₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,134,807 members, 4,632,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 December 2018 at 05:53 AM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (166589 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by freemason3311: 5:30pm On Nov 27
Good day all, quite new on here and I've got a question to ask. I heard that having multiple degrees like a bachelor's and master's fetches you more points on the CRS points calculation. Can a 1 year diploma and a subsequent bachelor's degree in the same course from Unilag suffice or count as possessing multiple degrees and hence, earn me more points?
Also, im in desperate need of advice on how to boost my points to get me up to 441.
I have an ielts score of 7.5, 8, 8, 6.5 in this order: L,S,R,W.
My brother has his Canadian PR and is based in Ontario.
I have over 9 years cognate work experience.
Yet I can't seem to hit the 441 threshold. I do know that the age factor tends to drop me 5 points down yearly and I would be a year older come next year.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Chloesmum22: 9:21pm On Nov 27
freemason3311:
Good day all, quite new on here and I've got a question to ask. I heard that having multiple degrees like a bachelor's and master's fetches you more points on the CRS points calculation. Can a 1 year diploma and a subsequent bachelor's degree in the same course from Unilag suffice or count as possessing multiple degrees and hence, earn me more points?
Also, im in desperate need of advice on how to boost my points to get me up to 441.
Yet I can't seem to hit the 441 threshold. I do know that the age factor tends to drop me 5 points down yearly and I would be a year older come next year.

Use this tool
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
Input your education as 2 or more degrees and then input the highest scores for ielts and all your other information and see what your score amounts to.
When you do that, you will see where you need to re-write the ielts to get your maximum points.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by njbybrthnly: 9:22pm On Nov 27
You need to improve your IELTS scores. Aim for at least 8, 7, 7, 7 in L, R, S, W
freemason3311:
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by PinkStarsFallIn: 9:40pm On Nov 27
Pls, can someone with a CRS score of 350 apply for and have hope with PNP?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by njbybrthnly: 4:50am On Nov 28
You will need to visit the individual PNP sites to know their specific requirements. I could be wrong but your CRS is rarely a factor

PinkStarsFallIn:
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Toyinmusa: 9:04am On Nov 28
Namae:

Mine is to Canada. Am told I must do the WAEC transcript from Yaba, Lagos..
Please who can advice further.. on what can be done, am far off.
Let somebody do it on your behalf, I'm far off too I'd to scan my documents to someone to help.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Toyinmusa: 9:06am On Nov 28
romeorailss:

I am o
I've sent it.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Toyinmusa: 9:06am On Nov 28
Nameuser5:

Me too. My number is zero eight one five one zero six two four zero five. So how do share the cost. Please put your numbers too and in words so we can contact ourselves
I've sent it, follow this thread to reach people that wants to send this week.
https://www.nairaland.com/3033375/having-issues-wes/11
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Toyinmusa: 9:09am On Nov 28
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by stepedie: 10:21am On Nov 28
Can anyone assist on this please.
stepedie:
Good day people,

I have just joined this thread.
I got my ITA from Saskatchewan on friday but was just told i needed to have the POF in my account 3 months before the ITA.
I will like to confirm if my pension statement can stand in as POF ?
Please advise.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by romeorailss: 10:54am On Nov 28
Toyinmusa:

I've sent it.

Haba ! Ok pls tell me how u did that so I can do that with other people too
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by romeorailss: 10:56am On Nov 28
Toyinmusa:

I've sent it.

Pls how did u . So I can organise how I will send with others as well
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by romeorailss: 10:58am On Nov 28
Annybens1993:

Me too

We need to form a group . Chat me up . Zero seven zero eight two four three two two seven one
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by romeorailss: 10:59am On Nov 28
Nameuser5:

Me too. My number is zero eight one five one zero six two four zero five. So how do share the cost. Please put your numbers too and in words so we can contact ourselves

Lets form a group . So when it reaches a size we send it Zero seven zero eight two four three two two seven one . Chat up
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Niceyenuf(f): 1:22am On Nov 29
Hello beautiful people of Nairaland,
I just have a question regarding sending WAEC result to WES. On WES' website is a form that I needed to fill the top part and WAEC would fill out the second part of the form. However, WAEC has refused to fill and sign the 2nd half of the form ( they say it's not their form)
Anybody been through this?
Are there any implications?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kasspy: 5:47am On Nov 29
stepedie:

I'm very sure pension statement and letter can be used. What I'm confused about is if they consider the entire amount or just the 25% that will be readily accessible after leaving job?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Kasspy: 5:48am On Nov 29
stepedie:

I'm very sure pension statement and letter can be used. What I'm confused about is if they consider the entire amount or just the 25% that will be readily accessible after leaving job?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by solatunde: 9:18am On Nov 29
It is just the 25% of your Pension fund.

Kasspy:

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by damolAyewoh: 5:19pm On Nov 29
Good evening house. I am new here and I want to give a big Kudos to the organisers and contributors of this forum. I need a kind suggestion. I have the following in IELTS L-9 R-7, S- 8.5, W- 6.5 I have BSc and I am 29, married but my husband doesn't want to do IELTS since I am the primary applicant. My CRS is 398 cos of my writing and I don't have the courage to retake IELTS. Which province is currently taking EOI and how do I go about it please? I just got to know about PNP today and found this forum. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by PinkStarsFallIn: 9:37pm On Nov 29
damolAyewoh:
Good evening house. I am new here and I want to give a big Kudos to the organisers and contributors of this forum. I need a kind suggestion. I have the following in IELTS L-9 R-7, S- 8.5, W- 6.5 I have BSc and I am 29, married but my husband doesn't want to do IELTS since I am the primary applicant. My CRS is 398 cos of my writing and I don't have the courage to retake IELTS. Which province is currently taking EOI and how do I go about it please? I just got to know about PNP today and found this forum. Thanks in anticipation.
Chai. That writing is a witch it might just be 1 mark and you would have been in 7.
If you can, I know its expensive. Take it again.
You already have potentials just try.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by PinkStarsFallIn: 9:39pm On Nov 29
Pls, as @damolayewoh has asked pls who can help us with how to know when a province is accepting EOIs please.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by pharore(f): 10:25pm On Nov 29
Good evening everyone
Please, if you know anybody with December medical date and need a swap for January 3.
Kindly private chat.
Thanks.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by MsJae: 11:41am On Nov 30
ademo1:
Hi gurus in the house, please can you tell me difference between "skilled workers overseas" and " Skill workers overseas- Express Entry Sub stream" in MPNP. I don't know which one Nigerians qualify for, maybe both. Please, I need someone to explain this to me

Skilled Workers Overseas -Express Entry allows you the opportunity of having your application processed within 6months under MPNP.but to qualify for this you need to have an EXpress entry profile already opened
While the Skilled Workers Overseas will take a longer processing time possible between 12-19months
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by MsJae: 11:42am On Nov 30
stepedie:
you can only use 25percent of your pension as POF.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by MsJae: 11:43am On Nov 30
PinkStarsFallIn:
of you have a family connection in Manitoba you can apply for PNP

I am not entirely sure of the other provinces.. Google is your friend
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by MsJae: 11:46am On Nov 30
freemason3311:

You can redo Ilets to try and get 8777
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by stepedie: 2:12pm On Nov 30
The letter I got from my my pension people does not state on the letter that I am entitled to only 25%.
solatunde:
It is just the 25% of your Pension fund.

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Toyinmusa: 4:30pm On Nov 30
romeorailss:

Haba ! Ok pls tell me how u did that so I can do that with other people too
Buy your scratch card write your wes reference number on it. Buy a brown envelope and write your wes reference number on it, write your full name and the wes address and send via courier or postal mail. that's all
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by romeorailss: 7:17pm On Nov 30
Toyinmusa:

Buy your scratch card write your wes reference number on it. Buy a brown envelope and write your wes reference number on it, write your full name and the wes address and send via courier or postal mail. that's all

Nope I want to send along with people so I can have that at a very reduced price . I won't send just scratch card through courier and spend that amount .

Thought u did it with some guys.

... Anyone who wants to send WAEC scratch card to WES Canada should contact me . We have a group already , just want more number of people so that we can achieve this at a very reduced cost
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by pvc4real: 7:28pm On Nov 30
stepedie:
I think the requirement is that the POF should be 3 months old when you apply.

Remember you have 60 days to submit your application after clinching ITA, so factor in that 60 days if it will help.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Gillbertoesther: 5:44am On Dec 01
stepedie:
Good day people,

I have just joined this thread.
I got my ITA from Saskatchewan on friday but was just told i needed to have the POF in my account 3 months before the ITA.
I will like to confirm if my pension statement can stand in as POF ?
Please advise.

Congrats on your ITA, pls I want to confirm why I didn't get ITA. Are you already in Federal pool before Expressing your interest through any of the Provinces?

Pls just want to know because Im not in federal pool yet and I also clicked No to that question that read " do you have any EE profile already? Pls your prompt response will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Gillbertoesther: 5:59am On Dec 01
TEECANN:
See Justwise's approval post in the Canadian Express Entry thread that gave us the go ahead to open this thread

[What you created was not PNP thread

Start one and state a clear difference between PNP and this current thread]

Find below the approval post of @Justwise to create this thread:

Hi TEECANN, pls I expressed my interest through SINP, I scored 63 but I didn't get ITA though their minimum score on their last draw was 64 for occupation in demand. I don't know if I was actually the person that caused it.

I'm not yet in Federal pool before I did my EOI and I was getting confused and I have to email them to know if I was actually at the right track and the day I got reply from them was the day they did their last Nov. Draw. Does that mean I wasn't supposed to mail them? Because from their reply, the thought i want to switch to another Prov.

My questions are, (1) Do I need to be in Federal pool before during my EOI? (2) should I click Yes on the question that says " Do you have EE profile already while expressing my interest?
(3) Now that I didn't get ITA for last month, do I need to Re- express my interest again for this month of December?

Pls I will truly appreciate your prompt response to enable me re-express my interest without having issue or doubting mind again pls.

Thanks a bunch.

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/467

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply)

List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!! / Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.