Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

In Need Help Custom Seized My Gift Good Sent Through Dhl (pics) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Help Custom Seized My Gift Good Sent Through Dhl (pics) (1467 Views)

Need Help! Custom Clearance, My TIN Requested / Somebody Help My Life. Bank Has Seized My Money / Help. LASTMA Seized My Vehicle! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Help Custom Seized My Gift Good Sent Through Dhl (pics) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hello friends I am in the middle of no where as I typed. A sibling of mind residing in Australia sent me items worth 4,000 Australia dollars through dhl.

I’ve been tracking the item from dhl website but to my greatest suprise the tracking got stuck at “ prosessed for clearance “ for 3 days now. I decided to call dhl to inform them about what is on. I was told that custom seized the goods and that they will get back to me but until now no update. Help
Re: In Need Help Custom Seized My Gift Good Sent Through Dhl (pics) by ClitoPen: 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
Call them still and find out the real reason why it was held first: was the customs duty paid? Is there any contraband in the parcel? Etc, Then deal with it from there...

If it were the foreign customs, would have been better and a straight forward case but here....,just hope you receive your parcel in good condition after all...
Re: In Need Help Custom Seized My Gift Good Sent Through Dhl (pics) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 9:17am On Nov 17, 2017
ClitoPen:
Call them still and find out the real reason why it was held first: was the customs duty paid? Is there any contraband in the parcel? Etc, Then deal with it from there...

If it were the foreign customs, would have been better and a straight forward case but here....,just hope you receive your parcel in good condition after all...

Dhl sent a letter to me from custom and the letter says that my items have been seized for further clarification. I dont know what clarification they need......this items was sent to me by my sibling which worth 4,000 australian dollars......

Dhl number is not going again and they have refused to reply emails
Re: In Need Help Custom Seized My Gift Good Sent Through Dhl (pics) by ClitoPen: 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
ShutdownBrown24:

Dhl sent a letter to me from custom and the letter says that my items have been seized for further clarification. I dont know what clarification they need......this items was sent to me by my sibling which worth 4,000 australian dollars......

Dhl number is not going again and they have refused to reply emails
write them using the address on the letter they wrote u or go to their office as last resort.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Venture Capitalists In Nigeria / Your Advice Is Needed. / Looking For Suppliers Of Wholesales Mobile Phones In Lagos And Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.