Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Help: Dell Latitude D630 With passworded BIOS - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help: Dell Latitude D630 With passworded BIOS (822 Views)

Please Help Dell Inspiron 5040 Or Hp Probook 4530s / How Can I Bypass And Reset A Passworded Laptop / Unlock All Your Passworded Laptops Here Except Dell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Dell Latitude D630 With passworded BIOS by babanne(m): 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2010
Hello guys pleeeaseee help,
I have a big problem with a DELL lattitude D630 laptop brought from europe.the bios is passworded so that i cannot boot the system and use it.can anyone help out even if to charge me i dont mind. Pleasee help BECAUSE IT WILL BE DIFFICULT TO RETURN THE SYSTEM TO EUROPE. U CAN CALL 08062342286 08091097786
Re: Help: Dell Latitude D630 With passworded BIOS by xtremeidea(m): 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided how do we know itz not a stolen good? dnt mean to be harsh!!! undecided undecided undecided

av seen several cases like dis which are stolen goods!!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help: Dell Latitude D630 With passworded BIOS by babanne(m): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2010
well honestly u have the right to suspect this post. but i tell you WITH ALL SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY.this is not a stolen good.a friend in my place of worship who had been in austria sent it down since last year.but we could not use it cos of the bios password.the system was handled to me if i could help fix the problem and i took it to ikeja but all to no avail.interestingly, the person thst sent it down from austria came to nigeria last week on wednesday to discover is still not being used.he said he bought as a fairly use without testing and he sent it down.thats why i want to help them out.so if you have any idea on how to fix it feel free to offer it.I DONT DEAL WITH STOLEN GOODS. REST ASSURED IT WAS NOT STOLLEN.
Re: Help: Dell Latitude D630 With passworded BIOS by bugan: 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2011
I am a Dell engineer, the only was to solve the problem is to change the hard drive. or you could try by removing the cmos battery for for upto 30 secounds,before doing so,make sure the main battery is out of the system. this should fix it. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Zain Internet Modem 4sale / Enjoy Your Browsing On Your Nokia Fones, Blackberry, Laptops For Free Now! / Hot Hot Hot New Browsing Free Code Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.