Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,484,908 members, 5,628,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 May 2020 at 11:52 PM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (563571 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (291) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kekereekun123: 10:01pm On Apr 06
ChukzB007:
hello guy, greetings.

pls I need help/advice. I submitted EOI to MPNP and got a ranking poin of 395. I was told that I appear to qualify for SWO stream but looking at the EOI draws, most recent has last score of over 700.

It also says that the LAAs issued on the SWO stream are under Strategic Recruitment Initiative. Now thing is I am not invited under that (I don't really know how to go about it even)
and I wasn't eligible to be placed in EE pool.

So how do I stand a chance to be mailed LAA for the mpnp?
thanks for an anticipated swift response..
by getting a job offer aka strategic initiative. Which is also impossible from Nigeria
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kekereekun123: 10:02pm On Apr 06
meetme01:

https://www.aptechvisa.com/alberta-pnp-occupation-list

4212 is not there
is that Alberta website Some 4212 got pnp last year from nova Scotia qnd Alberta

2 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by ChukzB007: 10:03pm On Apr 06
canacitizen:

Pls add me 08034490328

pls add me, 08174497920
the link isn't going through
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by ChukzB007: 10:05pm On Apr 06
Kekereekun123:
by getting a job offer aka strategic initiative. Which is also impossible from Nigeria

wow. what does that leave me to right now, please?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kekereekun123: 10:07pm On Apr 06
ChukzB007:

wow. what does that leave me to right now, please?
improve your crs so you can enter the pool, learn French or apply for jobs
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by ChukzB007: 10:16pm On Apr 06
Kekereekun123:
same place you were before

lol.. easy easy abeg.
see, I need help in this case.
I actually emailed them: MPNP about 2 or 3 daywos back and I got a reply that I should be advised that they are currently not taking Strategic Recruitment Initiative or Exploratory Visits. I got confused again.

buy my individual scores are not so bad plus I've 3 years work experience their in demand occupations. my ielts is clb8, it meets my NOC 0234.
however, my total point was 395
pls, advise.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kekereekun123: 10:18pm On Apr 06
ChukzB007:

lol.. easy easy abeg.
see, I need help in this case.
I actually emailed them: MPNP about 2 or 3 daywos back and I got a reply that I should be advised that they are currently not taking Strategic Recruitment Initiative or Exploratory Visits. I got confused again.

buy my individual scores are not so bad plus I've 3 years work experience their in demand occupations. my ielts is clb8, it meets my NOC 0234.
however, my total point was 395
pls, advise.
they have not done draw for family stream for over 9 months now. Even if they did 395 is too low. As I guess u are using 50 points from friend. U need 200 points ffom family to stand a chance. Look at other alternatives
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by ChukzB007: 10:23pm On Apr 06
Kekereekun123:
they have not done draw for family stream for over 9 months now. Even if they did 395 is too low. As I guess u are using 50 points from friend. U need 200 points ffom family to stand a chance. Look at other alternatives

oh, mehn..
you're correct. I'm using 50 because it's just a friend I got there and no family member in any province over there.
ribs
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by ChukzB007: 10:49pm On Apr 06
I wish to also.
being accepted in the EE pool and with job seeker, validation code. like how many extra point does it gives for the mPNP EOI?

because I don't tend to see it among the factors and allotted point for it.
thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Gifty28(f): 4:31am On Apr 07
I met someone thru a colleague, it’s a long story. She used this noc 4212, according to her she applied for saks and got the invite last year, Alberta nominated her from the pool ( Alberta application is free so she picked Alberta over saks. Her crs score was 380 or more can’t rembr but wasn’t up to 400. You have nothing to loose if you’re aiming at saks and Alberta nominates you so it’s a win win.
Questions you might likely ask:
She got Alberta nomination after 2 months of being in the pool. She used gift deed for Alberta. I asked someone here who got his/her’s with noc 1241 (admin assistant) the person said her frnd created an account and got nomination that same month.
P:s I’m still on my process, haven’t written Ielts yet. Why would I respond to you earlier if I wasn’t certain of your noc, I would have just read it and ignored it.

meetme01:

https://www.aptechvisa.com/alberta-pnp-occupation-list

4212 is not there
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Gifty28(f): 4:36am On Apr 07
Wow that’s good, hello for Nova Scotia, do you send an invite or the pick from the pool?

Kekereekun123:
is that Alberta website Some 4212 got pnp last year from nova Scotia qnd Alberta
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Sarang(f): 5:41am On Apr 07
Nksandy:

Yes they do,I submitted that and it was accepted.

Can you show me what this looks like?
Please
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kekereekun123: 7:21am On Apr 07
Gifty28:
Wow that’s good, hello for Nova Scotia, do you send an invite or the pick from the pool?

they pick from pool

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by ChukzB007: 7:54am On Apr 07
hi guys,

I took my IELTS Nov. 2019 so it's still valid. I scored LRWS- 7.5,7,7,6.5 an overall 7.
I've had WES evaluated my BSc to be Canada Bachelor's equivalence and with 3 yeas work experience in my NOC
but I don't have any family on any province and picked Manitoba where i have a friend as desired destination, well, I happened not to be eligible for EE pool and wasn't given crs points.

I feel really disappointed please, how do I up my game to be accepted in the EE pool?
thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by dailynaijamode: 7:56am On Apr 07
I want to ask. I have this account in my name but when I open it my uncle was also signatory on it but the account name is solely in my own name.
I have some money there for migration purpose. I want to ask if Canada will ask for account signatory on such account t if I use it for my proof of fund account.

I can't reach my uncle for now
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kekereekun123: 8:18am On Apr 07
Alberta picked some people from the pool yesterday
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Candanyl: 8:50am On Apr 07
please i need help o.Is it possible to open 2 profiles with different NOC for the purpose of provincial norminee. i just found out i might have been shortchanging myself. The profile i currently run has 1313 Noc which i hope to get for SINP nomination but i also have experience in another Noc suitable for Alberta. its not possible to pick 2 Noc .Pls how do i go about it?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kekereekun123: 9:21am On Apr 07
ChukzB007:
hi guys,

I took my IELTS Nov. 2019 so it's still valid. I scored LRWS- 7.5,7,7,6.5 an overall 7.
I've had WES evaluated my BSc to be Canada Bachelor's equivalence and with 3 yeas work experience in my NOC
but I don't have any family on any province and picked Manitoba where i have a friend as desired destination, well, I happened not to be eligible for EE pool and wasn't given crs points.

I feel really disappointed please, how do I up my game to be accepted in the EE pool?
thanks
score 8777 in ielts or take an extra course for two or more degrees
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by meetme01: 9:31am On Apr 07
@justwise, I think it's high time you decentralize PNP province threads. I believe this would go a long way in assisting folks trying to assess or seek assistance for a province. Kindly consider this. Please. Thanks.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by justwise(m): 9:37am On Apr 07
meetme01:
@justwise, I think it's high time you decentralize PNP province threads. I believe this would go a long way in assisting folks trying to assess or seek assistance for a province. Kindly consider this. Please. Thanks.
Please can break that down? How do you mean by decentralise?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kekereekun123: 9:44am On Apr 07
meetme01:
truth is aside from sask for now.. All others are a game of luck. Just be in the pool and pray your noc is favored. If you then create threads for different provinces it will dry up as you would have nothing to discuss given that some provinces dont release their criteria for picking

2 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Nedu2144(f): 9:46am On Apr 07
[quote author=Kekereekun123 post=88178447]Alberta picked some people from the pool yesterday

Confirmed.

Please what does match 18 draws mean.

Is it only applicable to profile created before match 18?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kekereekun123: 9:48am On Apr 07
Nedu2144:

Pls are you sure??
just looked at it well. It was for last month. 136 people picked

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Nedu2144(f): 9:57am On Apr 07
Kekereekun123:
just looked at it well. It was for last month. 136 people picked

Have confirmed it.

I created profile few days ago, does it mean ur profile have already been in existence before match 18th to be picked?

What is the essence of back dating it while we are in April. Pls explain
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kekereekun123: 10:00am On Apr 07
Nedu2144:

Have confirmed it.

I created profile few days ago, does it mean ur profile have already been in existence before match 18th to be picked?

What is the essence of back dating it while we are in April. Pls explain

they sent the invites in March but just updating their website
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Nedu2144(f): 10:05am On Apr 07
Kekereekun123:
they sent the invites in March but just updating their website

Oh ok...thanks bro
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by zellfoxx(m): 7:51pm On Apr 07
Not yesterday, the latest draw for Alberta was April 1st. I read of a lady that received EOI that day. I learnt her EE profile was created March 30th and her CRS was 395 for NOC 6311.

Kekereekun123:
Alberta picked some people from the pool yesterday
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by nenyenwan: 5:50am On Apr 08
Alberta PNPadmin, kindly add me to Alberta PNP WhatsApp group 07066880808. Thank you.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Monopoly1: 9:00am On Apr 08
[quote author=ChukzB007 post=88177670]hi guys,

Check this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG4X2yt0PtE

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Queenmaker: 9:55am On Apr 08
Hello, everyone.
Please I need opinions of people who successfully submitted SINP application.
For the proof of employment, what document did you use (apart from the reference letter) that was issued by the government?
If payslips have been lost, can one use work identity card?
Also, is there a particular number of pay slips required to be submitted, or can only one suffice?
Thanks.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by nenyenwan: 6:55pm On Apr 08
[quote author=Mariesio post=87961629]

Kindly add me ,07066880808 ,to Alberta PNP WhatsApp group

Thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by kelchy: 11:36pm On Apr 08
Good evening friends, please I am trying to register for the SINP application.

However, I am having a little challenge, will 2 or more degree suffice for Masters. I.e, I have a BSC and a professional certification that was evaluated as a 3 year Canadian degree.

Thanks for all your help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (291) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.