₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,139,435 members, 4,647,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 December 2018 at 10:17 PM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (170206 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Bsbabe: 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
wholesomegrace:
Please, outside the IT related NOC's Ontario invites to apply, do others in my field ie (financial auditors and accountants) noc 1111 have a chance of being invited? I just weak!!! The dream is getting far to reach by the day and I've invested so much undecided undecided undecided

It’s false information that Ontario invites only IT NOCs. My NOC is 0122 and I got invited by Ontario. What Ontario did was lower the requirements for specific IT NOCs during a particular week this year.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by choicesilver: 1:07am On Dec 29, 2017
Hi house,

I will like to ask the processes involved in being assessed for heavy duty equipment technician vis-a-vis occupation in demand/ EE for SINP. I know I have to be assessed but not too sure if will be able to apply for SINP OID only after I have letter of results from SATCC or getting the main certificate?

Kindly help a brother!

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Olabestonic001(m): 9:39am On Dec 29, 2017
Hello house, I need an advice from the gurus in the house especially @TEECAN and my people

I am planning of entering for Saskatchewan PNP. I am presently working as an Electrical Engineer and from their indication, I need to apply for APEGS which can take between 8-12 months for EIT (from their replied mail to me). However, there is another related job that I saw from their Occupation-Demand lists; Electrical Engineering Technologist and that does not require any certificate from regulating bodies.

My question is; can I nominate the Electrical Engineering Technologist is lieu of Electrical Engineering? Will it be accepted? Or is there any other way from the 8-12 months headache of APEGS?

I will be glad if you gurus can help answer my questions as all due diligence and researches is not producing the needed results.

Thank you all for being angelic.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by tobey2ng(m): 12:50am On Dec 30, 2017
nikkycool:
Complements of the season this good house.Please I want to send my transcript to WES for ECA since they are saying HND may need it for SINP OID but don't know the address to give my school.Kindly assist with the address thank you.
Check WES. ORG,you need to print out transcript request form. The informations you needed are there.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by tobey2ng(m): 12:54am On Dec 30, 2017
Olastac1:
Good day great minds and compliments if the season.... please has anyone tried tweeting wes and what was the outcome ... i have sent my credentials for verification and it was sent back i dont know the caise of it ... please can someone help me...
WES is presently on holidays till January. I guess that was the reason for lack of response but you can chat them up on Facebook as well, @wes advisory
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by tobey2ng(m): 12:57am On Dec 30, 2017
Olabestonic001:
Hello house, I need an advice from the gurus in the house especially @TEECAN and my people

I am planning of entering for Saskatchewan PNP. I am presently working as an Electrical Engineer and from their indication, I need to apply for APEGS which can take between 8-12 months for EIT (from their replied mail to me). However, there is another related job that I saw from their Occupation-Demand lists; Electrical Engineering Technologist and that does not require any certificate from regulating bodies.

My question is; can I nominate the Electrical Engineering Technologist is lieu of Electrical Engineering? Will it be accepted? Or is there any other way from the 8-12 months headache of APEGS?

I will be glad if you gurus can help answer my questions as all due diligence and researches is not producing the needed results.

I see no reason why you can't use it, as long as your duties are align with the job title and the qualification is the same. You are good to go Bruh.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by TEECANN: 9:57am On Dec 30, 2017
Olabestonic001:

1. As for APEGS certification, SINP gives about 12 months to submit it after you have submitted your application. I'm not in that line so I can't say much but from my observations, I think Engineering folks submit some documentations to show that they have begun the certification process. Write SINP a mail at immigration@gov.sk.ca to confirm what the true and correct position is. They will definitely reply you, they always do.

2. On adopting electrical engineering technician NOC, I think I saw an info as to the fact that this NOC has been removed from the SINP's Occupation list (This is a fresh info this week). Go to SINP's page on www.saskatchewan.ca to confirm in concrete terms.

It will all end in praise IJN!
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by TEECANN: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2017
Seyitorl2:

Hi teecan I sent you a personal message. Pls I would like to chat with u privately. Thanks

Treated.

It's surely ending in praise IJN!
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Scard: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
Thank you @TEECAN, God bless you

TEECANN:

@Scard,

For SINP, to apply to either their Express Entry stream or Occupation-In-Demand (OID) stream, you MUST check their published occupations list and ensure that your NOC is included in that list as found on their website (which is most times their current/updated list- This is so because they remove and add NOCs on that list according to labour demands in the province per time-- make sure you confirm again as at the time of applying to the SINP)

Applying with a NOC not on their occupation list is tantamount to you granting the province of Saskatchewan a freewill donation of CAD300 grin grin because your application will be returned for NOC mismatch within 2 weeks of submission (eligibility stage review) cheesy

Be guided bro, Happy holidays.

It will all end in praise IJN.

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Seyitorl2: 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
TEECANN:

Treated.

It's surely ending in praise IJN!

Thanks just sent u a mail.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Seyitorl2: 6:50am On Dec 31, 2017
Morning house.
Congrats to all on seeing d last Sunday of the year. it shall end in praise in d new year.Please I am about to register for WES but the thing is ,is it alright if I use my married name as my certificate nd transcript carries my maiden name. Or do I need to attach documents as evidence so as having different names will not raise dust.
Thank you.
Happy new year.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by funjy: 8:53am On Dec 31, 2017
Hi Teecan I just sent you a pm. Pls I would like to discuss some issues on SINP.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by tobey2ng(m): 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
Seyitorl2:
Morning house.
Congrats to all on seeing d last Sunday of the year. it shall end in praise in d new year.Please I am about to register for WES but the thing is ,is it alright if I use my married name as my certificate nd transcript carries my maiden name. Or do I need to attach documents as evidence so as having different names will not raise dust.
Thank you.
Happy new year.
Attach your marriage certificate and it will suffice
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by TEECANN: 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
funjy:
Hi Teecan I just sent you a pm. Pls I would like to discuss some issues on SINP.

Seen.

However, you may want to share the issues here also so that someone reading up can benefit.

It will all end in praise IJN!

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by TEECANN: 1:54pm On Jan 01
NOTICE!, NOTICE!!, NOTICE!!!

SINP OCCUPATION-IN-DEMAND & EXPRESS ENTRY STREAMS CURRENTLY OPEN

January 1, 2018

For the prepared, kindly log in to your Saskatchewan OASIS application portal and try to submit your SINP's OID and Express Entry applications by making the 300CAD payment.

All the best!

It will definitely end in praise IJN!

4 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Dunni1113: 1:57pm On Jan 01
Hello house please for those that have created their saskatchewan oasis account login now and submit. Both OID and EE are opened. Thought it's not on their site, but applicants are submitting right now. It's been opened for over 3 hrs now. HURRY....

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by SILORI: 4:55pm On Jan 01
@ TEECANN, pls what do u mean by ''try to submit your SINP's OID and Express Entry applications by making the 300CAD payment''?...I think it is after d submission of SINP's OID & one is nominated that one can now apply for Express Entry(EE)...or what do u think?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Litealpha: 4:56pm On Jan 01
Many thanks for your clarification
Kontagious:
The NOC that fits you is 6235 and please, do not be bothered about the employment requirement. The operative word in that employment requirement is "usually" which does not connote it is a must have. More so, on the EE journey, it is generally believed your educational background can differ to your work experience. Once you can provide a reference letter that conforms to your chosen NOC, you are good to go. Have you checked your likely CRS point?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Litealpha: 4:57pm On Jan 01
Thanks, I appreciate
Newmum0615:
Please go with 6235. It fits account officers better.

Good luck.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by tobey2ng(m): 5:36pm On Jan 01
TEECANN:
NOTICE!, NOTICE!!, NOTICE!!!

SINP OCCUPATION-IN-DEMAND & EXPRESS ENTRY STREAMS CURRENTLY OPEN

January 1, 2018

For the prepared, kindly log in to your Saskatchewan OASIS application portal and try to submit your SINP's OID and Express Entry applications by making the 300CAD payment.

All the best!

It will definitely end in praise IJN!

Were you able to apply? I learnt it opened for an hour
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by SILORI: 6:32pm On Jan 01
Yes, I did...

3 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by sashaa(f): 6:51pm On Jan 01
Hello Everyone and happy new year. I'm happy to be here. I'm about to start my journey towards Canada migration as i just got to know about the FSW/EE last week. I've gone through several important posts on the sister thread before i came across this one too. I'm so impresssed at how willing people are to help out with information and advices.

I'm about to start practising for the IELTS and hope to write it next month. I will also visit my school once they resume to start with ECA processing.

I've also used the CRS tool to get an idea of what my score may be and i got about 413 (assuming good IELTS scores) . Now I'm researching on PNP as i think that may be my alternative but I've seen posts here discouraging those below fourty from taking the PNP route. But is there really any other way?

A little background to give an idea on my profile:
Early thirties
Single
B.Sc only
4years banking experience(NOC 6235)
No sibling or relation in Canada
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Olabestonic001(m): 10:49pm On Jan 01
sashaa:
Hello Everyone and happy new year. I'm happy to be here. I'm about to start my journey towards Canada migration as i just got to know about the FSW/EE last week. I've gone through several important posts on the sister thread before i came across this one too. I'm so impresssed at how willing people are to help out with information and advices.

I'm about to start practising for the IELTS and hope to write it next month. I will also visit my school once they resume to start with ECA processing.

I've also used the CRS tool to get an idea of what my score may be and i got about 413 (assuming good IELTS scores) . Now I'm researching on PNP as i think that may be my alternative but I've seen posts here discouraging those below fourty from taking the PNP route. But is there really any other way?

A little background to give an idea on my profile:
Early thirties
Single
B.Sc only
4years banking experience(NOC 6235)
No sibling or relation in Canada

Ontario or Nova Scotia will give you a buy-in.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by tobey2ng(m): 11:00pm On Jan 01
SILORI:
Yes, I did...
Congratulations
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Chijudy: 11:17am On Jan 02
Application Submitted!!!

3 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by wholesomegrace: 11:25am On Jan 02
Chijudy:
Application Submitted!!!

Congrats. Preparation is key

3 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 02
Happy new year fam!! Our time is now

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 02
Happy new year fam!! Our time is now!!

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by etall: 2:39pm On Jan 02
Hello house.

age 41
HND business administration
married
3 children
Over 8years experience
S 7 L7.5 R7 W7

What next pls. Which PNP can i apply for.

feedback needed.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by sashaa(f): 7:30pm On Jan 02
Olabestonic001:

Ontario or Nova Scotia will give you a buy-in.

Thanx a lot! More suggestions are also welcome..please
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by tobey2ng(m): 1:26am On Jan 03
etall:
Hello house.

age 41
HND business administration
married
3 children
Over 8years experience
S 7 L7.5 R7 W7

What next pls. Which PNP can i apply for.

feedback needed.
Try to explore each province and you will get the best that suit your situation /noc /settlement. Best of luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (90) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2

Viewing this topic: survtony(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.