Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React (41891 Views)

IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust / 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay / Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by ken2baba(m): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
igbodefender:
What is wrong with what the governor said? Nothing.

The woman may be a nuritionist, a professional caterer, a celebrity chef earning millions; or a just lower management staff; but what matters is that there is dignity in her labour.

The position of cook to the king requires extra trust, because of the added political element involved.
don't mind them

Obama was d best man at his cooks wedding, dat shows d level of trust n friendship a leader has with d person dat cooks for him
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by babapressy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
Funny man
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
ken2baba:
don't mind them

Obama was d best man at his cooks wedding, dat shows d level of trust n friendship a leader has with d person dat cooks for him
Exactly!
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Emempaul(m): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
but the go vernor take style mumu oo can u imagine take ebonyi indigene has house help and he is singing praise to da? WTFS
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Ttipsy(f): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
this man Is so stupid for saying this?? what's the thanking for exactly?? misplaced priority.
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by ChimaAgbalajob: 12:20am On Nov 17, 2017
umahi is like a child playing with a beast and showering it with praises. It wouldn't stop the beast frow devouring it when it runs out of enemies and food
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Duru1(m): 1:09am On Nov 17, 2017
This is one of the reasons I support the call by IPOB to boycott Anambra State gubernatorial election. It appears Ndigbo have the penchant to elect glorified imbeciles as governors in Igbo land.
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Ezi39: 2:48am On Nov 17, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Achi4u, do you now see why Ebonyi people are regarded as 2nd class Igbos and Igbo-almajiri?

Can you imagine your gov is excited that an Ebonyi indigene is a cook? I spit on you almajiris.
Tell us about your state
, let's see if it is better than Ebonyi

1 Like

Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Emity007(m): 7:42am On Nov 17, 2017
igbodefender:

The woman may be a nuritionist, a professional caterer, a celebrity chef earning millions; or a just lower management staff; but what matters is that there is dignity in her labour.

The position of cook to the king requires extra trust, because of the added political element involved.
finally av seen sumbori dt has sense obrigado
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by UDERE93: 8:08am On Nov 17, 2017
BET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY..WINNING IS GUARANTEED
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME

Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by BakireBulmaker: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2017
igbodefender:

Your post was liked by 268 mediocrity celebrating slaves like you.

Millions kor billions ni

How low Igbos have fallen in Nigeria's political space!
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by BakireBulmaker: 8:36am On Nov 17, 2017
Abagworo:

Politics and tribalism has so beclouded your sense of reasoning. The one you trust most is the only person that can cook for your family.

Then Igbos should stop crying marginalisation.

In fact, PMB should appoint more Igbos as drycleaners, gardeners and janitors.

What an achievement for the 'great' Igbo tribe!
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Abs76: 8:44am On Nov 17, 2017
velai:
This governor Umahi deserves a market square flogging. How I wished he knows how much hatred and tribalism that helpless woman bears at the presidential villa.
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by CioAngels(f): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2017
iSlayer:
I think it is highly unfortunate for the Governor to throw his people in such bad light. In recent times,the statesman has been making horrendous statements like this. I can't say what his problem is,probably he wants Jibrin to pick him as running mate in 2019.
He can never be a running mate because Osinbajo is there.
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by CioAngels(f): 8:57am On Nov 17, 2017
I can now see why other Igbos says Umahi is incomplete. His state confirms it.
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by achi4u(m): 9:11am On Nov 17, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Achi4u, do you now see why Ebonyi people are regarded as 2nd class Igbos and Igbo-almajiri?

Can you imagine your gov is excited that an Ebonyi indigene is a cook? I spit on you almajiris.
Anuofia, I know you can't resist the bait, you'll swallow the hook, line and the sinker like a dehydrated first cheesy
Okpo!
Almajiri will now take ur state tomorrow. Lol
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 17, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Your post was liked by 268 mediocrity celebrating slaves like you.

Millions kor billions ni

How low Igbos have fallen in Nigeria's political space!

Is your brain for decoration, you this naughty kid. Show me where Governor Umahi mentioned the word 'housegirl' and I will give you a packet of your favourite N10 biscuit. Itiboribo.
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 17, 2017
Emity007:
finally av seen sumbori dt has sense obrigado
Thank you, Wise One.
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by BakireBulmaker: 9:30am On Nov 17, 2017
igbodefender:

Is your brain for decoration, you this naughty kid. Show me where Governor Umahi mentioned the word 'housegirl' and I will give you a packet of your favourite N10 biscuit. Itiboribo.

It's alright.

Cook o, housegirl o, Igbos should not cry marginalisation anymore as this has proven that they are well represented in Buhari's government.

grin grin grin
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 17, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

It's alright.

Cook o, housegirl o, Igbos should not cry marginalisation anymore as this has proven that they are well represented in Buhari's government.

grin grin grin
You are late for school. Oya go and study the multiplication table.
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by BakireBulmaker: 9:55am On Nov 17, 2017
igbodefender:
You are late for school. Oya go and study the multiplication table.

E pain am!

Igbos are truly 3rd class citizens according to Orji Uzor Kalu (2013).

grin grin grin
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 17, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

E pain me that I am a truly 3rd class citizen.
grin grin grin
Ok
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by BakireBulmaker: 10:17am On Nov 17, 2017
igbodefender:
Ok

tongue

Whatever makes you feel good.

grin
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by bestviewer: 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
I.diotic John, Ebonyi people are all almajiri-Igbos. I spit on you useless people.

[s]
achi4u:
Anuofia, I know you can't resist the bait, you'll swallow the hook, line and the sinker like a dehydrated first :Okpo!
Almajiri will now take ur state tomorrow. Lol
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maria Saro-Wiwa Is Dead! Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Wife Dies (Photos) / RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye / Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.