Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Breaking!! Odion Ighalo Advises Jack Wilshere To Leave Arsenal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking!! Odion Ighalo Advises Jack Wilshere To Leave Arsenal (459 Views)

It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer / Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup / Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!! Odion Ighalo Advises Jack Wilshere To Leave Arsenal by SamzySamuel(m): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
#SamzyNetSports

Odion Ighalo advises Jack Wilshere to leave Arsenal. Via :http://SamzyNet.cf/Sports/Odion-Ighalo-advises-Jack-Wilshere-to-leave-Arsenal

The former Watford striker has admonished the 25-year-old to leave the Gunners if he wants to make the Three Lions World Cup squad next summer

Nigeria international Odion Ighalo has advised Jack Wilshere to leave Arsenal in search of regular play time ahead of Russia 2018 World Cup.

The England international spent last season on loan at Bournemouth, making 27 appearances in all competitions but has found playing time very hard to come by since returning to the Emirates Stadium.

Wilshere has been afforded 25 minutes of English Premier League action which threatens his involvement in the Three Lions' plan ahead of the quadrennial showpiece after Gareth Southgate overlooked him for the friendlies against Germany and Brazil.

"For him to get more games and to be ready for the World Cup, he has to play more so if he's still there and he's not getting the opportunities to play, I'd advise him to leave," Ighalo told Premier League Daily.

“He's a very good player, he can't be there sitting on the bench. If he cannot play at Arsenal, he can play at any other big team in the Premier League."

Ighalo also revealed he was reluctant to leave Vicarage Road but ‘had to do what was best for him’.

“Words cannot express it because I had a really great time at Watford," he continued

"The fans are still close to my heart. Everything around the club is just great.

"It was a pity I had to leave but I had to do what was best for me,” he concluded.
http://SamzyNet.cf/Sports/Odion-Ighalo-advises-Jack-Wilshere-to-leave-Arsenal

Re: Breaking!! Odion Ighalo Advises Jack Wilshere To Leave Arsenal by SamzySamuel(m): 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ok oooh

(1) (Reply)

Daily Soccer Predictions PREDICTION (22/12/2017) / Five Questions Facing Record Signing Van Dijk / The Post-humous Birthday Of The Legendary Stephen Keshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.