Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,023 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender (82413 Views)

Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara's Curvy Body, Hips / Transgender, Miss Sahhara: ''I Am Single And A Virgin'' / Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by merryossai(m): 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
i don't care if she's a man or woman, all I can see is advancement in cosmetic surgery. the surgeon is damn good. # looking at the good side of everything.

2 Likes

Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Sunkyphil(m): 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
MAKE WE C DOWN THERE MAYBE DIFFERENCE DEY grin
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by dayleke: 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
LoL
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Yeligray(m): 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
shocked

HOT NEWS::

when u r dating a Nigerian girl makes sure you ask for her throwback picture to make sure she is truly female, make sure u check her pussyyy not only but her clitoris, vulva,check if she don't have a broad shoulder like one usa first lady, then ultimately ask to see her menstrual blood one day kiss

I TALK MY OWN tongue tongue tongue tongue
m
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by GodsOwnFav(m): 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
She was a man or He is still a man You think you can confuse God? I pity your soul. SMH

1 Like

Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by rawpadgin(m): 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
0temAtum:
They will declare what they are to you at the beginning of their relationship with you, so don't fear, son.
ever seen a girl that will tell u she was once a wh*re
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by gifu: 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
free training

Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by romeorailss: 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
No wonder I have been too careful these days on toasting ladies

angry sad

Hmm! Now I understand why shocked
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by romeorailss: 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
vedaxcool:
Nairaland should desist from this transexualbullshit propaganda they have actively be doing

Sincerely angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by 0temAtum: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
rawpadgin:
ever seen a girl that will tell u she was once a wh*re
They won't tell you that they are once wh*re because being a wh*re in the past is concealable and they may not see the need to reveal their past secret. But being a transgender, sooner or later when you demand sex, you'll get to discover it when you see them with a male reproductive organ instead of a female's. So I don't think any transgender in his right mind would want to hide what is unhideable.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by miqos02(m): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
chai
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by rawpadgin(m): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
0temAtum:
They won't tell you that they are once wh*re because being a wh*re in the past is concealable and they may not see the need to reveal their past secret. But being a transgender, sooner or later when you demand sex, you'll get to discover it when you see them with a male reproductive organ instead of a female's. So I don't think any transgender in his right mind would want to hide what is unhideable.
so the stupid surgeon can remove the d1ck & replace it with a pusee grin grin

Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Sylverly(m): 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
Akpurakwumbe!! !! shocked shocked. Lord save us
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by 0temAtum: 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
rawpadgin:
so the stupid surgeon can remove the d1ck & replace it with a pusee grin grin
I don't think they've started doing that anyway. I'll reserve my comment till they start doing that.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by BadBlaize(m): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
Does she see her period?
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by FiiahnAuto(f): 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
Seek refuge in Allah away from the curse shaitan and it evil
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by zinny377(f): 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
She must have done the gender confirmation surgery too...nawaoh!
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by ehissi(m): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
0temAtum:
I don't think they've started doing that anyway. I'll reserve my comment till they start doing that.

They already can do that so wise up....
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by 2lateBiafra: 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
shocked

HOT NEWS::

when u r dating a Nigerian girl makes sure you ask for her throwback picture to make sure she is truly female, make sure u check her pussyyy not only but her clitoris, vulva,check if she don't have a broad shoulder like one usa first lady, then ultimately ask to see her menstrual blood one day kiss

I TALK MY OWN tongue tongue tongue tongue

OGA NA SO TOUCH CRAZE TOUCH LYK DIS
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by suave30: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
I don't even know what to say, he/she looks good , but is this not madness? undecided
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by 0temAtum: 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
ehissi:

They already can do that so wise up....
I didn't say they can't do that, but I'm saying have they started doing that? Humans can clone is different from humans are cloning, pls take note. Laws are always put in place to regulate such stuff.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by DonAdejo(m): 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jeeeeeesus, I been see the topic of this post oo, but after i see the pic i forget am...

On scrolling down, the comments come dey confuse me. (like wetin dos people dey talk) then i ran back to check the title again.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by internetpo(m): 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hmm Na waoh.
Speechless. These LGBTQ ppl sef.

Have you tried our bulk sms marketing platform?
You get guaranteed delivery, delivery reports or sms refunds
(or your money back) if your messages are not delivered.
www.smsmarketingportal.com
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by agrovick(m): 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ah!
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by morereb10: 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
seriously
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by 2shure: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
God we need a future machine that can determine a male remains a male and detect a shemalee.no matter how long the shemalee got or did a surgery.
God make ai nor go marry man o

truly we in end times
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by zedman1(m): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
Barmmyshoes:
Hmmmmm. Every every. She is still half man cos she no get pussy.

Check my signature for your quality and durable footwear.

#ItsYourShoemakerGirl #WedoTheBest
You sure? Them oyibo de fit transform these guys genitals from male to female and vise versa o.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by belindar: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
She/He should be representing Britain. We don’t want him/her.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Tobycharles: 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
mazimee:
Nawa oo, he, I mean she is not looking bad.

What I'm I even saying

Trash
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by mustaphasaidu: 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
This 1 just weak me
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Finstar: 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
0temAtum:

Most transgender usually opt for the di*ck to be removed. The penis will be used to construct a feminine looking pussy. The only difference between that and the real pussy is because the former can't get wet..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.