Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,551,928 members, 5,883,454 topics. Date: Monday, 28 September 2020 at 12:54 PM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (624597 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kekereekun123: 11:38am On Sep 11
Feezlaiman:
Hello good people,

Please can someone use a sponsor for the SINP
Proof of fund? Or the fund must be in applicant's account.

Also my spouse has an ECA AND IELTS CLB 6, will these 2 give us more points for the PNP?
no you cannot use relatives account for sinp. For second question check sinp points grid to calculate the scores

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Ejay(f): 2:37pm On Sep 11
This post is written to encourage you all not to give up on this journey.
Decided to try the PNP route last year, since Federal cut-off draws was not coming down, browsed through all the available PNP routes and decided to try the SINP route. Created an EOI last year October and got an ITA same October, had to decline because SINP is very strict when it it comes to POF attaining the minimum 3 months period prior to submission of application.
Had to create another EOI Dec 2019, I read through all the pages of this particular PNP thread, and I gained a lot of valuable information here, even got in touch with one member here who really helped me. A summary of my journey to been NOMINATED in SINP is stated below.

ITA: 20 Dec 2019
NOC: 0213
Application submitted: 26 Jan 2020
In Process: 20 Aug 2020
Additional Request: 25 Aug 2020
Additional Request Submitted: 2 Sep 2020
Invoice tab Disappeared: 2 Sep 2020
In Process again: 2 Sep 2020
Invoice tab Reappeared: 10 Sep 2020
Nominated: 11 Sep 2020

My joy knows no bounds, I'm really grateful to God Almighty for this rare opportunity and sincerely thank Mary my Mother for her continuous intercession, I love you Mama.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Richdee1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 11
Ejay:
Decided to try the PNP route last year, since Federal cut-off draws was not coming down, browsed through all the available PNP routes and decided to try the SINP route. Created an EOI last year October and got an ITA same October, had to decline because SINP is very strict when it it comes to POF attaining the minimum 3 months period prior to submission of application.
Had to create another EOI Dec 2019, I read through all the pages of this particular PNP thread, and I gained a lot of valuable information here, even got in touch with one member here who really helped me. A summary of my journey to been NOMINATED in SINP is stated below.

My joy knows no bounds, I'm really grateful to God Almighty for this rare opportunity and sincerely thank Mary my Mother for her continuous intercession, I love you Mama.

Congrats.. Make border open make we dey expect ur landing gist

2 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by adorablepeace1: 11:52pm On Sep 11
Ejay:

Congratulations.
Please I have a question ,when you were filing in the application did you fill out all those CIC forms (IMM 008, IMM 5669 etc) did you fill it out online ,print them and scan to upload .I am having issues with e-signing wondering if I can print and sign them
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Ejay(f): 8:56am On Sep 12
adorablepeace1:

Congratulations.
Please I have a question ,when you were filing in the application did you fill out all those CIC forms (IMM 008, IMM 5669 etc) did you fill it out online ,print them and scan to upload .I am having issues with e-signing wondering if I can print and sign them

I only filled the ones specified on SINP official website
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by adorablepeace1: 10:00am On Sep 12
Ejay:

I only filled the ones specified on SINP official website
Did you print them to sign it?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Xploits2204: 3:01pm On Sep 13
Hi Ejay ,

Kindly please confirm what your point was when you created EOI ?

Thank you .

Ejay:

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Influential101: 5:47pm On Sep 13
Xploits2204:
Hi Ejay ,

Thank you .

She created Expression of interest profile on SINP portal... More like being in SINP pool, Sask now invited her to apply...
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Xploits2204: 7:16pm On Sep 13
Hi Influential101 ,

@Ejay creating an EOI meant she got a point/score while doing this . Its based on this point or score that she was ITA .

Influential101:
She created Expression of interest profile on SINP portal... More like being in SINP pool, Sask now invited her to apply...
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Influential101: 8:56pm On Sep 13
Xploits2204:
Hi Influential101 ,

@Ejay creating an EOI meant she got a point/score while doing this . Its based on this point or score that she was ITA .

Yeah, right.. they do draws and have cutoffs just like in Federal EE...

2 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by chitrendy: 2:50pm On Sep 14
Has anyone ever landed in Saskatchewan having a POF that is less than three months and how was it described?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by NaijaGoingMaple: 3:16pm On Sep 14
New Brunswick online session for those interested.

Register for the English session scheduled for Thursday, October 1 2020.

https://www.welcomenb.ca/content/dam/wel-bien/pdf/NB_event-e.pdf

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by damadenik: 4:46pm On Sep 14
Hi everyone,

Please i need your advice. My spouse and I currently have CSR of 443. PNP appears to be d only way out cos of the age factor. We do not a job offer, no relative in canada nor any close friend in Manitoba and Saskatchewan.

What other options can we explore?

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by chitrendy: 6:21pm On Sep 14
chitrendy:
Has anyone ever landed in Saskatchewan having a POF that is less than three months and how was it described?
chitrendy:
chitrendy:
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Ejay(f): 6:26pm On Sep 14
Xploits2204:
Hi Ejay ,

Thank you .

I had 69 points when I created an EOI on SINP portal
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Xploits2204: 6:39pm On Sep 14
Ejay:

I had 69 points when I created an EOI on SINP portal

Ok thank you .

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by dmpeas: 1:11am On Sep 15
The info here has been helpful, though am a prospective 2021 PNP applicant and learning all I can to have a grip on my application come Jan. Pls can u add me to ur telegram ?
User Name : DPPDDP

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by KaceeDcontrol(m): 7:39am On Sep 15
Hello guys, I am completing an expression of interest for Manitoba PNP. There is a question that asks if I have a pending immigration application in Canada? Does this question refer to simply being in the pool or is it about candidates that have received an ITA and submitted an application?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by snoop4dem: 6:52pm On Sep 15
This question refers to if you have any other application ongoing- It could range from Refugee to the North Atlantic Pilot to all other fomrs of Immigration pathways. If this is the only application you have i.e the Express Entry then you will have to choose "no" for that question
KaceeDcontrol:
Hello guys, I am completing an expression of interest for Manitoba PNP. There is a question that asks if I have a pending immigration application in Canada? Does this question refer to simply being in the pool or is it about candidates that have received an ITA and submitted an application?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Monyegiri: 7:26pm On Sep 15
Please friends how do I apply for PNP. Help a brother
gracechellar:

Looking at going unaccompanied also. Do you know people who have successfully done this
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by fiyinw: 8:21am On Sep 16
Please I need link to Saskatchewan telegram group or someone should add me
User name: moluwole
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Caddy123: 8:57am On Sep 16
Good morning all.
Pls, how can I show proof of relationship with my cousin we don't have same family name?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by gracechellar(f): 4:50pm On Sep 16
Caddy123:
Good morning all.
Pls, how can I show proof of relationship with my cousin we don't have same family name?
birth certificate of his dad and your dad showing same parents
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by gracechellar(f): 4:51pm On Sep 16
dmpeas:
The info here has been helpful, though am a prospective 2021 PNP applicant and learning all I can to have a grip on my application come Jan. Pls can u add me to ur telegram ?
User Name : DPPDDP
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by efiponsa: 5:42pm On Sep 16
Good evening.please someone should add me to sinp WhatsApp group.This is my WhatsApp number (08023323930).Thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by fiyinw: 7:23pm On Sep 16
how does SINP express entry works. I have someone that have ranked score of 70 and the latest draw for yesterday is 68 but he didn't get ITA.
Please can some explain the process?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by akintunde63: 8:43pm On Sep 16
fiyinw:
how does SINP express entry works. I have some that have ranked score of 70 and the latest draw for yesterday is 68 but he didn't get ITA.
Please can some explain the process?
Very limited NOCs were considered yesterday, must have missed out based on this
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by oye84: 10:44pm On Sep 16
gracechellar:

Telegram you mean
Can you please add me to the SINP telegram group... @oyeJola,
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by gracechellar(f): 12:19am On Sep 17
oye84:

I'm not there
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Adehaleem1: 5:29am On Sep 17
damadenik:
Hi everyone,

Please i need your advice. My spouse and I currently have CSR of 443. PNP appears to be d only way out cos of the age factor. We do not a job offer, no relative in canada nor any close friend in Manitoba and Saskatchewan.

What other options can we explore?
hello house I'm new here and I'm in need of a valid nominee for Saskatchewan pnp program as a close family member with 2weeks deadline invitation to apply, I'm reachable via email adelawal12@yahoo.com. thank you
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Goldenaxe: 9:50am On Sep 17
oye84:

Can you please add me to the SINP telegram group... @sosimple07

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: Rosarie(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.