₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,121,199 members, 4,594,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 November 2018 at 03:10 PM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (156918 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by vivicintia(f): 4:30am On Nov 05
chiwelaw:
Visit their site and read through carefully. Go through their Occupation in demand list to confirm if your Noc is in the list cos if your occupation (NOC) is not there you may not be invited to apply. Infact you be able to register for their EoI. They do their draw monthly now. Go ahead to register for the EOI if your occupation is in demand. Thats if all other requirements are ready too

Thanks
I just noticed my occupation is not listed.for Saskatchewan
Am a Banker

Plz which province can I apply

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by pharore(f): 11:06am On Nov 05
tobey2ng:
Send pm here...

Good afternoon,Pls Can I be added to the Manitoba whatsapp group. thxs.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by pharore(f): 11:08am On Nov 05
Mrking20:
Can u please add me to MB WhatsApp group?
Pls can you help to add me to the MB whatsapp group
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Ambiente: 2:15pm On Nov 05
[quote author=chiwelaw post=72682746]Pls you will do your self a great favour to visit page one of this thread. There is a great resource there. Also visit page 8 if am not mistaken, you will see the list of the Provinces and read through all their site to know the one that will suite you.it will help you in making d right decisions.

@ chiwelaw, thanks very much for your advice. I will do as you just instructed and surely get back to you.
@ blinks022, thanks too for your guidance.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Cuteaidomo: 2:44pm On Nov 05
Good day all, please my hubby sybmitted EOI for SINP about 3 wks ago. His score is 65 but he didnt get ITA in ystday's draw. His occupation is in demand under SINP and he also has an EE profile. What could be the problem pls?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Ola9292(m): 3:15pm On Nov 05
TEECANN:

Hello @Scard. I'm afraid, I'm not so conversant with Nova Scotia application procedures. If you need help with Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP), I'll gladly be available to help.

It will all end in praise IJN!

Hello pls i need help with sinp,pls give me your email.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by lanzee1451(m): 4:02pm On Nov 05
@TEECANN: please i need help on Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP), and Manitoba (MPNP)
my email: lanzee4uall@yahoo.com
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by dubajek: 4:59pm On Nov 05
TEECANN:

Hello @Scard. I'm afraid, I'm not so conversant with Nova Scotia application procedures. If you need help with Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP), I'll gladly be available to help.

Please am interested

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by lanzee1451(m): 5:50pm On Nov 05
@TEECANN: please i need help on Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP), and Manitoba (MPNP)
my email: lanzee4uall@yahoo.com
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by doreto: 1:21am On Nov 06
Cuteaidomo:
Good day all, please my hubby sybmitted EOI for SINP about 3 wks ago. His score is 65 but he didnt get ITA in ystday's draw. His occupation is in demand under SINP and he also has an EE profile. What could be the problem pls?
Check his profile on EE and also if his EOI is in SINP ISW EE or OID. Hopeful this is helpful.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by doreto: 1:26am On Nov 06
I got SINP invitation to submit an application even though the NOC I filled on SINP EE(3234) is different from the one in my FSW EE profile(3112).I must say the job description are related and may overlap. Is there anyone here with experience to help with this issue?
I hope this will not be a problem later?

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by bunmis19(f): 8:30am On Nov 06
Good morning all, Please can anyone give me the details on how to process WAEC transcript to be sent to WES. What do I need, fee and how long does it take? I await your responses. Thank you all
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Tojued: 9:37am On Nov 06
bunmis19:
Good morning all, Please can anyone give me the details on how to process WAEC transcript to be sent to WES. What do I need, fee and how long does it take? I await your responses. Thank you all

Search page one of this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4657743/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by nonsam1: 9:40am On Nov 06
Create an account with WES
https://www.wes.org/
https://applications.wes.org/createaccount/create-account/register
Make an application for Evaluation of Credential
Pay the fee 200CAD Canadian Dollars
You will be issued a reference number
From the site you will see the required documents to send to WES.
Timing varies, minimum time is 20 working days.

bunmis19:

2 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by oghenekite: 9:51am On Nov 06
Hello, please add me to the saskatchewan whatsapp group.

Ola9292:

Hello pls i need help with sinp,pls give me your email.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by oghenekite: 9:57am On Nov 06
Thank you soo much for this encouragement, I will keep holding on and hopefully get a response by month end.
nairalandbuzz:

That is how it is... ICAS is slow but very reliable... I believe they will respect it more cos it is Canadian and it means you have supported their own economy... Same goes with UK if you need their visa and have spent in their country remotely, you are likely... You made the right chouce following ICAS but just hold on as it takes time... Keep tracking online
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by bunmis19(f): 11:27am On Nov 06
Tojued:

Search page one of this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4657743/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

Thanks alot, it was very useful and well detailed. Thanks again for the quick response.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Tojued: 11:46am On Nov 06
bunmis19:

Thanks alot, it was very useful and well detailed. Thanks again for the quick response.

In addition (new update starting this week or so) be sure to buy a scratchcard, write your WES number on it and get WAEC to include in your couriered package. Otherwise you may have to pay courier just to send scratchcard (WAEC scratchcard is now also a requirement with WES).
Lastly, you can get the affidavit done elsewhere for cheaper. N500 in some places, N1500 at yaba high court.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Joniboi(m): 9:36am On Nov 07
TEECANN:

Hello TEECANN, Please i need your help on how to go about this process. I have a degree in Geology and Mining, but i just have one year work experience in Borehole Drilling and Geophysical survey. In the last four and half years i have been working in a Federal Government Agency as Training Development Officer. Do I apply as a Geologist or a Training Development Officer where i have experience in, I checked through the 'NOC' but couldn't find Training Development Officer there.

My wife has a degree in Library and Information Science and works as a school teacher. We have a daughter and we are expecting the the second child next year. Please what are our chances of getting to Canada and which Provinces suits our career pattern more?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Akankemayowa: 11:44am On Nov 07
Hello @ all. i have an ielts score of 6.5 and my husband scored 7.0. i discovered we a'int eligible for EE after checking our eligibility.
hence, we decided to opt for Manitoba PNP. i need someone to put me through the process.
thanks in anticipation
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by gbemiigbal: 12:25pm On Nov 07
Akankemayowa:
Hello @ all. i have an ielts score of 6.5 and my husband scored 7.0. i discovered we a'int eligible for EE after checking our eligibility.
hence, we decided to opt for Manitoba PNP. one of the requirements is to get a sponsor who resides in the province. my question is can i get a random person to be my sponsor. if yes, how do i get one.
i also need someone to put me through the process.
thanks in anticipation

No you cant. You are eligible for MPNP if you dont have a sponsor - close friend or family. Please lets desist from putting things like this here. Nigerian arent the only one here, do you know investigators from Canadians Embassy are on this thread too?

2 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by akintunde63: 3:32pm On Nov 07
chiwelaw:
Expression of Interest Ranking for Skilled Workers | Manitoba Immigration and Economic Opportunities
https://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/general-mpnp-policies/sw-eoi-ranking/

it's in two sections, the first stage is over 100 while the second is over 1000 or 1200 sha. You must have family there, it gives you 200 points
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by nonsam1: 7:06am On Nov 08
On the application form for most provinces they usually ask this question.

Do you have family members living in Canada? Family members include your mother, father, dependent children, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, grandchildren, nieces, and nephews. If Yes, which province[b][/b]

If you have an uncle or aunt is it save to thick yes , if your aunt or uncle is actually living in a province different from the province you are applying for. Like you are applying for Manitoba and your cousin is living in Ontario.Will this be a disadvantage.
Your advise please.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by juddytee: 10:55am On Nov 08
@Teecan, please I want to know if I can apply in Saskatchewan EOI, my noc (1114) is not in demand list. But I have my ECA and IELTS ready and my score is 66. Can I still register despite is not in demand.

Thank you
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Mamaroon: 11:28am On Nov 08
juddytee:
@Teecan, please I want to know if I can apply in Saskatchewan EOI, my noc (1114) is not in demand list. But I have my ECA and IELTS ready and my score is 66. Can I still register despite is not in demand.

Thank you

you won't be able to proceed on their portal until you choose an NOC in demand
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by juddytee: 11:40am On Nov 08
Yes, I could not proceed.
@ mamaroon abeg I wan to learn French to increase my point please help if you have any idea. Thank you

you won't be able to proceed on their portal until you choose an NOC in demand[/quote]
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by juddytee: 11:42am On Nov 08
juddytee:
Yes, I could not proceed.
@ mamaroon abeg I wan to learn French to increase my point please help if you have any idea. Thank you

you won't be able to proceed on their portal until you choose an NOC in demand

Thank you I saw your reply in the other thread.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by soho2911(m): 3:05pm On Nov 08
Hello All,

Sorry if this issue has been treated before ...My people No vex ...I have been lowkey following the thread but still need to ask ...Just Got in the Pool with 437 (Sept) and this one wey the Tin no won go down ...Abeg make una advise, Make i face PNP or Chillax Small ...?

if PNP then Which?

All Yabs Are welcome ... smiley
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Mamaroon: 9:32pm On Nov 08
soho2911:
Hello All,

Sorry if this issue has been treated before ...My people No vex ...I have been lowkey following the thread but still need to ask ...Just Got in the Pool with 437 (Sept) and this one wey the Tin no won go down ...Abeg make una advise, Make i face PNP or Chillax Small ...?

if PNP then Which?

All Yabs Are welcome ... smiley

Ha!!! Chillax ke

points are unlikely to drop soon given the increased popularity of EE....the PNP you go for really depends on your personal and family circumstances.

factors that may help....an NOC in demand for that province....a job offer....family in that province etc

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by soho2911(m): 2:42pm On Nov 09
Mamaroon:

Ha!!! Chillax ke

points are unlikely to drop soon given the increased popularity of EE....the PNP you go for really depends on your personal and family circumstances.

factors that may help....an NOC in demand for that province....a job offer....family in that province etc

Mamaroon:

Ha!!! Chillax ke
Enh na Sebi dem talk say Good things Come to doze who wait...lol....anyway i meant for Ontario PNP & BC PNP cos am in IT NOC 2171 & 2172

Mamaroon:

NOC in demand for that province....a job offer....family in that province etc

Yea...NOC seems good as i sed above...so am hoping may be Ontario or BC or alberta Sees me

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / Travelling To Canada-part2

Viewing this topic: mimik2 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.