Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) (21989 Views)

Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield / Osinbajo, Tinubu At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by zoba88: 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
President Buhari,VP Osibanjo,Bola Tinubu,John Oyegun,Tambuwal,SGF Boss Mustapha and others today attended a book launch by Media Section of the State House at the State Conference Centre Abuja.

The Presidential Media Team offers deep insight into how the President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration is blocking corruption loopholes in the nation’s public institutions.

The book is titled, “Making Steady, Sustainable Progress for Nigeria’s Peace and Prosperity,A Mid-Term Scorecard on the President Muhammadu Buhari Administration.

In an excerpt of the 348-page publication, the team notes that beyond arrest and prosecution of suspects, the Buhari government is strengthening public institutions for accountability and transparency.

The book explores measures being instituted by anti-graft agencies, especially the Independent Corrupt Practices and other Related Offences Commission (ICPC), in this regard since the last two years.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/buhariosinbajotinubuoyeguntambuwalsgf.html?m=1

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by zoba88: 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sai Baba is looking hearty, healthy and kampe. Thank you Lord for Sai Baba, we progressive Nigerians are happy for Sai Baba recovery.

Dear Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, May God Almighty comfort you and grant Mr Jide Aljannah firdaous.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by nittroboy(m): 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
Make I rent space cheesy

Sai baba grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by sarrki(m): 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tinubu and pmb are 5&6

Akanbi knows when to talk and when to keep silent

God bless Akanbi Asiwaju

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless yemi Osinbajo

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by deomelo: 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6266562_img20171116161046111_jpeg02befdb254db47ccda2a939643a12122

The dream TEAM.

God bless Akanbi Asiwaju

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless yemi Osinbajo

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

grin grin grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by dabeto: 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
The book title should be, "Lies, Deceit and Propaganda: How Not To Fight Corruption"
grin

11 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by sarrki(m): 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
dabeto:
The book title should be, "Lies, Deceit and Propaganda: How Not To Fight Corruption"
grin

Igbos and enemies of the state

Have been put to shame

If fayose will be begging for pmbs greeting

How much more online miscreants

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by chukxy44(m): 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
If Tinubu like, let him allow them deceive him, after they sidelined him all this while, since southeast and south south no sure, they need us in Southwest.

Any way it is all politics, na we the voters go give ourselves brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by pol23: 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
The real Nigerians...
Many times I wonder if this people thinks about us.
Truly I have a Nigerian passport,but I still don't feel like a Nigerian.
I was onced held in Paris for not having a complete 32 pages on my passport,I never counted it neither do I know why the Yeye guy decided to count it,and the flag was raised for a fake passport.
My family had to paid the Nigerian Immigration to send proofs that my Passport is Genuine and the representative from Nigeria High commission there came only on personal relationship with my Uncle...
For the error that wasn't my fault,We spent close to a million naira just like that...
We had to use all connection,our Family pastor had to call his brother even our Dog had to offer assistance.
Nigeria wasn't there for me.
What will I have done,If my uncle no no the guy or I just be a lone ranger...
If you think there's a country that cares about you as a commoner then you must have a dual citizenship ooo..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by Johngla(m): 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
I found a guy today taking beer at 9:30 am. I asked him "isn't it too early for you to be drinking ?" He replied " oooh really,at what time do throats open?" i walked away
Now minding my own business!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by miqos02(m): 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
cool
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by AburoBuhari: 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
348-page publication, nothing to show for this administration so far than publishing books and celebrating mediocrity at the highest level,soon they will come to reality that the market men and women with voters card in 2019 has nothing to do with a 348page publication

so disappointed in my Egbon Buhari

*Àbúrò Buhari*
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
Seen and noted.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by chinoify: 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
It's either the people he shakes are laughing or himself... Wait oh, is he a comedian ni

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by miqos02(m): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
Johngla:
I found a guy today taking beer at 9:30 am. I asked him "isn't it too early for you to be drinking ?" He replied " oooh really,at what time do throats open?" i walked away
Now minding my own business!
chai
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
Another bad day the people from the yEast
This is a disastrous day for the people of yIsrael

11 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by Barmmyshoes(f): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
See as baba dey fresh.

Check my signature for your quality and durable footwear.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by miteolu(m): 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
They are looking like advertisers

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by binsanni(m): 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
is that why baba con dey open teeth like bingo ni
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by free2ryhme: 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
zoba88:
President Buhari,VP Osibanjo,Bola Tinubu,John Oyegun,Tambuwal,SGF Boss Mustapha and others today attended a book launch by Media Section of the State House at the State Conference Centre Abuja.

The Presidential Media Team offers deep insight into how the President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration is blocking corruption loopholes in the nation’s public institutions.

The book is titled, “Making Steady, Sustainable Progress for Nigeria’s Peace and Prosperity,A Mid-Term Scorecard on the President Muhammadu Buhari Administration.

In an excerpt of the 348-page publication, the team notes that beyond arrest and prosecution of suspects, the Buhari government is strengthening public institutions for accountability and transparency.

The book explores measures being instituted by anti-graft agencies, especially the Independent Corrupt Practices and other Related Offences Commission (ICPC), in this regard since the last two years.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/buhariosinbajotinubuoyeguntambuwalsgf.html?m=1

which yeye book dem dey launch

na book we wan chop undecided
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by SillyMods: 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
Igbos will be disappointed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by free2ryhme: 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
zoba88:

See photos below

none of them go ready the dustbin book

na throw last last
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by dollarsplenty(m): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
erin o denu
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by ObamaOsama: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos and enemies of the state
Have been put to shame
If fayose will be begging for pmbs greeting
How much more online miscreants
when buhari will be stoned to die,,, you will be the one to cast the first stone

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by medolab90(m): 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
tinubu never learn him lesson

stay away from buhari
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
Seen and noted.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by Caseless: 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
cool
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
The full meaning of FIA by OBO is Frog In Africa.
I swear Wizkid Tin Mad
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
Buhari entered ipob headquarters and stayed for 2 days and came out without any scratch....ipob fall my hands

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi / How Much Does Nigeria Make Daily From Petroleum? / Lai Mohammed & Rotimi Amaechi Inspect NRC Proposed Head Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.