Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,425,790 members, 5,445,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 February 2020 at 10:19 PM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (508560 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 7:07pm On Feb 13
Nope. At least for the ones they did in 2019, this wasn't a requirement.

Yemsot:

Please for Alberta, does one's qualification need to match with work experience ?

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Yemsot: 8:30pm On Feb 13
amaya21:
Nope. At least for the ones they did in 2019, this wasn't a requirement.

Thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by snoop4dem: 9:23pm On Feb 13
achmed1:
People within the range of 467 to 471 were picked
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Afra88(m): 12:31am On Feb 14
Latest SINP Draw:

Type: EE Category
Date : 13/02/2020
SINP Cutoff : 70
Number of ITAS: 277

Type: OID Category
Date : 13/02/2020
SINP Cutoff : 70
Number of ITAS: 369

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/international-skilled-worker-eoi-system

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by barrtope: 9:20am On Feb 14
Please add me to the Saskatchewan WhatsApp group o.....08132889906
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by December30(f): 9:56am On Feb 14
Thank you
Afra88:

Check the spam/ junk folder. Found all 3 emails there when I was signing up.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by AyabaS: 11:04am On Feb 14
Hi Everyone,

So OINP came through yesterday but the thing is my documents have been ready since last year and are addressed to CIC. Will these suffice or do I have to get the documents again addressed to Ontario specifically?

Also, the plan is to augment POF with 25% of my pension which I believe is acceptable for EE, PNP i'm not so sure. Anyone knows if OINP accepts pension as POF?

2 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by MaryJoke: 4:44pm On Feb 14
Hello. I am new here.

Please guide us o. So we got SINP to put in our application and i am a bit confused on some documentations.
1. I have 10 years experience. Am i expected to provide proof of employment like pay slip for 10 years?
2. Aside employment letter and payslips, what else can we use? As the site stated one proof must be government issued. I'm thinking tax, pension or what? And if any of this. Is it a copy of my tax card or a statement or what? And for what duration?
3. Aside reference letter, is statement of service useful?

I'm so sorry for the long questions, please dont pass bye ooo. Help me�
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Dammyope126: 4:57pm On Feb 14
Good evening all. I'm trying to apply for SINP and fortunately my job is in demand but what i do not know is if one gets an additional point to that effect. Kindly help clarify please. Thanks for your response.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Massivedick: 11:24pm On Feb 14
Please add this number to SINP group as I got an invite.
07082869991 and +61423541503
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by MaryJoke: 7:47am On Feb 15
Dammyope126:
Good evening all. I'm trying to apply for SINP and fortunately my job is in demand but what i do not know is if one gets an additional point to that effect. Kindly help clarify please. Thanks for your response.

I don't think so. Check the sinp eligibility calculator. Which category do ypu intend to apply- EE or OID? If you have your documents, just proceed with your EOI.

Cheers
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by adejumokecares: 11:44am On Feb 15
Good morning fam
Please add me to Alberta PNP WhatsApp Group
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Olufemijr: 1:55pm On Feb 15
Please add me to the Alberta, PNP whatsapp gr 08026616184.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Damask: 4:03pm On Feb 15
Hello Everyone. I will like to know if it will help someone with two Master degrees to evaluate both with WES.
Will it help boost anything? Or one of them should be used.
Thank you.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 6:32pm On Feb 15
There are no points for an additional Master's degree. He should just evaluate one.

Damask:
Hello Everyone. I will like to know if it will help someone with two Master degrees to evaluate both with WES.
Will it help boost anything? Or one of them should be used.
Thank you.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Damask: 8:18pm On Feb 15
Gracias.

amaya21:
There are no points for an additional Master's degree. He should just evaluate one.

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Missyij: 7:48am On Feb 16
Hello @teecann please I need your assistance
I got ITA Sept last year and submitted all my documents but I haven't gotten AOR mail since then. I'm worried. Please what should I do
TEECANN:

Hello @Scard. I'm afraid, I'm not so conversant with Nova Scotia application procedures. If you need help with Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP), I'll gladly be available to help.

It will all end in praise IJN!

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kolping: 11:46am On Feb 16
The number of Nigerian immigrants to Canada has tripled in the last five years
February 12, 2020
Yomi Kazeem
By Yomi Kazeem
Africa reporter
https://qz.com/africa/1801529/over-12000-nigerians-moved-to-canada-in-2019/

The exodus of Nigerian immigrants to Canada is showing no signs of slowing down.

For the fifth year in a row, more Nigerians emigrated to Canada than the year before as data published by the Canadian government shows the number of Nigerians issued permanent resident permits has tripled since 2015. It’s a growth rate that outstrips some of Canada’s biggest sources of immigrants over the last five years, including India, China and Philippines.

The rise in Nigerian immigrants heading to Canada reflects the North American country’s push to expand its labor force and lower the average age of its workers as its population advances in years. In 2019, Canada welcomed 341,000 immigrants in total (about 10,000 more it targeted) as part of its immigration policy to attract skilled workers.

For middle-class Nigerians increasingly looking to emigrate, Canada holds appeal for several reasons. Its ongoing drive to increase skill-based immigration offers a legal and long-term path not just to residency permits but also citizenship. It’s a prospect that’s alluring given Nigeria’s ongoing economic and insecurity travails, with the political class not appearing any closer to providing the kind of leadership required to turn around the country’s fortunes. In 2018, Nigeria overtook India as the country with the highest number of people living in extreme poverty. And, given precariously low human capital spending on education and healthcare, it’s a reality that will endure for, at least, a generation.

For Nigerians who can afford to relocate, the chance for their children to access better education standards —and the future opportunities that come with it—has also proven to be a major factor. Like most other immigrant groups, Nigerians moving to Canada mostly settle in Ontario.

The high interest in moving to Canada also means not everyone takes the legal route, with illegal border crossings via upstate New York an increasingly popular path. As of September 2019, Nigeria had, by far, the highest number of pending refugee protection claims in Canada.

It’s unlikely that immigration levels from Nigeria to Canada will drop anytime soon. With the appetite for emigration not dampening, Canada’s liberal and welcoming immigration policy is not only attractive but also at odds with other major Western countries. In the wake of Brexit, the United Kingdom has tightened immigration policies. For its part, the United States has recently banned Nigerians from receiving immigration visas as part of a new wave of restrictions from the Trump administration’s already long history of tough immigration clampdowns on Nigeria.

In contrast, Canada is projected to welcome nearly 700,000 immigrants over the next two years.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by MaryJoke: 1:43pm On Feb 16
@TEECANN please I need your help. I got ITA to apply for SINP. Please help....How can I reach you?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by MaryJoke: 2:37pm On Feb 16
@TEECANN please I need your help. I got ITA to apply for SINP. Please help....How can I reach you?

.. .
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by abumeinben(m): 11:32pm On Feb 16
Help needed here:

In PR, I need to get a ref letter from a former boss. Hemp longers works in that company and so are my ex-colleagues. Would it be acceptable if my former boss gives me the ref letter in the new firm he's working?

cc: Justwise, TEECANN
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by akintunde63: 6:17am On Feb 17
Trice2:
Good evening all,,, has there been any other draw after the one of 13th january for SINP?

Yes, 13th Feb
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by EmekaSpark: 9:52am On Feb 17
enigbon:
every 2 weeks wow, I hope they come down on that 69

Good morning

Pls I need an advice concerning my ECA.
I applied for my credential evaluation through ICAS and they confirmed they have received all the necessary docs and that my file has been queued for assessment since 10th Oct, 2019.
I'm yet to hear from them up till last week when I wrote them to check the status of my file and also to know when it will be ready, to my greatest surprise, they said they were still working on files submitted mid may 2019 and that it will take approximately 30 weeks from the day they received and queued my file for assessment to complete it...

My question: Is it advisable for me to go through ECA which I think take lesser time to complete the evaluation? I learnt it takes them approximately 7 weeks to complete the evaluation...
Thanks in anticipation��
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by EmekaSpark: 10:02am On Feb 17
Good morning All,

Pls I need an advice from you concerning my ECA.
I applied for my credential evaluation through ICAS and they confirmed they have received all the necessary docs and that my file has been queued for assessment since 10th Oct, 2019.
I'm yet to hear from them up till last week when I wrote them to check the status of my file and also to know when it will be ready, to my greatest surprise, they said they were still working on files submitted mid may 2019 and that it will take approximately 30 weeks from the day they received and queued my file for assessment to complete it...

My question: Is it advisable for me to go through ECA which I think take lesser time to complete the evaluation? I learnt it takes them approximately 7 weeks to complete the evaluation...
Thanks in anticipation��
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Babybooski: 12:24pm On Feb 17
Good afternoon all, please i want to ask 1)how long does it take to get Alberta NOI after
creating an express entry profile, I have a sister based in Alberta but I don't remember if I was asked where she is based when I was filling my profile,
2) my noc is 6235 which is financial sales representative, what are my chances
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.