₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,134,540 members, 4,632,016 topics. Date: Monday, 10 December 2018 at 04:35 PM

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 - Travel (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 (166414 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Gillbertoesther: 9:14am On Dec 07
Ugoant:
hi i want to also send my a card to wes. any idea on where to get around festac and also group that want to send across

Babe email me, want to send mine on Tuesday by God's Grace.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Gillbertoesther: 11:32am On Dec 07
Hi all, Anyone wants to send his or her scratch card to Canada should simply indicate.

Want to send mine on Tuesday. Let's come together and split the bill. I stay in Lagos. Email me pls.

obasinora@yahoo.com
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Omey: 12:11pm On Dec 07
Congrats to you.

Gillbertoesther:
Thanks to everyone who gave me the right direction to follow.

I just got my Invitation to apply today from SINP.

The problem I have now is just my ECA. I've tracked my transcript and it's reading delivered but don't know why WES hasn't gotten it yet. I'm so happy, my journey has begun. It shall end in/with Praises. AMEN!!!
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Gillbertoesther: 12:47pm On Dec 07
Omey:
Congrats to you.

Thanks Omey as least the journey has begun.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Ifykweches: 3:48pm On Dec 07
romeorailss:

Nameuser5 chat this guy up .

But guy . U can't send transcripts urself , u need to send though waec

Please can someone link or share any WhatsApp group for members who want to send scratch card for waec to WES? Thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Joizzy16: 6:14pm On Dec 07
Please i need help!
Has anyone evaluation his or her transcript from Auchipoly? Please i need the contact of the person that is in charge of the verification. Wes has sent my credentials for over three weeks, yet no response from Auchipoly. Please help a sister if you know or knows someone that knows.
Thanks
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by romeorailss: 7:45pm On Dec 07
Ifykweches:

Please can someone link or share any WhatsApp group for members who want to send scratch card for waec to WES? Thanks

Chat that guy up or look for partners . Anyone who's interested would align with u though
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by buksyMajor: 8:26am On Dec 08
Dear Tobey,

Kindly add me to the group for MB LAA. zero nine zero nine nine three five nine four eight eight. i received LAA on thursday. Thank you.
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Gillbertoesther: 12:31pm On Dec 08
As God may have it, My WES just entered back to in Progress.

Pls is there any need sending more documents to them? I've already planned to send more documents accross to them on Tuesday ( Waec Scratch card, statement of result/my student transcript). I think I need to chill for this week. Thanks to God. Since October. I started this journey of ECA. It shall end in/with Praise, Amen.

1 Like

Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Ola9292(m): 1:01pm On Dec 09
coleon:

Most of the occupations in demand in SINP are licensed professions.....were u able to get your occupation licensed? When I see people say they got an ITA in SINP I always laugh cos they don't know that they require Canadian license for the in demand occupation they have chosen. I got hooked there when I got my own ITA.
Thanks,to get an ITA for occupation in demand, must i show that i am licensed in the chosen profession or can i choose from the list of profession that doesn't require license?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Ola9292(m): 1:03pm On Dec 09
As an engineering graduate, can i go for sask occupation in demand?
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by Dakunms(m): 4:55pm On Dec 09
Please does anybody knows why Manitoba hasn't held draws for EE pathway since July this year.The 54th draw that was held last week included some EE candidates and is this the trend going forward for skilled workers overseas stream (human capital and EE pathways)
Re: All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 by adespecial: 5:02pm On Dec 09
Pls does anyone knows how Yukon province works?

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply)

List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!! / Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2

Viewing this topic: afodam247

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.