Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Do White Collar Jobs Pay On Weekly Basis - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do White Collar Jobs Pay On Weekly Basis (554 Views)

How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) / White Collar Job And Starting My Own Business: Which Is Better? / Owning A Business Vs White Collar Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do White Collar Jobs Pay On Weekly Basis by AlexJustin(m): 1:16am On Nov 17, 2017
I applieD for a job on the 6th on a. ParticulAr month and I was employed on the 10th. Started work proper on the 11th. When I got my salary at the end of the month I realized that about 22% was deducted for one week I didn't work. Pls I want to know if its being done like that for a white collar job as I thought its only in blue collar jobs like factory works,bakery etc that that is being done so. Pls guys I need your advice.
Re: Do White Collar Jobs Pay On Weekly Basis by Nobody: 3:17am On Nov 17, 2017
AlexJustin:
I applieD for a job on the 6th on a. ParticulAr month and I was employed on the 10th. Started work proper on the 11th. When I got my salary at the end of the month I realized that about 22% was deducted for one week I didn't work. Pls I want to know if its being done like that for a white collar job as I thought its only in blue collar jobs like factory works,bakery etc that that is being done so. Pls guys I need your advice.

Wait...!!!!

For ur mind now....you want to collect salary of full month even though you started work on the 11th.....omo, You kala gaaaan oooo!!!!

Permit me to do this:

Most coy, especially private pay on the 22nd to 26th day of the month...

So let's say ur coy pays 24th...it means your company's month is technically 24th -24th and not 1st -31st..you dig??

You started work on the 11th, worked for 13days, collected salary on the 24th...this 13days include Saturday and Sunday ooooo

And ur company only removed 22%...??

that's one hell of a good company...

You are one hell of a bad employee looking for too much...

I say again...u kala gaaan oooo!!

Re: Do White Collar Jobs Pay On Weekly Basis by AlexJustin(m): 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Wait...!!!!

For ur mind now....you want to collect salary of full month even though you started work on the 11th.....omo, You kala gaaaan oooo!!!!

Permit me to do this:

Most coy, especially private pay on the 22nd to 26th day of the month...

So let's say ur coy pays 24th...it means your company's month is technically 24th -24th and not 1st -31st..you dig??

You started work on the 11th, worked for 13days, collected salary on the 24th...this 13days include Saturday and Sunday ooooo

And ur company only removed 22%...??

that's one hell of a good company...

You are one hell of a bad employee looking for too much...

I say again...u kala gaaan oooo!!

Actually I was paid on the 3rd of the next month. And when I was employed I was told it would be full salary which made me put all my effort and was also working at home even late in the night.
Its tHis FAIR.
Re: Do White Collar Jobs Pay On Weekly Basis by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
AlexJustin:

Actually I was paid on the 3rd of the next month. And when I was employed I was told it would be full salary which made me put all my effort and was also working at home even late in the night.
Its tHis FAIR.

Even if it's 3rd...assuming it's on the 3rd ur company pays which I suspect only came late...u still ddnt work for a full month..u can't get paid for a full month as a new intake

See u will feel better...on the day u fall sick..and u don't go to work for 5days yet u get full salary

When u go on leave for 22days and u get both salary and leave bonus...
Oga..the truth is...u are asking for too much...see ur mouth like "u put in all ur effort"...its ur job...u are suppose to put all ur effort...
Dats how God sees u and reward you...
because really..promotion doesn't come from east or west..
You will have ur own company someday..the way u want others to work for u..u too do the same for other now

(1) (Reply)

freelance / Betwin247 Forum / Become A Freelancer/ Virtual Assistant And Start Earning From Any Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.