Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender (82423 Views)

Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara's Curvy Body, Hips / Transgender, Miss Sahhara: ''I Am Single And A Virgin'' / Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by ehissi(m): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
0temAtum:
I didn't say they can't do that, but I'm saying have they started doing that? Humans can clone is different from humans are cloning, pls take note. Laws are always put in place to regulate such stuff.

Yes they have started doing that, wella sef!

Simple reconstructive surgery + hormone therapy is enough to set things in motion....... lipsrsealed
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
At this rate, there would be problem for girls finding an husband. cheesy
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Thylord(m): 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
shocked

HOT NEWS::

when u r dating a Nigerian girl makes sure you ask for her throwback picture to make sure she is truly female, make sure u check her pussyyy not only but her clitoris, vulva,check if she don't have a broad shoulder like one usa first lady, then ultimately ask to see her menstrual blood one day kiss

I TALK MY OWN tongue tongue tongue tongue
you have spoken well my brother.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Maisillion(m): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
shocked

when u r dating a Nigerian girl makes sure you ask for her throwback picture to make sure she is truly female, make sure u check her pussyyy not only but her clitoris, vulva,check if she don't have a broad shoulder like one usa first lady, then ultimately ask to see her menstrual blood one day kiss

Haha,Na So
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Maisillion(m): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
Barmmyshoes:
Hmmmmm. Every every. She is still half man cos she no get pussy.

Check my signature for your quality and durable footwear.

#ItsYourShoemakerGirl #WedoTheBest

Its Can Be Changed.He Might Have Changed It grin
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Maisillion(m): 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
Barmmyshoes:

0temAtum:
I don't think they've started doing that anyway. I'll reserve my comment till they start doing that.
Barmmyshoes:

They Are Doing It.The D!Ck Will Be Transformed Into The kitten But Its Can Get Wet And No Clit.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by gonkin(m): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
For those asking. She aint got a sausage its a total doughnut.
Gender reassignment bullsht. Worst part is that the doughnut can take a sausage. Grouse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXx549vixYc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo7XWl6yHU0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YlbP3H9_6M

The 3rd video shows you what a male to female doughnut looks like
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by monex(m): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
0temAtum:
They won't tell you that they are once wh*re because being a wh*re in the past is concealable and they may not see the need to reveal their past secret. But being a transgender, sooner or later when you demand sex, you'll get to discover it when you see them with a male reproductive organ instead of a female's. So I don't think any transgender in his right mind would want to hide what is unhideable.

ever heard of penile amputation/ vagina construction surgeries ?
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by buchilino(m): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
4 DOSE STILL SEEKING A WIFE, SHINE UR EYES B4 U GO MARRY FELLOW MAN.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by BushDoctor123: 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
mazimee:
Nawa oo, he, I mean she is not looking bad.

What I'm I even saying
That you feel like bleeping her
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by 0temAtum: 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
Maisillion:

They Are Doing It.The D!Ck Will Be Transformed Into The kitten But Its Can Get Wet And No Clit.
There should be a strict law that would bind on transgenders to make sure their genders are known by all, so that one can know the type of person he or she is dealing with.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Ashley86400: 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
0temAtum:
I don't think they've started doing that anyway. I'll reserve my comment till they start doing that.
They've been doing that since forever. What decade do you live in?
All the women below have completed their gender reassignment surgery. . .their penisess have been partially shaved off and the rest reconstructed into vaginass
They were all born as men. . .

Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by 0temAtum: 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
monex:

ever heard of penile amputation/ vagina construction surgeries ?

okay, after the surgery, will the man turned woman's identity be made unknown and past records forgotten? If that's the case, criminals will be doing this to escape being traced. I think those who do these will be made known to the public somehow like in the case of change of name. Isn't there any law binding on them?
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by 0temAtum: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ashley86400:

They've been doing that since forever. What decade do you live in?
All the women below have completed their gender reassignment surgery. . .
They were all born as men. . .
And how do you know that they were male before? I think the same way you know this is how all transgenders will be known to the male counterparts before having any relationship with them, so I think there's nothing to worry about.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Maisillion(m): 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
0temAtum:
There should be a strict law that would bind on transgenders to make sure their genders are known by all, so that one can know the type of person he or she is dealing with.

Like The US Citizen Data Record.U Can't Escape That There But Here In Nigeria grin , Who Knows Who
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
smartmey61:
i swear dem go dey give people who willings for free now.
hahaha...anyway transgenders can never be here cos the procedure is very expensive. I hear say there are some transgenders wey dey carry prick waka and their are others wey don hack off their prick.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by 0temAtum: 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
Maisillion:

Like The US Citizen Data Record.U Can't Escape That There But Here In Nigeria grin , Who Knows Who
It's not gonna be an issue in Nigeria here as long as we are already developed enough to have such here. It can't come here yet because we have more problems to tackle first before bringing things that will complicate things.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Maisillion(m): 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
0temAtum:
It's not gonna be an issue in Nigeria here as long as we are already developed enough to have such here. It can't come here yet because we have more problems to tackle first before bringing things that will complicate things.
yeah thats right.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Holyvet(m): 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
Towncrier247:
Who would have believed she was a man?

So he's not a man now? He was a man, he is a man and will continue to be a man. I just can't believe you're taking her for a woman. Single men should be prepared to pray harder in order to avoid marrying a ' man' in disguise.

HE IS A MAN AND NOT A WOMAN.
CASE CLOSED.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
rawpadgin:
na my fear be that
well these days i always suspect ladies with deep masculine voices.though i know d procedure is expensive but some crazy guys here fit sell their papa land use d money go change their sex for abroad.anytime i see a deep voiced lady my mind dey always tell me weda no be transgender be dis one.dem say dem no fit dey change dhier voice.dat d male voice wey he get b4 will be d same voice he go use after he change to a transgender.also i dey suspect ladies with big mannish hands and feet.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by nestaAK(m): 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lord help us...
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Ashley86400: 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
0temAtum:
And how do you know that they were male before? I think the same way you know this is how all transgenders will be known to the male counterparts before having any relationship with them, so I think there's nothing to worry about.
80% of transenders openly admit to being transgender. .Africans have the mentality that they're trying to hide it and pass off as the members of the opposite sex. They're not.
There's no point in spending thousands of dollars on a body part just to hide it.
Is Miss Sahara hiding it?
Like you said, it's not worth worrying about.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Ashley86400: 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
lefulefu:
well these days i always suspect ladies with deep masculine voices.though i know d procedure is expensive but some crazy guys here fit sell their papa land use d money go change their sex for abroad.anytime i see a deep voiced lady my mind dey always tell me weda no be transgender be dis one.dem say dem no fit dey change dhier voice.dat d male voice wey he get b4 will be d same voice he go use after he change to a transgender.also i dey suspect ladies with big mannish hands and feet.

That's not true. Transgenders usually shave of their Adam's apple and manipulate their airways to give them a feminine voice or masculine voice depending on the type of surgery when doing their gender reassignment surgery while some decide to keep their original voices (e.g) Miss Sahara.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ashley86400:

That's not true. Transgenders usually shave of their Adam's apple and manipulate their airways to give them a feminine voice or masculine voice depending on the type of surgery when doing their gender reassignment surgery while some decide to keep their original voices (e.g) Miss Sahara.
Jesus of nazareth! So u mean to tell me dat Miss Sahara sounds like Arnold shwazenegger? cheesy
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
How did the doctor take out the male genital and replace it with the female genital or will she carry male genitals and straff normal females
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ashley86400:

80% of transenders openly admit to being transgender. .Africans have the mentality that they're trying to hide it and pass off as the members of the opposite sex. They're not.
There's no point in spending thousands of dollars on a body part just to hide it.
Is Miss Sahara hiding it?
Like you said, it's not worth worrying about.
of course if sex realignment becomes a reality in naija they hide it.this is Nigeria where being dubious and corrupt seems to be our second nature.if there are transgenders in Nigeria they are going to hide their identity and many innocent men will be fuking dem.is it not Nigeria we talking about? Anyway anytime i see a lady with big masculine feet and hands i had suspect her of probably being a trans.a guy has to be careful these days.

1 Like

Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Edonojie007(m): 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
And Women Would Start Becoming Men. Waitin Never Happen,even Pass The Prophesy Wey Jesus Christ Talk. Na Wa O.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
OK BABE.. WE HAFF SEES YOU

Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by stilldoingokay(f): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
shocked

one usa first lady, hahaha, her fans is coming for you.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by martins946: 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
God forbid
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by lanreroland: 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.