Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

How To Root Android 6.0 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root Android 6.0 (2145 Views)

How To Root Android Phone With Or Without Computer / Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho / How To Root Android 2.3.4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Root Android 6.0 by RoyaleR(m): 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
I need help on how to root my android 6.0. I've tried using some rooting apps including kingroot but it still doesn't work... please some should recommend a good rooting app for me
Re: How To Root Android 6.0 by patfenda(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
Following
Re: How To Root Android 6.0 by AlexRafu: 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
RoyaleR:
I need help on how to root my android 6.0. I've tried using some rooting apps including kingroot but it still doesn't work... please some should recommend a good rooting app for me

According to your Queries here is the Top 40 Android Apps for Rooted Device in 2018.
Hope you will get your query resolved smiley
Rooted apps certainly have changed a lot of the Android working rhythm and how the device actually functions. And, for the Androids geeks and lovers, we are sure that these apps that we provide here will be the best things in their hands for this year!

Best Rooted Android Apps
Earlier, Android root apps didn’t really have a function that much, and we too didn’t have that much of an indulgence. However, times have certainly changed, and people are getting more and more involved with the Android world right now.

So, with that in mind, we have some of the best rooted Android apps in store for you that will certainly change the working mechanism of your Android phone and make it a better one.

1. Greenify
It is considered as one of the best rooted apps. You might be familiar with the situation where you don’t use the mobile much but still somehow the battery manages to drain so much. If you want a solution for this problem we’ve got the perfect app for you. It works in both rooted and un-rooted mobiles. This app keeps your battery life steady for a long period of time and gives a nice backup. This app helps in the lagging issue so if you have a phone which is quite old and has a low RAM then you can definitely go for this app.

2. Flashify
It is another tool for the people who want to flash most of the things such as the ROM and the stock ROM of various mobile phones. This app is really a nice app as you can flash most of the things such as ROM which is custom and other file formats like ZIP and CWM. You can also back up the whole device. It automatically makes it flash for you and lets you restore back to kernel and you can then recover using an SD card. This app comes free. But limited to three free flashes per day. You can also buy the paid version for better experience always.

Read the full article here - https://droidfeats.com/top-40-best-root-apps-for-android-2018/

1 Like

Re: How To Root Android 6.0 by eponoloyin: 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
The security patch level on android 6.0 and up is really fascinating. They have designed it in such a way that Kingroot and other similar apps can't use exploits to root them.

My advice to people.. Get a phone with 2GB RAM (Min) and 16GB Internal memory(Min) so you won't need to root.
Don't lose hope yet anywaiz.
Re: How To Root Android 6.0 by Simeony007(m): 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
Op this guy above me must be smoking something stronger than what Wenger smokes for says greenify and flashify are a good root apps.

And FYI only five mobile brands running 6.0 as been successfully rooted without any issues, and even the best rooting app king root as not been successful with it yet. So be careful rooting your device with different apps if you don't want your phone to keep booting till infinity.
Re: How To Root Android 6.0 by Premiumwriter: 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
Simeony007:
Op this guy above me must be smoking something stronger than what Wenger smokes for says greenify and flashify are a good root apps.

And FYI only five mobile brands running 6.0 as been successfully rooted without any issues, and even the best rooting app king root as not been successful with it yet. So be careful rooting your device with different apps if you don't want your phone to keep booting till infinity.
Correct guy

Op u don hear?
Re: How To Root Android 6.0 by Mustack: 6:02am On Dec 25, 2017
Simeony007:

I want to defend him with flashify app... that app can help to root android if only he have the zip file of superUSER...
superUSER is a tool on its own that grant you access to explore you some of your apps that was districted....

anyway am enjoying my 2015 jiayu s3 basic with OS 8.0.0 orio soon to grace 8.1.0 here in one corner.

Re: How To Root Android 6.0 by Abhinayakjoshi: 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: How To Root Android 6.0 by aayu321: 8:01am On Jan 30, 2019
Rooting Does help in many stuff and there are many apps which allows us to do some modification.You may check out some of recently updated list here.

https://www.alltechnerd.com/best-root-app/

(1) (Reply)

The Xioami Thread 3k Prediction Result / See The Cheapest Smarthphone Invented By A Nigerian (pix) / SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.