₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,333,203 members, 5,160,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2019 at 07:34 PM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (361461 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Grace39: 1:36pm On Sep 08
Hello Guys, I received NOI from Ontario last month with NOC 1111. I am trying to fill out my application and have some questions.

1)I evaluated just my uk masters degree with WES since I was told I need to evaluate just my highest level of education, however on the application screen i am meant to fill all post secondary education. On the part for my bsc, do I also tick yes to the question of it has been evaluated or no?
2)Is it okay if I submit a resume that shows just my current work experience since I do not intend to claim points for previous jobs. Like would the gap in the resume be an issue?
3)Also there is a part to fill to demonstrate you have ties with Ontario, either job, relative, etc, I do not have any ties with Ontario and as I was picked directly from the pool. what do I fill in that section?
4)I also searched their website to see the passport photograph requirements but could not find any, could anyone pls guide me through this.

I would really appreciate your responses, thanks.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Grace39: 1:41pm On Sep 08
JuneFirst:

Just follow the instructions on OINP Portal. Download the guide and fill in application.

PS: You'll be required to create a "OneKey" account, log into the OINP application portal, fill in required information correctly, upload all required documents, submit, pay application fee (1,500 cad), grant access to OINP for your ECA (you will need to log into your WES account to do this). Note, you have 45 days from today to complete your application and send to OINP. That's the only way to accept the NOI.

Hello, I received NOI from Ontario last month with NOC 1111. I am trying to fill out my application and have some questions.

1)I evaluated just my uk masters degree with WES since I was told I need to evaluate just my highest level of education, however on the application screen i am meant to fill all post secondary education. On the part for my bsc, do I also tick yes to the question of it has been evaluated or no?
2)Is it okay if I submit a resume that shows just my current work experience since I do not intend to claim points for previous jobs. Like would the gap in the resume be an issue?
3)Also there is a part to fill to demonstrate you have ties with Ontario, either job, relative, etc, I do not have any ties with Ontario and as I was picked directly from the pool. what do I fill in that section?
4)I also searched their website to see the passport photograph requirements but could not find any, could anyone pls guide me through this.

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Mariesio: 5:22pm On Sep 08
Grace39:
Hello Guys, I received NOI from Ontario last month with NOC 1111. I am trying to fill out my application and have some questions.

Congrats on your ITA, pls what's your CRS
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Grace39: 6:45pm On Sep 08
Mariesio:

Congrats on your ITA, pls what's your CRS

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Mariesio: 7:01pm On Sep 08
Grace39:

Thanks ,mine is way down
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by safex(m): 8:49pm On Sep 08
Grace39:

You are a very Jew Ontarian grin
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by akintunde63: 8:54pm On Sep 08
Mablove:
[Hi friends,
Am trying to get into Canada through Manitoba Provincial Nomination..
So can you put me through on what I need to succeed? Wint give you enough points to get laa
First and foremost, u need to have a relative in Manitoba , who is willing and ready to stand as your sponsor
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by akintunde63: 9:00pm On Sep 08
bigsam001:

They mentioned that draws will be made by September 11th.wait for this date

The draws were not stopped, just that the figures haven't been updated or uploaded on their website.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by akintunde63: 9:04pm On Sep 08
walexy1:
Hello PNP hopefuls,

I am l already in the express entry pool with my wife also but our CRS score are low, waiting for my wife to rewrite her IELTS so she can max out CRS of 450 to 460 if she gets high band. Presently, my IELTS are LRWS: 7.5, 7.0, 7.0, 7.0 and while waiting for my wife to rewrite the IELTS, I have put in for the Manitoba PNP through expression of interest, EOI and waiting for the draws which according to them would come up September 11 so one can get LAA.

My question now is who knows the minimum point based on the 1000 points in the pool for one to get a LAA? This is because I think having a close relative would give up to 200 points, but I only friends there which limits me to only 50 point for adaptablity point. Does anyone know how this works please, I need clarification.
God bless you all!

There's no minimum points to get LAA, it fluctuates based on the composition of the pool, just the way EE Pool works
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Grace39: 9:05pm On Sep 08
safex:

You are a very Jew Ontarian grin

grin Yes I know, please assist if you know the answer to any of my queries. thanks.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by safex(m): 9:27pm On Sep 08
Grace39:

grin Yes I know, please assist if you know the answer to any of my queries. thanks.
PM
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Ejos1(m): 10:38pm On Sep 08
TEECANN:

Correct...that's what I learnt from my whatsapp group during the last opening of the OINP and we recorded applicants with less than 400 CRS scores doing that and being invited to submit their applications to OINP.

I'm not on OINP, so I cant say much about the nitty gritty of the workings of it, so expecting people who have gone through it or currently going it to enlighten the house about the program.

It will all end in praise IJN!

Please can you add me up on the watsapp group 08183793635.. Thanks
safex:

PM
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Ejos1(m): 10:39pm On Sep 08
safex:

PM

Please add me on the whatsap group.. 08183793635.. Thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Ejos1(m): 10:40pm On Sep 08
akintunde63:

There's no minimum points to get LAA, it fluctuates based on the composition of the pool, just the way EE Pool works

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by safex(m): 10:42pm On Sep 08
Ejos1:

Please can you add me up on the watsapp group 08183793635.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by safex(m): 10:43pm On Sep 08
Ejos1:

I don't remember mentioning any whatsapp group anywhere
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Purplestorm: 11:28pm On Sep 08
Good evening, please is there any lawyer that has been successful with PNP?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by tamsam19: 11:44pm On Sep 08
[quote author=Bella172 post=81975306]True talk! To add to what you discussed here...there's this 6 months program with the Association of business Executives, Uk..where they offer different programs across levels 3-6, their registration for December exams has just been opened.. And you receive your certificate in February... the website is www.abeuk.com... if anyone is interested about how to go about with the registrarion..kindly pm me.

Hi. Kindly share. can't seem to PM you. still trying to get a hang of this nairaland thing
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by JuneFirst: 6:00am On Sep 09
Grace39:

Hello, I received NOI from Ontario last month with NOC 1111. I am trying to fill out my application and have some questions.

4)I also searched their website to see the passport photograph requirements but could not find any, could anyone pls guide me through this..

To your questions:

1. Click "No" please. If you click otherwise then you will be required to fill in your WES ECA number/code for your BSc which you did not evaluate

2. No, it's not OK. Reason is that OINP requires you to fill in every information about your activities for the last 10 years. The gap will definitely be an ssue.

3. In that section, just fill in the reason why you'd like to stay in the province of Ontario. Reasons can range from opportunities for your skill set to weather. If you have a few friends or acquaintances over there you could make mention of them as your social connection(s)

4. Just use the standard requested for by EE. OINP accepts that.

PS: Try to download the OINP application guide, it will give you answers to most questions you might have.

Good luck mate!

3 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by SapphireFort(f): 7:21am On Sep 09
Hello, how do i go about registration and do you have any idea of the duration and cost?
Bella172:
Hello sorrry..it was an error on my part..https://www.abeuk.com/courses-qualifications/business-management...Yes, there are diploma courses..Level 4 is equivalent to 1 year degree ...Level 5 is equivalent to the 2nd year of a UK degree..while level 6 which I wrote in June is equivalent to a final year

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 8:57am On Sep 09
If you don't have someone there, you don't have o. Please don't borrow one. Kindly edit your post as well

adebayoolatunji:
Good morning to u all. Please i dont know if anyone in this group can help
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by ednut1(m): 8:58am On Sep 09
adebayoolatunji:
Good morning to u all. Please i dont know if anyone in this groupi dont have anyone in thatr
fraud is not encouraged here . Manitoba is already aware of such things going on . Hence extra scrutiny on Nigerian applications. You risk a lengthy ban . Desist from such and stop giving Nigeria a bad name

2 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by adebayoolatunji(m): 9:28am On Sep 09
ednut1:
fraud is not encouraged here . Manitoba is already aware of such things going on . Hence extra scrutiny on Nigerian applications. You risk a lengthy ban . Desist from such and stop giving Nigeria a bad name
thanks for ur input.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Grace39: 9:30am On Sep 09
[quote author=JuneFirst post=82053357]

To your questions:

2. No, it's not OK. Reason is that OINP requires you to fill in every information about your activities for the last 10 years. The gap will definitely be an issue.

Thank you so much for your response, the reason why I am reluctant to include it is because Its going to be a hassle getting the work reference for the past job and that is why I didn't also include it in my EE Profile.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Layiwoo(m): 9:43am On Sep 09
Hello House,

My NOC is 1111 Financial Accountant and Auditors based on the EE profile created, but i want to create an EOI profile on Saskatchewan Express Entry then i discovered that my NOC is not part of the In Demand list but they have something similar 1311 Accounting Technicians.
So my question is that would it be advisable to go ahead and create the Saskatchewan profile provided that the NOC is different.

Is there anyone in currently in this position and what is the best advice?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Mariesio: 9:44am On Sep 09
Layiwoo:
Hello House,

My NOC is 1111 Financial Accountant and Auditors based on the EE profile created, but i want to create an EOI profile on Saskatchewan Express Entry then i discovered that my NOC is not part of the In Demand list but they have something similar 1311 Accounting Technicians.
So my question is that would it be advisable to go ahead and create the Saskatchewan profile provided that the NOC is different.

Is there anyone in currently in this position and what is the best advice?

thats what I did but I dont know if this is correct.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (Reply)

Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.