IJN

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by TEECANN: 9:22am On Nov 28, 2017
Seyitorl:
Hi teecan please can you shed more light on this on the pnp thread cos i have some questions sir.

If you meet some other select criteria and are able withdraw your profile and recreate another one whilst the program is open and receiving applications, even with scores within the region of 385 more/less, your EE profile (with less than 400) may be picked to submit an application to OINP.

Correct...that's what I learnt from my whatsapp group during the last opening of the OINP and we recorded applicants with less than 400 CRS scores doing that and being invited to submit their applications to OINP.

I'm not on OINP, so I cant say much about the nitty gritty of the workings of it, so expecting people who have gone through it or currently going it to enlighten the house about the program.

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by BanjiHols(m): 9:45am On Nov 28, 2017
Seyitorl:

Thank you teecan.
it will surely end in praise.
Thank God for this thread ..And thank God my family tie is in Manitoba.(no targeted occupation)
I start my journey today by reading for the ILETS

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by wholesomegrace: 10:01am On Nov 28, 2017
TEECANN:

Correct...that's what I learnt from my whatsapp group during the last opening of the OINP and we recorded applicants with less than 400 CRS scores doing that and being invited to submit their applications to OINP.

I'm not on OINP, so I cant say much about the nitty gritty of the workings of it, so expecting people who have gone through it or currently going it to enlighten the house about the program.

But what the 'other select criteria(s)'?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by BanjiHols(m): 10:04am On Nov 28, 2017
House so I plan to migrate to permanent residency via the Manitoba PNP..Can some one kindly break down the first steps to me in ideal order ?in order to achive this plight?

I have the ILETs textbook and I plan to start reading today..

My desire is to move in 2018.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Bsbabe: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2017
TEECANN:

Good morning and well done guys. I am OINP so I think I can help here.

OINP at some point this year (for one week only) sent invitations to candidates with specific NOCs (mostly IT related) who had scores less than 400. It’s not impossible they do it again but their threshold has historically been 400 except the one time this year.

Speaking specifically to those of us that have to go the PNP route as a result of age (I have read people tell us to improve our IELTS scores but what else can you do if you have scored an overall 8.5 in IELTS?), there is a high level of preparedness required for the PNP route. Someone has mentioned this before and I will like to say it again. You have to go through the painful process of gathering documentation for those applications now and not when they open as it will be too late then. Determine the ones you are eligible for. Are you above 400, read the entire Ontario application guide and arrange your documents on your computer. Are there other PNPs that have your NOC as occupation in demand? Do the same thing. If you meet three different PNP requirements, prepare for the three. You don’t know which one will come through and ask you for an application. Some PNPs are like the pool of Bethesda, you need to jump in before other people so it requires readiness. It is not when they open you will be looking for reference letter. In my case, I read the Ontario guide and prepared ALL documents. I had reference letters addressed to Ontario. People may have thought I was crazy, but I knew my faith had to match my preparation. I submitted my application two days after I got the NOI and that was only because their website wasn’t going through the day after lol.

Another thing to note is that the PNP route requires the utmost patience. You will see FSW people flying past you like witches on a broom. Just face your own path. In God’s time it will come to pass. A friend of mine waited one year for Nova Scotia to approve her application, then seven months for IRCC. Meanwhile, some FSW people that we knew when they were writing IELTS on the other thread now have PPR and will soon land wink. Will you get angry? No, use that time for preparation. Where will you live? What is the ranking of schools in that area (I assume if you are over 40, this is really about the children). What certification course can you do while you wait? I have attended the IOM session and I don’t have PPR. I probably was the only one there that didn’t have. Do I care? No I don’t. I am using my time well.

Apologies for the long post but I felt to share my learning’s from this process. May God help us all to realise our dreams.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Bsbabe: 11:37am On Nov 28, 2017
BanjiHols:
House so I plan to migrate to permanent residency via the Manitoba PNP..Can some one kindly break down the first steps to me in ideal order ?in order to achive this plight?

I have the ILETs textbook and I plan to start reading today..

My desire is to move in 2018.

Please go to the Manitoba immigration site and read up the requirements but I will try to put down the little information I know. Manitoba has a stream for international skilled workers. It requires you to submit an EOI. The EOI questionnaire will ask you questions about age, IELTS, connection to Manitoba etc and will score you on your answers. If you have family there, that gets you 200 points but friend only is 50 points. I think you also get additional points if you want to live in a city other than Winnipeg, the capital. Your total points ranks you against other EOI candidates in their own version of a ‘pool’.

They conduct monthly draws like the EE draws and pick people above the minimum score to apply to them for nomination. I understand Manitoba applications are slow so again, like I mentioned before, be ready to wait.

You can also check out the Morden immigration portal - it is a route to Manitoba. They assess you (they have targeted occupations) and if they find you suitable, they ‘nominate’ you to Manitoba. Then you need to apply to Manitoba who will in turn nominate you to IRCC.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Iruosonobrugwhe: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
I got an NOI from Ontario after getting into the FSW Express Entry pool. I am about registering through the e-filing tool for the Ontario's Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream.
I cant register as I am told that registration for 2017 has closed yet my NOI is still valid.

Does this close my chances of registering this year and nullifies my NOI?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Iruosonobrugwhe: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
I got an NOI from Ontario after getting into the FSW Express Entry pool. I am about registering through the e-filing tool for the Ontario's Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream.
I cant register as I am told that registration for 2017 has closed yet my NOI is still valid.

Bsbabe:

OINP at some point this year (for one week only) sent invitations to candidates with specific NOCs (mostly IT related) who had scores less than 400. It’s not impossible they do it again but their threshold has historically been 400 except the one time this year.

Speaking specifically to those of us that have to go the PNP route as a result of age (I have read people tell us to improve our IELTS scores but what else can you do if you have scored an overall 8.5 in IELTS?), there is a high level of preparedness required for the PNP route. Someone has mentioned this before and I will like to say it again. You have to go through the painful process of gathering documentation for those applications now and not when they open as it will be too late then. Determine the ones you are eligible for. Are you above 400, read the entire Ontario application guide and arrange your documents on your computer. Are there other PNPs that have your NOC as occupation in demand? Do the same thing. If you meet three different PNP requirements, prepare for the three. You don’t know which one will come through and ask you for an application. Some PNPs are like the pool of Bethesda, you need to jump in before other people so it requires readiness. It is not when they open you will be looking for reference letter. In my case, I read the Ontario guide and prepared ALL documents. I had reference letters addressed to Ontario. People may have thought I was crazy, but I knew my faith had to match my preparation. I submitted my application two days after I got the NOI and that was only because their website wasn’t going through the day after lol.

Another thing to note is that the PNP route requires the utmost patience. You will see FSW people flying past you like witches on a broom. Just face your own path. In God’s time it will come to pass. A friend of mine waited one year for Nova Scotia to approve her application, then seven months for IRCC. Meanwhile, some FSW people that we knew when they were writing IELTS on the other thread now have PPR and will soon land wink. Will you get angry? No, use that time for preparation. Where will you live? What is the ranking of schools in that area (I assume if you are over 40, this is really about the children). What certification course can you do while you wait? I have attended the IOM session and I don’t have PPR. I probably was the only one there that didn’t have. Do I care? No I don’t. I am using my time well.

Apologies for the long post but I felt to share my learning’s from this process. May God help us all to realise our dreams.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by BanjiHols(m): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
Thanks Bsbabe..but first of all, must I have written the test?before filling questionnaire?
Bsbabe:

Please go to the Manitoba immigration site and read up the requirements but I will try to put down the little information I know. Manitoba has a stream for international skilled workers. It requires you to submit an EOI. The EOI questionnaire will ask you questions about age, IELTS, connection to Manitoba etc and will score you on your answers. If you have family there, that gets you 200 points but friend only is 50 points. I think you also get additional points if you want to live in a city other than Winnipeg, the capital. Your total points ranks you against other EOI candidates in their own version of a ‘pool’.

They conduct monthly draws like the EE draws and pick people above the minimum score to apply to them for nomination. I understand Manitoba applications are slow so again, like I mentioned before, be ready to wait.

You can also check out the Morden immigration portal - it is a route to Manitoba. They assess you (they have targeted occupations) and if they find you suitable, they ‘nominate’ you to Manitoba. Then you need to apply to Manitoba who will in turn nominate you to IRCC.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Bsbabe: 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
BanjiHols:
Thanks Bsbabe..but first of all, must I have written the test?before filling questionnaire?

I am sorry I can’t recollect but I think so. It was way back in January this year I filled it and if I recall, it did request IELTS results.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Bsbabe: 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
Iruosonobrugwhe:

Unfortunately, they had posted on their update page that NOIs issued in 2017 are no longer valid after 31 December 2017. Hopefully you will get another as soon as they reopen in January.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Iruosonobrugwhe: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
yes......but this is november....i was gathering my documents. Now POf is ready..

Bsbabe:

Unfortunately, they had posted on their update page that NOIs issued in 2017 are no longer valid after 31 December 2017. Hopefully you will get another as soon as they reopen in January.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Bsbabe: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
Iruosonobrugwhe:
yes......but this is november....i was gathering my documents. Now POf is ready..

Yes but you also stated earlier that they are no longer accepting applications and that unfortunately is the case for now. They say they are full for 2017 and it appears they want to start afresh in 2018 which is why they are invalidating 2017 NOIs. Don’t worry, at least POF is complete now so gather all your documents against Ontario or any other you are eligible for. God will make a way.

3 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
Iruosonobrugwhe:

Hello, Bsbabe is right, the Ontario website states this

November 22, 2017

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has met its 2017 nomination allocation for all streams. If you have submitted a paid application to the OINP, your application will be processed. If your application is approved, the program will nominate you in 2018 and you will be notified at that time.

Please monitor the OINP Updates page for news, announcements and program developments.

Since you haven't submitted a paid application yet, it's safe to say to wait till it reopens in January and use the next NOI.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by BanjiHols(m): 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
Bsbabe:

I am sorry I can’t recollect but I think so. It was way back in January this year I filled it and if I recall, it did request IELTS results.
Thank you so much Bsbabe..
Which of the Nominee type did u apply for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by wholesomegrace: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
Bsbabe:

OINP at some point this year (for one week only) sent invitations to candidates with specific NOCs (mostly IT related) .

Thanks for helping out. I am not in an IT related occupation. Can one be hopeful of an invitation to apply if score is above 400.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (90) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 243
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.