Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,487,994 members, 5,639,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 June 2020 at 06:52 PM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (565443 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (291) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by osato45: 3:15pm On Mar 12
Influential101:
As in ehh.. And the good thing is that they start working immediately.. Nurses are lucky, they've the UK option..
do Nigerian registered midwifes enjoy this as well for uk?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by osato45: 3:43pm On Mar 12
Enibs:

Pls house, am about to start my cpnp journey and I want to start my credential assessment. I am a registered nurse with diploma in nursing (single qualified). I have read through the thread and I found out that Iqas favors diploma in nursing, but I checked Iqas website dis morning and saw that they are on hold till May this year. Pls which other option will be favorable to me now, Ices or Wes?. Pls help a sister.
let others answer your question, can you migrate to the uk and work as a nurse check this thread if you haven't seen it before https://www.nairaland.com/2863557/nigerian-nurses-midwives-dream-working
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Canadahome: 6:09pm On Mar 12
osato45:
do Nigerian registered midwifes enjoy this as well for uk?

I believe Midwives are nurses as well. If so, yes
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by osato45: 6:45pm On Mar 12
Pearlyfaze:
Good afternoon my Ogas at the top.
Please help a local brother with these international questions.

1. which NOC can a registered nurse in Nigeria choose.
2. Which Province will most likely give NOI for a 37yr old, 14+yrs working experience as a Nurse.

Bikonu help, the local man wants japa ASAP.
The OINP targeted candidates with work experience in the following priority occupations:

0114 Other administrative services managers
0601 Corporate sales managers
1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers
1111 Financial auditors and accountants
3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
0111 Financial managers
1114 Other financial officers
0651 Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest

I hope this helps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by kalelbinl(m): 10:15am On Mar 13
Good Morning House!
Please can someone help with this info.
My wife just got her IELTS result (March 7, 2020) and needs to update her EE profile. She doesn’t seem to know/ find the correct IELTS test certificate number. Her profile on britishcouncil.org has a reference number (11 or 13 so number) but it’s not the same format as the one in her previous result form/ certificate.
Is there a way around this as she needs to update her profile ?
Not sure if British Council can provide us with the number since it’s a computer-based Test.

Thanks!
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 10:23am On Mar 13
The number should be on the hard copy.

kalelbinl:
Good Morning House!
Please can someone help with this info.
My wife just got her IELTS result (March 7, 2020) and needs to update her EE profile. She doesn’t seem to know/ find the correct IELTS test certificate number. Her profile on britishcouncil.org has a reference number (11 or 13 so number) but it’s not the same format as the one in her previous result form/ certificate.
Is there a way around this as she needs to update her profile ?
Not sure if British Council can provide us with the number since it’s a computer-based Test.

Thanks!
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by kalelbinl(m): 11:11am On Mar 13
amaya21:
The number should be on the hard copy.

Yes but the hard copy won’t arrive until 2weeks.

I’ll find out from British Council.

Thanks.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by enigbon: 12:29pm On Mar 13
Wen u check results online, its at the top right or bottom right.

Its very obvious on the result the result page
kalelbinl:

Thanks.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by kalelbinl(m): 12:44pm On Mar 13
enigbon:
Wen u check results online, its at the top right or bottom right.

Its very obvious on the result the result page

That is correct. Hers starts with “A3-Nxxxxx”

Is that the same as TRF number on the hard copy ?

Many thanks.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by enigbon: 2:52pm On Mar 14
I never got the hard copy of my result, so i cant really say wat TRF is
kalelbinl:

That is correct. Hers starts with “A3-Nxxxxx”

Is that the same as TRF number on the hard copy ?

Many thanks.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by NaijaGoingMaple: 6:42pm On Mar 14
kalelbinl:

Thanks.

Why not wait until she gets the TRF. This journey requires patience and waiting for TRF is the very least.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by bopm: 3:22pm On Mar 15
TEECANN:

Hello @Scard. I'm afraid, I'm not so conversant with Nova Scotia application procedures. If you need help with Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP), I'll gladly be available to help.

It will all end in praise IJN!

please I need help with sinp, as it relates to pof. not all my pof is up 3months so I had to augment it and fix it to an existing investment tha will terminate mid next month. I have month end of april to submit my application plz advice.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by stepheola(f): 4:38pm On Mar 15
Please can someone enlighten us on this question. I am also the PA but my husband is financing, should the money be in my account for 3 months as well or his statement of account can cover for the 3 months requirement
teedam:
Good evening everyone,

As the PA, can my husband transfer the POF to my account and must the money stay or sit 3 months in my account before I submit my application... This is for SINP

I want to clarify this before I put in my EOI.

Thank you all.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Stevejoe1: 11:27pm On Mar 15
Great to be here finally, thanks Codew00rks and Teecann.

Please PNP should not be regarded as an easy way out but should be the last resort. I see people with low IELTS score here, where simply retaking and getting maximum points wil boost CRS to ITA achievable heights.

PNP is not a substitute to direct ITA but a means to it.

May God almighty grant us speedy ITAs and eventual PPRs.

It will end in praise

Good evening Family,. I need an explanation please, I'm using my wife as the principal, she's a phamisist, please is it both of us that will do ECA since it's a family package,or just the principal doing the ECA?
Secondly, when is the right time to do the ECA .
Thank you for your prompt response.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 10:28am On Mar 16
In this day and age of high points, both of you should do an ECA. Don't leave points on the table.

Start ASAP - it can take months for the ECA report to come out

Stevejoe1:

Good evening Family,. I need an explanation please, I'm using my wife as the principal, she's a phamisist, please is it both of us that will do ECA since it's a family package,or just the principal doing the ECA?
Thank you for your prompt response.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by SapphireFort(f): 3:09pm On Mar 16
Stevejoe1:

Good evening Family,. I need an explanation please, I'm using my wife as the principal, she's a pharmacist, please is it both of us that will do ECA since it's a family package,or just the principal doing the ECA? It depends on your age and qualification. Play around with the CRS calculator to know if you'll both need ECA
Thank you for your prompt response. Do it immediately
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Pearlyfaze: 6:52pm On Mar 16
osato45:

The OINP targeted candidates with work experience in the following priority occupations:

0114 Other administrative services managers
0601 Corporate sales managers
1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers
1111 Financial auditors and accountants
3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
0111 Financial managers
1114 Other financial officers
0651 Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest

I hope this helps

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:35am On Mar 17
may GOD help me IELTS exam April 18

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Sodinokibi: 8:37am On Mar 17
Guys how can i apply to OINP, I already have an EE profile.

I have check OINP page, i noticed the part that speaks to "in-demand skills" has been close.

I want to update my current EE profile to meet the requirements of OINP,

I need assistance!
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Sodinokibi: 8:52am On Mar 17
adewumiopeyemi:
may GOD help me IELTS exam April 18

Take it easy- its pretty easy

You'll be alright
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:55am On Mar 17
thanks, bro am doing mod IDP IELTS is different from the British council ryt
Sodinokibi:

Take it easy- its pretty easy

You'll be alright
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Sodinokibi: 9:20am On Mar 17
adewumiopeyemi:
thanks, bro am doing mod IDP IELTS is different from the British council ryt

Im not sure, but i also did MOD twice,

the first time i had L- 8.5, R- 0, W- 8, S-8

I had Zero in reading because of a terrible mistake i made, i didnt ans direct into the answering sheet, i realised this when it was 5 mins to go, i rushed and transfered the ans into the sheet from the question paper (it was a disaster)- i guess i must have mixed up my answers.

Please take note of this my costly mistake, when its time for reading, always answer the questions in the answering booklet (no time wasting)

I thought i'd get a 9 in speaking- boy did i make the examiner laugh (we were so chill with convo, that i didnt want it to stop) i still dont know how i got an 8.

Writing is just there jare- never a fan of that stuff- although i got great tips from watching Jays' videos on YouTube.

Listening to me at this point is more of concentration and luck, i had 8 on the sec run.... although i admitted i missed out some questions (*_what was i even thinking)

Second IELT, took it two weeks immediately after the first- i was so pissed i didnt even study- well it didnt end in tears like the first one grin

L- 8.0, R- 8.5, W- 7.5, S-8.5

cool bananas- in Jay's voice

2 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kekereekun123: 9:43am On Mar 17
Sodinokibi:
Guys how can i apply to OINP, I already have an EE profile.

I have check OINP page, i noticed the part that speaks to "in-demand skills" has been close.

I want to update my current EE profile to meet the requirements of OINP,

I need assistance!
they chose from the pool from time to time. scores they chose this year for their in demand occupations have been in the 460s for tech. 467-471 for human capital priority occupations

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Sodinokibi: 9:59am On Mar 17
Kekereekun123:
they chose from the pool from time to time. scores they chose this year for their in demand occupations have been in the 460s for tech. 467-471 for human capital priority occupations

Thanks for the response,

For a Tech guy, what other provinces are the likely destination apart from Ontario?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kekereekun123: 10:02am On Mar 17
Sodinokibi:

Thanks for the response,

For a Tech guy, what other provinces are the likely destination apart from Ontario?

make your research
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Sodinokibi: 10:19am On Mar 17
Kekereekun123:
make your research

This is part of my research- im not making decisions only based on responses from this forum cool
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:39am On Mar 17
Ontario is already casted somehow find another provinces
Sodinokibi:

Thanks for the response,

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Evaumeano: 12:05pm On Mar 17
any medical laboratory scientist onboard.... noc 3211
How do we go about the licencing?
HELP A Brother PLEASE..

08063131058[/quote
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Nma86: 12:40pm On Mar 17
Hi all, please I need help with the best PNP programme to apply for, i did SINP but my score is 63 and low. Although I am rewriting IELTS but I am still looking for other PNP I can apply for.
my IELTS is expiring in August and I made L7.5,R5.0,S7.0,W7.0 So I have to write again in May.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kekereekun123: 1:17pm On Mar 17
Nma86:
Hi all, please I need help with the best PNP programme to apply for, i did SINP but my score is 63 and low. Although I am rewriting IELTS but I am still looking for other PNP I can apply for.
my IELTS is expiring in August and I made L7.5,R5.0,S7.0,W7.0 So I have to write again in May.
the rest choose from the pool so you cant apply or need job offer. the only other one you can apply for manitoba is on hold(family stream). so no options per say
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by December30(f): 2:22pm On Mar 17
Nksandy:

Yes they do,I submitted that and it was accepted.
Thank you very much.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Omokehinde09: 3:44pm On Mar 17
December30:
Thank you very much.

Hello Landers,
Been following this trend and it's been a massive source of info.

How will the current coronavirus situation affect express entry and PNPs?

Do you think CRS scores and PNP numbers be impacted?

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (291) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

Viewing this topic: tonylee262

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.