Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender (82405 Views)

Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara's Curvy Body, Hips / Transgender, Miss Sahhara: ''I Am Single And A Virgin'' / Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
lefulefu:
hahaha...anyway transgenders can never be here cos the procedure is very expensive. I hear say there are some transgenders wey dey carry prick waka and their are others wey don hack off their prick.
the thing is can the prick hard or knack person belle. oshi rada rada. if i carry babe and i go feel her fake ass prick i go tell am i wan give am mouth action and bite so hard she/he go turn normal . grin grin grin
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by abbeyty(m): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
mazimee:
Nawa oo, he, I mean she is not looking bad.

What I'm I even saying

you fit give her one if you get the chance ? I will close my eyes give her one ohh
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by ImaIma1(f): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
[/i][i][i][/i]
RETIREDMUMU:
shocked

HOT NEWS::

when u r dating a Nigerian girl makes sure you ask for her throwback picture to make sure she is truly female, make sure u check her pussyyy not only but her clitoris, vulva,check if she don't have a broad shoulder like one usa first lady, then ultimately ask to see her menstrual blood one day kiss

I TALK MY OWN tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Kwunume: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
Towncrier247:
Who would have believed she was a man?

Miss Sahara is a British Nigerian beauty queen, fashion model, singer/songwriter, and a human rights advocate, she is the first open Nigeria transgender. She is known for representing Nigeria in international beauty pageants to draw attention to the plights of LGBTQI+ people in Africa.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/stunning-new-photos-of-nigerian-transgender-miss-sahhara
one thing that she cannot change is the Adam's � � apple
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
Dont know what to say cool
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Ashley86400: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
lefulefu:
of course if sex realignment becomes a reality in naija they hide it.this is Nigeria where being dubious and corrupt seems to be our second nature.if there are transgenders in Nigeria they are going to hide their identity and many innocent men will be fuking dem.is it not Nigeria we talking about? Anyway anytime i see a lady with big masculine feet and hands i had suspect her of probably being a trans.a guy has to be careful these days.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Ashley86400: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
lefulefu:
Jesus of nazareth! So u mean to tell me dat Miss Sahara sounds like Arnold shwazenegger? cheesy
Nahh, not really. Her voice sounds androgynous.
Inbetween male and female. Lol
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by revolt(m): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
With that her chest abi his chest I'll go for her anytime anydy anywhere. He's q goddess. I no send.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lawd, this is huge! shocked
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
e90:
What about the dick,how are they going to remove it and put hole inside
I wonder too...the thing jus tire me undecided
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by AndreUweh(m): 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
e90:
What about the dick,how are they going to remove it and put hole inside
That has been removed to create way for toto.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by stevecantrell: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
This is confusing...I had semi-wood looking at this....thing !

Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Codes151(m): 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
What’s under pls! Am confused
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by totorimi: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
What on Earth was the offence of Sodom and Gomorrah that made them to be wiped out.

If this generation gets away with this celebration of LGBT or whatever they call themselves then I will know what to do.

BTW how come LGBT is not given any audience in the Muslim world but in christiandom they have w listening ear even to the extent of tolerating them.
What is bad is bad it has no two names to it.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by wisest10: 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
all dis europeans bad blood...africa is not europe moralitt is our watch word...well all dis pple dey get attention coz una dey give dem...
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by cooltola(m): 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Strawberry01: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
[quote author=RETIREDMUMU post=62444591][b] shocked

HOT NEWS::

when u r dating a Nigerian girl makes sure you ask for her throwback picture to make sure she is truly female, make sure u check her pussyyy not only but her clitoris, vulva,check if she don't have a broad shoulder like one usa first lady, then ultimately ask to see her menstrual blood one day kiss

I TALK MY OWN

I his u
Lollz
Prof. in womanology
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by dacanv(m): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
I demand some explanations.. and nudes!
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by glossy6(f): 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
Blackfyre:
How do they do the Adams apple? undecided

its given back to Eve tongue
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
glossy6:

its given back to Eve tongue

Argh, be like say Eve no see where to keep my own be that oh tongue
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by tosyne2much(m): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
I know say some guys joysticks go still rise sha
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Daeylar(f): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
Blackfyre:

Argh, be like say Eve no see where to keep my own be that oh tongue

Go.and shave it, that's what they do, I think.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
Daeylar:

Go.and shave it, that's what they do, I think.

My adams apple? shocked shocked you want to kill me cry

It's quite conspicuous, at least mine, so I don't know how these peeps bury theirsundecided Except maybe not all men have it.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Daeylar(f): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Blackfyre:

My adams apple? shocked shocked you want to kill me cry

It's quite conspicuous, at least mine, so I don't know how these peeps bury theirsundecided Except maybe not all men have it.

Lol, of course not.
I was serious though,
Here it is

The surgery to shave your Adams apple.
Chondrolaryngoplasty (commonly called tracheal shave)
Browse it out on the net

1 Like

Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, of course not.
I was serious though,
Here it is

The surgery to shave your Adams apple.
Chondrolaryngoplasty (commonly called tracheal shave)
Browse it out on the net

Jesu!!! People dey try oh, shocked shocked

Ps: If you see the way I clutched on to my throat reading that your last line tho gringrin

Sure did. First time I hearing of this...
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Preye21: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
This is serious angry
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Daeylar(f): 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
Blackfyre:

Jesu!!! People dey try oh, shocked shocked

Ps: If you see the way I clutched on to my throat reading that your last line tho gringrin

Sure did. First time I hearing of this...

Lol, all right, do you think you can ever do it?
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, all right, do you think you can ever do it?

See question grin

I rather donate my organs to those who need it if I were to choose between the two.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Daeylar(f): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
Blackfyre:

See question grin

I rather donate my organs to those who need it if I were to choose between the two.

Lol, baby, tongue
The surgery isn't that bad, and you were the one complaining about your Adam's apple.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, baby, tongue
The surgery isn't that bad, and you were the one complaining about your Adam's apple.

I am not complaining of it oh, was only making a reference as to how they hid theirs tongue

I actually dread surgeries, I hope never to come under the knife... lipsrsealed

How about you, could you get a sex change?
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by governor2022(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by AceDomino(m): 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
gay
Na Dick still dey BTW his legs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.