Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,484,223 members, 5,626,697 topics. Date: Friday, 29 May 2020 at 09:57 PM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (563154 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (291) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kaygirl33: 10:40pm On Mar 24
Ok thanks
Gifty28:
She said Noc 4212 and she got nominated after 2 months of creating an account on EE.

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Nksandy: 3:41am On Mar 25
Gifty28:
Good afternoon guys, pls is there an Med lab scientist who went through Alberta pnp and is in Canada without starting the PLA process. My sis wants to register to become a member and when she gets to Canada she can start the process with CSMLS. Or do Alberta pnp require the PLA stuff? Pls answers
You have to find out if the job is in demand and find out the requirement for csmls.I think medlab job is in demand in Saskatchewan and Manitoba don't know of Alberta. Just do your research.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:16pm On Mar 25
Hi guys
My IELTS exam is April 19 and I don’t no if it will be pospone
Have not gotten a mail concerning this
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 5:04pm On Mar 25
Contact the body you registered with or check their website.

adewumiopeyemi:
Hi guys
My IELTS exam is April 19 and I don’t no if it will be pospone
Have not gotten a mail concerning this
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by YKtwins: 10:02pm On Mar 25
Good evening all, pls can I get pnp nomination with the following details :My IELTS score are L6.5,R6.5,W6.5,S6.0.
Qualification:Masters degree.
I have relative in Manitoba.
NOC :1221.pls can help me out. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Metrics4tea: 6:04am On Mar 26
Please guys I am confused now. WES sent my documents to my institution for verification. My institution responded electronically and my status was updated to In progress on 18th March, and aftter two days, my status changed to on hold on 20th March, showing waiting for my institution to verify my documents. What might be the actual problem please.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by meg123: 10:54am On Mar 26
[quote author=Oracletsho post=85625416]Hi everyone,
Pls I would love to be added to the SK PNP too. Am also awaiting nomination.
Watsapp No 08137825920.

Thanks.

Good day everyone,
I would love to be added to the whatsapp group.
Whatsapp No. 08036728400
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by meg123: 12:15pm On Mar 26
mroyato:
I think we need to create a separate page for engineering professionals who are considering the PNP route. Seems the application procedure in terms of evaluation and licensing is different from other professions.

Yes, I agreed with you bro.
My NOC is 7242/2241/7241 all electrical engineering... No one seems to be discussing engineering and the certification involves with PNP especially SKS or not here.

Please, if theres any group like that refer or lets create one...
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Metrics4tea: 9:41pm On Mar 26
Metrics4tea:
Please guys I am confused now. WES sent my documents to my institution for verification. My institution responded electronically and my status was updated to In progress on 18th March, and aftter two days, my status changed to on hold on 20th March, showing waiting for my institution to verify my documents. What might be the actual problem please.

Please can someone help with this issue.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Trice2: 5:47am On Mar 27
Metrics4tea:

Please can someone help with this issue.

How many documents are you evaluating? If more than one, ask your school to verify the second one.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by meg123: 8:29am On Mar 27
Trice2:

How many documents are you evaluating? If more than one, ask your school to verify the second one.

Exactly!!!
I guess is more than one docs.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Metrics4tea: 9:04am On Mar 27
meg123:

Exactly!!!
I guess is more than one docs.

I sent my MSC certificate through hellofax and my school sent the transcript, so I am evaluating only my MSC certificate and transcript. I paid 10k each as evaluation fees. So how I will know the one school has verified since both are showing on hold
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by meg123: 12:28pm On Mar 27
Metrics4tea:

I sent my MSC certificate through hellofax and my school sent the transcript, so I am evaluating only my MSC certificate and transcript. I paid 10k each as evaluation fees. So how I will know the one school has verified since both are showing on hold

That is not a problem...
Both are in process... be patience....
They will notify you once done...
On hold.. Means.. do nothing... wait
thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:53pm On Mar 27
Your blood relative with the same surname
YKtwins:
Good evening all, pls can I get pnp nomination with the following details :My IELTS score are L6.5,R6.5,W6.5,S6.0.
Qualification:Masters degree.
I have relative in Manitoba.
NOC :1221.pls can help me out. Thanks.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:54pm On Mar 27
Me too08089652065
meg123:

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by meg123: 9:44am On Mar 28
mamacajah:
it is not only TEECANN that will make the thread move but others are as well. Even the whatsapp group is slowing down. it is well.

In other news, the Alberta EE stream coming up in January looks promising for people with low scores in the pool. Sketchy information from an information session on the stream held recently in Calgary provided this information. So, to prevent the kind of rush that happened on saturday for theNova Scotia, let everyone who is eligible get into the EE pool even if the CRS score is low. Also Mnitoba is coming up on 18th January. EOIs for that stream is still on-going now...

I foresee a lot of PNPs opening in Q1-Q2..so we should start preparing our documentas, properly saved and ready for uploading once the various PNP portals are open. grin
Hello Teecann,
Please does the whatsapp group still exist. Kindly add me
Thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by ednut1(m): 10:12am On Mar 28
adewumiopeyemi:
Your blood relative with the same surname
says who?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Metrics4tea: 8:42pm On Mar 28
[quote author=meg123 post=87813747]

That is not a problem...
thanks[/quote
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Metrics4tea: 8:43pm On Mar 28
meg123:

That is not a problem...
thanks

Thanks for your response. But my concern is that my status is showing on hold, waiting for your institution to verify your documents.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Ogunrewo(m): 10:34am On Mar 29
Please add me to the alberta, pnp whatsapp group 08131725982
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Queenchioma: 1:22pm On Mar 29
Pls add me to the Alberta PNP WhatsApp group 08164554800 thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Nelian: 4:26pm On Mar 29
Kindly add me to the Alberta PNP WhatsApp group too.

+2348037434427

Thanks.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Nkydechik: 5:46pm On Mar 29
Please where you sent an EOI from Alberta? If yes, what's your NOC and score?

Ogunrewo:
Please add me to the alberta, pnp whatsapp group 08131725982
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Nkydechik: 5:47pm On Mar 29
Please what's your NOC and score?

Queenchioma:
Pls add me to the Alberta PNP WhatsApp group 08164554800 thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:15am On Mar 30
Please add to saskatchewan pnp whatsup group

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by sweetoma: 10:54pm On Mar 30
Candanyl:

How far ? Have you been able to get a province to nominate you.Im also on 450 .

Not yet I haven’t, wrote IELTS waiting for results on April 3rd then I’ll take it from there
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kekereekun123: 4:04am On Mar 31
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kekereekun123: 4:04am On Mar 31
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by meg123: 6:20am On Mar 31
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by meg123: 6:22am On Mar 31
Kekereekun123:
https://www.cicnews.com/2020/03/manitoba-issues-226-new-invitations-to-immigration-candidates-in-latest-draw-0314009.html#gs.1qvz54

Same here... Minimum for skilled workers overseas is 714... The competition is High I guess... for people 460-500 scores
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kekereekun123: 9:01am On Mar 31
meg123:

Same here... Minimum for skilled workers overseas is 714... The competition is High I guess... for people 460-500 scores
only those with job offer since july 2019 have been considered

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (291) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: deepwater(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.