₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,139,544 members, 4,648,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 December 2018 at 06:35 AM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (170346 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by mimini: 8:56pm On Nov 09
Please house, I need to understand this, if one applies for PNP, does it
mean that the person cannot work in any other province except the one which he was nominated into?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by greyham: 4:11pm On Nov 10
mimini:
Please house, I need to understand this, if one applies for PNP, does it
mean that the person cannot work in any other province except the one which he was nominated into?

Yes, you are required to live and work in the province that nominated you.

2 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by mimini: 5:57pm On Nov 10

Thanks for the answer. But what if one feels confine and cannot gt a job in that province because of limited jobs, what can the person do?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by omotolayo: 11:00am On Nov 11
@Teecan pls I would appreciate your guidance on SINP EOI my email is akinfolarinolubukola@yahoo.com
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by soho2911(m): 5:36pm On Nov 11
greyham:

Funny Enuf I recently Spoke to Someone who Went on NovaScotia PNP..he sed they are not Stopping him from Moving out of the Province

2 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Omonoba1981(f): 11:25pm On Nov 11
I have anty that just bought a house outrightly in BC and were thinking of setting up their business in BC . Herself and husband are into telecommunications in many African countries including nigeria and hv other business interest too. She is 54yrs and her husband is 55yrs old
They sat for the IELTS and both has a score of 6

2 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by greyham: 12:45am On Nov 12
soho2911:

Funny Enuf I recently Spoke to Someone who Went on NovaScotia PNP..he sed they are not Stopping him from Moving out of the Province

They won't stop you but when you need to apply for citizenship your papers won't tally.

You will be required to live in the province for a specified period of time before you're granted citizenship. When that does not happen you could have serious immigration issues.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by larex007(m): 2:02am On Nov 13
Can I live in Selkirk Manitoba & work in Winnipeg.... My sponsor is staying in Winnipeg....
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Owols: 12:33pm On Nov 13
Please i sent you a pm, kindly respond
tobey2ng:

Send pm here...
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Mamaoji: 1:34pm On Nov 13
Pls Teecan can you put me through the sinp process also, here is my email ndidiamakamikeoji@yahoo.com
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Bellaaoof: 4:29pm On Nov 13
Hello people, good afternoon, please I would appreciate clarifications on Saskatewan & Manitoba PNP.

Firstly, please after submitting an EOI form for PNP, can I edit my job noc from 4212 social & community worker 2 agricultural manager or farm supervisor.

Secondly, please what are implications of amending my profile.

Please help a sister! God bless you all.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Messibukky: 4:51pm On Nov 13
Mamaoji:
Pls Teecan can you put me through the sinp process also, here is my email ndidiamakamikeoji@yahoo.com

@Teecan, please put me through too. fagbola.bukola@yahoo.com
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Mamaroon: 9:23pm On Nov 13
Bellaaoof:
Hello people, good afternoon, please I would appreciate clarifications on Saskatewan & Manitoba PNP.

Firstly, please after submitting an EOI form for PNP, can I edit my job noc from 4212 social & community worker 2 agricultural manager or farm supervisor.

Secondly, please what are implications of amending my profile.

Please help a sister! God bless you all.

Your NOC for EE and PNP can be amended at any time...but I suspect they need to be in sync at all times ...on many PNP guidelines you'll see that you should indicate the NOC from your EE profile.. .so if you amend for PNP...you need to also amend for EE.

We are allowed to amend our profile to reflect our current circumstance.

Carefully choose your primary NOC. .based on years of experience in it....licensing requirements in the province and minimum education requirement for it.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Bellaaoof: 10:08pm On Nov 13
Mamaroon:

Your NOC for EE and PNP can be amended at any time...but I suspect they need to be in sync at all times ...on many PNP guidelines you'll see that you should indicate the NOC from your EE profile.. .so if you amend for PNP...you need to also amend for EE.

We are allowed to amend our profile to reflect our current circumstance.

Carefully choose your primary NOC. .based on years of experience in it....licensing requirements in the province and minimum education requirement for it.

Thanks so much for the insight. I have been trying to edit my PNP profile on Sackatewan & Manitoba but I can't seem to find an option for that.

Please forgive my constant questions. Thank you
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by soho2911(m): 3:32am On Nov 14
Hmmmmmm...Interesting ..i will let him know..Just in case
greyham:

They won't stop you but when you need to apply for citizenship your papers won't tally.

You will be required to live in the province for a specified period of time before you're granted citizenship. When that does not happen you could have serious immigration issues.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by ademola03(m): 10:23am On Nov 14
Good Day,

please, i am stocked in training area for Business administration degree. please help me with area of specialization for PNP.
Mamaroon:

Pls fill both....this is my understanding.

You get 12 points for MSc under Factor 1 EDUCATION and you may also get points for either the MSc or BSc course under Factor 2 AREA OF TRAINING if your course of study e.g. medicine, engineering, economics falls in Section A B C or D of the Areas of Training table....so it's important to update both. MSc economics gives zero points under AREA OF TRAINING even though you already have 12 points for it under education....However BSc Electrical Engineering will fetch you an additional 9 points under AREA OF TRAINING Section B.

check the points grid in link below.

https://moving2canada.com/quebec-outlines-expression-of-interest-immigration-selection-system/

All the best!
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by ademola03(m): 11:48am On Nov 14
Hello,

It's still not working. specialty for BSC business administration please.

somebody help...
sandrawole:
I am currently stucked at field of degree have selected the country, I have selected start and end date. I have selected type of degree( when I type bachelor the it brings up some search. I picked bachelor in administration bsc which is closer to mine, I chose my university name. where I have a problem is the field of training no matter what I search for it dose not bring any result. this is where I am having difficulties. I have tried the suggestion below and it is still not working.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Mamaroon: 3:53pm On Nov 14
ademola03:
Good Day,

please, i am stocked in training area for Business administration degree. please help me with area of specialization for PNP.

Have you chosen Bachelor and your Uni? Where exactly are you stuck?

the steps are
1. choose country where degree was obtained
2. choose start and end date of degree
3. choose type of degree...search with bachelor or master
4. choose university name
5. choose field of degree

when you choose BACHELOR...check that the "conditions of admission" match your qualification
e.g. was it after 12 years of primary and secondary school and is the degree course 3, 4 or 5 years for example....there are 3 or 4 options

I'm certain that Bachelor of Science in Business Adminstration.. is one of the options. After that search for business admin....if it doesn't come up....click on the "consult the help" link below and follow the instructions i.e. click on "additional training area information" and type your exact degree.......try it with the page in French instead of English.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Mamaroon: 4:18pm On Nov 14
Bellaaoof:

Thanks so much for the insight. I have been trying to edit my PNP profile on Sackatewan & Manitoba but I can't seem to find an option for that.

Please forgive my constant questions. Thank you

sorry I don't have specific knowledge of these provinces but they definitely allow you to edit.

see below for SINP.....check page 14

SINP User Guide

2 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by senifade: 9:36pm On Nov 15
@Hello TEECAN, I got an ITA to SINP. I really need your help cos I'm confused and almost giving up and time has almost run out. Please reach out to a discouraged soul. bimpieo@outlook.com.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by ademola03(m): 11:54pm On Nov 15
Many thanks for your step by step process. I have submitted for now.
Mamaroon:

Have you chosen Bachelor and your Uni? Where exactly are you stuck?

the steps are
1. choose country where degree was obtained
2. choose start and end date of degree
3. choose type of degree...search with bachelor or master
4. choose university name
5. choose field of degree

when you choose BACHELOR...check that the "conditions of admission" match your qualification
e.g. was it after 12 years of primary and secondary school and is the degree course 3, 4 or 5 years for example....there are 3 or 4 options

I'm certain that Bachelor of Science in Business Adminstration.. is one of the options. After that search for business admin....if it doesn't come up....click on the "consult the help" link below and follow the instructions i.e. click on "additional training area information" and type your exact degree.......try it with the page in French instead of English.

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by gabside: 9:04am On Nov 16
Hello house,

Do anyone know what's happening with PEI PNP website?? I have been trying to create a profile for about 2 weeks now but it will not get pass the second page. The NEXT button will not load the next page for me to continue.

I have tried different browsers and devices, the result has been the same.

Is any other person in my shoes or am I alone
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by CrystalMax: 11:23am On Nov 16
Did anyone here get PEI's ITA yesterday?
Only God knows their criteria for selection.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Tijanik: 11:35am On Nov 16
@Teecan & Seniors in the house,

Please, I want to know if I can apply in Saskatchewan EOI. My NOC is not in SPNP occupation in demand but my wife occupation is their (i.e early child educator)

She had an NCE in PRIMARY EDUCATION STUDIES at Federal College Of Education and has been teaching in primary school for over 10 years.

Please, do I qualify to apply base on my wife occupation in demand and her qualification in Saskatchewan PNP?

With due respect, your swift response shall be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Afro24: 3:40pm On Nov 16
Hello guys,

Nova Scotia PNP category B will open tomorrow to accept 225 applications. Check if your occupation is in demand and apply. Good luck

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Mamaroon: 3:48pm On Nov 16
Tijanik:
@Teecan & Seniors in the house,

Please, I want to know if I can apply in Saskatchewan EOI. My NOC is not in SPNP occupation in demand but my wife occupation is their (i.e early child educator)

She had an NCE in PRIMARY EDUCATION STUDIES at Federal College Of Education and has been teaching in primary school for over 10 years.

Please, do I qualify to apply base on my wife occupation in demand and her qualification in Saskatchewan PNP?

With due respect, your swift response shall be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

if your spouse's NOC is in demand for SINP...use hers...however she needs to be in the federal EE pool already
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Mamaroon: 3:50pm On Nov 16
Afro24:
Hello guys,

Nova Scotia PNP category B will open tomorrow to accept 225 applications. Check if your occupation is in demand and apply. Good luck

thanks for this info!!! very kind
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Mamaroon: 3:53pm On Nov 16
gabside:
Hello house,

Do anyone know what's happening with PEI PNP website?? I have been trying to create a profile for about 2 weeks now but it will not get pass the second page. The NEXT button will not load the next page for me to continue.

I have tried different browsers and devices, the result has been the same.

Is any other person in my shoes or am I alone

no experience with this but using private mode on my phone worked for an issue I had with CIC website...try that
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Afro24: 4:05pm On Nov 16
Anytime dear.

Please see list of documents needed to apply

1) IELTS results
2) Employment reference letters
3) Data page of international passport
4) ECA
5) Proof of funds
6) University transcripts
7) Nova Scotia signed declaration form
cool Nova scotia signed notice form

The occupation in demand are as follows:

Financial auditors and accountants 1111 A
Other financial officers 1114 A
Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations 1123 A
Administrative assistants 1241 B
Accounting Technician and Book Keepers 1311 B
Civil engineers 2131 A
Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses 3012 A
Licensed practical nurses 3233 B
College and other vocational instructors 4021 A
Paralegal and related occupations 4211 B
Social and community service workers.

thanks for this info!!! very kind[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Mamaroon: 4:07pm On Nov 16
CrystalMax:
Did anyone here get PEI's ITA yesterday?
Only God knows their criteria for selection.

PEI is a mystery...i think they give preference to people who already live in OR or have connections with PEI and maybe they have some secret NOC list!!!
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by soho2911(m): 5:55am On Nov 17
Afro24:
Hello guys,

Unfortunately they took out y NOC
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by gabside: 10:02am On Nov 17
Mamaroon:

no experience with this but using private mode on my phone worked for an issue I had with CIC website...try that

Thank you for your suggestion. Problem solved now

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (90) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.