Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,570,448 members, 5,949,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 October 2020 at 06:31 AM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (642642 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Adelove2020: 9:43am On Oct 02
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Damask: 1:21am On Oct 03
Good day house. Please, we need an urgent assistance.

My half brother's application is been delayed because of no government approved document to back up his work experience. His MD will never release the Company's tax certificate. More so, they have not paid him any Pension since he started working with the company.

What we planned:
1. He spoke with One of his boss at the account department, based on the possibility of assisting him to pay 5% of his Salary into his pension account (which he used at his previous work place) from the company's account.
Please, will this be okay for him to use after 3months ( because we understand 3months statement of account is required.

Thank you for your anticipated responses.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by TishTon: 6:19am On Oct 03
Hello all,
Thank you for all you do.
My husband(PA) has his first degree in Chemistry with which he got a job at a financial institution. He did MBA and has more than 10 years working experience post MBA. Is he qualified to apply for SINP?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by thierryopj: 12:29pm On Oct 03
Nice story...The kind of stories that strengthen once will to keep fighting. I tap into your blessings.
Abyx:
Hi Guys,

I just started a YT channel where I shared about my struggle with immigrating to Canada. I was removed from Canada and then the second time I was banned for 5 years. Now, 4 years later, I am a Canadian citizen. Check out my channel to see the struggles I went though and how I managed to win against the Government of Canada.

I started this to motivate anyone hoping to move to Canada and encourage you to continue. At the end, it will all be worth it.

Check it out and please like, share and subscribe. Thanks a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3YB8pdHZiw

3 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Queenmaker: 4:54pm On Oct 03
Damask:
Good day house. Please, we need an urgent assistance.

My half brother's application is been delayed because of no government approved document to back up his work experience. His MD will never release the Company's tax certificate. More so, they have not paid him any Pension since he started working with the company.

What we planned:
1. He spoke with One of his boss at the account department, based on the possibility of assisting him to pay 5% of his Salary into his pension account (which he used at his previous work place) from the company's account.
Please, will this be okay for him to use after 3months ( because we understand 3months statement of account is required.

Thank you for your anticipated responses.
How exactly is the application being delayed, if I may ask? Is it that he has submitted his application and was sent a mail to submit additional documents?
Whatever the case may be, please advise him to make use of authentic and genuine documents to prove his employment. As for the tax certificate, he could write to his boss, and if possible, get a response (even refusal) which can be submitted to SINP in addition to a detailed LOE.
The 3 months statement is for POF, not pension. Pension statement shows the pension contribution from the inception of employment.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by NIFES(f): 8:39pm On Oct 03
Good evening all.

A big thank you to everybody that contributes their experiences and ideas on the platform. God bless you all.

I need an insight on what to do about my job experiences please;

Combined, I have over 12 years job experience but on different roles and 2 different companies.

The first 3 years was as a Quality Control Officer in a Distilleries. The next seven years was on a role as a sales admin officer in another FMCG company, while the last 2 years and current role is in the same department and the same Company but as a Business Analyst.

I want to apply on NOC 4162 but my concern is that I am less than 3 years on my current role which matches the NOC I intend to use.

My questions is;
I hope this won't be contradictory as I am less than 2 years on the job role that matches the NOC but if added together I am 9 years plus in the same department but slightly different job descriptions?

Anybody with insights should kindly enlighten me.

Thank you.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Damask: 8:59pm On Oct 03
Queenmaker:

How exactly is the application being delayed, if I may ask? Is it that he has submitted his application and was sent a mail to submit additional documents?
Whatever the case may be, please advise him to make use of authentic and genuine documents to prove his employment. As for the tax certificate, he could write to his boss, and if possible, get a response (even refusal) which can be submitted to SINP in addition to a detailed LOE.
The 3 months statement is for POF, not pension. Pension statement shows the pension contribution from the inception of employment.

Thank you for your response @Queenmaker.
1."Delayed" in the sense of not been able to submit his interest because of the lack of atleast a document from the government to prove his employment.
2. Legit documents all the way. Hence, the reason why he sought help from the Account department to help him pay Pension from the company's account (which he will give them from his pocket) into his pension account with Stanbic.
3. He already has atleast two e-mail evidences he sent to the account department on the issue of his pension without any response.

Please, More advice needed.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by abiodunn: 9:28pm On Oct 03
Yes, you can create a profile if your educational evaluation and IELTS are in place while you work on improving your scores. Who knows a province might find your profile attractive. Good luck
tumiabbey:
Hi Everyone, please I need advice. I’m new to Nairaland but I’ve done a lot of research and tried to read through the thread as much as I can so please pardon me if this has been asked before.

My question:
I calculated my CRS and it’s about 441 which is low since the last cut off score that was drawn was around 470.

The 2 options I have to increase my score are to write TEF which according to Alliance will require atleast 6 months lessons or PNP.

Can I start my application, get in the pool and start working towards a PNP while I start the French lessons at a later date or I get my TEF result before applying cause I read that if you don’t get an ITA in 1 year, you’ll need to reapply

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by abiodunn: 9:31pm On Oct 03
Yes, since they are in the same field and related to your JD. You can claim masters as your highest qualification and claim the number of years with your BSc.
ojsamuel:
Kindly help, in a dilemma. My BSc and MBA are both in line with my work experience. However, I got the MBA about 2 years after I started working which means I actually got the job with BSc. I have both certificates evaluated. My question is, for SINP, can I claim Masters and still add the 2 years pre-MBA to my work experience?

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kekereekun123: 11:10pm On Oct 03
BrightCulture:
I have the noielt guide by Victor. The information is worth trying than spending money with agents
I can sell it to you less price.
Inbox me on WhatsApp 0950
the information is free online. To hell with your ebook

7 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Queenmaker: 12:17am On Oct 04
Damask:

Thank you for your response @Queenmaker.
1."Delayed" in the sense of not been able to submit his interest because of the lack of atleast a document from the government to prove his employment.
2. Legit documents all the way. Hence, the reason why he sought help from the Account department to help him pay Pension from the company's account (which he will give them from his pocket) into his pension account with Stanbic.
3. He already has atleast two e-mail evidences he sent to the account department on the issue of his pension without any response.

Please, More advice needed.
If the company has an online presence (website), I believe he can still submit and attach an LOE. If he wants to pay for pension, it has to reflect on his payslip.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Milda: 7:23am On Oct 04
Hello everyone I just got my ITA FOR SINP. I have started filling the online portal but I'm seeing no space for proof or funds, or documents to show ratives in Canada. Can some please enlighten me on the next step to take after getting an ITA, I'm a bit confused. Thanks�
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Damask: 1:46pm On Oct 04
Queenmaker:

If the company has an online presence (website), I believe he can still submit and attach an LOE. If he wants to pay for pension, it has to reflect on his payslip.

@Queenmaker
Thanks for your response.
1. He doesn't get payslip but his salary is regular. He will request for those 3 months for the submission.
2. Are you saying with LOE, he can submit despite no Tax or Pension evidence?
3. What will take the place of "government approved evidence"?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by ojsamuel(m): 6:59pm On Oct 04
abiodunn:
Yes, since they are in the same field and related to your JD. You can claim masters as your highest qualification and claim the number of years with your BSc.
Thank you
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by inikpi4real: 11:19pm On Oct 04
hello all. I have been following this thread . Please i need urgent help. We have been asked for additional documents from SINP. my spouse is the principal applicant, What documents can he use to show relationship with his cousin and both their parents do not have birth certificate, please help a friend in need. thank you

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by RegalB(f): 11:07am On Oct 05
NPC birth attestation will do.

Just visit any NPC office (used the one in Surulere, Lagos when I was in this position) and get attestation of birth for the 4 parties.

4 documents for the parents and the kids (cousins).
The Attestation will reflect the connection.

inikpi4real:
hello all. I have been following this thread . Please i need urgent help. We have been asked for additional documents from SINP. my spouse is the principal applicant, What documents can he use to show relationship with his cousin and both their parents do not have birth certificate, please help a friend in need. thank you
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by meetme01: 1:43pm On Oct 05
Edakun, I just need little clarification

In PNP, is it a must to get point out of the 30 from work, family?

CLB 8 and higher in IELTS is
Above
??

Work Experience Nysc 1yr and current employment 3yrs. Can I calculate as 4yrs or 3yrs?

Seems this is the only opportunity I bank upon hence, clarification due to age factor.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by haywhy80: 1:56pm On Oct 05
Hello All,

Please, can someone share what was discussed during the News Brunswick session held on 1st October 2020?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by haywhy80: 1:59pm On Oct 05
meetme01:
Edakun, I just need little clarification

In PNP, is it a must to get point out of the 30 from work, family?

CLB 8 and higher in IELTS is
Above
??

Work Experience Nysc 1yr and current employment 3yrs. Can I calculate as 4yrs or 3yrs?

Seems this is the only opportunity I bank upon hence, clarification due to age factor.

You need to check how you match different nominee programs for different provinces. Google them to know more or use the links shared by kekerekun
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by meetme01: 2:02pm On Oct 05
haywhy80:

You need to check how you match different nominee programs for different provinces. Google them to know more or use the links shared by kekerekun

SINP is my best short due to family ties and job offers required by other provinces. I already did before settling for Saskatchewan

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by oluwadamelola(f): 8:56pm On Oct 05
Good evening house. Please i’ll appreciate if i can get a response as i’m almost running crazy. I can’t find the option “2 or more degrees” on the EE profile. Does it mean the option has been removed?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Adelove2020: 3:41pm On Oct 06
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by inikpi4real: 1:01am On Oct 07
[quote author=RegalB post=94626533]NPC birth attestation will do.

Just visit any NPC office (used the one in Surulere, Lagos when I was in this position) and get attestation of birth for the 4 parties.

4 documents for the parents and the kids (cousins).
The Attestation will reflect the connection.

Thanks for the Information but can one get the document for the cousin who is already in Canada and one of the parent is late.

will letter of explanation suffice?

Thank you
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by RegalB(f): 8:45am On Oct 07
Definitely, you can.
That was my exact situation as well (cousin in Canada and my mum deceased)

Simply explain the situation to the NPC official.

If you have the Death Certificate for the deceased parent, it would help too.

[quote author=inikpi4real post=94684930][/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kaygirl33: 11:21am On Oct 08
Milda:
Hello everyone I just got my ITA FOR SINP. I have started filling the online portal but I'm seeing no space for proof or funds, or documents to show ratives in Canada. Can some please enlighten me on the next step to take after getting an ITA, I'm a bit confused. Thanks�
Hi, SINP application has parts 1 & 2. You will see all these in the part 2.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by NIFES(f): 1:32pm On Oct 09
Good day All,
Kindly enlighten me on this issue;
While filling the EOI for SNIP I saw the message that I must include the assessment. It reads thus;

"Please Note: An Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) is a mandatory document for post-secondary education completed outside of Canada that is included in your SINP application. You must include assessment of the education related to the occupation you have chosen in your Expression of Interest (EOI). Your ECA must also include assessment of the education claimed for the Point Assessment Grid."

Please note: Expression of Interest (EOI) profiles without an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA), if required, will not receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA).

But I did not see anywhere to upload the ECA document in the profile.

My question now is if that means the ECA assessment should be uploaded later during the main application or now while still filling the expression of interest and if it now, how will I do it?

Thank you.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by damadenik: 4:45pm On Oct 09
Dear all,

Please how long must the proof of funds be available in an account for the application process. I just received ITA from SINP.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by akintunde63: 6:13pm On Oct 09
damadenik:
Dear all,

Please how long must the proof of funds be available in an account for the application process. I just received ITA from SINP.
At least 3 months before submission

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Influential101: 6:44pm On Oct 09
damadenik:
Dear all,

Your question has been answered above...

Those that received ITA from Sask this week, please what was score in the pool and NOC?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by patricia23: 1:49pm On Oct 10
Score in Pool -70
NOC -6221

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (315) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / North Cyprus / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.