Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,524,119 members, 5,775,263 topics. Date: Friday, 07 August 2020 at 10:26 AM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (599031 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Phemmy2rule: 11:01pm On Jul 19
ayo4eva:

Hi,

In regards to your question:
1. I didn't have all the documents they requested for so I uploaded work reference, employment letter, my company's CAC document. Your relative can also include promotion letter and payslips to support her work experience.
2. The bank statement required is from 3 months and above. It is to verify that the POF has not been less that 3 months.

All the best.

Please What was your CRS score?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Phemmy2rule: 11:09pm On Jul 19
SoftWorking:

The minimum score to be able to create a profile os 60. The last ITA(that was in the month of may)point was 78. It might go up or down when the next is out no one knows.

Please I will like to know about these points, i only know of CRS points, I’m surprised to see you talk about 60 points and 78points.
Kindly explain to me please
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by SoftWorking(f): 11:54pm On Jul 19
Phemmy2rule:

Please I will like to know about these points, i only know of CRS points, I’m surprised to see you talk about 60 points and 78points.
Kindly explain to me please
The point am talking abt here is for SINP not CRS points for EE
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by eureka: 11:54am On Jul 20
Dear Friends in the house. Thank you for your contributions so far.

please what would you advise
1. i maxed out ietls(8.5- now expired Feb 2020) and ECA(Masters) for SINP with almost 10 years experience but could only get 68 points (no relative in any of the provinces, have friends) and the current cutoff is 78.
2. i wish to write TEF to pursue Quebec but they have updated their website to include job offer.

please advise on a way forward. Thank you for your anticipated responses.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 12:52pm On Jul 20
Hope you've taken IELTS again? You need to have a valid result to be in the pool. Some provinces like Ontario are still doing occasional draws of profiles they like from the pool (based on NOCs). You can't apply for those ones sha.

eureka:
Dear Friends in the house. Thank you for your contributions so far.

please what would you advise
1. i maxed out ietls(8.5- now expired Feb 2020) and ECA(Masters) for SINP with almost 10 years experience but could only get 68 points (no relative in any of the provinces, have friends) and the current cutoff is 78.
2. i wish to write TEF to pursue Quebec but they have updated their website to include job offer.

please advise on a way forward. Thank you for your anticipated responses.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by makano(m): 5:58pm On Jul 21
Hello house,
Please I need a clarification on something. I am a graduate with a working experience of 5 years, while my wife is still a student but in her her finals. Presently she is at home because of what is presently happening i.e The lock-down that has prevented schools from re-opening, and it does not look like schools are opening anytime soon, and honestly speaking I dont think I can actually wait cos we dont know the exact time schools will re-open. She has her OND already, and she is suppose to be done with her HND by October but I dnt think that is possible due to the current situation of things.
Now my questions are.
1. What can we do in a situation like this, cos I understand one has to evaluate 2 or more certificates. How can we get an additional certificate to add to her OND.
2. Who stands a better chance of being the primary applicant.. I am in my early 30s and she is in her not too late 20s.
And any other advise you can give as regards our situation will be appreciated please.. Thank You
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Uzzyan: 10:58pm On Jul 22
What's the best PNP for someone currently on 465? Doesn't seem the FSW is going to go that low anytime soon.

Also, there is no relative in Canada so it's a tad more difficult for a province like Manitoba.

Please what do you guys advice?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by mitche15: 4:19pm On Jul 23
Good afternoon, I have gone through requirements for all provinces and Saskatchewan seems like the best bet right now buy even at that my score is 62 as I have no family member living there, same problem with Mannitoba. My question is 1. Is there any other province I can take a closer look @ for a better chance?
My CRS score is 463 and with the way things are going, I'm trying to increase my chances.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by izzychap: 7:10pm On Jul 23
Hello Fam,

Please I need you assistance in determing an appropriate NOC code for PNP application. I possess over 14 years work experience and I am having some challenge positioning my experiences for in demand occupation, your advice will be very much appreciated.
My job position over the years are listed below::

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) Manager (Ng) (02/2020 – Present) - In Catering and Hospitality Company, Ng
QHSE Operations Manager (Nigeria) (06/2019 – 02/2020) 8Months- In Catering and Hospitality Company
Assistant Operations Manager – QHSE (Nigeria) (12/2015 – 05/2019) 3Yrs 5Months- In Catering and Hospitality Company
QHSE/Team Lead: QHSE Support (Nigeria) (02/2013 – 12/2015) 2Ys 10Months - In Catering and Hospitality Company
Business/Operations Manager (Nigeria) (11/2010 – 02/2013) 2Yrs 3 Months -Consumer Goods company
Security Officer: (Uk) (10/2008 – 11/2010) 2Yrs - Facilitity Management Coy in Uk
Student Intern (Petroleum Engineer) (Uk) (06/2008 – 10/2008) 4Months in an Oil and Gas Consultancy Coy in Uk
Customer Assistance (Uk) (10/2007–06/2008) 8Months In Marks & Spencer in Uk
Executive Trainee – Banking Operations (Nigeria) (02/2006 – 09/2007) 1Yrs 6Months in a Bank in Nigeria
(NYSC), Teacher – Mathematics, Physics and Peer Educator(Ng) (02/2005 – 02/2006) 1Yrs NYSC

EDUCATION
MSc. Oil and Gas Engineering
BSc. Physics
And other professional certificates

IELTS
L6.5, W6.5, R7.5, S7

Thank you.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Stevewonder(m): 12:38am On Jul 24
Dear all,

Please help me make this decision. I want to know if I'm eligible for PNP with the following information. I cannot qualify for FSW owing to the current high score and the way it's draw is not being conducted fortnightly these days.

33 years, BSC holder (will be done with Msc by 34), Single, 4 years work experience , NOC 7246 B - Telecommunications installation and repair workers.

Age has already affected me so FSW ITA won't be easy to get that's why I'm considering PNP.

Advice please.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by akintunde63: 7:32am On Jul 24
Ca4real:

OK.Brother, Result just came out and I am also through with Evaluation. I have my report now.
I always wanted to go through PNP because of age factor. I have Alberta at mind because Of sibling there.
Overall band is 6.5 and I was told they need 6.0.

How can u guide me.

Just noticed this. Alberta selects from the EE Pool, create EE profile, and indicate interest in the province of Albert, I mean check them in the box.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 7:53am On Jul 24
Keep the following in mind:

1) You can't use any work experience older than ten years at the time you submit your application to claim points. As of now, none of your work before July 2010 can be used.

2) You can decide to add some or all your work from July 2010 onwards. It is your choice. However, be sure that whatever job you're adding - you can easily get a reference letter for, and that the NOC is within areas A, B or 0. Also, you only need 3 years work experience to claim maximum points for work.

izzychap:
Hello Fam,

Please I need you assistance in determing an appropriate NOC code for PNP application. I possess over 14 years work experience and I am having some challenge positioning my experiences for in demand occupation, your advice will be very much appreciated.
My job position over the years are listed below::

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) Manager (Ng) (02/2020 – Present) - In Catering and Hospitality Company, Ng
QHSE Operations Manager (Nigeria) (06/2019 – 02/2020) 8Months- In Catering and Hospitality Company
Assistant Operations Manager – QHSE (Nigeria) (12/2015 – 05/2019) 3Yrs 5Months- In Catering and Hospitality Company
QHSE/Team Lead: QHSE Support (Nigeria) (02/2013 – 12/2015) 2Ys 10Months - In Catering and Hospitality Company
Business/Operations Manager (Nigeria) (11/2010 – 02/2013) 2Yrs 3 Months -Consumer Goods company
Security Officer: (Uk) (10/2008 – 11/2010) 2Yrs - Facilitity Management Coy in Uk
Student Intern (Petroleum Engineer) (Uk) (06/2008 – 10/2008) 4Months in an Oil and Gas Consultancy Coy in Uk
Customer Assistance (Uk) (10/2007–06/2008) 8Months In Marks & Spencer in Uk
Executive Trainee – Banking Operations (Nigeria) (02/2006 – 09/2007) 1Yrs 6Months in a Bank in Nigeria
(NYSC), Teacher – Mathematics, Physics and Peer Educator(Ng) (02/2005 – 02/2006) 1Yrs NYSC

EDUCATION
MSc. Oil and Gas Engineering
BSc. Physics
And other professional certificates

IELTS
L6.5, W6.5, R7.5, S7

Thank you.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Ca4real: 8:05am On Jul 24
akintunde63:

Just noticed this. Alberta selects from the EE Pool, create EE profile, and indicate interest in the province of Albert, I mean check them in the box.

Thanks for this . I have done that since March.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 8:10am On Jul 24
Probably best to increase your score . Either you wait for the Master's result and evaluate that or you can take one of these short courses to boost points if you're in a hurry.

Either way, if you have done IELTS and evaluated your Bsc, you can enter the pool and hope to be picked by any of the provinces while you look for ways to add points. 34 isn't so bad if you have a Master's degree.

Stevewonder:
Dear all,

Please help me make this decision. I want to know if I'm eligible for PNP with the following information. I cannot qualify for FSW owing to the current high score and the way it's draw is not being conducted fortnightly these days.

33 years, BSC holder (will be done with Msc by 34), Single, 4 years work experience , NOC 7246 B - Telecommunications installation and repair workers.

Age has already affected me so FSW ITA won't be easy to get that's why I'm considering PNP.

Advice please.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by akintunde63: 9:23am On Jul 24
Ca4real:

Thanks for this . I have done that since March.
You've got NOI?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Ca4real: 10:51am On Jul 24
akintunde63:

You've got NOI?

No.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by izzychap: 11:51am On Jul 24
amaya21:
Keep the following in mind:

1) You can't use any work experience older than ten years at the time you submit your application to claim points. As of now, none of your work before July 2010 can be used.

2) You can decide to add some or all your work from July 2010 onwards. It is your choice. However, be sure that whatever job you're adding - you can easily get a reference letter for, and that the NOC is within areas A, B or 0. Also, you only need 3 years work experience to claim maximum points for work.

Thank you, but my challenge is in aligning 10yrs or my recent experiences with Occupation In-Demand for most Provinces and in selecting the corresponding NOC code.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Stevewonder(m): 1:10pm On Jul 24
Thanks so much for the advice but note that I will be at 454 if I eventually bag my masters and I ace IELTS. I don't think that will be enough next year with the way CRS score is going up these days...

In another development, if I quickly do one short course and ace IELTS now that I am 33, my CRS score will be 452 which is just 2 points lesser than waiting to complete Masters degree next year. Is 2 points worth the stress & time to complete Masters ?

What do you think I should do now ? Should I register for BCS if it's still possible, write IELTS and dive into the pool or I should kuku wait for masters next year?

Thanks @all

amaya21:
Probably best to increase your score . Either you wait for the Master's result and evaluate that or you can take one of these short courses to boost points if you're in a hurry.

Either way, if you have done IELTS and evaluated your Bsc, you can enter the pool and hope to be picked by any of the provinces while you look for ways to add points. 34 isn't so bad if you have a Master's degree.

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (Reply)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.