Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos (72825 Views)

New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe / Zimbabwe Military Takeover Live Updates: Robert Mugabe Under House Arrest / 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by FisifunKododada: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
Dongreat:

If you are one enjoy reading news and going through critical opinions then you would agree with me that his acts on Nairaland daily are of a toddler whose toys got wretched by the compound dog.
I know he’s aged and that makes it worse thinking a man/youth can’t act sane for once but choice to gallivant online, occupied by different people; without care weather his/her acts actually portrayed him/her as a circus clown.

So your problem is not that he stands with Mugabe - you should make that clear. Standing with Mugabe is an opinion. You seem to have problem not with the opinion but with the character of the person holding the opinion.
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
Abagworo:

I'm glad seeing a rational African.
I thought I was the only one who saw sense in what he wrote
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by Dongreat(m): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
FisifunKododada:

So your problem is not that he stands with Mugabe - you should make that clear. Standing with Mugabe is an opinion. You seem to have problem not with the opinion but with the character of the person holding the opinion.

Exactly. Far too long have I seen his comments on this forum and none makes sense. Either it’s dry jokes or writings like his phone was stolen by a monkey.
He/she has successfully turn himself/herself to the cyber fool. What an achievement!!
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by Prognose: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand with Robert Mugabe!

The Lord of Daniel, Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego will see Robert Mugabe through the fiery furnace set by enemies of Zimbabwe.

Evil shall not prevail,
Terror shall not triumph.
But may this be the case of the dullard Buhari.

Never again will I be swayed like I almost was with the ousting of Libya's Gaddafi
So, I still stand with Robert Mugabe.
Zimbabwe shall remain great!

No you didn't! grin
Now all the pained buhari supporters will come for you.

Modified *
I can see they already started the bashing cheesy
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by FisifunKododada: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
Dongreat:

Exactly. Far too long have I seen his comments on this forum and none makes sense. Either it’s dry jokes or writings like his phone was stolen by a monkey.
He/she has successfully turn himself/herself to the cyber fool. What an achievement!!

So - what is your intention? Are you trying to change him?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by Tecno66: 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
If this coup had taken place in Nigeria, you cant see the deposed leader and the coup plotters laughing together. Two dogs no dey share bone together without fight. If you doubt am, ask PMB.
lalasticlala:

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/16/africa/zimbabwe-unrest/index.html

https://twitter.com/caesarzvayi/status/931198110575054848/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F2017%2F11%2F16%2Fafrica%2Fzimbabwe-unrest%2Findex.html

http://www.herald.co.zw/breaking-president-mugabe-meets-zdf-commander-at-state-house/
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
Dongreat:

You are now becoming irritating. Too much of everything is bad. At first it was fun but now you making no sense and despite typing in English, all what I and many see is undiluted gibberish.
It’s good to act funny but tone it down. Worse is you are always among first 3 commenter so I guess you are probably a kid who got loads of time at hand or a jobless youth who is so depressed and frustrated that he/she find solace in acting buffoonery.

I am certain I speak for a lot of Nairalanders and if anyone encourages you to continue then they own see you for your true nature: A depressed clown who has a failed life and find serenity in a faceless forum where no one knows if it’s actually a He, a She or a Hemaphrodite.
Forget that joker
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
Dongreat:

If you are one enjoy reading news and going through critical opinions then you would agree with me that his acts on Nairaland daily are of a toddler whose toys got wretched by the compound dog.
I know he’s aged and that makes it worse thinking a man/youth can’t act sane for once but choice to gallivant online, occupied by different people; without care weather his/her acts actually portrayed him/her as a circus clown.
oga just mind your business simple!you even type like kid angry
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by gregyboy(m): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Dongreat:

You are now becoming irritating. Too much of everything is bad. At first it was fun but now you making no sense and despite typing in English, all what I and many see is undiluted gibberish.
It’s good to act funny but tone it down. Worse is you are always among first 3 commenter so I guess you are probably a kid who got loads of time at hand or a jobless youth who is so depressed and frustrated that he/she find solace in acting buffoonery.

I am certain I speak for a lot of Nairalanders and if anyone encourages you to continue then they own see you for your true nature: A depressed clown who has a failed life and find serenity in a faceless forum where no one knows if it’s actually a He, a She or a Hemaphrodite.

oga is ok the grammer is too much haba u won kill am i wonder what pride nairalandrs get to speak grammer like this abi una be obayagbon cousin
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
The fear of south Africa is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by Awoofawo(m): 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sexytemi:
I guess the enemy they were chasing away was the wife disGrace

Dont know why, but I really like this man a lot, it takes a lot from a man and even a president of a country to fight against super powers.

Exactly what just crossed my mind now......Seems this is a stage military intervention to scare that yeye woman away!

Now she don run comot country....they sorting thing out amicable...very wise folk....... No more Queen Jezebel to deal with! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by Burgerlomo: 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
I like the way the country military handle their sh*t. It will be the other way round if it's Naija because of their greediness and selfishness cool
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by enonche85(m): 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

The military has no constitutional right to do that.

That's African politics for u.
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
Zimbabweans were the loser in his unnecessary fights with super powers. The man and his family are isolated from the sufferings that people are going through in his country... their have no currency amd their economy is a mess.

Sexytemi:
I guess the enemy they were chasing away was the wife disGrace

Dont know why, but I really like this man a lot, it takes a lot from a man and even a president of a country to fight against super powers.
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by deepwater(f): 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
soberdrunk:
I just want to know the secret behind his strength at such an old age....... angry

He was in prison for 10years, it gives men do extra ordinary strength just like Mandela and obasanjo etc

Mind you their prison is not the regular cell unit or gen pub.

Just like dasuki the only thing they lack is freedom.

If a man stays therein for a longer time and survives it without any major health challenges he tends to live longer

Just my observations
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by stchinedu: 12:07am On Nov 17, 2017
THE KISS OF THE MARRIED WOMAN THAT EVENTUALLY SCATTERED MUGABE'Ś KINGDOM. A LESSON TO ALL MEN.

Now, it's difficult to piece together what is going to become of Zimbabwe after now, however history gives us a peek at the key actors in the drama currently playing out.
Now, this is the story you dont't know.
Mugabe the deposed President of Zimbabwe, Constantine Chiwenga the Head of the Zimbabwean Military and Mnangagwa the sacked Vice President of Zimbabwe are all friends, very good friends, they are comrades. The three men were in their 20's when they entered the bushes and took part in the liberation struggle to free Zimbabwe from white rule. Mugabe who was initially the Sect General of ZANU PF, became the head of state, the other two men were equally given plum positions of power and have continued as the 3 musketeers presiding over the destiny of Zimbabwe for 37 years.
Sometime in the 90's - Mugabe, the first musketeer fell in love with his personal secretary who happened to be another man's wife at the time, the lady's name was Grace and she became his mistress. While Mugabe was still married Grace had children for him. In 1996 they became man and wife after the death of Mugabe's first spouse.
But Grace was no ordinary mistress turned wife, she was not ready to take a backseat, she turned herself into Mugabe's political confidant, she used the bed and made her way to the very centre of Zimbabwean politics straining the relationship between Mugabe and his two comrades.
Mnangagwa the 2nd musketeer after many years of loyalty became Mugabe's Vice President in 2014, paving the way for his eventual hold on power should Mugabe retire, resign or die. But Grace had other ideas she wangled her way into ZANU PF's politburo and began her move to take out Mnangagwa and take power from her ailing husband.
In August 2017 Mnangagwa accused certain persons in the party of trying to poison him and made references to Grace. This didn't go down well with Mugabe, how could anyone accuse his beautiful Serengeti Rose flower. What Mugabe forgot was that boys are allowed to fight but the brotherhood must stay strong and united. In a move that shocked everyone (but didn't shock his beloved Grace) , he removed Mnangagwa from the position of Vice President, Mnangagwa not sure of what Grace will do to him fled to South Africa.
Now, in comes the 3rd musketeer Chiwenga Head of the Zimbabwaean military, a friend and brother of both Mugabe and Mnangagwa, "this is all the fault of one woman", he is probably thinking in his mind, " we were one until this woman came. I trust Mnangagwa to takeover, I don't know this woman; by the way, where was she when we were sleeping in the bushes before the liberation".
Chiwenga sends a warning to Mugabe advising him to put his house in order, the first time he has ever spoken this way to his senior comrade. Thinking Mugabe will take the signal, call him, negotiate and talk things over a cup of tea. NO! Mugabe does the exact opposite, he sends his Minister of Information to tell the Army General to stay out of State matters, Mugabe then finalises plans to sack Chiwenga perhaps to pave an unhindered route to the throne for Grace.
The military chief thought this had gone too far his brother and comrade in arms had drunk deep from the strange woman's bosom, it's wasn't him acting any longer , so he rolled out his tanks early this morning. He's therefore right when he says,"this is not a coup" ; when you really look at it, 3 friends have only fallen out over the inordinate ambitions of a woman.
Latest reportś say Mnangagwa the 2nd Musketeer is on his way back from South Africa, i've just read a report he's going to be installed interim President. The 1st Musketter Mugabe is under house arrest. The 3rd Musketter is in the saddle promising calm and quick elections. The 3 men have held Zimbabwe under lock and key for 37yrs, this is nothing but a change of baton. Zimbabwe needs a real revolution out of the hands of the veterans...
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by SmartyPants(m): 1:02am On Nov 17, 2017
Deo1986:
Smartypant, dont command me. But let me give you a bit of enlightenment on Africa. You and other busybodies felt Mugabe has stayed too long in power whereas the average Zimbabwean are not bothered. Ousting Mugabe will elicit drastic change(for the worse)... Let me stop here.

So that means it must be me and other busybodies that went to Zimbabwe to go and remove him abi?

I changed my mind... Pass by and don't come back!
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by sapientia(m): 1:04am On Nov 17, 2017
enonche85:

Truncating a democratic process u say?...

A process that he has lasted 37yrs on, then sacked his VP to create easy path for his arrogant wife to takeover from him, is that the 'democratic process' u mean?.

same Army and police that has been helping him to rig elections. I wont support a military coup unless the leader is not elected. Power belongs to the people.

Same way Buhari have people supporting and cheering his every failure is same over there.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by Konquest: 2:29am On Nov 17, 2017
lalasticlala:

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/16/africa/zimbabwe-unrest/index.html

https://twitter.com/caesarzvayi/status/931198110575054848/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F2017%2F11%2F16%2Fafrica%2Fzimbabwe-unrest%2Findex.html

http://www.herald.co.zw/breaking-president-mugabe-meets-zdf-commander-at-state-house/
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
The end game is loading up
quicker than expected...

Thank goodness the leader of the
military takeover is from the Shona
ethnic group as Robert Mugabe
otherwise he would have been
shot dead now!
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by Sexytemi(f): 5:22am On Nov 17, 2017
Awoofawo:

Exactly what just crossed my mind now......Seems this is a stage military intervention to scare that yeye woman away!

Now she don run comot country....they sorting thing out amicable...very wise folk....... No more Queen Jezebel to deal with! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lol, queen Jezebel indeed ogringringrin
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by Sexytemi(f): 5:23am On Nov 17, 2017
AfriAskMen:
Zimbabweans were the loser in his unnecessary fights with super powers. The man and his family are isolated from the sufferings that people are going through in his country... their have no currency amd their economy is a mess.

But he's still the one holding that country together.
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by tete7000(m): 5:43am On Nov 17, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

It should come to an end constitutionally, not by military show of force.

By constitution the man keeps manipulating to keep himself perpetually in power?
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by enonche85(m): 7:30am On Nov 17, 2017
sapientia:

same Army and police that has been helping him to rig elections. I wont support a military coup unless the leader is not elected. Power belongs to the people.

Same way Buhari have people supporting and cheering his every failure is same over there.

Maybe u shud watch CNN interview the citizens, they are happy this is happening because they are tired of his dictatorship. They don't care how he goes, they just want him removed and the military is helping them do that since they can't do it through voting.
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by enonche85(m): 7:33am On Nov 17, 2017
GodDeyCraze:

So any African leader who does not have anything to do with the West should rule forever?
Why are you supporting a 93yr old man to be replaced with his wife? why una dey support corruption, is Zimbabwe his family property?

I wonder o!
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by victorazyvictor(m): 7:34am On Nov 17, 2017
soberdrunk:
I just want to know the secret behind his strength at such an old age....... angry

intelligent question.
It seems u never watched game of thrones.

Plz go and watch it u will understand the secretes of strong leaders.
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by enonche85(m): 7:35am On Nov 17, 2017
sapientia:

They tried removing him constitutionally for 37yrs and it did not work. He now wants to handover to his wife to continue maybe for another 30yrs?
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by Deo1986(m): 7:36am On Nov 17, 2017
SmartyPants:

So that means it must be me and other busybodies that went to Zimbabwe to go and remove him abi?

I changed my mind... Pass by and don't come back!
Not going nowhere finish what you started, let me continue enlightening you even if you are not grateful. Ever heard of the word ''external pressure/influence''?
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by dfrost: 8:10am On Nov 17, 2017
Florblu:
He colonized his own people

Thank you o jarè. I don't support military coup, but Mugabe has overstayed his welcome.

Haba! Claiming self-ordained president like any other self-righteous African leade aside Mandela and Rawlings.
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by Businessman1986(m): 9:27am On Nov 17, 2017
Dongreat:

Far too long my foot. Sure, I dont agree with all his opinions, but most of them are usually original, thoughtful and comedic. As long as he doesn't blaspheme, the dude is alright.
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by SmartyPants(m): 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
Deo1986:
Not going nowhere finish what you started, let me continue enlightening you even if you are not grateful. Ever heard of the word ''external pressure/influence''?

hehehe. Correct.

Yes i have heard of external pressure/influence (and it's not a word). lol. Make your point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA / Meet Putin's 2 Daughters As US Places Sanctions On Them / Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.