Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,551,911 members, 5,883,391 topics. Date: Monday, 28 September 2020 at 12:21 PM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (624587 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Influential101: 3:05am On Aug 29
Iyabeji12:

SINP expression of interest
You can change but you've to register a new EOI because you can't edit..

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by olasworld(m): 12:32pm On Aug 29
rabola1:
Please can someone help with the WhatsApp link.for Ontario
Please do you have the link? Help a brother in need as well
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by beepromise: 3:32pm On Aug 29
Monopoly1:

Check to see that you used the correct and most recent amount for proof of funds

Hi Monopoly. Thanks.

Yes, I did.
Please see screen of score breakdown -All zeros

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by beepromise: 3:37pm On Aug 29
Queenmaker:

Did you enter your ielts result?

Thanks.

Yes, I did.
Please see screenshots of score breakdown -All zeros.

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Influential101: 3:43pm On Aug 29
beepromise:
Hi Nairalanders. I created an EE profile this morning and I got a message that I am not eligible to be in the pool.
I noticed my profile score reads 0 and this shouldn't be case because I currently have over 3 years experience as an HR practitioner, possess a master's degree and I have evaluated my credential with WES. Someone should please come to my aid as I feel there's something I am not doing right.
do you have atleast 6 in all IELTS bands?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Queenmaker: 3:51pm On Aug 29
beepromise:

Thanks.

Yes, I did.
What was the amount you quoted? Confirm that it's not below the required amount for POF.... Also, what is your NOC? If it is not O, A, or B then you'll have some challenges.
Maybe some more experienced peeps can contribute to this.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Remicynt(f): 6:05pm On Aug 29
Please i want to ask a question about sinp
The company i work pays our tax on our behalf, i was thinking of submitting the tax receipt of d company as a government issued document to show my work experience, can i suffuse C's i dont av a pension fund at all.
Also am being paid in cash can i use cash salary certificate and attach it with my payslips.

Please i need the seniors in the house...
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by beepromise: 7:58pm On Aug 29
[quote author=Influential101 post=93356546]do you have atleast 6 in all IELTS bands?[/quote

Yes.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by beepromise: 7:59pm On Aug 29
Influential101:
do you have atleast 6 in all IELTS bands?

Yea - L6, R6.5, W6, S8

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by beepromise: 8:02pm On Aug 29
Queenmaker:

What was the amount you quoted? Confirm that it's not below the required amount for POF.... Also, what is your NOC? If it is not O, A, or B then you'll have some challenges.
Maybe some more experienced peeps can contribute to this.

My NOC is 1223 - Human Resources and Recruitment Officers. I quoted 16000
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Banjip: 8:04pm On Aug 29
Hello House. Can I change my NOC after submitting SINP my expression of interest. This is because the NOC has not been included in the last 2 draws.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by inagbe1: 9:57pm On Aug 29
Good evening everyone, can anyone please advise on PNP route that can be explored by a Pharmacist. The two provinces that i know of BC and Manitoba are no options for me because of their stringent requirements.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by achmed1(m): 10:22pm On Aug 29
Guys doing OINP I am a bit unclear about somethings :

1. Proof of compensation : Is it ok to upload Just payslips ( first and last month) and most recent promotion letter showing details of my annual compensation and benefits signed by Head HR.

Is it mandatory I show bank statement showing salary payment, are payslips and compensation letter enough?

2. Employment History :

I have about 6 years of experience in the relevant NOC 1111.

Do I have to detail my other employment within the last 10 years.

I was a school teacher before I started working under the NOC 1111 - Auditor

If so , do I really need to upload reference letters for those employment.. they aren't relevant to the NOC which OINP is interested in.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kekereekun123: 10:26pm On Aug 29
inagbe1:
Good evening everyone, can anyone please advise on PNP route that can be explored by a Pharmacist. The two provinces that i know of BC and Manitoba are no options for me because of their stringent requirements.
none
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Remicynt(f): 12:16am On Aug 30
Mr kekereekun plz i sent you a mail please i need your help. Kindly respond. Please
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Remicynt(f): 12:17am On Aug 30
Kekereekun123:
none
Mr kekereekun plz i need ur help i sent you a mail kindly respond. Please
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kekereekun123: 12:42am On Aug 30
Remicynt:
Mr kekereekun plz i need ur help i sent you a mail kindly respond. Please
sorry can access the email anymore. Moreover i cant be of help as per the pharmacist pnp. It is what it is. If your crs is low go for french
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by enoeshett(f): 11:15am On Aug 30
gracechellar:

Telegram you mean
Yes o. The telegram SINP @EnoGeorge is my username. Thanks in advance
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Iyabeji12(f): 12:24pm On Aug 30
Influential101:
You can change but you've to register a new EOI because you can't edit..
Thanks a lot smiley
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Barbiedoll1(f): 2:54pm On Aug 30
beepromise:

Thanks.

Yes, I did.

Did you save and exit before continuing?
Check for completeness of each category
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by adorablepeace1: 4:29pm On Aug 30
Iyabeji12:

SINP expression of interest

Yes
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by thierryopj: 8:55pm On Aug 30
Good day, please I have surf the web about the SINP and I have two questions that I still can't clear, but the major one is on NOC, I am graduate of engineering, registered with NSE and licensed by COREN but my 4 years work experience that I have is in the govt sector (building control). I am trying to locate my NOC, I am not fully convinced that 0211 - Engr managers suit me... Pls I need help
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Realcheeky: 2:12am On Aug 31
Tu9ice007:
Good day all. I receive an ITA from Saskatchewan yesterday. Please I need help on the best approach to present my settlement fund. What I have in my accout presently is not up to the required amount stated. They also stated that the cash must have been in my account 3months before the time of submitting my application. I have 60days to apply.what do I do?

@Tu9ice007, what was the outcome of using the land sale as sinp pof. Did you get nomination. Please reply as I am in this same situation. Thanks.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Nikemaestro: 9:56pm On Aug 31
Hi all. So I applied for SINP. I have my first degree in engineering and I have a MBA Finance. However, my 7yrs work experience is in banking.
My challenge is that a friend told me today that for my SINP application to be successful, my work experience must be in the same field as my First Degree.
Please, is this truly the case?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Pearls26: 11:14pm On Aug 31
Hi all, can I please be added to the telegram group for SINP. Thanks.

Username: @pearls26
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Influential101: 11:58pm On Aug 31
Nikemaestro:
Hi all. So I applied for SINP. I have my first degree in engineering and I have a MBA Finance. However, my 7yrs work experience is in banking.
My challenge is that a friend told me today that for my SINP application to be successful, my work experience must be in the same field as my First Degree.
Please, is this truly the case?
Yeah, your friend is right.. however, did you start your banking job after your MBA in finance?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Nikemaestro: 8:26am On Sep 01
Influential101:
Yeah, your friend is right.. however, did you start your banking job after your MBA in finance?
Thanks so much for your response.
I got my MBA 2 years into my banking job. Also, my 7 years work experience is with 2 banks. 3yrs with the first employer (I got my MBA during this period) and 4 yrs now with my current employer.
Does this make me eligible for SINP?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Influential101: 10:29am On Sep 01
Nikemaestro:

I got my MBA 2 years into my banking job. Also, my 7 years work experience is with 2 banks. 3yrs with the first employer (I got my MBA during this period) and 4 yrs now with my current employer.
That means you got the job with your BSc.. SINP normally rejects application where the education doesn't match the work experience.....no harm in trying though..

Meanwhile, have you submitted your application or you're still in the pool? which application in particular are you talking about?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by kcosam: 10:56am On Sep 01
You are eligible to apply to Sinp but your scores may not be competitive enough in the pool because you will lose points from work experience as you can only claim work experience from the date you received your MBA to date which should be around 4 or 5yrs. You can certainly use the months you worked for the previous employer after you got the MBA and add it to the months you have worked so far with the current employer, that should give you the total years of experience. You will need a minimum point of 60 (from age, qualification, IELTS, work experience, and connection to Saskatchewan if any) to get into Sinp pool.
All the best.
Nikemaestro:

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Nikemaestro: 11:38am On Sep 01
kcosam:
You are eligible to apply to Sinp but your scores may not be competitive enough in the pool because you will lose points from work experience as you can only claim work experience from the date you received your MBA to date which should be around 4 or 5yrs. You can certainly use the months you worked for the previous employer after you got the MBA and add it to the months you have worked so far with the current employer, that should give you the total years of experience. You will need a minimum point of 60 (from age, qualification, IELTS, work experience, and connection to Saskatchewan if any) to get into Sinp pool.
All the best.
Thanks for the insight. I really appreciate. I send you an email, pls reply. Thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by lapazi(m): 3:52pm On Sep 01
Hello brethren, it appears that the PNP has not been picking some tech NOC in their draws- such as 2171 (Information systems analysts and consultants)- my current NOC

Im thinking of changing from 2171 to 0213 (Computer and information systems managers)

Now my concern is 0213 doesn't really fit my current profile, however its tweekable because i have experience there.

How will this affect my chances?

Please i need answers o
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Revman: 6:19pm On Sep 01

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (309) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: evanpass70(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.