₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,116,265 members, 4,582,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 November 2018 at 07:15 AM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (152796 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by hernyhorla: 1:15am On Oct 28
o2:
It depends. If you get nomination and ITA before November, You wont need to rewrite the ielts but if you dont get ITA before then you will have to rewrite. I will advice oyu to wait till october, if you see nomination is stalling start preparing for another test. I had to rewrite mine.

@O2,
Thanks for your advice.
Did u write before ITA or before submission ?
I really pray we get ITA next week .
Will I still write again ?
Please i need to get it straight from you.

Thanks and God bless you . It shall end well for us all in Jesus name
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Cashmay: 8:00am On Oct 28
Congratulations@ hernyhorla.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by dialinn: 2:16pm On Oct 28
hernyhorla:
To God be the glory , great things he has done .
Only him can do what no man can do.
IELTS will be 2 years by Nov 19. I have been praying . I don’t want to write again and God heard.

Nomination fall on us in the early hours of today...

I received a message that there is an update on our express entry profile.
Below is our timeline

WES started - October 2016
IELTS - Nov 2016 - Band 7 overall
Expression of Interest- January 30th
Letter of Advice to Apply – March 13th
Submission date – May 10 ( due to Transcript processing delay)
Additional document submission – Transcipt – June 3rd
Supporters Call October 12th
Additional Document Requirement –WES Assessment for Masters – October 12
WES Assesment completed – October 18th
ADR Submitted - October 19th
Nomination - October 27th

Thanks to everyone for your support and encouragement.I pray God will perfect the rest in Jesus name .

Please note , I was going through SINP initially (2016) but got stucked on the way till my cousin clocked a year in Manitoba and we decide to go through MINP.

Great testimony. Thank God and congratulations!

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Mamaroon: 2:50pm On Oct 28
babiechic:
@Mamaroon, Please can i still submit an EOI to ARRIMA quebec without my TEF exams result, i plan writing in January as the november slot is full

yes you can submit without TEF. you'll just answer "no". TEF scores increases your points though. Quebec concentrate on speaking and listening. The points for writing and reading are weighted lower.

maybe you should wait till the TEF is done and results are out...this is because even though the EOI on Arrima is valid for 1 year....it seems you need to submit within 30 days of creating your profile....even though you can edit anytime.

more details here: https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/arrima/faq.html
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Mamaroon: 2:56pm On Oct 28
babs4090:
Hello people,

Please I need answers to the following questions

1. Is Saskatchewan PNP currently open?

2. Is it right to apply to more than one province at the same time?

3. Which provinces can one apply to without need of having a close relative?

1. yes it is open for specific NOC

2. you have make an EOI to several but some provinces say you should not have an active application with any other province....so if you get ITA from several...you might need to choose 1 to apply to.

3. All except Manitoba...i think
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kunsoft(m): 12:07pm On Oct 29
DadR:
Hi, your wife can claim 5 years work experience since she's been working full and Unilag DLI is part time. Also, I assume she's been using her OND to work hence she should fill the date on her OND certificate as the date she was qualified to carry the work she's been doing for 5 years.

I hope this is clear.

All the best!

DadR thanks for the reply. Actually the DLI degree is her first degree. she doesn't have OND. so we can say she is using school cert. What did you thinks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by DadR: 12:38pm On Oct 29
Hhmnnn, school cert! I think for her to able to claim work experience, her school cert must be evaluated and it should be the minimum requirement to work in that field. Not so sure that one can claim work experience with this school cert thingy. May be you should try skilled traades route.

Cheers

Kunsoft:

DadR thanks for the reply. Actually the DLI degree is her first degree. she doesn't have OND. so we can say she is using school cert. What did you thinks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by babs4090(m): 1:45pm On Oct 29
Mamaroon:

1. yes it is open for specific NOC

2. you have make an EOI to several but some provinces say you should not have an active application with any other province....so if you get ITA from several...you might need to choose 1 to apply to.

3. All except Manitoba...i think

Thank you. I think I should make a move on PNP rather than waiting to complete MSc.
Can you please advise on which PNP to consider for NOC 0122
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Mamaroon: 3:19pm On Oct 29
babs4090:

Thank you. I think I should make a move on PNP rather than waiting to complete MSc.
Can you please advise on which PNP to consider for NOC 0122

no idea for your specific NOC

check this link of different PNPs

List of Provinces for PNP

or Google PNP IMMIGRATE "province name"
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Mills18: 3:38pm On Oct 29
intercedertee:
U might need to rewrite since u ll still get ITA, CIC will demand for it. Ask @o2, she has to rewrite after getting her MPNP nomination, in order to submit her ITA application. Best of luck. 6666 is OK since u already have 600pts

When is the next draw? If you can quickly submit as soon as you get your ITA and be able to get your AOR before November 19th when your IELTS expires, you will be fine. So , since you are sure of getting ITA in the next draw, quickly book your appointment for medicals, gather all your documents and be ready to submit as soon as ITA lands so as to get your AOR before Nov. 19th.

Congratulations and good luck to you.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:47pm On Oct 29
oghenekite:
Hello Everyone,

Am new here and on nairaland. Please i need advice on how to go about the PNP program such as;

1. Which province with suit me as am a graduate of applied microbiology and work as an admin/PA at a Gas company.
2. Have an ILETS score of 7 (Speaking-7.5, Reading-6.5, Writing-6, Listening-7.5)and sent my ECA to ICAS since May and no response yet.

Please help me.
Thanks

Seriously, IELTS should be the last thing because ICAS might take like 6 months - 1 year

BTW, after submitting to ICAS, you should have a tracking number... Go on their website and track using the number that was sent to you when you signed up... like 5 to 8 digits number.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by ugomnaanny: 4:15pm On Oct 29
I have been following this thread since February, wrote ielts 13th of this month but my score isn't so nice at all L 7.5 R 7 W6 S 6.5 .though I have registered for another exam for 10th Nov Hoping to pass this time but if not I would go the pnp route.. pls which province is advisable and faster.. I am 28yo, single, studied surveying but currently working as a supervisor (logistics unit) in my company..
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Thedoyeen: 4:34pm On Oct 29
Good day House

I am new here. I want to start my application for PNP. Kindly help answer this question

1) I have a sister, who is a PR in nova scotia, does it mean I have to apply to nova scotia or I can apply to other provinces?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by oghenekite: 8:39am On Oct 30
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by oghenekite: 8:42am On Oct 30
Honestly, ICAS has not responded since i submitted in may till date, perhaps i should have gone with WES.

nairalandbuzz:

Seriously, IELTS should be the last thing because ICAS might take like 6 months - 1 year

BTW, after submitting to ICAS, you should have a tracking number... Go on their website and track using the number that was sent to you when you signed up... like 5 to 8 digits number.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Tojued: 9:09am On Oct 30
oghenekite:
Honestly, ICAS has not responded since i submitted in may till date, perhaps i should have gone with WES.

ICAS or ICES? If ICAS, why?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:18am On Oct 30
oghenekite:

That is how it is... ICAS is slow but very reliable... I believe they will respect it more cos it is Canadian and it means you have supported their own economy... Same goes with UK if you need their visa and have spent in their country remotely, you are likely... You made the right chouce following ICAS but just hold on as it takes time... Keep tracking online
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Tojued: 9:23am On Oct 30
nairalandbuzz:

That is how it is... ICAS is slow but very reliable... I believe they will respect it more cos it is Canadian and it means you have supported their own economy... Same goes with UK if you need their visa and have spent in their country remotely, you are likely... You made the right chouce following ICAS but just hold on as it takes time... Keep tracking online

ICES and WES are not Canadian?

Ifeoma please help with a meme that will reflect my perplexity. I'm doubly perplexed.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:45am On Oct 30
Tojued:

ICES and WES are not Canadian?

Ifeoma please help with a meme that will reflect my perplexity. I'm doubly perplexed.

Na him no dey make person comment... una don start una oversabi... WES is Privately owned, others are state owned and ICAS is federal owned... Obolo
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Tojued: 9:52am On Oct 30
nairalandbuzz:

Na him no dey make person comment... una don start una oversabi... WES is Privately owned, others are state owned and ICAS is federal owned... Obolo

Lol okay. Enjoy your very dignified, respectable, ICAS federal ECA. I'm sure it will take you more places than our substandard ECAS.

2 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:56am On Oct 30
Tojued:

Lol okay. Enjoy your very dignified, respectable, ICAS federal ECA. I'm sure it will take you more places than our substandard ECAS.

w@nk off
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Namae: 3:54pm On Oct 30
Dear all,

I appreciate all the Love shared here.
Please advice me further, I have entered the SINP under work in Demand- early childhood. I have a diploma in Education, how do I get proof of professional status or licence.

All the guru's, please help answer.

Thanks.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Namae: 4:05pm On Oct 30
A big Congratulations to you. God is mindful of you.
Please what is the process of getting the NPC attestation??

quote author=hernyhorla post=72450479]To God be the glory , great things he has done .
IELTS will be 2 years by Nov 19. I have been praying . I don’t want to write again and God heard.

Below is our timeline

Thanks to everyone for your support and encouragement.I pray God will perfect the rest in Jesus name .

Please note , I was going through SINP initially (2016) but got stucked on the way till my cousin clocked a year in Manitoba and we decide to go through MINP.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Namae: 5:04pm On Oct 30
o2:

How is the letter of attestation like, will 2 be done for both of them or just one, my mum and her brother don't have birth certificates too, and I submitted an affidavit, please explain more on how to go about it, thank you and congratulations on your nomination.

Go-to NPC office with their stamped affidavits. They will give you the letter at a fee. I went to the NPC office in one ife The woman helped me do it in Ibadan and collected 8000 each for each letter. Each of them will have their own letter.

Dear O2,
A big Congratulations thus far.
Did you claim cousin( is it accepted) or you used step sister basis? Please clarify if cousin can be used as relative in Saskatchewan.
Thank you.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by hernyhorla: 7:12pm On Oct 30
Namae:
A big Congratulations to you. God is mindful of you.
Please what is the process of getting the NPC attestation??

quote author=hernyhorla post=72450479]To God be the glory , great things he has done .

Below is our timeline

Send a PM . I will give you the contact of the person that assisted me.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by oyejum: 9:29pm On Oct 30
Namae:
Dear all,

I appreciate all the Love shared here.
Please advice me further, I have entered the SINP under work in Demand- early childhood. I have a diploma in Education, how do I get proof of professional status or licence.

All the guru's, please help answer.

Thanks.

Have you found out if your Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) certificate can be a proof?

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Nksandy: 11:09pm On Oct 30
Please is there any WhatsApp group for SINP,will like to join.thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Namae: 9:16am On Oct 31
hernyhorla:

Send a PM . I will give you the contact of the person that assisted me.

Thanks a lot.
I have sent a PM
For speed my email is talk2namae@gmail.com
Appreciate hearing from you.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Namae: 9:21am On Oct 31
oyejum:

Have you found out if your Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) certificate can be a proof?

Thanks for the idea, I don't know if it can suffice, but SINP mentioned going to Ministry of Education..do not know what step to take.
Please advice further.
Thank you.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Namae: 10:04am On Oct 31
Mamaroon:

NOC 4214 is for teachers of young children e.g. playgroup, kindergarten...up to 12 yrs old as per canada.ca.....this is my understanding. For integrity sake and for the sake of your future applications to CIC....I would suggest you decline this provincial invitation. Also your NOCs need to be in sync i.e. what is on EE and what you tell the provinces...... Did you choose NOC 4214 in your EE profile?

Thanks for this post. I have 4214 as a previous employment on my EE and SINP.
Pls how do I evaluate my Diploma in Education as required in SINP to cover early childcare.
Appreciate all the guru's to guide.
It must end in Praise..in my brother Teecans voice
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by rareone: 1:16pm On Oct 31
Good afternoon Canadian hopefuls I accidentally deleted my SINP application while completing my invitation to apply profile. I have sent a mail to sinp help restore my application.
Does anyone here have similar experience and how long does it take for SINP to restore the profile has I have till December 6 to submit my application thanks.
Response will be highly appreciated
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Mamaroon: 4:11pm On Oct 31
Namae:

Thanks for this post. I have 4214 as a previous employment on my EE and SINP.
Pls how do I evaluate my Diploma in Education as required in SINP to cover early childcare.
Appreciate all the guru's to guide.
It must end in Praise..in my brother Teecans voice

sorry no idea on their education accreditation requirement....try checking on their website..... or sending them an email

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / Travelling To Canada-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.