Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,448,612 members, 5,516,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 April 2020 at 08:02 AM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (536430 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Candanyl: 8:37pm On Mar 17
sweetoma:
Hello house, please I’m a newbie here and I’m just trying to start the PNP process. I’ve done my ECA written my IELTS. Score is 450. My NOC is 5123 journalist. What are my chances of getting PNP? And which stream can I apply to?

How far ? Have you been able to get a province to nominate you.Im also on 450 .
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:15am On Mar 18
how do u feel about that reading when you didn't write the answer in the booklet and the time was against you didnt you try rush the
answer in the anser sheet
Sodinokibi:

Im not sure, but i also did MOD twice,

the first time i had L- 8.5, R- 0, W- 8, S-8

I had Zero in reading because of a terrible mistake i made, i didnt ans direct into the answering sheet, i realised this when it was 5 mins to go, i rushed and transfered the ans into the sheet from the question paper (it was a disaster)- i guess i must have mixed up my answers.

Please take note of this my costly mistake, when its time for reading, always answer the questions in the answering booklet (no time wasting)

I thought i'd get a 9 in speaking- boy did i make the examiner laugh (we were so chill with convo, that i didnt want it to stop) i still dont know how i got an 8.

Writing is just there jare- never a fan of that stuff- although i got great tips from watching Jays' videos on YouTube.

Listening to me at this point is more of concentration and luck, i had 8 on the sec run.... although i admitted i missed out some questions (*_what was i even thinking)

Second IELT, took it two weeks immediately after the first- i was so pissed i didnt even study- well it didnt end in tears like the first one grin

L- 8.0, R- 8.5, W- 7.5, S-8.5

cool bananas- in Jay's voice
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Sodinokibi: 8:40am On Mar 18
adewumiopeyemi:
how do u feel about that reading when you didn't write the answer in the booklet and the time was against you didnt you try rush the
answer in the anser sheet

I did just that- my guess was that i must have mixed the ans up- it was a sad tale
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:17am On Mar 18
i guess the tension or you were somehow tense somehow because of the time
Sodinokibi:

I did just that- my guess was that i must have mixed the ans up- it was a sad tale
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kaygirl33: 12:24pm On Mar 18
Hi @Adeniyitob, please I sent you a pm. Kindly reply, I need your help.
Thanks dear.
Adeniyitob:
Not sure this is entirely true...

I got SINP nomination in Sept 2019...My experience cuts across 4different Noc codes 3 in finance and 1 as a system analyst ( since I worked as an Oracle business accountant at some point). However, before SINP revised their Occupation in demand late last year, the only finance OID on their list was 1311 - Accounting technician which was a role I did 10 -12 years ago...I picked the NOc code since it was still in the last 10years window....I was lucky to still have all docs...HMOs, employment letters,Etcc etc since when I started the role in 2007 to 2010 ..Nomination came 2months after my application was submitted.

Pls note for SINP - your Noc need not be in your current role, as long as you have that NOc in the last 10years of you submitting your application and it is on their OID and it MUST be related to your course of study - ensure to get your transcripts for submission along with your certificate.

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Marykelly: 8:13am On Mar 19
Adeniyitob:
Not sure this is entirely true...

I got SINP nomination in Sept 2019...My experience cuts across 4different Noc codes 3 in finance and 1 as a system analyst ( since I worked as an Oracle business accountant at some point). However, before SINP revised their Occupation in demand late last year, the only finance OID on their list was 1311 - Accounting technician which was a role I did 10 -12 years ago...I picked the NOc code since it was still in the last 10years window....I was lucky to still have all docs...HMOs, employment letters,Etcc etc since when I started the role in 2007 to 2010 ..Nomination came 2months after my application was submitted.

Pls note for SINP - your Noc need not be in your current role, as long as you have that NOc in the last 10years of you submitting your application and it is on their OID and it MUST be related to your course of study - ensure to get your transcripts for submission along with your certificate.

Hi please what do you suggest I use as my NOC I’m trying to get Manitoba or Saskatchewan pnp I have Bsc, AAT and ACAas well as work experience as an auditor, accountant, and accounting technician.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Queenmaker: 5:46pm On Mar 19
Evaumeano:
any medical laboratory scientist onboard.... noc 3211
How do we go about the licencing?
HELP A Brother PLEASE..

08063131058[/quote
Hello.
Visit CSMLS website. Download the PLA booklet. Read it thoroughly. I can't emphasize enough on thorough reading. Make sure you have enough money for it...... abt 600k . There are some documents you'll need to send, such as syllabus from your department, letters from your place(s) of work with details of the tests you carry out and methods used. You'll also need to contact someone where you did your internship for a letter, detailing the ways you were assessed. In addition, you'll send evidence of CPD such as certificates. Finally, you'll need a course by course evaluation from WES.
All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Trice2: 6:03pm On Mar 19
Hello everyone, am having an issue here.. I can't continue with my part 2 application, each time I try, I see *could not find wizard process data* how do I sort this out?

Please I need help anyone
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kaygirl33: 4:22pm On Mar 20
My 1st attempt was last year May and I had LRWS 7.5,8.5,7,7
2nd attempt LRWS 7, 7, 7.5, 7.5 cry
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 4:29pm On Mar 20
You need to work on listening. That's where your focus should be for practice.

Kaygirl33:
My 1st attempt was last year May and I had LRWS 7.5,8.5,7,7
2nd attempt LRWS 7, 7, 7.5, 7.5 cry
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kaygirl33: 4:32pm On Mar 20
amaya21:
You need to work on listening. That's where your focus should be for practice.

Yes I know. I guess I need concentration. I was really sick and uncomfortable.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Revman: 9:23pm On Mar 20
Kaygirl33:

Yes I know. I guess I need concentration. I was really sick and uncomfortable.
Do not be dismayed, with practice you will max out in the next one.
I want to share some tips that helped me.

I sought out YouTube channels like English with Lucy and mmmenglish. I made sure I watched whatever they uploaded just to sharpen my listening and also to help with my pronunciation for speaking. I intentionally watched News channels like BBC, CNN and foreign movies ( I am not a TV person so this was a real chore for me) and I also watched a lot of E2 language videos for exam specific tips and all these paid off for me.

For reading, I followed Jay's tips and no one else's. They were a real life and time saver. Skimming, scanning and reading questions before the passage so that you can quickly spot answers. It will help you finish early and also help your accuracy with answers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kaygirl33: 9:58pm On Mar 20
Revman:

Do not be dismayed, with practice you will max out in the next one.
I want to share some tips that helped me.

I sought out YouTube channels like English with Lucy and mmmenglish. I made sure I watched whatever they uploaded just to sharpen my listening and also to help with my pronunciation for speaking. I intentionally watched News channels like BBC, CNN and foreign movies ( I am not a TV person so this was a real chore for me) and I also watched a lot of E2 language videos for exam specific tips and all these paid off for me.

For reading, I followed Jay's tips and no one else's. They were a real life and time saver. Skimming, scanning and reading questions before the passage so that you can quickly spot answers. It will help you finish early and also help your accuracy with answers.
Thanks for sharing your tips dear. I appreciate. I earnestly pray and hope for PNP. I'm sure that God will do it.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Asewereniseoluw: 10:02pm On Mar 20
please help. I’m a fashion designer but I have masters in Architecture but I want to go through PNP route and I don’t know which Province to actually check. Please I would appreciate
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Asewereniseoluw: 10:31pm On Mar 20
Please has anyone tried AINP(Alberta) and how feasible is it
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by okito: 2:26am On Mar 21
nne79:

Hello
Have you gotten a job yet? Wouldn't mind getting a sample
Yes. On my 2nd job in 2 years. I have gotten 7 offers within same period. My clients have success stories as well.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Revman: 5:23am On Mar 21
Kaygirl33:
Thanks for sharing your tips dear. I appreciate. I earnestly pray and hope for PNP. I'm sure that God will do it.
Amen! I join my faith with yours.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Gifty28(f): 7:07am On Mar 21
Hello, pls I’m asking for my sister. She’s a med lab scientist, she’s not on Nl and she saw online that you can register and start the assessment bfr arriving in Canada. Can she register and take the coursework then when she has gotten her or or land in Canada then she can pay. Is it possible pls?

Queenmaker:

Hello.
Visit CSMLS website. Download the PLA booklet. Read it thoroughly. I can't emphasize enough on thorough reading. Make sure you have enough money for it...... abt 600k . There are some documents you'll need to send, such as syllabus from your department, letters from your place(s) of work with details of the tests you carry out and methods used. You'll also need to contact someone where you did your internship for a letter, detailing the ways you were assessed. In addition, you'll send evidence of CPD such as certificates. Finally, you'll need a course by course evaluation from WES.
All the best.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by stevebent(m): 10:00am On Mar 21
Pls, can one use Gift Deed as proof of fund for SINP?

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Candanyl: 10:36am On Mar 21
please can sale of asset be used as Proof if fund for Sinp?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Influential101: 11:09am On Mar 21
stevebent:
Pls, can one use Gift Deed as proof of fund for SINP?
No
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Influential101: 11:10am On Mar 21
Candanyl:
please can sale of asset be used as Proof if fund for Sinp?
Yes.. you'll provide evidence of previous ownership and sales
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by ednut1(m): 11:10am On Mar 21
Asewereniseoluw:
Please has anyone tried AINP(Alberta) and how feasible is it
they chose from the pool
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by bopm: 11:20am On Mar 21
Influential101:

please can u expansiate on this plz. plz I sent u a PM too.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Influential101: 11:25am On Mar 21
bopm:

please can u expansiate on this plz. plz I sent u a PM too.
Hi, I answered based on people's experiences on this thread as I didn't use such for my application.

Example, if you sold your land... You attach evidence that you owned it, I guess the deed or something.. Then attach evidence of sale to explain the bulk money that must have come into your account.

More people will weigh in.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by bopm: 11:49am On Mar 21
Influential101:
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Gifty28(f): 4:50pm On Mar 21
Wow, no.. can sm1 collect the money as gift deed and leave it the account for 3 months?? Heard saks accept 3 months statement is that true pls.
I know sm1 who used gift deed for Alberta, I hope Alberta is fine with gift deed.

Influential101:
No
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Candanyl: 5:30pm On Mar 21
Influential101:
Hi, I answered based on people's experiences on this thread as I didn't use such for my application.

Example, if you sold your land... You attach evidence that you owned it, I guess the deed or something.. Then attach evidence of sale to explain the bulk money that must have come into your account.

Thanks alot .So this fund ( Asset sale) doesnt v to be the account for 3 months?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Influential101: 6:07pm On Mar 21
Candanyl:

Thanks alot .So this fund ( Asset sale) doesnt v to be the account for 3 months?
Yes, it doesn't have to be..

Technically, you actually had the money before but in assets.. so SINP permits this.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Influential101: 6:08pm On Mar 21
Gifty28:
Wow, no.. can sm1 collect the money as gift deed and leave it the account for 3 months?? Heard saks accept 3 months statement is that true pls.
I know sm1 who used gift deed for Alberta, I hope Alberta is fine with gift deed.

Yes, Sask accepts 3 months statement.

Sorry, I don't know about Alberta.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by bopm: 6:31pm On Mar 21
Influential101:

thanks so much. I sent u a PM plz
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Graiccy(f): 7:17pm On Mar 21
Hello all, Can i get a PNP nomination with the following details?

IELTS first attempt-L 7.0, R 6.0, W 7.0, S 6.5.
Qualification- Masters degree
No relative in Canada
NOC- 4165.

Please advice me as ive heard some province pick people even without family ties in Canada from the express entry poll. Can i go ahead and create an express entry profile?

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

Viewing this topic: Consigliere(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.