₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,116,265 members, 4,582,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 November 2018 at 07:15 AM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (152796 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by oyejum: 7:46pm On Oct 31
Namae:

Thanks for the idea, I don't know if it can suffice, but SINP mentioned going to Ministry of Education..do not know what step to take.
Please advice further.
Thank you.

The moniker of the person that has gone through the process is Ronards. You can search on the Canadian EE/FSW Thread Part 4 Page 233 to read up on her post then contact her for further clarifications.

All the best

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by rareone: 10:45pm On Oct 31
the below issue has now been resolved the application data has now been restored. Although i had to call SINP and after about 10mins got a mail from SINP that the issue has been resolved.
rareone:
Good afternoon Canadian hopefuls I accidentally deleted my SINP application while completing my invitation to apply profile. I have sent a mail to sinp help restore my application.
Does anyone here have similar experience and how long does it take for SINP to restore the profile has I have till December 6 to submit my application thanks.
Response will be highly appreciated

2 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by rareone: 10:53pm On Oct 31
the below issue has now been resolved the application data has now been restored. Although i had to call SINP and after about 10mins got a mail from SINP that the issue has been resolved.
rareone:
Good afternoon Canadian hopefuls I accidentally deleted my SINP application while completing my invitation to apply profile. I have sent a mail to sinp help restore my application.
Does anyone here have similar experience and how long does it take for SINP to restore the profile has I have till December 6 to submit my application thanks.
Response will be highly appreciated

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Namae: 1:46pm On Nov 01
oyejum:

The moniker of the person that has gone through the process is Ronards. You can search on the Canadian EE/FSW Thread Part 4 Page 233 to read up on her post then contact her for further clarifications.

All the best

Many thanks for this great information.

I appreciate.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Namae: 5:00pm On Nov 01
[quote author=oyejum post=72574301]

All the best[/quote

I have spent the whole noon reading through oo , but no one responded to his request or has experience with doc required for NOC 4214
I'm surprised..Please any one who can help, proffer suggestion.
Thank you
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by oyejum: 5:46am On Nov 02
[quote author=Namae post=72599347][/quote]

Hi Namae,
You didn't read through well. Let me repeat what I said the person was not asking a question but rather providing answers.

Kindly go through page 232, 233, read up the person PPR announcement on page 243 then contact the person directly.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Nksandy: 9:26am On Nov 02
SINP had a draw yesterday 12midnight.hope someone got ITA.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by afope: 11:58am On Nov 02
Namae:

Dear O2,
A big Congratulations thus far.
Did you claim cousin( is it accepted) or you used step sister basis? Please clarify if cousin can be used as relative in Saskatchewan.
Thank you.

Kindly send me a chat on this,.. Your question is of interest to me and we are in the same both.. 08033726739

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by TimmytimeHO: 7:47pm On Nov 02
This house has been rather quiet. Any news on the draw last night

Nksandy:
SINP had a draw yesterday 12midnight.hope someone got ITA.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Namae: 8:13pm On Nov 02
oyejum:

Hi Namae,
You didn't read through well. Let me repeat what I said the person was not asking a question but rather providing answers.

Kindly go through page 232, 233, read up the person PPR announcement on page 243 then contact the person directly.

Oh Dear, thank you so much. I sure will.
Today was indeed a busy day.
Our testimony is sure by God's Grace.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by chiwelaw: 7:02am On Nov 03
For Sakastwan what's the difference between ISW-express entry and ISW-OID? Those each of them require your Noc to fall into SINP OID? Or is just for ISW-OID and ISW-express entry doesn't require ones NOC to fall into their OID? Cos am trying to fill the EOI for ISW-express entry but it's like it's only bringing out SINP OID only. I will appreciate your input.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by steroid(m): 8:27am On Nov 03
TimmytimeHO:

This house has been rather quiet. Any news on the draw last night

My wife got the SINP ITA. Early childhood educator Noc 4214,

crs score is 410. She submitted EOI about 3 weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Namae: 2:42pm On Nov 03
steroid:

WooooooW a big Congratulations to her.
And to everyone who made it and will make it .
Please for her Noc4214, which document will she present to SINP??
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Cuteaidomo: 3:13pm On Nov 03
Good day all, please my hubby sybmitted EOI for SINP about 3 wks ago. His score is 65 but he didnt get ITA in ystday's draw. His occupation is in demand under SINP and he also has an EE profile. What could be the problem pls? Kindly advise.....Thanks.

Namae:

WooooooW a big Congratulations to her.
And to everyone who made it and will make it .
Please for her Noc4214, which document will she present to SINP??
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Ambiente: 3:21pm On Nov 03
Please help. How do I start the PNP process?
I have been looking for this kind of topic and just see it now since I hardly visited the Travel thread.
Can someone please assist?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Cuteaidomo: 3:24pm On Nov 03
Cuteaidomo:
Good day all, please my hubby sybmitted EOI for SINP about 3 wks ago. His score is 65 but he didnt get ITA in ystday's draw. His occupation is in demand under SINP and he also has an EE profile. What could be the problem pls? Kindly advise.....Thanks.

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by bbaby84(f): 3:57pm On Nov 03
Hello all,

Please can one submit pension as proof of funds for Saskatchewan PNP?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by nonsam1: 5:44pm On Nov 03
Hi All,
For Manitoba PNP if you have a friend or a relative that wants to support you, must the person be residing in the same city you have chosen in your application or can the person reside in any city but in Manitoba?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Tojued: 6:16pm On Nov 03
nonsam1:
Hi All,
For Manitoba PNP if you have a friend or a relative that wants to support you, must the person be residing in the same city you have chosen in your application or can the person reside in any city but in Manitoba?

Same city.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by pyruvateluv: 8:35pm On Nov 03
Good evening fam,
Please has anyone used NOC 0821(Agriculture Manager) to gain SINP Nomination? I need some clarification
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by blinks022: 11:20am On Nov 04
Ambiente:
Please help. How do I start the PNP process?
I have been looking for this kind of topic and just see it now since I hardly visited the Travel thread.
Can someone please assist?

You did not mentionm which province you are trying to apply to and your qualification
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Ambiente: 1:34pm On Nov 04
@ Blinks022,

Thanks for your response. I am the one that ask for help wherein you ask which city I am interested to migrate and my qualification.

I don't really have an idea of any city in mind for now as I don't really know how things really work there. This is why I have come to this forum to seek assistance form experienced and seasoned Fellow NLders.

As for my qualification, I have HND in Mechanical Engineering from Yaba College of Technology in 1993. I have been working as a facility Maintenance Manager since 2003 until I lost the job (due to expiration of the NGO project) in July this year.
I have IFMA (International Facility Management Association) professional qualification.

I am currently 50, my spouse 45 and my 2 kids are of age 5 & 3 years respectively. I am based in Abuja
I don't really have an idea of how to apply for or go about the PNP program as I feel my age will disqualify me from the Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Express Entry program, as I have been told by some Canadian Immigrant lawyers. Please I need help and assistance on where to start the PNP program.
I have enough savings to migrate and settle with my family in Canada.
I equally have UK, Switzerland and Saudi Arabia visas on my passport whiles my family members passport are virgin.
Please I seriously need help.

Thanks in advance.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by vivicintia(f): 3:26pm On Nov 04
Hello ,

Am new here
Av asked dis questions severally. Can someone plz help me out

I want to apply for Saskatchewan PNP is it always open?

I checked my eligibility and scored 61 and the minimum is 60 points plz what do I do next
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by nonsam1: 5:32pm On Nov 04
Thanks.
Please for the MPNP points can someone help me on exactly how to calculate the MPNP points.
On MPNP website I saw how to calculate but the points are a maximum total of 100. but I see poeple talking about 500points and above, how do I calculate this?
Tojued:

Same city.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by chiwelaw: 7:38pm On Nov 04
Expression of Interest Ranking for Skilled Workers | Manitoba Immigration and Economic Opportunities
https://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/general-mpnp-policies/sw-eoi-ranking/

nonsam1:
Thanks.
Please for the MPNP points can someone help me on exactly how to calculate the MPNP points.
On MPNP website I saw how to calculate but the points are a maximum total of 100. but I see poeple talking about 500points and above, how do I calculate this?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by chiwelaw: 7:47pm On Nov 04
Visit their site and read through carefully. Go through their Occupation in demand list to confirm if your Noc is in the list cos if your occupation (NOC) is not there you may not be invited to apply. Infact you will not be able to register for their EoI. They do their draw monthly now. Go ahead to register for the EOI if your occupation is in demand. Thats if all other requirements are ready too

vivicintia:
Hello ,

Am new here
Av asked dis questions severally. Can someone plz help me out

I want to apply for Saskatchewan PNP is it always open?

I checked my eligibility and scored 61 and the minimum is 60 points plz what do I do next
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by chiwelaw: 7:55pm On Nov 04
Pls you will do your self a great favour to visit page one of this thread. There is a great resource there. Also visit page 8 if am not mistaken, you will see the list of the Provinces and read through all their site to know the one that will suite you.it will help you in making d right decisions.

Ambiente:
@ Blinks022,

Thanks for your response. I am the one that ask for help wherein you ask which city I am interested to migrate and my qualification.

I don't really have an idea of any city in mind for now as I don't really know how things really work there. This is why I have come to this forum to seek assistance form experienced and seasoned Fellow NLders.

As for my qualification, I have HND in Mechanical Engineering from Yaba College of Technology in 1993. I have been working as a facility Maintenance Manager since 2003 until I lost the job (due to expiration of the NGO project) in July this year.
I have IFMA (International Facility Management Association) professional qualification.

I am currently 50, my spouse 45 and my 2 kids are of age 5 & 3 years respectively. I am based in Abuja
I don't really have an idea of how to apply for or go about the PNP program as I feel my age will disqualify me from the Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Express Entry program, as I have been told by some Canadian Immigrant lawyers. Please I need help and assistance on where to start the PNP program.
I have enough savings to migrate and settle with my family in Canada.
I equally have UK, Switzerland and Saudi Arabia visas on my passport whiles my family members passport are virgin.
Please I seriously need help.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by TimmytimeHO: 10:52pm On Nov 04
Congratulations! I wish you a blissful progress till you land in Canada.

It's good to hear good news on this thread too. It's encouraging to keep at it.

steroid:

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / Travelling To Canada-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.