₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,135,412 members, 4,634,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 December 2018 at 01:56 AM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (166939 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Omey: 8:25am On Dec 01
You need to be in the federal pool before applying for EOI.

Gillbertoesther:

Congrats on your ITA, pls I want to confirm why I didn't get ITA. Are you already in Federal pool before Expressing your interest through any of the Provinces?

Pls just want to know because Im not in federal pool yet and I also clicked No to that question that read " do you have any EE profile already? Pls your prompt response will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by ugomnaanny: 10:45am On Dec 01
Please do i need a job offer b4 i can apply for prince Edward Island pnp? Cause my friend said she got nominated without a job offer but it is stated there that one must have a job offer. Pls how true is it?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Gillbertoesther: 11:09am On Dec 01
Omey:
You need to be in the federal pool before applying for EOI.

Thanks but pls does that mean I will answer yes when filling the expression of interest form when the asked if I'm already in EE?

Do I need to Re- express my interest since I didn't get ITA this time around. At least now, I have to enter federal first before that.

Thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Omey: 5:34pm On Dec 01
One of the requirement is to be in the federal pool, so you have to answer 'Yes' to meet their requirement.

Gillbertoesther:

Thanks but pls does that mean I will answer yes when filling the expression of interest form when the asked if I'm already in EE?

Do I need to Re- express my interest since I didn't get ITA this time around. At least now, I have to enter federal first before that.

Thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by opomulero(m): 7:53pm On Dec 01
please if im applying for pnp will my spouse write ielts too
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Gillbertoesther: 10:10pm On Dec 01
Omey:
One of the requirement is to be in the federal pool, so you have to answer 'Yes' to meet their requirement.

Thanks alot and God bless you. I think I was the reason why I didn't hit ITA.

Will do it right this time around by God's Grace. Will do that of the Federal first and my EOI at ones on Tuesday by God's Grace.

I'm very grateful.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Toyinmusa: 10:17pm On Dec 01
romeorailss:

Nope I want to send along with people so I can have that at a very reduced price . I won't send just scratch card through courier and spend that amount .

Thought u did it with some guys.

... Anyone who wants to send WAEC scratch card to WES Canada should contact me . We have a group already , just want more number of people so that we can achieve this at a very reduced cost
oh, OK.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by mimini: 10:27pm On Dec 02
Yes, you are required to live and work in the province that nominated you.[/quote]

If one is nominated by a province, is the person restricted only to that province. Is the person free to travel to other parts of Canada for vacation? What about if the person or children want to school in a university in another province, is it allowed?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by mimini: 10:32pm On Dec 02
Please how long does the whole process of PNP take in average?

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by 1kingwriter: 1:03am On Dec 03
Gillbertoesther:

Thanks alot and God bless you. I think I was the reason why I didn't hit ITA.

Will do it right this time around by God's Grace. Will do that of the Federal first and my EOI at ones on Tuesday by God's Grace.

I'm very grateful.

I will be glad joining you in this quest.
Kindly carry me along.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Nameuser5: 8:51am On Dec 03
romeorailss:

Nope I want to send along with people so I can have that at a very reduced price . I won't send just scratch card through courier and spend that amount .

Thought u did it with some guys.

... Anyone who wants to send WAEC scratch card to WES Canada should contact me . We have a group already , just want more number of people so that we can achieve this at a very reduced cost
Romeorailss. Send me a message on WhatsApp on zero eight one five one zero six two four zero five. We have already formed a group to send scratch card to WES US
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by ademola03(m): 4:37pm On Dec 03
https://immigrationquebec.queue-it.net/?c=immigrationquebec&e=arrima1809&q=eb69e502-5452-4720-bbfa-60bc86c4dd6e&cid=fr-CA&l=SDI

apologies for late response
Tijanik:

@ademola,
Kindly assist. Have been able to register on Arima's portal with a File number but each time I try filling expression of interest I see see information different from what is on grid point.

Could it be that I did not actually get portal for the expression of interest?

Pls put a brother in need through.

Thnx
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by romeorailss: 5:28pm On Dec 03
Nameuser5:

Romeorailss. Send me a message on WhatsApp on zero eight one five one zero six two four zero five. We have already formed a group to send scratch card to WES US

Nope mine is Wes Canada . Plus we have formed a group already as well m tnx
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Judith04: 11:51pm On Dec 03
Good evening great family please I am a doctor I have 7.5 in my IELTS and have also completed my ECA via MCC what next step should I take please what province would be suitable for me and also I wouldn’t mind having any link for doctors if there is any please. Thank you

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Tijanik: 9:26am On Dec 04
ademola03:
https://immigrationquebec.queue-it.net/?c=immigrationquebec&e=arrima1809&q=eb69e502-5452-4720-bbfa-60bc86c4dd6e&cid=fr-CA&l=SDI

apologies for late response

@Ademola03. Thnx for your response.

Am still stocked under test of English. Each time I click to fill test of English section I see things like Oral speaking, oral reading even when I decided to key in my scores it doesn't accept and does not give room for Validation.

Pls e-family, advise what do I suppose to do under this test of English section?

Cc: mammaron
Cc: Nobell
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Tojued: 9:45am On Dec 04
Judith04:
Good evening great family please I am a doctor I have 7.5 in my IELTS and have also completed my ECA via MCC what next step should I take please what province would be suitable for me and also I wouldn’t mind having any link for doctors if there is any please. Thank you

Visit here https://www.nairaland.com/4843199/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Gillbertoesther: 10:30am On Dec 04
romeorailss:

Nope mine is Wes Canada . Plus we have formed a group already as well m tnx

Pls why is WAEC delaying to reply WES Canada. I got a mail from WES that my institution is yet to reply them. I'm even expecting my ECA this month but see the kind of mail one is getting. What's wrong with Nigeria system?

Pls do I need to go to WAEC office or what? Is there any other solution to this evaluation delay?

I've been feeling bad since I saw this mail and WAEC has no customer care number online. Even the nonsense mail of theirs I sent mail to since and they'rw yet to reply.

Plz if there's any solution to this , kindly let me know. Thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by ajibolag(m): 1:18pm On Dec 04
Judith04:
Why don't you try other countries especially UK, US because immigrant doctors are not finding it funny in Canada ooo
Please kindly research online

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Mamaroon: 2:17pm On Dec 04
Tijanik:

@Ademola03. Thnx for your response.

Am still stocked under test of English. Each time I click to fill test of English section I see things like Oral speaking, oral reading even when I decided to key in my scores it doesn't accept and does not give room for Validation.

Pls e-family, advise what do I suppose to do under this test of English section?

Cc: mammaron
Cc: Nobell

try to key the CLB score. not the actual IELTS score. for example in Reading an IELTS 8 is equivalent to CLB 10....so input 10. I'm not 100% sure though....review the instructions in English. I also found this from the Arrima FAQ ...see section 6

https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/faq.html
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by romeorailss: 3:45pm On Dec 04
Gillbertoesther:

Pls why is WAEC delaying to reply WES Canada. I got a mail from WES that my institution is yet to reply them. I'm even expecting my ECA this month but see the kind of mail one is getting. What's wrong with Nigeria system?

Pls do I need to go to WAEC office or what? Is there any other solution to this evaluation delay?

I've been feeling bad since I saw this mail and WAEC has no customer care number online. Even the nonsense mail of theirs I sent mail to since and they'rw yet to reply.

Plz if there's any solution to this , kindly let me know. Thanks

Bro
Don't wait for WAEC . They will never respond . Buy scratch card and send it to Canada . That solves it . Guys are forming group to send to Canada in order to reduce expenses . U can join 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Happydodo2: 9:42pm On Dec 04
Mamaroon:

try to key the CLB score. not the actual IELTS score. for example in Reading an IELTS 8 is equivalent to CLB 10....so input 10. I'm not 100% sure though....review the instructions in English. I also found this from the Arrima FAQ ...see section 6

https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/faq.html

please after creating profile for WES, then what next?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Gillbertoesther: 9:43pm On Dec 04
romeorailss:

Bro
Don't wait for WAEC . They will never respond . Buy scratch card and send it to Canada . That solves it . Guys are forming group to send to Canada in order to reduce expenses . U can join 1

Pls I need to join and give you guys mine tomorrow. Not going to work tomorrow and after this week, no.more off day at work. Hope I can get the scratch card any where? How do I get it accross to you guys and also make payment tomorrow pls. I stay in Festac Lagos. I will include photocopy of my student transcript too. Don't know why my transcript they said left since 22nd hasn't gotten to WES too and they didn't even give me any tracking number. After paying N42k. N36,600 for the work and the remaining to the person assisting me. I don't base in the same state anymore. Pls I need the number to call so that I can join you people pls.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by romeorailss: 10:22pm On Dec 04
Gillbertoesther:

Pls I need to join and give you guys mine tomorrow. Not going to work tomorrow and after this week, no.more off day at work. Hope I can get the scratch card any where? How do I get it accross to you guys and also make payment tomorrow pls. I stay in Festac Lagos. I will include photocopy of my student transcript too. Don't know why my transcript they said left since 22nd hasn't gotten to WES too and they didn't even give me any tracking number. After paying N42k. N36,600 for the work and the remaining to the person assisting me. I don't base in the same state anymore. Pls I need the number to call so that I can join you people pls.

Nameuser5 chat this guy up .

But guy . U can't send transcripts urself , u need to send though waec
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Gillbertoesther: 11:52pm On Dec 04
romeorailss:

Nameuser5 chat this guy up .

But guy . U can't send transcripts urself , u need to send though waec

What's his number? Can't chat him up without a number. Meanwhile, I'm a woman not a guy�.
Thanks.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by romeorailss: 12:26pm On Dec 05
Gillbertoesther:

What's his number? Can't chat him up without a number. Meanwhile, I'm a woman not a guy�.
Thanks.

Oh sorry . Don't have his number but that's his useene on nairaland I gave u . U can send him a message on nairaland
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Gillbertoesther: 4:34pm On Dec 05
romeorailss:

Oh sorry . Don't have his number but that's his useene on nairaland I gave u . U can send him a message on nairaland

Ok thanks.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Chicjennie(f): 6:10pm On Dec 05
Gillbertoesther:

Sadly we just sent ours today. Someone bought 4 scratch cards but only 3 scratch cards were used and sent today. The 4th scratch card has not been used. Pls send me a mail so I could tell you how to get the scratch card. However, people are forming groups to cut costs.
You could announce here for interested parties to send you a personal mail for you to create a whatsapp group and share the cost.
Or better still, contact nameuser5 on this thread. He's created a whatsapp group already for interested parties.
A maximum of 5 people are required to send their individual documents to WES in small envelopes with their WES reference ID and names boldly written on each envelope, enclosed in a big envelope addressed to WES.
Cheers!
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Gillbertoesther: 7:59pm On Dec 05
Chicjennie:

Sadly we just sent ours today. Someone bought 4 scratch cards but only 3 scratch cards were used and sent today. The 4th scratch card has not been used. Pls send me a mail so I could tell you how to get the scratch card. However, people are forming groups to cut costs.
You could announce here for interested parties to send you a personal mail for you to create a whatsapp group and share the cost.
Or better still, contact nameuser5 on this thread. He's created a whatsapp group already for interested parties.
A maximum of 5 people are required to send their individual documents to WES in small envelopes with their WES reference ID and names boldly written on each envelope, enclosed in a big envelope addressed to WES.
Cheers!

Thanks sis. Will send you mail now. Just missed out but it's never late.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Trizadove: 1:16pm On Dec 06
please i am interested in sending my WAEC scratchcard too
kindly assist
please who knows when the ECA report will expire?
i plan on getting the report now and using it in like 4 years time
please help
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Ugoant: 8:33pm On Dec 06
hi i want to also send my a card to wes. any idea on where to get around festac and also group that want to send across
Gillbertoesther:

Thanks sis. Will send you mail now. Just missed out but it's never late.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Gillbertoesther: 9:09pm On Dec 06
Ugoant:
hi i want to also send my a card to wes. any idea on where to get around festac and also group that want to send across

Haven't gotten mine yet but I made inquiry and someone told me is at 22Road. Pls let's gather together and send ours pls. Thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Gillbertoesther: 9:13am On Dec 07
Thanks to everyone who gave me the right direction to follow.

I just got my Invitation to apply today from SINP.

The problem I have now is just my ECA. I've tracked my transcript and it's reading delivered but don't know why WES hasn't gotten it yet. I'm so happy, my journey has begun. It shall end in/with Praises. AMEN!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply)

List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!! / Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.