Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,524,004 members, 5,774,767 topics. Date: Friday, 07 August 2020 at 05:10 AM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (598979 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Bukkksss15(f): 9:44pm On Jul 29
Congrats!
Please what’s your CRS score ?

[/quote]

[/quote]
Oracletsho:
Good day house,
I think I just got a NOI from Ontario.

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Oracletsho: 11:23am On Jul 30
464, noc is 2127
Bukkksss15:
Congrats!
Please what’s your CRS score ?

Good day house,
I think I just got a NOI from Ontario.

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Fynl: 11:37am On Jul 30
I have just been invited to apply for SINP, I have a degree certificate in petroleum engineering but my work experience has in supply chain and supervisor occupations - NOC 1215 in an oil service company. What do you advise, as my degree certificate is not totally related to my work experience
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Bukkksss15(f): 12:06pm On Jul 30
2127 or 2172 ?
Oracletsho:
464, noc is 2127
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Richdee1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 30
Fynl:
I have just been invited to apply for SINP, I have a degree certificate in petroleum engineering but my work experience has in supply chain and supervisor occupations - NOC 1215 in an oil service company. What do you advise, as my degree certificate is not totally related to my work experience

It really doesn't matter, from what I've read here, Its your Work experience that determines your NOC and not what you read.. just make sure you're able to get work reference letter
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Joy83(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30
Richdee1:

It really doesn't matter, from what I've read here, Its your Work experience that determines your NOC and not what you read.. just make sure you're able to get work reference letter
Sorry, it matters for SINP. Your qualification must be in line with the job experience you claim.
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by SoftWorking(f): 5:58pm On Jul 30
Please can NOC be changed after submission of EOI for SINP EE?
Are there any cons for changing NOC?
And also for EE can NOC be changed?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Richdee1(m): 6:57pm On Jul 30
Joy83:

Sorry, it matters for SINP. Your qualification must be in line with the job experience you claim.
Thank you!

Oh! Thanks for the headsup
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Joy83(m): 9:10pm On Jul 30
SoftWorking:

NOC can be changed as far as you have not received ITA. At worst, you delete the profile and create another. I refer to EE specifically.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 10:18pm On Jul 30
For EE, you can change NOCs anytime before ITA.

For PNP, be very careful if your invitation or nomination was based on that particular NOC. You *may* lose the opportunity.

SoftWorking:

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by GBOrx: 10:30pm On Jul 30
Good day,new to this platform but appreciate the forum.I am a pharmacist and my wife is a lawyer planning to migrate to canada from Nigeria.Who is the appropriate body to assess our credentials? Thank you
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by SoftWorking(f): 1:11am On Jul 31
Joy83:

NOC can be changed as far as you have not received ITA. At worst, you delete the profile and create another. I refer to EE specifically.

Ok...thanks alot
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by SoftWorking(f): 1:12am On Jul 31
amaya21:
For EE, you can change NOCs anytime before ITA.

For PNP, be very careful if your invitation or nomination was based on that particular NOC. You *may* lose the opportunity.

Thank you
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by beepromise: 9:05am On Aug 01
GBOrx:
Good day,new to this platform but appreciate the forum.I am a pharmacist and my wife is a lawyer planning to migrate to canada from Nigeria.Who is the appropriate body to assess our credentials? Thank you

WES should be fine
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by beepromise: 9:22am On Aug 01
akintunde63:

Just noticed this. Alberta selects from the EE Pool, create EE profile, and indicate interest in the province of Albert, I mean check them in the box.

@Akintunde, I think Alberta modified their requirements as a result of Covid-19 - For now, they only issue PNP to those working in Alberta. This is what I gathered from their site.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by akintunde63: 4:43pm On Aug 01
beepromise:

@Akintunde, I think Alberta modified their requirements as a result of Covid-19 - For now, they only issue PNP to those working in Alberta. This is what I gathered from their site.

Ok. I didn't know, not conversant with them
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by GBOrx: 8:44pm On Aug 01
Thanks for the response.What then is the PEBC for in relation to pharmacists? Reason is we want to know where exactly to request that our university transcripts should be sent to.
Lastly does WES evaluate transcripts for all professions regardless of the course of study?
thanks once again
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by mobenjackson(m): 9:48am On Aug 02
GBOrx:

PEBC for you
IQAS for wifey.

https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

All you need is on that link, take your time and read thorougly and carefully like your life depends on it... Cheers.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kekereekun123: 10:12am On Aug 02
GBOrx:
Thanks for the response.What then is the PEBC for in relation to pharmacists? Reason is we want to know where exactly to request that our university transcripts should be sent to.
Lastly does WES evaluate transcripts for all professions regardless of the course of study?
thanks once again
wes evaluates law degree as bsc while iqas evaluates it as professional degree which is a masters equivalent. Pebc is the body for pharmacist not wes. Its on the canada immigration website.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Richdee1(m): 11:05am On Aug 02
Kekereekun123:
wes evaluates law degree asbsc while iqas evaluates it as professional degree which is a masters equivalent. Pebc is the body for pharmacist not wes. Its on the canada immigration website.

Good Morning, please I'm trying to get u, u said if wes evaluate medical degree it would come out as just BSC, but if IQAS evaluate it, it would come out as Professional degree! so are u saying every professional course has its own regulatory body?

My course is Social work and its a professional course,the body responsible for accessing it in Canada is CASW( Canada association of Social Workers). are you saying that I should evaluate my degree with them not WES, in order to get a professional report for my express Entry??
sorry for the long post

I don't want my course to just be evaluated as BSC. Thanks
CC: TheLasyBuddha I also need ur input
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kekereekun123: 11:24am On Aug 02
Richdee1:

Good Morning, please I'm trying to get u, u said if wes evaluate medical degree it would come out as just BSC, but if IQAS evaluate it, it would come out as Professional degree! so are u saying every professional course has its own regulatory body?

My course is Social work and its a professional course,the body responsible for accessing it in Canada is CASW( Canada association of Social Workers). are you saying that I should evaluate my degree with them not WES, in order to get a professional report for my express Entry??
sorry for the long post

I don't want my course to just be evaluated as BSC. Thanks
CC: TheLasyBuddha I also need ur input
.https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/how.html the information is literally on canada immigration website. Your course is not a professional course so it is a bsc. Canada has a list of professionals courses. I was talking about pharmacists not doctors. Spend time on research not cheap city or job prospects city. Casw is not among the list of bodies to evaluate credentials

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Richdee1(m): 12:08pm On Aug 02
Kekereekun123:
.https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/how.html the information is literally on canada immigration website. Your course is not a professional course so it is a bsc. Canada has a list of professionals courses. I was talking about pharmacists not doctors. Spend time on research not cheap city or job prospects city. Casw is not among the list of bodies to evaluate credentials

Gbas Gbos just because I asked a question? smh, thanks for indirectly shooting me in the leg while trying to help me avert danger..
And to shock you, Social work is a Professional course in Canada. I know u know all..
Thanks anyway
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kekereekun123: 12:12pm On Aug 02
Richdee1:

Gbas Gbos just because I asked a question? smh, thanks for indirectly shooting me in the leg while trying to help me avert danger..
And to shock you, Social work is a Professional course in Canada. I know u know all..
Thanks anyway
for canada immigration it is not.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by hdior(f): 6:38pm On Aug 02
Hi all, please I need guidance. I am currently in express entry pool with CRS of 431 and NOC 0122. I have work experience spanning over 12 years in Banking, age is 38. Please help with NOC in demand I can use to boost my chances iwith PNP seeing as EE scores are way off my range. I have applied to SINP and my score is 67 but my NOC is no longer in demand going by the last few cutoff this year.

Thanks.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by membelle: 7:24pm On Aug 02
hello all...thank you for this great thread its been so informative. Please I would love to know if all provinces allow for use of cousins as blood relatives.
Also is there a whatsapp group I can join 08127738378?
Thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by sokaka: 7:40pm On Aug 02
Pls I need guidance for choice of NOC in sinp
Am a graduate of sociology and have 7 yrs work experience as a marketer in the bank.which NOC is d right one for me. Becos I heard dat in sinp ur choice of NOC must be related to ur qualifications and work experience [sup][/sup]
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Jackolala: 1:46pm On Aug 03
Greetings FAM!
Please anyone with contact from Verification Office Auchi Polytechnic Edo state?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by amaya21: 1:51pm On Aug 03
Not every province gives additional weight or points to applicants. These requirements are on a province by province basis.

membelle:
hello all...thank you for this great thread its been so informative. Please I would love to know if all provinces allow for use of cousins as blood relatives.
Also is there a whatsapp group I can join 08127738378?
Thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by GBOrx: 12:59am On Aug 04
thank you very mmuch @mobenjackson

mobenjackson:

PEBC for you
IQAS for wifey.

https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

All you need is on that link, take your time and read thorougly and carefully like your life depends on it... Cheers.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kemdil: 1:57am On Aug 05
Who else is waiting patiently for Mpnp draw family/friend stream? There’s still hope for this year; don’t give up!
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kekereekun123: 4:30am On Aug 05
Kemdil:
Who else is waiting patiently for Mpnp draw family/friend stream? There’s still hope for this year; don’t give up!
our country men spoilt it with arrangee relatives. They are meeting their numbers with the other streams which where fraud cannot thrive or happen
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kemdil: 12:55pm On Aug 05
Kekereekun123:
our country men spoilt it with arrangee relatives. They are meeting their numbers with the other streams which where fraud cannot thrive or happen

Yes you’re right but then again I tried to follow their thread on draws from May 2015. I found out they usually pause on the family/friend stream cos the applications they get is always too much for the quota they receive annually (for that particular stream). For example in 2017, not one draw was held for family/friend stream but they resumed Jan 2018 which they paused by July 2019. A miracle can still happen this year; if not it’ll be Jan 2021 (fingers crossed)�.

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (Reply)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.