Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,481,787 members, 5,618,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 26 May 2020 at 08:58 AM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (561334 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (290) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by ednut1(m): 7:49pm On Mar 21
Graiccy:
Hello all, Can i get a PNP nomination with the following details?

IELTS first attempt-L 7.0, R 6.0, W 7.0, S 6.5.
Qualification- Masters degree
No relative in Canada
NOC- 4165.

Please advice me as ive heard some province pick people even without family ties in Canada from the express entry poll. Can i go ahead and create an express entry profile?
open profile while you redo ielts. The noc is not in demand per say
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Graiccy(f): 8:13pm On Mar 21
[color=#006600][/color]
I have a one year NYSC teaching experience as a bioloy and inter science teacher... How about that?
ednut1:
open profile while you redo ielts. The noc is not in demand per say
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Asewereniseoluw: 8:16pm On Mar 21
ednut1:
they chose from the pool

Thank you
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by ednut1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21
Graiccy:
[color=#006600][/color]
I have a one year NYSC teaching experience as a bioloy and inter science teacher... How about that?
research online
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Queenmaker: 10:06pm On Mar 21
Gifty28:
Hello, pls I’m asking for my sister. She’s a med lab scientist, she’s not on Nl and she saw online that you can register and start the assessment bfr arriving in Canada. Can she register and take the coursework then when she has gotten her or or land in Canada then she can pay. Is it possible pls?

Hi. I've responded to your email.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Gifty28(f): 3:34pm On Mar 22
Good afternoon guys, pls is there an Med lab scientist who went through Alberta pnp and is in Canada without starting the PLA process. My sis wants to register to become a member and when she gets to Canada she can start the process with CSMLS. Or do Alberta pnp require the PLA stuff? Pls answers
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Gifty28(f): 3:42pm On Mar 22
I’m still starting my process but a friend of mine got Noi from Alberta cuz her job was in demand. They pick from the express entry pool. You can’t send an invite to them, your job has to be in demand.
P:s you don’t need to have a relative in Canada or Alberta, cuz she doesn’t have.

Asewereniseoluw:
Please has anyone tried AINP(Alberta) and how feasible is it
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by ciwi: 5:00pm On Mar 22
Gifty28:
I’m still starting my process but a friend of mine got Noi from Alberta cuz her job was in demand. They pick from the express entry pool. You can’t send an invite to them, your job has to be in demand.
P:s you don’t need to have a relative in Canada or Alberta, cuz she doesn’t have.

What’s her Noc?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by gonon: 6:57pm On Mar 22
Good evening all. I just submitted my EOI for Saskatchewan and Manitoba PNP. Can i use NYSC as work experience?

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kaygirl33: 7:28pm On Mar 22
Gifty28:

Please what's her NOC and when did she get her NOI?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by izzychap: 10:17pm On Mar 22
Please Fam what NOC can an Executive Trainee role with bank fall into. Ie Job title of Executive Trainee?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Vivmezie: 8:40am On Mar 23
Queenmaker:

Hi. I've responded to your email.

Please i am intrested in this response. Can forward to vivmezie@yahoo.com. thanks.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by bopm: 11:39am On Mar 23
Influential101:
Yes, it doesn't have to be..

Technically, you actually had the money before but in assets.. so SINP permits this.

Please can u assist me with the list of items/documents that will make my asset sale watertight when being reviewed by them.

thanks for the help n insight.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by MaryJoke: 1:46pm On Mar 23
Try SINP. God invite with same NOC from SINP February.

Graiccy:

No relative in Canada
NOC- 4165.

Please advice me as ive heard some province pick people even without family ties in Canada from the express entry poll. Can i go ahead and create an express entry profile?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by flowwolf09: 2:44pm On Mar 23
Good day great people,

Please do you join the Federal skilled worker entry before you apply for provincial nomination. Or, can you secure PN before the express entry, since its automatic 600 points.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kekereekun123: 2:58pm On Mar 23
flowwolf09:
Good day great people,

Please do you join the Federal skilled worker entry before you apply for provincial nomination. Or, can you secure PN before the express entry, since its automatic 600 points.
there is express entry linked pnp and paper based pnp( takes ages to process so express entry option is better). Many provinces asides from manitoba and saskatchewan chose from the pool for pnp. So you need to be in the pool.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by flowwolf09: 3:29pm On Mar 23
Kekereekun123:
there is express entry linked pnp and paper based pnp( takes ages to process so express entry option is better). Many provinces asides from manitoba and saskatchewan chose from the pool for pnp. So you need to be in the pool.

Many thanks. If I apply for express entry, I dont need to apply to the provinces. The provinces select without NOI.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:48pm On Mar 23
you will lose some point since you don't have relative
Graiccy:

No relative in Canada
NOC- 4165.

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kekereekun123: 4:19pm On Mar 23
flowwolf09:

Many thanks. If I apply for express entry, I dont need to apply to the provinces. The provinces select without NOI.
some province chose from pool based on what they need. some you apply which i have listed above. manitoba is on hold for now, while saskatchewan check if your noc is in demand and you have masters plus 9 years experience to score 69 or 70
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by flowwolf09: 5:04pm On Mar 23
Kekereekun123:
some province chose from pool based on what they need. some you apply which i have listed above. manitoba is on hold for now, while saskatchewan check if your noc is in demand and you have masters plus 9 years experience to score 69 or 70

Thanks. I have a Masters from a UK uni and over 13 years work experience.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kekereekun123: 5:08pm On Mar 23
flowwolf09:

Thanks. I have a Masters from a UK uni and over 13 years work experience.
ok.. check if your noc is on their list
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Graiccy(f): 7:46pm On Mar 23
[color=#006600][/color]Please how did you do it? kindly guide me please... Do you have a sibling in Canada? Ill appreciate your guidance pls..
MaryJoke:
Try SINP. God invite with same NOC from SINP February.

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kekereekun123: 7:50pm On Mar 23
Graiccy:
[color=#006600][/color]Please how did you do it? kindly guide me please... Do you have a sibling in Canada? Ill appreciate your guidance pls..
https://www.nairaland.com/maryjoke/posts has 10 years in the noc

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Queenmaker: 8:38pm On Mar 23
Vivmezie:

Please i am intrested in this response. Can forward to vivmezie@yahoo.com. thanks.
Sorry, I can't forward a correspondence between I and someone to you, it's a breach of confidentiality. If you have any questions, I'll gladly respond.
Thank you.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by MaryJoke: 10:55pm On Mar 23
No I don't.

Graiccy:
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Vivmezie: 11:40pm On Mar 23
[quote author=Queenmaker post=87705024]
Sorry, I can't forward a correspondence between I and someone to you, it's a breach of confidentiality. If you have any questions, I'll gladly respond.
Thank you.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by finestboy1: 11:59pm On Mar 23
[author=Graiccy post=87644844]Hello all, Can i get a PNP nomination with the following details?

No relative in Canada
NOC- 4165.

Please advice me as ive heard some province pick people even without family ties in Canada from the express entry poll. Can i go ahead and create an express entry profile?[/quote].
Nice meeting someone with the same NOC. Its best you max your IELTS if you under 30 for EE. For PNP your IELTS its fine as it is CLB 7
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Queenmaker: 7:21am On Mar 24
Vivmezie:

Ok, thanks for responding. I am also a Med lab Scientist. How do I start my application for CSMLS from Nigeria before arriving Canada? Secondly is their any province in high demand for MLS?
First step would be for you to download the PLA booklet, go through it and make up your mind if you want to go ahead. If your CRS score is good enough for express entry, PLA could be put in hold. But if it's PNP, then it would be wise to start before migration.
Consider the fees and requirements, such as documents needed to be sent. Every detail is in the booklet.
I really don't know of any province where it is in a high demand. But I do know that it's one of the occupations in demand for Saskatchewan.
If you need further information after you have read the PLA booklet,let me know.
https://csmls.org/Certification/Prior-Learning-Assessment/Pre-Assessment-and-Fees.aspx
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Vivmezie: 7:43am On Mar 24
Queenmaker:

First step would be for you to download the PLA booklet, go through it and make up your mind if you want to go ahead. If your CRS score is good enough for express entry, PLA could be put in hold. But if it's PNP, then it would be wise to start before migration.
Consider the fees and requirements, such as documents needed to be sent. Every detail is in the booklet.
I really don't know of any province where it is in a high demand. But I do know that it's one of the occupations in demand for Saskatchewan.
If you need further information after you have read the PLA booklet,let me know.
https://csmls.org/Certification/Prior-Learning-Assessment/Pre-Assessment-and-Fees.aspx

Thank you.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by flowwolf09: 1:02pm On Mar 24
Kekereekun123:
ok.. check if your noc is on their list

YES. its under 0122

0122 – Banking, credit and other investment managers
Banking, credit and other investment managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of financial establishments or operational departments within such establishments, or credit departments in industrial and commercial establishments. They oversee business development and manage overall performance in accordance with established strategic directions and policies. Banking managers are employed by banks, trust companies and credit unions. Credit managers are employed by credit departments in department stores, utility companies, car dealerships, insurance companies or other industrial or commercial organizations. Other investment managers are employed by credit card companies, consumer loan companies, mutual fund investment firms, mortgage investment companies or other financial establishments concerned with extending loans and financing and investments.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Gifty28(f): 9:05pm On Mar 24
Noc 4212

ciwi:

What’s her Noc?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Gifty28(f): 9:06pm On Mar 24
She said Noc 4212 and she got nominated after 2 months of creating an account on EE.

Kaygirl33:
Please what's her NOC and when did she get her NOI?

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (290) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.