₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,333,046 members, 5,158,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2019 at 02:29 AM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (360829 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Bella172: 8:48pm On Sep 05
Pls can someone kindly add me to the AINP WhatsApp group...08120714698..Thank you!

quote author=Bella172 post=81953153]Hello House, Good evening to you. I kindly seek an advice from you.I received an NOI from AINP last week (Administrative officer) 1221 and from the eligibility criteria, I read that one must submit reference letters of current and past employment..My headache is I'm currently not working although I have my reference letter for the past employment with me. Can this issue pose a problem in my application? [/quote]
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Zimzee: 10:11pm On Sep 05
mumnadine:
in my own case the refuse to accept to whom it may concern.but try ur luck.

Thanks... was it WES you used or ICES?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:22pm On Sep 05
Horlamidei:
B.Eng Civil Engineering with 3 years working experience. Am 27years of age but with low CRS score to be eligible for express entry.

Please which pnp do i qualify for please?
My Canadian uncle stays in Albeta.

It is clear that you clearly do not understand the whole migration thing and you’re also clearly not ready (no offense please) to go through page one of the Express entry page. You are just all over all Canadian page asking the same question. You are 27 years with 3 years experience, do you how many people that would want to be your age and have your experience? You shouldn’t be found doing provincial nomination as you are causing stiff competition for those who clearly have no choice but to go the provincial route. All you need to do is get a short certification like CIMA(Certificate in Business Accounting), BCS(Certificate in IT), Unilag HRDC and so on, that wouldn’t take so much time to complete. CIMA is an on demand examination (exams can be taken all year round) as you long as you have the determination. With your age, two or more certificates, 3 years experience in a job under NOC 0, A or B and an IELTS score of LRSW of 8777 (which is the lowest score you can get in this journey) your CRS point is 462 which is enough to get you an ITA and even better if you max out with a score of LRSW 8.5,8.0, 7.5, 7.5, you will have a CRS point of 474. You should be making research on how to start CIMA or BCS depending on the one you feel is comfortable for you financially and academically (the one you know you’re more likely to pass), not asking questions on all Canadian thread, it doesn’t portray you as a serious person and no one would answer you. Forget provincial, don’t go and be a competition to those hoping to go that route due to age, you are young and agile, please use the other route. Don’t be lazy, all you need to do is read which shouldn’t be all that difficult considering the fact that you intend going for your masters degree. No offense please, you have the potential, please put it to good use now. Go to the main Express entry page and take your time to go through it. Start with page one of part one thread. Good luck, should you need to ask question, ask and we will put you through. Please find attached your scores after simulation with two or more certificates, 3 years experience and the two ielts scores cited above.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by rhemagrace(f): 8:23am On Sep 06
What you have said is absolutely true but please clarify this,are you suggesting that if Alberta for example sends Noi to someone who is 30 or below, the person should ignore it and go back to get an additional certificate (that might take up to a year) in other not to cause stiff competition for older people?

Prettiepearlz:

It is clear that you clearly do not understand the whole migration thing and you’re also clearly not ready (no offense please) to go through page one of the Express entry page. You are just all over all Canadian page asking the same question. You are 27 years with 3 years experience, do you how many people that would want to be your age and have your experience? You shouldn’t be found doing provincial nomination as you are causing stiff competition for those who clearly have no choice but to go the provincial route. Start with page one of part one thread. Good luck, should you need to ask question, ask and we will put you through. Please find attached your scores after simulation with two or more certificates, 3 years experience and the two ielts scores cited above.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Ournaija: 8:29am On Sep 06
jadief:
[color=#006600][/color]

I'm April 2019 and I got nomination this August. U can't judge ur case with someone else's timeline. Submit ur application and trust God for speed and grace. Cheers!

Please kindly share your timeline and NOC in which you applied with.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by mumnadine: 8:53am On Sep 06
Zimzee:

Thanks... was it WES you used or ICES?
wes
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Jagz99: 9:20am On Sep 06
Please I’ve been trying to reach your number but it’s diverting. Please if you can reach me on 08075155126.
Thanks
[quote author=Mablove post=81948569][/quote]
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:28am On Sep 06
rhemagrace:
What you have said is absolutely true but please clarify this,are you suggesting that if Alberta for example sends Noi to someone who is 30 or below, the person should ignore it and go back to get an additional certificate (that might take up to a year) in other not to cause stiff competition for older people?

I never suggested that, its not in my write up and I am not sure you saw that in what i wrote either. I only addressed the young man whom i feel has the opportunity to be in the express entry pool before even thinking of the provincial route which he clearly doesn't even know anything about. I addressed the fact that he is not ready to do anything. If you are in the pool and you get an notification of interest, then what will be the excuse not to go for it? undecided. Mind you those certifications doesn't take a year, CIMA and BCS doesn't take a year. (CIMA is an objective exam taking all round the year and self studying is allowed, if you dedicate time and you are determined, it can be done within 4 months, others have done it and its not all that difficult. BCS is also an exam that is done twice a year March & September, so if someone has an IT background or even if you don't have an IT background and you are willing to study, one can go for it). The guy's case is different because it is clear he doesn't even understands the dynamics of the whole thing. He is not even simulating his scores well. My post was for him and not for those who are already in the pool with scores that can't get the ITA at the moment and have gotten NOI. Me self go jump at it cheesy, i just want him to make an effort first. I do hope you understand. Have a nice day sis!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by cmoney22222: 10:25am On Sep 06
following
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by PopularGingo: 12:03pm On Sep 06
Zobspecial:
Pls I need advice , since pnp Is particular about b.sc and work has to be the same type. Mine b.sc is biochemistry, while my work experience is admin assistance, what can I do to balance it . Thanks

for Alberta it doesn't matter what your degree is in. I can't say same for other provinces.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by PopularGingo: 12:10pm On Sep 06
amaya21:
1. Certification is not required at this stage.

4. Each case differs. PM me. DOING THAT NOW

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by PopularGingo: 12:17pm On Sep 06
Bella172:
Hello House, Good evening to you. I kindly seek an advice from you.I received an NOI from AINP last week (Administrative officer) 1221 and from the eligibility criteria, I read that one must submit reference letters of current and past employment..My headache is I'm currently not working although I have my reference letter for the past employment with me. Can this issue pose a problem in my application?

Submit information for past employment, i'm sure the vo's know that situation changes which is why they always say to notify them if any changes to your current situation occurs. Don't sweat it. there's a link on youtube that talks about how to fill the space for current employment if you are currently unemployed. i don't know what the rules for posting links here are so please feel free to PM me for a link to the video if you need it.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Bella172: 12:38pm On Sep 06
True talk! To add to what you discussed here...there's this 6 months program with the Association of business Executives, Uk..where they offer different programs across levels 3-6, their registration for December exams has just been opened.. And you receive your certificate in February... the website is www.abeuk.com... if anyone is interested about how to go about with the registrarion..kindly pm me. quote author=Prettiepearlz post=81969685]
I never suggested that, its not in my write up and I am not sure you saw that in what i wrote either. I only addressed the young man whom i feel has the opportunity to be in the express entry pool before even thinking of the provincial route which he clearly doesn't even know anything about. I addressed the fact that he is not ready to do anything. If you are in the pool and you get an notification of interest, then what will be the excuse not to go for it? undecided. Mind you those certifications doesn't take a year, CIMA and BCS doesn't take a year. (CIMA is an objective exam taking all round the year and self studying is allowed, if you dedicate time and you are determined, it can be done within 4 months, others have done it and its not all that difficult. BCS is also an exam that is done twice a year March & September, so if someone has an IT background or even if you don't have an IT background and you are willing to study, one can go for it). The guy's case is different because it is clear he doesn't even understands the dynamics of the whole thing. He is not even simulating his scores well. My post was for him and not for those who are already in the pool with scores that can't get the ITA at the moment and have gotten NOI. Me self go jump at it cheesy, i just want him to make an effort first. I do hope you understand. Have a nice day sis![/quote]

6 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by gatsbym4(m): 3:03pm On Sep 06
Sorry who knows any administrative course one could do, which isn't more than 3 - 6 months.

2 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Horlamidei(m): 3:10pm On Sep 06
Prettiepearlz:

It is clear that you clearly do not understand the whole migration thing and you’re also clearly not ready (no offense please) to go through page one of the Express entry page. You are just all over all Canadian page asking the same question. You are 27 years with 3 years experience, do you how many people that would want to be your age and have your experience? You shouldn’t be found doing provincial nomination as you are causing stiff competition for those who clearly have no choice but to go the provincial route. All you need to do is get a short certification like CIMA(Certificate in Business Accounting), BCS(Certificate in IT), Unilag HRDC and so on, that wouldn’t take so much time to complete. CIMA is an on demand examination (exams can be taken all year round) as you long as you have the determination. With your age, two or more certificates, 3 years experience in a job under NOC 0, A or B and an IELTS score of LRSW of 8777 (which is the lowest score you can get in this journey) your CRS point is 462 which is enough to get you an ITA and even better if you max out with a score of LRSW 8.5,8.0, 7.5, 7.5, you will have a CRS point of 474. You should be making research on how to start CIMA or BCS depending on the one you feel is comfortable for you financially and academically (the one you know you’re more likely to pass), not asking questions on all Canadian thread, it doesn’t portray you as a serious person and no one would answer you. Forget provincial, don’t go and be a competition to those hoping to go that route due to age, you are young and agile, please use the other route. Don’t be lazy, all you need to do is read which shouldn’t be all that difficult considering the fact that you intend going for your masters degree. No offense please, you have the potential, please put it to good use now. Go to the main Express entry page and take your time to go through it. Start with page one of part one thread. Good luck, should you need to ask question, ask and we will put you through. Please find attached your scores after simulation with two or more certificates, 3 years experience and the two ielts scores cited above.

This your blasting just answered majority of my mind-bothering questions.
Actually, the hunger for me to leave this country asap is in me with no wasted time as I have the available sponsors. So have tried going through the student visa way but to no success. So I optioned for EE but first, I needed to read through the way am about to take.
The reason for me been so is that since the time I took the interest in going for EE, I read through some of the EE and PNP pages in the forums until I got the understanding of what am about to partake!
I asked of my eligibility and what I needed to do for my eligibility. What majority suggested is going for masters first! I searched for almost all schools in Nigeria whose master will not be more than a year or so especially in my course of study. All the masters program have been seeing are of minimum of 18months! As in imagine going for a masters program that will take minimum of 2yrs when my age isn't pausing. That has been my reason of requesting for pnp as I don't want to keep my sponsors on the wait. But now you highlighting some additional certificates I can take that won't exceed a year and giving me some solutions, I can't describe how happy I am for this. Your blasting makes so many sense to me and just gave me a joy.
Will look and google up those programs..

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by muyen1: 3:59pm On Sep 06
@
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Abiolamat: 4:09pm On Sep 06
@bella172 please check your pm. Thanks

quote author=Bella172 post=81975306]True talk! To add to what you discussed here...there's this 6 months program with the Association of business Executives, Uk..where they offer different programs across levels 3-6, their registration for December exams has just been opened.. And you receive your certificate in February... the website is www.abeuk.com... if anyone is interested about how to go about with the registrarion..kindly pm me. quote author=Prettiepearlz post=81969685]
I never suggested that, its not in my write up and I am not sure you saw that in what i wrote either. I only addressed the young man whom i feel has the opportunity to be in the express entry pool before even thinking of the provincial route which he clearly doesn't even know anything about. I addressed the fact that he is not ready to do anything. If you are in the pool and you get an notification of interest, then what will be the excuse not to go for it? undecided. Mind you those certifications doesn't take a year, CIMA and BCS doesn't take a year. (CIMA is an objective exam taking all round the year and self studying is allowed, if you dedicate time and you are determined, it can be done within 4 months, others have done it and its not all that difficult. BCS is also an exam that is done twice a year March & September, so if someone has an IT background or even if you don't have an IT background and you are willing to study, one can go for it). The guy's case is different because it is clear he doesn't even understands the dynamics of the whole thing. He is not even simulating his scores well. My post was for him and not for those who are already in the pool with scores that can't get the ITA at the moment and have gotten NOI. Me self go jump at it cheesy, i just want him to make an effort first. I do hope you understand. Have a nice day sis![/quote]
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by DoNazOla(m): 5:03pm On Sep 06
I'm interested please. Sent pm
Bella172:
True talk! To add to what you discussed here...there's this 6 months program with the Association of business Executives, Uk..where they offer different programs across levels 3-6, their registration for December exams has just been opened.. And you receive your certificate in February... the website is www.abeuk.com... if anyone is interested about how to go about with the registrarion..kindly pm me. quote author=Prettiepearlz post=81969685]
I never suggested that, its not in my write up and I am not sure you saw that in what i wrote either. I only addressed the young man whom i feel has the opportunity to be in the express entry pool before even thinking of the provincial route which he clearly doesn't even know anything about. I addressed the fact that he is not ready to do anything. If you are in the pool and you get an notification of interest, then what will be the excuse not to go for it? undecided. Mind you those certifications doesn't take a year, CIMA and BCS doesn't take a year. (CIMA is an objective exam taking all round the year and self studying is allowed, if you dedicate time and you are determined, it can be done within 4 months, others have done it and its not all that difficult. BCS is also an exam that is done twice a year March & September, so if someone has an IT background or even if you don't have an IT background and you are willing to study, one can go for it). The guy's case is different because it is clear he doesn't even understands the dynamics of the whole thing. He is not even simulating his scores well. My post was for him and not for those who are already in the pool with scores that can't get the ITA at the moment and have gotten NOI. Me self go jump at it cheesy, i just want him to make an effort first. I do hope you understand. Have a nice day sis!
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Prettiepearlz(f): 6:47pm On Sep 06
DoNazOla:
I'm interested please. Sent pm
Bella172:
Just thought to drop this here....https://www.abeuk.com/courses-qualifications. You can reach me on 08120714698.. WhatsApp only please.

Abiolamat:
@bella172 please check your pm. Thanks

Can you tell if WES and other evaluating bodies verify it as anything equivalent to a Canadian degree? Ask these questions before doing anything please.

@Bella, I opened the link, here is what I got

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by adeyemiadegoju: 7:14pm On Sep 06
pls i apply for canadian mpnp scored 545 for manitoba pls need to be be added to whatapp group 08149948989 thank u

2 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Bella172: 9:54pm On Sep 06
Hello sorrry..it was an error on my part..https://www.abeuk.com/courses-qualifications/business-management...Yes, there are diploma courses..Level 4 is equivalent to 1 year degree ...Level 5 is equivalent to the 2nd year of a UK degree..while level 6 which I wrote in June is equivalent to a final year UK honours degree...

Can you tell if WES and other evaluating bodies verify it as anything equivalent to a Canadian degree? Ask these questions before doing anything please.

[/quote]
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by SapphireFort(f): 8:53am On Sep 07
Will one be required to complete all levels or only select a level and have you been able to successfuly evaluate the level 6 diploma you got?
Bella172:
Hello sorrry..it was an error on my part..https://www.abeuk.com/courses-qualifications/business-management...Yes, there are diploma courses..Level 4 is equivalent to 1 year degree ...Level 5 is equivalent to the 2nd year of a UK degree..while level 6 which I wrote in June is equivalent to a final year UK honours degree...

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by terrymason(m): 10:21am On Sep 07
adosjun:

Hope Alberta is not among for 5 years.

Which of the province states 5years??
boss greetings.. please whi help you with your wife transcript from auchi? I wanna evaluate with wes and am busy going to the school to apply for transcript. Thanks.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Olabestonic001(m): 10:59am On Sep 07
Bella172:

Thank you for the advice on ABE.

Is it recognized by WES? And if it is, how can I register?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Testimony2019: 2:18pm On Sep 07
Hello house, kindly help out as I am in a dilemma and dont know how to go about this. I am the principal applicant and the driving force behind this canada dream.i cajoled my husband to register for ielts with idp to do the exam on 28th. However a conference came through and he had to apply for UK visa and he submitted this on thursday.am scared the visa might not be ready and passport returned to him before ielts exam date. I sent a mail but yet to get a response to know if we can shift the date forward not like cancel the exam.the only information I got online is that cancellation before 5 weeks to exam date will cost 25% of exam fee. Please any advice on what to do or has anyone experienced such before.

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (Reply)

Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: yemozyn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 208
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.